All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America

Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Great location for work and dinning"
Much improved over the last hotel, clean fresh and great happy hour with snacks.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2016
"Will stay here again."
My sons hockey team had a blast at this hotel. There was lots of space to gather in groups and for the kids to hang out. The pool was fun.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
brandi
"Decent price for a comfortable stay"
Service was outstanding. The building is renovated but some of its age shows underneath. Very comfortable stay, well, except the room temperature magically reached 72 by the time we returned from dinner and shopping (wasn't where we had set it). Very close to shopping. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Edward
I was traveling with my St Poodle and this was the only pet friendly hotel I could find near my destination. The staff was very nice and the room was comfortable and quiet. I highly recommend this hotel and will be sure to stay here again as I am sure we will be returning to this area in the future.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Had a holiday family reunion in Westlake. Doubletree was the chosen location for the out of towners. The bar staff kept the bar open past hours (about an additional 30 minutes) for the 20 of us who arrived Friday night - VERY accommodating! The rooms were very clean and updated - it is always nice when the shower head is high enough and there is plenty of water pressure and both were the case here. Parts of the lobby and elevators are a bit dated. In fact, one elevator was out of order. There was some interior "construction" going on on our floor, but this must be viewed as a good thing - signs of keeping the place fresh.
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
"cozy"
Cofortable
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Janna
"Thanksgiving Trip"
We asked to have the loud squeak removed from our bathroom door on the first night & it was not done. There was a large hole in our bathroom door where the hook had been.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Sue
"Fabulous Foodies weekend"
We went for a couples weekend and couldn't have had a better stay. Everyone was so friendly and courteous. We were thrilled to find out we were upgraded to the Hilton Honors floor. The rooms were beautiful and had a spa like feel. We were disappointed we didn't have time to visit the clean and inviting pool and hot tub area...maybe next time. Location was near many attractions. Definitely would have stayed longer if our scheduled allowed. My friend accidently left her pillows (sentimental wedding gifts). When she called the next day housekeeping had set them aside for safe keeping and assisted her in their return. Wonderful customer service. We'll be back!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
The gym is not great, but there is an LA Fitness close by.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
"Great value for the money"
Friendly service and a clean hotel. It was above an above average stay in relation to the nightly rate. Nothing to write home about, but for $99/night that I paid it is hard to beat. Plus you are close to Crocker Park, so endless shopping and dining options.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Westlake weekend"
Accomedations were not ideal. We did not have a closet in our room to hand clothes. We also did not have any outlets in our bathroom.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Anne
"Quick Trip"
Everything was nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Not great"
We were disappointed with our room. There was no closets and no outlets in the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Elliot
"Great service and amenities"
Great location amenities and staff. The room was clean but the vent in the bathroom had rust and dust. I put my tip in the area so I would be shocked if it is not addressed. I recommend the hotel and I will be returning.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
A fine hotel, I would not hesitate to book it again.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Never again"
Had to place coffee maker on the nightstand. No outlet. No room service or clean up whatsoever for entire four day stay. I had to use the freight elevator and took numerous rides to the basement with bags of garbage etc. As I was checking out, two employees watched me struggling with my bags and offered no assistance. Never again for this dump. I expected a lot more in this good location.
4 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Horrible experience! Our toilet did not work properly, asked for clean towels,finally delivered 13 hours later. Main desk attendant shrugged and told me there was nothing should could do about the toilet. We will not stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Julianne
"Check first to see if renovations are complete"
The hotel is under heavy renovations. We book a stay without knowing that. My wife has severe asthma and allergies. We couldn't stay at the hotel. We checked out early. Thankfully we got a full refund.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Horrible Experience from start to finish."
I did not stay this night and did not get a refund. See my first review. Worst experience at a hotel of my life.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Rob

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

6 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
Jean
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland Westlake

05/04/16 F4269WFnancyw Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The staff at Doubletree were very welcoming and kind. The room was clean and very nice with a safe in the room. The shower was outstanding - most hotels give you a trickle. This was a great shower. The linens new were a nice quality, too.
"Great service nice restaurant "
05/03/16 Dana E Fresno, Ohio
Very courteous staff. Sarah was being trained by Mary, both were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I also had a great meal in the hotel restaurant. The room was very clean and the pool area was gorgeous
"NOISY ROOMS"
05/02/16 Scott S lexington, United States
You can hear every door slam on the second floor when guests enter and exit. I was on a biz trip, so sleep is my #1 priority, but it was impossible to fall asleep. Coffee maker had no outlet, so I had to move it to the cramped bathroom counter.Wifi was a joke, I had 3 different access codes given to me depending on what part of the building I was in, and it still was sketchy at best. My business meeting was at the hotel, so location was good, but don't try venturing out because road construction sucked.
04/21/16 Carolyn B Bellville, United States
Ohio Lions District 13-B Convention was held April 14-17 and our stay was great. The staff was excellent. Anything that I asked for was taken care of. I have stayed here many times and have always received great service.
"Great property"
04/18/16 487215adrian San Francisco, California
This place haso an indoor pool and fitness center. Wonderful front desk staff. Really cool restaurant. I'll return next time I'm in westlake. I really had a nice time. Internet was fast. No issues to speak of.
"Decent hotel for the price"
04/12/16 Michael W Mountville, United States
The hotel was clean and the hotel staff was very friendly. This hotel was converted from another hotel brand and it is showing signs of old age. The poor rating on sleep is because there were some inconsiderate guests on my floor. I did not report the problem to the staff, so I cannot blame the hotel for this. As a hole, this was a decent experience.
"Our Get Away Break!"
04/11/16 janicee20 Cleveland, Ohio
Our get away break was just what was needed! The room was nice. We enjoyed our stay, the staff was friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was good. The cookies given during registration is delicious.
"Our Stay at Doubletree Westlake Ohio"
04/10/16 Gail M Conneaut, United States
We attended a three day Conference and had a Super stay. The food at our Banquet was some of the Best food that we have ever been served at a Sit Down Banquet. It was HOT and Delicious. The portions were ample and tastefully presented. Sound system was excellent. Sleeping Room was clean and comfortable. Meeting Rooms were adequate and drinking water was provided. We hope to return next year.
"Nice new Doubltree"
04/10/16 Dawn E Columbus, United States
The Hotel is nice and clean with a great pool and conference facility. Being close to Crocker Park means great food and entertainment within 1 mile and access to Lake Erie just down the road. I will definitely stay at the Doubletree Westlake the next time I am in the area.
"Great Place for a Conference"
04/06/16 Diane J Fort Wayne, United States
Everyone was gracious from check-in to check-out. Every time we needed even water, it was provided. Training showed in the way all staff asked if we needed anything or even just greeted us. Grounds were clean and kept up, even where the smokers congregated.