All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America
1100 Crocker Road, Westlake, OH, 44145, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Temperature Control"
It was nice but the room temperature was too warm.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Billie
This hotel is just okay- probably slightly less than okay to be perfectly honest. It is in major need of updating, it is outdated and falling apart.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Jenna
Great time. I booked the hotel so my grandkids could visit and have something to do with Nana, so swimming was the right choice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2013
Schwelgin
Great hotel!! Loved the pool. My son and I had an excellent time with excellent service! Thanks holiday inn!
Family trip Mar 31, 2013
"OUTSTANDING - Frequent Traveler"
I travel around 40-45 weeks a year, and this may have been the most comfortable bed I've EVER slept in. I also hosted meetings in their conference center over two days. The rooms were set up perfectly to order, cleaned very well, and the staff was absolutely accommodating. The next time I am in Cleveland, there is no doubt I will stay here and host seminars here as well, couldn't have been happier!
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Blake
"Conveniently located close to Cleveland sights"
I was in town for a concert and chose this hotel because it was close to the venue and located at a busy exit with other surrounding hotels. The hotel staff was friendly upon check-in. I had reserved a King bed room and they even confirmed it when I checked in, but I arrived to a room that had two double beds. Because I was running late to my concert, I didn't bother to try and have this adjusted (though I'm sure they would have been happy to oblige). The hotel was packed with families that were having their spring break at the hotel pool, but this is to be expected this time of year. Rooms were really nice and breakfast (though not complimentary) was tasty. I didn't have time to enjoy the pool or hot tub, but both looked nice (and the hot tub is for adults only)! Overall, I would recommend this hotel. I gave it a 4 for condition/maintenance because my bathroom sink barely drained and kept filling up while I was trying to use it.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Reliably nice place to stay"
2nd time I have stayed there. No complaints whatsoever.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2012
"Best hotel"
Very friendly staff & clean facility
2 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Christina
LOVED HAVING A FULL BREAKFAST AVAILABLE. nEXT TIME WOULD NEED A HANDICAPPED ROOM AS HAD PROBLEMS HANDLING BATHROOM AND TUB. nICE AND CLEAN AND PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL
Other trip Sep 3, 2012

JP

TripAdvisor reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland – Westlake

"Clean and convenient"
08/27/15 lindasR8567KO
This motel is conveniently situated to the various highways/thruways that connect to Toledo and Cleveland. There are shopping centers nearby. This Doubletree has helpful staff, plenty of space for meetings, and an excellent breakfast buffet which includes well chosen and beautifully displayed fresh fruits in addition to standard breakfast fare, cereals, pancakes, french toast, as well as omelets made to order.
"Good Location, but not the best hotel"
08/24/15 ilovevacations23 Naugatuck, Connecticut
We stayed at this hotel as we were going on vacation in August 2015 and had a decent experience. I had no problem with the room itself, but there were a few things that prevent me from making this a truly good hotel. The first is, like a previous reviewer mentioned, it seems like they take forever to bring stuff to the room when you call down for them- we called for towels, and I believe we got them the following morning after we called for them. The other big problem I encountered is electronic stuff. The wifi is absolutely terrible, with barely any signal in my room. Additionally, the television had awful quality on some channels and I attempted to watch the Republican debate but the reception was so bad I was not successful (I'd catch a word or two, then it would freeze and say "no signal" then come back)...which it did for the duration of the trip on that channel. I did not get the chance to go in the pool but it looked very nice, and if I return I will take the chance to do so. The location is fantastic- it's not in downtown Cleveland but it's about 10-15mins away, so it really doesn't get much better as far as that goes. All in all, this is a fine hotel to stay in if you are willing to overlook a few flaws. It's not that this is a bad hotel, I just think that there are many things to be improved on.
"More than expected!"
08/24/15 Jennifer H
After reading some of the previous reviews I was concerned that we were going to be disappointed. When we checked in the staff was great and very welcoming. The warm cookies were awesome! Shortly after we were in our room we had a courtesy call to see if we needed anything. At our request we were delivered some extra towels. Room was perfect for our needs. Our daughter gave the pool a thumbs up. Only negative was the hot tub was out of service. Overall a very nice stay.
"Clean and comfortable"
08/24/15 swengert Pasadena, Maryland
The room was clean, bedding fresh, neat, and free of any stains or rips. Air was running when I checked in so room was nice and cool. Desk area was adequate for work and plenty of outlets throughout the room.
"Newly redone in good location"
08/22/15 YpsilantiFoodie ypsilanti
This rehab is not totally finished, but the property is up and running. The restaurant has a small but creative menu. Duck tacos are particularly good. Breakfast buffet also first rate. The wait staff in restaurant is welcoming and helpful. About one mile from stores and restaurants of Crocker park..but the hotel should have a shuttle!
"Operated by company other than Hilton"
08/20/15 Keribee Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This is an older hotel and is not operated by Hilton, which is worth knowing if you care about the Hilton quality- this is an ok hotel; kids loved the pool and it's a short drive from a nice outdoor mall. The doors are paper thin, so bring ear plugs!
"Clean, good service but less than expected"
08/19/15 David S Alexandria, United States
Nice public space, clean rooms but dark to much black, chair had broken leg and sink didn't drain. Staff friendly and helpful. Elevator was terrible, slow, sounded like a jet engine and looked like a freight elevator. Could be a very nice property, but not quite there.
"A few problems"
08/16/15 AndyO49 Glenview, Illinois
We stopped at this hotel on the road. The room was pretty good. The pool was nice but the hot tub was not working. The phone in our room was not working. My son slept on the pull out bed. When we pulled it out there was no pillow, to sheet or blanket. At 10 pm I called the front desk (from my cell phone) to ask if they could be brought up. I was told yes. At 10:20 I called again.The same person I had previously spoke with told me, "The person went to lunch and would come up around 10:30." I asked if someone else could bring them up and was told possibly. I could come down to get it and was told that no, they were not at the front desk. The items were brought up at 10:40.
"Disappointing Doubletree"
08/14/15 Linda V
The recently remodeled old Holiday Inn had an attractive color scheme and design but many problems. Maybe when the remodeling is complete it will be better. Our room overlooked the indoor pool and was very dark. The toilet leaked and sink was slow to drain. The kids were disappointed that we were not given cookies at check in, like others were getting. The beds were comfortable and the price was right!
"Single Tree"
08/13/15 Hedin Center
PROs: fine service, fine staff, very good breakfast (above average). CONs: this dated, past place seems to be alien to the values of Double Tree brand. No decoration, no design, no fun as in other properties. Jurassic elevator, jurassic air conditioners (noisy in the rooms as well as in the elevator). The thing to hip should be the small pool in the center of the courtyard: it simply spreads chloride in the air. The honest thing is that it was charged less than the nearby Hampton Inn (roughly 15%). But no way you can get the rejuvenating experience that Double Trees can typically offer for medium budget. Tiny gym. Tiny bathroom. Amenities not refilled. In order to make this old, Holiday Inn?, cheap structure look appealing, you should invest much, much more.