All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
900 Sunland Park Drive, El Paso, TX, 79922, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Bad internet service
"Stay here!"
Stayed four nights and had no problems. Breakfast is decent and has hot food, property and rooms are very nice for the price. Very close to the freeway and many major shopping centers and restaurants. Would definitely stay again!
4 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Excellent hotel. Very nice room
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Good place to stay overnight"
We stayed overnight while traveling thru the area. The night supervisor upgraded our room since the room we originally booked was taken. The upgraded room was 2 floors with a large 4 person hot tub on the first floor. Unfortunately we were unable to enjoy the tub since we arrived late and we're heading out early the next morning. Overall, we were pleased with the hotel and would stay again if traveling thru the area.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
It's a great hotel, good clean rooms and even a better price
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
AC Unit in this room was also not cooling as good at the previous hotel we stayed in.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
My stay was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the place and the experience.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2015
Joyce
"Who would have known"
I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It is tucked away from busy Sunland Park and I-10 and is very nice. The hotel lobby is well-lit and spacious and the bar/restaurant area was very appealing and inviting. The rooms are villa style so you kind of felt like you were at a resort instead of a hotel. The only challenge with this is finding the gate that allows you key access to your room. This area should be better lit and have more signage for guests arriving at night. We were initially given a room with double beds instead of our requested king sized bed. After unsuccessfully trying to reach the front desk via the hotel phone, I eventually went down and drove back to the front desk/lobby to get my room changed. I was not happy about that because the process of the staff person looking for a room to accommodate me would have taken less time if I had been able to reach someone via phone. Once we got the room situation corrected, everything else was very nice. Overall a very comfortable relaxing stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Carolyn
Air conditioner was loud, so could not sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Getaway"
Was great will go back
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Good location close to the mall."
The rooms wew average. AC too noisy.Rooms were reasonably clean but were not cleaned daily.The Breakfast was excellent. Very good spread quality very good too.
Response by Country Inn & Suites by Carlson El Paso Sunland Park, TX
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. While we are very happy you enjoyed our breakfast, we are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
paul
"Hotel"
It was OK until the last day bugs invaded my room. Not just one Several.
4 night trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice room"
Great room..comfortable beds
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Marisol
"sarah's review"
We will be staying there everytime we stay in el paso, very very pleased and impressed.
4 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Serafina
"Great Stay!"
Had a very nice stay at these suites! Came in town for a friend's wedding. This hotel was very comfortable, it exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to El Paso.
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Stephen
"definitely the value choice in el paso"
i compared all the hotels in el paso : complimentary breakfast, restaurant, bar, visual quality of rooms and common areas, and rates. this hotel, a reinvigorated Holiday Inn, was the best choice IMO. the staff is excellent and accommodating, restaurant is ok -- you'll not get haute cuisine there, but it's more than serviceable. rooms are fine. my only negative comments are that my room didn't get made up properly on my last night. an oversight, certainly. and the morning desk a bit understaffed. these issues won't dissuade the business traveler.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Definitely some good things"
Not much charm but there was a restaurant bar and actual plates, cups and silverware for the complimentary breakfast ( not plastic and paper ). Things like that matter to me but for most people the fact that it was clean, quiet and well maintained is way more important. The only thing I didn't like is that the rooms are apart from the lobby and grouped in numbered buildings all of which look the same. And this compound is surrounded by a fence with controlled access. More secure but felt like public housing or even prison. Never seen that before
2 night trip Sep 16, 2015
Patrick
"Good to stay but rate should remain constant"
Increase in rate while extending the stay is radiculeus
8 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
pet peeve if you are at the front desk know the answers or how to get them told to hotel in Waco, wrong its a dump but there is one
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Nance
Good clean hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Great for a short stay"
I stayed one night here and it met and exceeded all my needs. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast exceeded my expectations. A great value and convenient location.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Kelli
Nice place for the money
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
wayne
Great hotel very clean... Delicious breakfast
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Just Plain Nice!"
Very nice! Very secure with security gates at entrances to all hotel room/ patio areas, pool areas etc. Great complimentary breakfast with helpful staff! Very comfortable beds and pillows! Handicap items for entering swimming pool. Clean, modern. Just plain nice!
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Patricia S
Nice property. Clean room. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Staff and facility were fantastic. The turn off into the hotel was a little tricky to find the first time -- look at a map before you head to the hotel, it'll simplify your trip -- but other than that, everything really was great. There was a little construction or remodeling going on but it never got in the way or disturbed our visit at all.
4 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Russell
"Resort type of stay"
disappointing to have to walk so far to get to our room but it was a unique set up. Most like a resort and not a hotel at all. Just was difficult with a baby and late at night check in. All the stairs were hard to maneuver and not a direct path to the room.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Anita M.
"Very convenient to west side activities."
We were returning to the area so were familiar with the area. We had driven past the hotel numerous times and when it showed up on Expedia, we jumped on it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great value"
One night stay on the way home from Carlsbad Caverns. Hotel was new and very clean. Great value for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Perfect Hotel for El Paso, TX"
The stay was nice. I was with my son for a road trip and we were passing through and go this hotel. It was perfect. Right next to the freeway and close to many great restaurants and in a great part of town. Beautiful place and amazing friendly staff!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"Gadsden Reuion at Casino"
It was great, they had a shuttle to the casino & back 24/7, rooms were great, had a fridge, microwave & coffee. Great price & location, we had 3 rooms & they put us close together
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Martha
"Excellent hotel...."
Very clean, easy to find. The beds are to die for, very comfortable. Room service was very prompt. Breakfast bar excellent. Exceptional place for the price.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Donald
minus the shower not working, the little black bettles, and the air conditioner being loud, the room was comfortable
Response by Country Inn & Suites by Carlson El Paso Sunland Park, TX
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room in general. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn and Suites standards.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Worst Customer Service/Maintenance"
Had to ask twice for maintenance to come and fix the toilet. Called the first time at 12:00 noon and then left for the day. Came back at 7pm and problem still was not resolved. Had to ask a second time for it to be fixed. One of my room keys did not work, so I had to go down and get a new one. Common occurrence, I can understand that. While at the front desk I informed an older Hispanic woman working there that the hotel wifi was not working and asked how I could connect. Without any question as to what the problem was I was given a 1800 number to call. Terrible customer service. At the conclusion of my stay I asked the same woman at the front desk for a hotel receipt. I wanted to make sure I was not charged anything for incidentals or any charges since there were none besides the hotel stay itself. The older woman working the front desk rudely replied that I could wait for an email showing if any charges were pending as well as my receipt. I again asked for a paper receipt and was told to wait for an email. This hotel is in need of better customer service. Will not stay again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites by Carlson El Paso Sunland Park, TX
We apologize that the staff were not more helpful regarding your receipt or even help with the WiFi in the hotel. We are sorry that you had to wait for maintenance to come fix the toilet in your room and that it was not done when promised. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. We will make sure that management is aware of these problems to ensure this does not happen again in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Enjoyed stay"
Traveling with family, stayed 1 night
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Max
"Amazing"
Me and my girlfriend had an awesome time during our visit to El Paso it's in the middle of everything I would totally stay there again
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Interesting and Unique property with new renovations"
We were moving our stuff from NJ to CA so it was an overnight stay. We enjoyed the room. It seems to have been updated recently with stylish decoration and appointments. Linens were clean and new - fresh! We weren't able to use the breakfast coupon but the coffee at the front desk was fresh and good! Leave your luggage in the car when you check in!! Its better to get your key and figure out where your room is before you start hauling your stuff our of the car. The property layout is unique in a good way but its not easy to find and get to your room if your not right by the front desk. You're going to make a few wrong turns.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"great place to stay"
Best place to stay, staff really the best I have seen and I do travel a lot and deal with hotels all the time. Want a nice place to stay? Try this place!!
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"A lot better than other hotels in the area"
The stay was very good, staff was great, cordial and very helpful specially the front desk
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Victor M.
"Business in el paso"
Loved this hotel. Great breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
robert
"Recommended."
Really great stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable. Good food in the restaurant. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Excellent staff and even greater complimentary breakfast. Price was excellent. Will stay at a Country again.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great Comfortable Stay"
Newly remodeled and very comfortable beds! The lobby was very nicely decorated and updated. We never had enough time to try the breakfast, but looked great. Will definitely be back for another stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great place"
Loved the resort. I wish the swimming pool was closer or there was one for the back units.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
cindy
"Good place for a quick stop over"
It's nothing fancy. Clean enough for a one night stay. The bed is comfy with down pillows and fresh soft sheets. You can tell it's been remodeled with the popcorn ceiling and such. The free breakfast was nice. For the price this is a good place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"THE PREFECT STAY....."
Wow, what an amazing stay. This place has all the luxury comfort you can get for a reasonable price! The room was spacious and comfortable, nice decor and amenities available.The shower-head was amazing, but a better shower curtain is needed. The complimentary breakfast buffet was excellent and so was the pool. The only thing is the maids shouldn't bother you until checkout time as the maid came by several times knocking which disturbed my chances to sleep in! Other than that, enjoy your stay
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
"Best hotel in el paso"
Hotel was great and service was AWSOME! Bed and shower were amazing best sleep I've had in a while the breakfast was so good it was a full breakfast
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Donovan
Fantastic place. Excellent location, courteous staff, clean rooms.Free breakfast in the morning was great. I also happened to order dinner in the hotel restaurant,the food was good. Ask for their daily specials, they usually have a great deal on their daily specials. Overall, a great experience. I would stay here again in the future.
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
"Very content"
This will be my choice anytime I go to El Paso. This was my 2nd time staying.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Good value , clean updated rooms and friendly staf"
Clean confortable and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Marcel
"Country Inn & Suites"
Hotel was better than expected except that all 3 of our rooms smelled like cigarette smoke. We switched rooms a couple of times. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Beds were comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015