All hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States of America
3500 Gateway Boulevard, Sioux Falls, SD, 57106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

It was nice to stay in a hotel that when they say queen beds they are really queen beds not a double that staff says it's a queen. Rooms where clean shower had a lot of power. Breakfast was really good overall will stay again
"Nice hotel for price"
Nice, clean room. Affordable. Water pressure in the shower is amazing!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Bren
"Easy to get to"
Great staff. Excellent stay.clean and comfortable. Highly recommended for you to stay at.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Robin
"Business"
great staff. Very friendly !
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great Value"
This is the 2nd time I've stayed there. Looks like they have upgraded the rooms, décor, etc. GREAT value for the money. Nice staff, clean, comfortable room, comfortable bed, great shower and a very good breakfast. I'll definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
dennis
"Great check-in staff."
I stayed in a smoke-free room but it had a very strong smoke smell in it. The staff that checked me in was very helpful and very polite. I left my laptop in my room and struggled getting it back from management, had serial number from computer and all the information about the computer but it was a fight getting it back. Have stayed here before and the check-in staff has been the best part of the stay, they are friendly and they are the only reason I would stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"One night stay"
Hotel corridors are somewhat dark, poorly lit, but staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Anita
"Room/hotel were better than I expected for the $."
The hotel was older but clean and maintained. The room was nice, clean, and larger than most in this price range. I had a good experience, except there was a small dog barking well into the night. My husband talked to hotel staff and they were very apologetic and did speak to them. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Angel
"Breakfast disappointment"
After reading reviews I expected a great breakfast...biscuits and gravy does not constitute great breakfast. Staff was great!
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"comfortable and friendly"
Comfortable beds and good breakfast. Nice mid-price hotel. Staff was very nice to us.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"REASONABLE"
ONLY THING IS THERE IS NO ELEVATOR. HOTEL WAS OTHERWISE NICE CLEAN & FRIENDLY
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great stay."
Worth the money spent on the stay. Room was a little outdated but was a great stay nonetheless.
3 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Jacob
"Better than expected"
The room has clearly been recently updated, but there was a faint smell of smoke (in a non-smoking room) and the hallway smelled of smoke. I think this could have been a ventilation issue and was not terrible. The shower was among the best I have ever used. The mattress was not supportive and should be replaced.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"2 night stay"
Hallways somewhat dated, but room itself was nice. Comfortable beds, good water pressure for shower. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Anita
"great condition at a reasonable price"
Very good condition hotel and rooms at a reasonable price
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"good overnight stay"
Room was perfect for spending a night in Sioux Falls, room was a little bit hot.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Nice place to stay. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice place for a budget conscious stay."
I was very pleased with the accommodations. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and hair dryer were provided in the room. Room was clean, comfortable, warm and relaxing. The continental breakfast was good. The staff always greeted me with a friendly "hello" or "good morning" each time I walked through the lobby. I got an excellent rate through Expedia and was very pleased with my two night stay.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Chip
"Not again"
Very dated room. Although is stated non-smoking it still had a smoking odor. Temp was not easy to control - hot or cold.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Good spot in Mitchell, SD"
Stayed for hunting trip, hotel was warm, clean and comfortable!
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Great, except my husband and I had to try hug edge of sides of bed cause of poor mattress or box spring. I do very much appreciate the cleanliness factor.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
eva
"hotel was convenient to shopping and interstate"
rooms were small with limited bathroom space. good clean beds. no traffic noise. pets welcome.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ken
"Room is small but comfortable to live in"
Good choice
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"sf stay"
Great shower. Comfortable room. Good breakfast. Good deal for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Low cost, nice stay"
I needed a room for a couple of nights and had previous experience with the Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls. I feel it's a very reasonable price and decent quality. The only thing lacking in the room is a fridge and a microwave, but that's certainly not a deal breaker. I enjoyed not having to go out for breakfast. Their biscuits and gravy were delicious. The only negative, and this isn't the hotel's fault, is that someone lit up a cigarette at 10PM the first night of my stay. The room smelled for about a half hour afterward. It's a clean quiet room. I was on the interstate side so there was some vehicle noise, but nothing bothersome. I'm from the country so any noise is noticeable to me. I had a good nights sleep both nights and the staff was always friendly and accommodating. If you're looking for a cheap stay, you could do much worse than this.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Chip
"better than expected"
Our stay was brief. Everything was neat and newish-looking. Room service was available from an outside business. Check-in was pleasant.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
carol
"heating system could be better"
It was not bad. I didn't like the heater. It is not efficient. Room was clean and breakfast was not bad.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
"Wonderful little hotel"
We got in late, but the staff was ready to receive us. Our room was clean, warm, and comfortable. We have two dogs who were welcome as well. We were very pleased with the hotel. Only down side was no elevator. Great breakfast with biscuits and gravy and fresh waffles.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Id stay again"
Nice place I'd stay there again
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Jefferey
Good for a cheap one night stay. Good location near the interstates.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
The room was cold when we walked in but it heated up quickly and then was a little too warm the rest of the night. The rooms were great and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"I will not stay here again."
Room was small. Hallway smelled like smoke. Did not appreciate the paper-thin walls and the loud conversation going on in the middle of the night. Pets allowed. Yuck.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
scott
"Passing through...."
My husband stayed here overnight while on a roadtrip to St. Louis. The hotel was fine, could use some work, but most disappointing was the heater in his room did not work. He was basically up all night and cold. Suggest that the management ensure all heaters are working when assigning rooms.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
LS
"ok"
Small room for 4 people comfortably. Hard beds
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great location for a great price!"
Good hotel, great location!
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Kristie A.
"Dog and people friendly"
Room was pretty small, but clean and comfortable. Easy access to the outside and enough parking. Like the no pet charge.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Joni
"Unfriendly and lazy Staff"
My room was small the staff was not friendly or helpful. They would not fix the broken lights in my room.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"most of it was excellent...."
... Except for the WiFi. Took for ever to get phone and tablet to log on. Think they only had on modem for the whole place. Other than that, the stay was great!
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great location and clean"
Hotel was conveniently located near the highway without the normal amount of noise. I had a room at the very end by the steps and door to the outside, it was a bit noisy there but not every room can be perfect. I'd stay here again and hope for a room more central to the building.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Ryan
The running of tractor (semi tractor) aux. power unit all night should be eliminated.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Wonderful service!"
While we only stayed at this red roof for one night, we were extremely pleased with it. The girl working the front desk the night we arrived was very friendly, courteous and offered great suggestions for the surrounding area. I would recommend this hotel to other travelers as well!
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Allison
"Before and After FB Game"
Let's see: They were out of coffee for breakfast. I was locked out of my room (entrance card) and had to stand in a long line to get a new card. Check in was very slow.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Basic comfort"
Basic, clean and reasonably priced for a short rest stop. Reservation was in order, staff was friendly and professional. Bed was comfortable, shower was "amazing" (lots of hot water, fabulous water pressure-like a massage!!!). Perfect for our purposes.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Great hotel.. Just not as updated as some others. Still very accommodating and affordable.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Red Roof Sioux Falls"
For the price, the room was clean with adequate room. My room was surprisingly quiet even though the Inn is next to the freeway. Negative: the refrigerator kept popping all night which caused minimal sleep for the night. Positive: Great front staff; very friendly and cheery. Also, the breakfast was filled with enough variety to feed each appetite and was well stocked.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Greg
"Bad Mattress"
The mattresses in the motel are all shot. Our first night we tried to sleep in the queen but could not keep from rolling together in the middle. We asked for another room and it was exactly the same.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
I always stay at this hotel when in Sioux Falls and have found to have a comfortable stay. Although, this time there was a barking dog most of the night and a crying baby which sounded as they were in the room next to mine. Didn't get much sleep because of this.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Susie
The room was real clean staff was very friendly. Was a enjoyable stay. Would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2014
"all fine except horrible shower"
the shower was horrible..very very little water pressure. this affected my review a lot. everything else was fine..except we needed more towels, wash cloths, and soap. I saw a review on the horrible shower previously but hoped the problem had been fixed. Otherwise, room was clean, nothing fancy though, breakfast was good with waffle iron Belgian waffles, quiet area in an ok part of the city.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
The hotel was very nice, room was great, very nice and for a hotel comfortable beds. Location was right off the I-29 which was nice, we didn't have to drive around to find it. Satisfied!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014