All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America
1100 Crocker Road, Westlake, OH, 44145, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Food is all right
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad breakfast
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Decent price for a comfortable stay"
Service was outstanding. The building is renovated but some of its age shows underneath. Very comfortable stay, well, except the room temperature magically reached 72 by the time we returned from dinner and shopping (wasn't where we had set it). Very close to shopping. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Edward
I was traveling with my St Poodle and this was the only pet friendly hotel I could find near my destination. The staff was very nice and the room was comfortable and quiet. I highly recommend this hotel and will be sure to stay here again as I am sure we will be returning to this area in the future.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
"cozy"
Cofortable
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Janna
"Fabulous Foodies weekend"
We went for a couples weekend and couldn't have had a better stay. Everyone was so friendly and courteous. We were thrilled to find out we were upgraded to the Hilton Honors floor. The rooms were beautiful and had a spa like feel. We were disappointed we didn't have time to visit the clean and inviting pool and hot tub area...maybe next time. Location was near many attractions. Definitely would have stayed longer if our scheduled allowed. My friend accidently left her pillows (sentimental wedding gifts). When she called the next day housekeeping had set them aside for safe keeping and assisted her in their return. Wonderful customer service. We'll be back!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
The gym is not great, but there is an LA Fitness close by.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
"Great value for the money"
Friendly service and a clean hotel. It was above an above average stay in relation to the nightly rate. Nothing to write home about, but for $99/night that I paid it is hard to beat. Plus you are close to Crocker Park, so endless shopping and dining options.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Westlake weekend"
Accomedations were not ideal. We did not have a closet in our room to hand clothes. We also did not have any outlets in our bathroom.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Anne
"Quick Trip"
Everything was nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Not great"
We were disappointed with our room. There was no closets and no outlets in the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Elliot
"Great service and amenities"
Great location amenities and staff. The room was clean but the vent in the bathroom had rust and dust. I put my tip in the area so I would be shocked if it is not addressed. I recommend the hotel and I will be returning.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
A fine hotel, I would not hesitate to book it again.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Never again"
Had to place coffee maker on the nightstand. No outlet. No room service or clean up whatsoever for entire four day stay. I had to use the freight elevator and took numerous rides to the basement with bags of garbage etc. As I was checking out, two employees watched me struggling with my bags and offered no assistance. Never again for this dump. I expected a lot more in this good location.
4 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Horrible experience! Our toilet did not work properly, asked for clean towels,finally delivered 13 hours later. Main desk attendant shrugged and told me there was nothing should could do about the toilet. We will not stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Julianne
"Check first to see if renovations are complete"
The hotel is under heavy renovations. We book a stay without knowing that. My wife has severe asthma and allergies. We couldn't stay at the hotel. We checked out early. Thankfully we got a full refund.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Horrible Experience from start to finish."
I did not stay this night and did not get a refund. See my first review. Worst experience at a hotel of my life.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014

6 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
Vicki
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland Westlake

"Excellent Service,Modern, Clean and Comfortable"
02/05/16 John S Wallingford, United States
Exceptional hotel located perfectly off a major highway and very close to the West Lake Promenade. Everything you need is two minutes away. The staff is pleasant, the restaurant is comforting with good food and service, the facility is built around the exceptionally clean atrium that offers a large pool, Jacuzzi, and cabanas. The room was modern, clean and comfortable. The fifth floor rooms reserved for Hilton members are outstanding. This hotel made being away from home and family far more acceptable than some of the competitors hotels I have stayed in. Rate it 5 Stars.
"Former Holiday Inn"
02/02/16 Jimmy S Saint Peters
The place was nice and the staff was kind and full of smiles, Lots of pillows on the bed, and the bathroom was clean and neat. The room service was prompt and I did use the office printer and computer. Pool is located in a large open area like the old holly-dome design with hot tub and lounge area.
"GREAT COMFORTABLE ROOMS"
02/01/16 Stephen F New Orleans, United States
This is a great hotel for quality rooms, service and cleanliness. New and modern, with great furniture set-up. Couldn't have asked for a cleaner room. Used room service one night, the food was up in 15 minutes.
"so-so rooms; excellent breakfast!"
01/31/16 oceanpalace Dallas, Texas
Starting off with the not-so-great: * TOO DARK in the room; not enough lighting! * A/C heating unit in the wall does NOT warm the room enough; set to 77, still chilly * slight bandage fix was to anchor the curtain above the unit so that it doesn't block the warm air from dispersing throughout the room; still, at the 77 degree setting the room is SO DRY (unhumidified) that you will wake up with serious dry throat * sink water not as hot as shower water - quite strange * my 5th floor room did not have enough water pressure (not sure about lower floor rooms) Now for the truly GREAT: * the Sanctuary breakfast - full buffet with cooked to order omelettes * the omelettes chef makes PERFECT omelettes - in taste, consistency (eggs not overcooked nor undercooked), and appearance; I truly have not tasted better * excellent service from the wait staff
"OK Hotel, but I Wouldn't Stay Here by Choice"
01/29/16 USExpat1nUK Warwick
When in town for business, we are required to stay at this hotel otherwise, this would not be my choice of hotels in the area. I arrived on Friday after a long day of travel. The front desk clerk was nice. He explained where to eat breakfast, how to get to the lifts, but did not explain how to access wifi (and I was too tired to remember to ask.) He also offered me one of Doubletree's famous cookies, which was very welcoming after not eating for hours, but then he put it back in the drawer. (I thought that was odd!) The breakfast buffet was very, very good. There is a very friendly gentleman who makes omelets to order. You can order off the menu or have just the continental buffet. The restaurant staff were very attentive and friendly! It was a nice way to start each morning! My room was a bit dated, but the bed was very comfortable! It was equipped with a hair dryer, microwave, mini refrigerator, a coffee maker, a safe (which was closed so I could not use it), iron and ironing board and plenty of outlets! A nice treat was that bottled water was also available in the room! Parking is plentiful. My only complaint is that my room was not serviced on Saturday or Sunday. I had the do not disturb on the door until 10 AM on both days. I was out of the room after that, but housekeeping didn't clean the room. Some hotels will leave a message indicating that they didn't and to call them back, but there was no message either. I was just surprised that they did not clean the room. The hotel is very convenient to the highway. There is also a mall (Crocker Park) and quite a few good restaurants nearby.
"Missed diamond"
01/25/16 theshirl Florida
We stayed here forchristmas week. The hotel is well placed w easy access to the interstate and Crocker park shopping. Great room w king size bed , refrig, microwave and wifi. 2 negatives- dark door in bathroom so it was difficult to see my hair when I had to blow it dry; also if we didn't leave the rm by 10, it didn't get cleaned- Mgt was notified and were responsive so not a bad negative. Breakfast was great buffet and servers were accommodating. Our grandkids had a ball at the pool and we will be back
"Nice Pet-Friendly hotel"
01/25/16 jacht42 Manchester
Excellent hotel - nice rooms, quite, good service. Very welcoming of us and our dog. Only drawback is the higher than average "pet fee". We stayed here because this is one of the few area hotels that welcomes your dog - but you do pay the price for bringing your dog. Staff was great!
"Renovations make this worth a visit!"
01/20/16 Deborah P Cleveland, United States
This property was a Holiday Inn. It was in bad need of renovations. The renovations were done very well and the rooms and property has greatly been improved. The beds are extremely comfortable and our group really enjoyed the breakfast included in our room rate.
"Run-down hotel"
01/19/16 otoolebe
Although the staff was helpful and friendly, this hotel facility was poorly maintained. The pool had hairballs in it, and the room was what I would expect of an old Red-roof inn. The Hampton inn just across I-90 is a much better option if you're looking for a Hilton hotel.
"I always keep coming back"
01/18/16 Michael C Baltimore,MD, United States
It has nearby restaurants in an up and coming area. The hotel is always clean and the staff is friendly. Beds are exceptionally comfortable as you'd expect from and Hilton. Also, close to major highways.