All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1100 Crocker Road, Westlake, OH, 44145, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No Sleep"
Room was hot and the way it was configured (huge table where bed should be, bed in side room along hallway wall) meant that I heard the kids running up and down the halls screaming and giggling all night long. The atrium echos everything that goes on in the pool (8am -10pm) and bar. There was a football game on so I heard screaming from the bar into the wee hours of the morning on top of the screaming kids. I called down at 4AM but that didn't slow the kids down, they finally quit around 6AM but the screaming from the pool started up at 8AM so there was not a lot of sleep to be had. The a/c didn't work in the room due to the atrium and it was REALLY humid inside despite cranking the a/c down to 68. The bathtub didn't drain and the sinks barely spit out water. If you decide to stay here make sure to get a room that is even numbered (means it's facing the outside) if you don't want to overlook the pool.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Corey
"At one point it was probably nice"
Staff was nice but the hotel needs some serious updating. The pool area is fine but the hallways could use some fresh paint and new floors. The drain in the bathroom didn't work well, which was annoying. We had a pleasant stay but this hotel does not reach the typical Holiday Inn standards once expects.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
Andreas
comfortable but a little shabby
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
"Worst Hotel in Cleveland"
This hotel was completely outdated and AWFUL!!!!! It had the appearance of a 1970’s dirty hotel. When I checked into my room, it was gross and had an odd odor that would not go away. The door to the room looked as if someone try to break in to it, the wood around the lock was all chewed up as well as the latch plate was completely damaged. I noticed that my door was able to be opened without a key, I called downstairs to advise the front desk and instead of moving me to a new room they sent up a shady looking maintenance man. He then proceeded to “fix” my door. Later in the evening, I heard a noise at my door, I got out of bed to see someone trying to open my door. They apparently assigned my room to another guest. The bathroom was absolutely disgusting, the tub wouldn’t drain and the bathroom on a whole was incredibly small and dirty. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone… it was awful.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Josh
"Not again !"
The best score that I could honestly give them is a C ...not what I expected my loss !
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"overpriced for the rates charged"
First, we requested a rollaway bed...part of the on line reservation. When we got there, we were told there weren't any available, but would get one the next day...didn't happen. All three nights, a guest had to sleep on a couch. The staff acted like they could care less. Next, when we went into our room, a pair of socks were on the floor. We wondered about the level of cleanliness in the room because of that. Overall, the stay was disappointing, especially for a Holiday Inn. We won't be back.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Adequate hotel, better for folks without kids than"
Pleasant place, but noisy with the indoor pool. Great location.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Ellen
"Close to the Hyland facility"
I enjoyed my stay, the pool wasn't as clean as I'd hoped, the air conditioning unit on the end of the building was leaking over the entrance door and the outer entrance door was inaccessible so I had to walk around the hotel to get to my room. But..it would not prevent me from staying there again, loved being able to park my car outside my room.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"an adequate place to stay"
Avoid the 1st floor -- smells musty. Otherwise it's fine.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Nancy & Tom
Great location and service. Needs some updating.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Greg
"A little dated"
Hotel could use a refresh but otherwise, room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"Nightmare!"
Bad... Bad ... Bad... No toiletries in the room. Front desk people were rude. Room sucked. Stay away if you can.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Vinnie
"Great hotel for the money"
We were just passing thru town and decided to stay here at the last minute. We were pleasantly surprised at all the amenities for the money. You won't regret booking this hotel!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Sue
"Okay, not great."
In general, the hotel was okay, but not as good as other Holiday Inn's we've stayed at. At check in, we were told we had a "poolside room", which was technically true, but it was at the end of the hotel in a corner. To see the pool, you had to look way left over an empty courtyard. The beds were hard, and the pillows felt like they had chunks of sponge in them. The toilet didn't flush properly and the light in the bathroom was very dim. They were nice enough to bring us a small fridge when we requested it, but it made an awful noise all night in stereo with the really loud A/C. We checked in late, so the next morning, I reported the issues before 9 am, but by 5 pm that evening nothing had been done. A second request brought a great maintenance guy who promptly fixed the toilet and light and swapped the fridge for us. The staff was cheerful, friendly and polite, but the property sure could use a facelift. The interior was bland and boring. They missed a great opportunity to make it a tropical retreat with some color, plant life and décor in the pool area. If you're looking for a place to stay for a night passing through, it's fine, but if you're staying for more than a day and planning to spend some time relaxing poolside, it's a little disappointing. Either way, at $120 a night, it's overpriced.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
people were frindly. however, the Room and carpet were old. There was no refrigerator. It was too expensive for the provided room and location.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
Adel
Nice Hotel, hard to find coming off from exit. Sign outside was small, not real noticeable. Once inside, very nice, we wished there would have been signs with room numbers on the wall directing us in correct way.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Rox
"Overpriced and smelled like chemicals"
This hotel is not worth the price. The rooms on the first level smell like chlorine and chemicals because of the pool in the lobby. It was muggy as well.
2 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Very Nice"
Excellent Stay!! No issues. Very nice hotel and pleasant staff. If I had one complaint it would be better food in the restaurant.
1 night trip May 6, 2013
"Okay"
this was an alright hotel, wasn't as nice as I expected for the cost.
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
"So easy to get to and we loved the area"
We had a great time. I loved the pool. So clean and refreshing. The room was great. The beds were comfortable. Loved the little fridge. We had been to a friends wedding and had leftovers. Lots of towels. That was great. Great location. Easy to find from the highway. I highly recommend them, in fact, I have already recommended them to some of the people in our office and some friends.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"holiday inn Westlake by 90"
I would recommend you save 45$ a night and goto redroof across the street it was the same cleanliness and cheaper - there's no pool but the one here closes too early, was packed the entire time, and filled with children
Other trip May 13, 2013
matt
"Temperature Control"
It was nice but the room temperature was too warm.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Billie
This hotel is just okay- probably slightly less than okay to be perfectly honest. It is in major need of updating, it is outdated and falling apart.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Jenna
"Nice!"
I got there about 10:30 pm and the front desk staff made me feel most welcome and were very pleasant and upbeat. I'd stay there again!
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
KC
Great time. I booked the hotel so my grandkids could visit and have something to do with Nana, so swimming was the right choice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2013
Schwelgin
Great hotel!! Loved the pool. My son and I had an excellent time with excellent service! Thanks holiday inn!
Family trip Mar 31, 2013
"OUTSTANDING - Frequent Traveler"
I travel around 40-45 weeks a year, and this may have been the most comfortable bed I've EVER slept in. I also hosted meetings in their conference center over two days. The rooms were set up perfectly to order, cleaned very well, and the staff was absolutely accommodating. The next time I am in Cleveland, there is no doubt I will stay here and host seminars here as well, couldn't have been happier!
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Blake
"Conveniently located close to Cleveland sights"
I was in town for a concert and chose this hotel because it was close to the venue and located at a busy exit with other surrounding hotels. The hotel staff was friendly upon check-in. I had reserved a King bed room and they even confirmed it when I checked in, but I arrived to a room that had two double beds. Because I was running late to my concert, I didn't bother to try and have this adjusted (though I'm sure they would have been happy to oblige). The hotel was packed with families that were having their spring break at the hotel pool, but this is to be expected this time of year. Rooms were really nice and breakfast (though not complimentary) was tasty. I didn't have time to enjoy the pool or hot tub, but both looked nice (and the hot tub is for adults only)! Overall, I would recommend this hotel. I gave it a 4 for condition/maintenance because my bathroom sink barely drained and kept filling up while I was trying to use it.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Bar and Doors"
A great bar for a drink and a sandwich. Could use automatic doors on the south side of the building.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Buckeye
"Good get away spot."
The room was clean and neat. The staff was polite ae next and the breakfast the next morning was decent, continential, but you could get as much as you wanted and the kitcken keep it fresh and hot so that made it a really good deal. Plus, it was actually free no hidden charge to make up for it. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice and clean.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Great hotel for families and business."
The hotel was good in general. House keeping did not their job as they should do. Once you complain you get everything done perfectly, but then they forget it and you have to keep complaining. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. The staff in general are helpful.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
"Great hotel for the west side of Cleveland"
Everyone was helpful and pleasant. The room was great. Our only problem was that we asked to be awakened at 9AM on the day we were leaving and we never got the call. My husband woke at 10AM - thankfully - and we did not miss the check out time nor a flight later that day. So my only suggestion is that front desk crews must not let something like this happen again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"Reliably nice place to stay"
2nd time I have stayed there. No complaints whatsoever.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2012
"Best hotel"
Very friendly staff & clean facility
2 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Christina
LOVED HAVING A FULL BREAKFAST AVAILABLE. nEXT TIME WOULD NEED A HANDICAPPED ROOM AS HAD PROBLEMS HANDLING BATHROOM AND TUB. nICE AND CLEAN AND PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Decent stay, perhaps a little pricy."
My wife and I stayed here one night in early August of 2012. The hotel has certainly seen better days but it's not terrible, just a little worn. There were some finishes that needed attention on the interior but that is superficial. The room was sound as was the bath and fixtures. The furniture in the lobby and the room were also in good condition and didn't wobble or look worn as you see in cheap hotels. The location is excellent, right off one of the major highways and less than a mile from a major east-west road in Cleveland. There's some new development right on the other side of the highway containing a theater, restaurants and shopping so the area was great. The rate was a little pricy for the state of the finishes but if they do a rehab it would be worth it. Certainly worth it if you're doing anything local and don't want to say in one of the budget motels, but avoid if all you care about is the price of the room.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
"Needed more for my money"
While the hotel staff was friendly and the room was comfortable and clean, I think it was way overpriced. This was my first time staying at this hotel, I have stayed in other hotels in the area that had larger rooms (suites) and had as friendly and polite a staff. On average I think the room may have even been a little smaller the usual. No micrwave or fridge in the room. I will say that the room service staff was most pleasant and the delivery most very efficient . The breakfast while adequate was nothing really special, a breakfast buffet with no eggs to order. I was suprised for the money I had spent on this room I had to buy my own newspaper in the morning. I think I will spend my money elsewhere next time where I get more for it.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
EFK
Great freindly staff!! Very clean and comfortable room!! Overall hotel is clean. I travel to the area 2-3 times a year and this hotel will always be my first choice.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Great!"
Everything was great.
Other trip Aug 4, 2012
Patrick
"Friendly staff"
Very friendly staff; loved the complimentary coconut lime shampoo & lotion.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
"Not a good stay this time"
The toilet did not function well och and the fan were too noisy, we couldn´t sleep at all
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
Ninni

"awful"
no fridge in the room , noizy air-conditioning I caught cold there
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Its alright."
The restaurant staff were fantastic, always accommodating and friendly. The front desk staff were great too. The room was ok. The issues were minor, but I felt that the house keeping staff weren't as efficient. The coffee maker still had the grounds in the maker from the last person to stay in the room. The garbage wasn't cleaned daily, it was left for days. The tissues weren't refilled when empty. Overall, it was alright.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013