All hotels in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States of America
2510 Plaza Court, Waukesha, WI, 53186, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

It Was excellent close to all restaurants, stores etc. Very Clean and quiet and peaceful. The staff was very nice appreciated the fact that I had access to the computer and breakfast.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
It's was fine. Nice, friendly staff, good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Jack
"Trip"
Very friendly reception. We were upgraded to a larger room at no additional cost.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Super 8 and a great night's rest"
This hotel is an excellent example of a well run chain. I rate based relative to my experiences overall, and this is one hotel that is well managed and a definite value.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Greg
Weekday night. Issue with sheets stained with soap but it was taken care of right away.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Solid hotel for the price"
Cheap, solid place. A lot of construction but the staff seemed fine and again, it's cheap. Breakfast was pretty awful though, don't expect anything grand.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"it was ok"
the only problem was that the drain in the shower is VERY slow. the breakfast is unsurpassed. there cannot be one better..thank you
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good Super 8"
Great location nice facility
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"an overall good value"
Check-in was fast, room was clean, the outlet situation is bad for plugging in multiple devises, the toilet appeared to be very low to floor, but a good deal for the money.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Will definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel Staff"
The hotel staff went out of their way to make sure that we were comfortable and happy.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Barb
we where very pleased with the manager and how he very kindly explained something which we missunderstood.the motel is very clean and so was our room.the continental breakfast was very good.we have stayed here in the past and will continue to in the future.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Satisfied Customer"
Overall very good. Only problem was in getting directions from receptionist to hotel. Fay did not know how to explain how to get to hotel from route 43. No problem, but should be a basic requirement of training to know how to handle incoming phone requests for directions.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Freezing cold room due to window open heat off!!"
Always stay at this location when in town usually never disappointed but upon check in this fall on a cold night walked into room and window was open and room was freezing with heat off. Called front desk and asked for different room but did not accommodate. I was told it will take 10mins to warm up but it was more like an hour and half since everything in room was ice cold....Only problem I have ever had. Front desk should of found us a new room instead of keeping us in jackets until our room warmed up....Housekeeping mistake but unacceptable when you get in late and want to get to bed as soon as you can for early checkout.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Review"
The room was good, the interstate was loud. My room was cold and I realized my window was open a few inches. The breakfast choices were good.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Tired. Needs updates."
I had to cut my stay short due to a death in the family. 10 days later still waiting for the refund. Hotel accommodations were old and worn out. Clean overall though.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Everything was clean and the staff was great.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"close to interstate"
very nice
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to our relative house"
Good service and affordable
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Dump"
Worst hotel I stayed in. Horrible service and disgusting rooms.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Ok."
That's ok.excellent services,keep up with the private.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Comfort and Security"
Very nice stay. Convenient and helpful. We enjoyed the surrounding neighborhood with restaurants and stores.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Andy
Nice clean hotel. Nothing fancy, but was great to stay at for a couple of nights.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"This Hotel needs to be updated."
We stayed at this hotel after a concert and were very disappointed with the hotel. It needs a lot of updating, especially the bathrooms.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
I liked the fact that the toilet paper was soft and the towels were very absorbent. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"More Things That Make You Go Hmmm!!!!"
Booked hotel on line with good results. Called a few days ahead to hotel to confirm what I wanted. They confirmed. Arrived late after driving in from Chicago that I did not get what I asked for. Desk person was not very helpful or nice. Desk person told me to leave hotel after I complained. I had to fend for myself after 9pm without any help. I had a very different experience with this hotel the week before which was why I came back. This was a very unpleasant experience.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
TJJ
"5K Event"
The room was a lot more then we expected. Really clean! Great continental breakfast! The lady at the desk was very friendly. Close to our 5K run. Everything was great. Thank you! We will return next year!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
De, Kathy, Jessie
"Great Value"
More than enough for the value traveler. Clean rooms, fun and helpful staff, plenty of food options around.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"comfortable one night stay"
We often stay here as a stopping point from OH to MN. A little outdated but comfortable, clean, and good location..breakfast is better than your run of the mill motel.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
When looking into a hotel that is $65/night, you don't expect much, but I was very happy with the comfort of the room, the great shower, the comfortable bed, and the many options for breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"great all the way around"
Just what I needed fridge in the room and breakfast in the morning and when they ran out of eggs with only 20 minutes left for free breakfast the made more!
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
rob
"Overall is fine"
Old building, first time walking-in, smelled bad. No elevator in the building, but only a basement with a second floor!
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Business trip"
The hotel was nice, the staff was pleasant and helpful and the location was near restaurants and shopping. The only downside of this hotel is that the bed was rock hard. It had almost no give at all. I woke up frequently throughout the night due to this.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"You could smell the smoke from previous customers"
I was not able to sleep. The room smelled like cigarettes. The towels were suppose to be white but they had more of a badge color and were very rough to the touch. The bed sheets had holes in them so I decided to sleep on top of the covers using my hands as a pillow.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Martin
"Destination Lake Michigan Ferry"
A little bit difficult to locate room initially since room numbers do not indicate floor numbers. Employees helpful and friendly, good breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Retired travelers
The motel room was a good size and clean. The location was convenient. The hotel staff were helpful. The breakfast was very good and well stocked with eggs, biscuit and gravy, waffles, juices, coffee and fruit. I definitely would stay again if visiting Waukesha.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Tony
"Does the job if you just need a bed"
The front desk was not overly friendly, rooms are pretty old and not updated in a long time. The basement is labeled as level 3. Thought that was a bit odd. Wifi was free so took advantage of that.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Pat
"smelly room , not clean"
was worst hotel , rooms were filthy and smell in the room.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
shan
Very satisfied
4 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"close to everything"
Everything was great, breakfast fantastic, near what we were visiting Harley museum, food very close...across driveway, the best and we had stayed night before @ very pricey one , this was much, much better n had a great breakfast!!! Very clean, cozy, n comfy!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
"Nice priced room close to everything."
We needed a room for a State Fair stay. Nice clean room at a fair price. Good simple breakfast next morning. Scrambled eggs and biscuits with Sausage Gravy. Shopped at the mall next morning before returning home.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Huge Rooms"
Clean, quiet, and huge rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, and affordable
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nicely surprised"
Staff were engaging and very helpful. Welcomed our event well!
Good location, breakfast was good! Rooms clean and quiet, easy to find of the interstate.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Alle B
"Two Night Stay"
Exploring downtown Milwaukee and wanted convenient, affordable location. All roads around Milwaukee seem to be under construction and this turned out to be quick & relatively easy to get in and out. Very nice motel. An elevator would be nice addition. Breakfast was good. Plan to stay here again when we want to explore the rest of the area. Didn't realize that Waukesha was home of Les Paul; plan to visit their museum next time.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Ed
"OK and reasonably priced"
We made a last-minute booking and ended up at this property. The price was very reasonable and the accommodations were OK. The breakfast room is quite large so a person doesn't need to wander aimlessly looking for a place to sit, and there is a wide selection of breakfast foods. It's not the Four Seasons, but it's OK.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jeff88
"great value!"
Friendly staff. I had a very quiet stay. Everything worked as it should have, and when checking out, I saw the owners maintaining the property. New paint in the hallway. I'll be staying again when my business calls for it. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Ron
"inexpensive choice"
Comfy bed. OK breakfast. Pay attention to your map, the road to and from I94 can be a bit confusing. A/C in room was a bit noisy.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
cman
"Clean"
Room was very clean. Breakfast was really good and nice dining area. Comfortable bed
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"What a pleasant surprise"
We were in Waukesha for a wedding. The location was perfect off of the expressway and just 2 miles away from our event. The lobby was beautiful, breakfast had everything you wanted. Price was great compared to prices around the area. My only complaint, the bed was so hard that I was up every 2 hours from a back ache.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014