All hotels in Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
4770 Calle Real, Hwy 101 and Turnpike Road, Santa Barbara, CA, 93110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Standard room facing parking lot"
Dated room. Clean comfortable bed. Since we faced street and freeway it was a little noisy. But not too bad. Nice hotel grounds. Staff checked us in early. Breakfast deluxe continental which was good. At a $134 a night in SB pretty good.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Visiting family
"Great for the price"
Nice place for the price for SB and breakfast is also very nice, coffee is great and servers were very sweet so was the front office staff.
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
We always enjoy our stays here! Quaint,Quiet and the courtyard is so relaxing with the ducks and turtles. This has become my favorite place
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"My go to place for Santa Barbara..."
Been here on several occasions, and this Ramada have never failed me... Did booked last minute and had to get a' mountain view vs a garden view ' , but didn't matter as we were not arriving till late..10:30 pm. And had to be on UCSB campus by 9 a.m. ( 1 reason I picked this place, proximity to UCSB- and about 10 minutes away from Santa Barbara touristy section, via freeway or 25 minutes via street) Comfortable bed, had to share a king size bed, but husband and daughter all skinny. As usual the breakfast included was delicious, hard boiled eggs, variety of toast, danishes, cold cereals, fruit, yogurt and even hot waffles! Starts at 6 on weekdays and weekends at 7. Hotel showing some'age', but it is well kept, if you don't mind, some worn carpeting, chipped corners in places...I'll still kept coming back.o
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Roxie
"Generally unpleasant location, hotel condition."
That hotel is at a busy, noisy, not so pleasant location. The building condition is acceptable but rather depressed and in need of overall renovation. The Reception staff are very helpful but the breakfast staff make you feel they'd rather keep watching TV as opposed to seeing you. My wife wasn't too happy to see that place but we still stayed since it was only overnight to then hop in an early plane. Sound insulation is really cheap and we could hear both neighbors watching TV and laughing. The hotel had a good, free shuttle service with a private taxi. The high price we paid didn't justify the trouble at all; two third of that amount would have been more in line. So, go there only if you don't have any other options. I don't think they'll see us again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
Francis
"Great spot"
This hotel was very comfortable and had a really kind staff. The pool area was also very nice and had a nice breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay here
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Easy freeway access for quick stay."
Conveniently located just off the freeway. My check in was complicated. They sent me twice to rooms which were in the process of getting spring cleaned and not ready for guests. However, they did their best to make it up to me and were very pleasant. The room adequately met my needs. I like that the room had a sink outside the bathroom proper and also a sink inside the bathroom though I didn't need it with this trip.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"Basics covered"
Very nice service desk. No TV guide or channel with guide. Locked door between us and next room along the wall. Always weird. Faded old carpet. Very comfortable King bed with bedside lamp.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Elliot
"good for business"
The room was good and pretty clean. Relatively quiet neighborhood with great freeway access.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Jonathan
"Nice hotel, great location, helpful staff"
Hotel was well-kept and room was nice. I had a bit of trouble with some changes to my itinerary, and the manager went out of her way to work with Expedia to help me sort it out.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Older property; noisy"
The room was clean, well-appointed for the price range, but the age of the property was problematic. Paper thin walls; neighbors' TV conflicted with ours, noise from parking lot at all hours of the night/early morning was intrusive. It's a good place to stay for a quick trip to SB, but not for a longer term stay. Staff was courteous and helpful, especially in the breakfast room.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Paula
"All the comforts of a more expensive hotel"
Ramada Santa Barbara is an older hotel, but is clean and decorated nicely and has all of the nice extras you'd find at a more expensive hotel. Staff is young, helpful and courteous, well-mannered.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
C
"Great rate, service."
Great rate, great place. Best free breakfast ever, plus complimentary beer and wine/snacks in the evening. Friendly staff.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
lorraine
"Beautiful landscape/graden"
Room was clean and comfortable. Service and breakfast were very good. The 2 problems we had were related to noise : a) extremely noisy heater from other room b) had very noisy neighbors in next room. Have to add it was NY eve. Hotel was packed!!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Very adequate hotel with beautiful courtyard"
This hotel is nothing fancy, but the rooms are nice and the pool/pond/courtyard area is lovely. The hotel is basically a motel close by the highway, but we had rooms that faced the courtyard and were generally very pleased with the facilities. Breakfast was included, which was nice, but the breakfast room was quite miserable so we ate outside by the pool in the sunshine. Value for money was very decent and I would give this hotel the rating 3.5 out of 5.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Paal
"Convenient and pleasant"
We stayed at the several times in the past and have found it to be an excellent lodging facility.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Very convenient for our stay in Santa Barbara. Clean and comfortable. Nice courtyard.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Beverly
"Very comfortable room & graceful pool and pond"
There is a very cozy room and nice facility with the ducks in the pond. Pros: 1. Near santa babara beach 2. Delicious breakfast 3. Warm and clean pool Cons: 1. Near the high way
bigtiger
"vacation"
Quiet, comfortable, spacious. Nice grounds. Everything done well.
"Convenient and Pleasant"
The hotel is a little drive from downtown, but conveniently close to the freeway. It's older but nicely up kept. The property is really calm and serene. I would skip the continental breakfast.
A
"Christmas getaway"
2 1/2 stars is fair. Property was clean and the breakfast was good. Walls are thin and we could hear every noise made by the family next door.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Alison
This was a good value compared to other choices in the area. There is really nice running/bicycling path down the street that goes to the ocean
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Very clean comfortable room. Second floor rooms are much more preferable due to the high gabled ceilings. Very pleasant lagoon provides desirable ambiance. Excellent access to Interstate 101.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"mediocre"
Mediocre rooms, room had a awful smells.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Standard Ramada experience"
It's an older Ramada with a small free-standing closet unit, fairly small room and porch, but everything you need is available. Free continental breakfast with some nice quick-bread options.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Stayed a night with in on of the larger rooms and it was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Good hotel with great & private back courtyard"
Very nice courtyard with ponds and waterfalls. Very private with some rooms that might need some updating. Our heating unit and patio door were ancient. To be fair we did not check the heater till late as we dropped off all our stuff and did not unpack till we got back late in evening. It was an old style that ran all night with constant blowing with hard to adjust temp. Since we were only there for 2 nights we didn't bother to go through all the trouble to change room the next day. Make sure and ck your items asap before unpacking. Great courtyard and good breakfast room across from pool area. Didn't use any services from hotel so can't comment on that. Easy on/off of freeway also. Nothing by it but a filling station if you don't want to have crowds. Easy to get to sights from freeway though and still a quite area at hotel with freeway hiden & lower than hotel and only a few hundred feet from on/off.
2 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
Room was dark even with the lights on and the curtain open. Pillows were too full. People smoked all over the property even though the property was listed as nonsmoking. The guest underneath us also was smoking. Noisy. Breakfast was all sweet carbs.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"review"
Great sized room.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"this place sucks"
It's a very loud and rundown hotel with loud pipes in the walls and noisy appliances. The maintenance staff has no idea what they're doing The hot tub boiler went out and no one knew how to fix it. This was an awful stay and not worth the money at all I would recommend holiday inn. Do not go here you will be disappointed
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
ben
"Quiet on back side."
We had a room on the back side away from the freeway and I could not believe how quiet it was. We even had the sliding glass door open during the night. They have redone the pool area and it is lovely. We would stay here again.
"The Best"
Everything about the Ramada was a pleasant surprise. Great security. Patio off of my room. Free printing. Clean, large room. Could not have been better. I am hooked on Ramada for all of future travels.
"Sorry would not recmoment if you like quiet"
Walls are so thin I heard people in the room next door order food for dinner clearly like they were in my room. Outside noise from cars parking, car alarms, train, doors slamming, water so loud in wall when people in other rooms are showering that I could no longet hear tv. It was very noisy, old, not updated. Bed was saggy. Sorry cannot recommend and I would not stay again.
"Not happy with the hotel."
We've stayed in the past and rooms were clean. This time the carpet was dirty and we found a cockroach in the room.
Beautiful grounds, nice amenities, great continental breakfast!
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
cynjoy
"I would stay again"
Good place to stay for a quick one night in and out. Clean and quiet with nice outdoor area. Breakfast was outstanding with the exception of the poor quality coffee. I really look forward to my first morning cup and their's was poor.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
steve
"The worst hotel stay ever"
This was the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. The room was dirty. The service was below standard. The bathroom was built so badly that you couldn't even sit on the toilet without hitting your back on the prodruding counter. The "Deluxe Breakfast" was a short stop of dumpster diving. The pastry was cold, old, and the fruit was an apple (no selection), the coffee was so weak I could see the bottom of my full cup. I was disgusted, we actually took a shower at our daughters dorm at UCSB. I promise you we will never stay at this hotel again, nor will we endorse or recommend it to any UCSB parents.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Pat
"Safe in Santa Barbara"
Since this was a last minute reservation and one of only a couple of rooms available in Santa Barbara (holiday!), I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to check in. It is conveniently located just off the freeway, the facilities are clean and updated and the room was well equipped. Most importantly, since I was traveling alone, I felt safe in the hotel and the neighborhood. I would definitely recommend it.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Pleasant overnight stay for business trip"
The staff was very accommodating. At first I got a room right next to the street that was pretty noisy...The staff quickly moved me to a quieter room which I really appreciated. The room was clean and complementary continental breakfast was convenient.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jesus
"Pipe or something in the wall, Room 208, Santa Bar"
Constant running all night...Was in the wall...Hearing this all night was a challenge.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Arthur Villa Review
"not worth the money"
This hotel shows its age. Walls are banged up. needs a good cleaning. not worth the money
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"clean and well kept"
We appreciate people who take care of things. This property is loved by its owners. Everything is clean and sorted. Good value.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Jon
"Highly Recommend"
We arrived late and was booked in efficiently. Room was slightly dated but ok. We visited shops close by following check in and unfortunately were involved in a car accident where other driver was at fault - returned to hotel and staff were absolutely brilliant and very supportive. Made contact with Highway Patrol and next day Sara (reception) dialled car hire company for us and stayed around until replacement car organised. A very big thankyou to the whole team for their support. We stayed a total of 3 nights - room comfortable - view lovely. Grounds and pool are a credit to this hotel and some of the nicest we saw on our trip. Location of hotel is ok as only a 10-15 min drive to Santa Barbara Pier / shops. Would definately stay again..... thankyou.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Cathy
"Santa Barbara a must place to visit"
My wife and I were on a six week road trip from the mid-west to the west. Santa Barbara was an important stop for us. While this is an older property the staff was very accommodating and anxious to help us with our plans.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
Douglas
"Decent if youre in a jam and need last min place"
It was fine. For a last minute day of booking hotel was clean and friendly with decent breakfast and ambiance. But too far from city center-cab fare 20 bucks one way. Also way over priced. 125 or less would be fine but 250 is ridiculous.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Women's Soccer team"
The front desk was wonderful, the breakfast was good. They were unbelievably accommodating. beautiful setting. Truly enjoyed our stay. Hot tub is nice
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
debbie
"Nice clean hotel in quiet part of town."
Overnight stay accepted which was great. Very quiet. Best continental breakfast ( they even cook waffles to order ).
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Close to Airport"
Staff was nice. and convenient to airport, but Hotel needs some updating. A/C was really loud clicking on and off all night. clean room, but shower head was questionable.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Good stay"
Room and service were very good.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
Robert Whitney
"Nice, older hotel"
Very conveniently located to our event. Hotel is older and as such has particular issues. The biggest was the plumbing when showering. Water ran scalding hot, then ice cold during a brief shower. Pipes are super loud! Sliding window door came off its track when attempting to open and close it. If you are not capable of 'lifting' a large glass door to re-track its path, don't stay in an older facility needing this kind of maintenance. Otherwise, grounds were beautiful, breakfast was very good, and staff polite. Our stay was very quiet, too.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014