All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1973 Craigshire Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Wonderful stay
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Ok for business"
Not a bad stay for business but feels to be on the decline. Rm was ok but lounge area felt in transition or something with sub-par service and annoying fruit flies hovering at our table.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Friendly staff and great location...............................
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Monica
"NIce rooms, Nice workers"
Loved it, I will stay there again. It would be nice if they included a breakfast though.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Clean and quiet."
Had excellent service. The rooms were nice and clean. Environment was quiet and spotless.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Songtilley
"Large party in the hall outside all night"
We contacted hotel staff to take care of it. The problem was never fixed. People tried to enter our room multiple times and the connecting room had doors slamming all night. The party was literally outside our door. The hotel is in need of repairs and refurbishment with stains all over the carpet. The bright spot of the entire stay was our room service delivery. The staff there was professional, friendly and very quick! The balance of the staff was rude, not helpful and generally disinterested in our problems. I travel a significant amount for business reasons. I will never be back to this location and I am starting to question the Hilton brand.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
JF
"My Go-To Hotel for Family Arena Events"
I've stayed at this hotel 3 times when seeing shows at the nearby Family Arena. It's quite luxurious at a very reasonable price. The hotel is located in the western suburbs of St. Louis Traffic is light. You can safely jog on surrounding roads if you like. My only complaint is that there is no free continental breakfast buffet. Starbucks coffee is available in the lobby and one of the hotel restaurants has a very nice hot breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"The Best"
it was the best ever
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Monique
"Neicy"
It was ok....They didn't have the room I reserved available when I arrived...The rooms are kinda small for the price..
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2013
neicy
"Sept 13, 2013"
The hotel was advertised as Westport Plaza but it was several blocks from the actual plaza area. It is a nice hotel but we could tell it is getting some age on it. There were a few minor maintenance issues. Service staff was excellent and the hotel was clean. Bedding & towels were nice. Overall, we had a good experience.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Overall my stay was pleasant however there were a few minor things I noticed in my hotel room. The shower curtain had mildew stains and should have been replaced. The garbage cans are very small and you can't really fit anything into them and the water was extremely hot and the pressure was low.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
jc
This was by far the worst experience I've ever had at a Hilton hotel. Food at the restaurant was overpriced....on one occasion the burger was burned...on another, the potatoes were almost raw when it was supposed to be breakfast potatoes. Room service expected to get the delivery fee plus gratuity fee plus an additional $6 on a $34 tab for breakfast. They then forgot to bring juice or condiments with the meal and had to retrieve it. The air conditioner in the room above me had a stopped up condenser and water kept pouring through the ceiling. Maintenance came and mopped up water and supposedly fixed it in the room above...BUT, for the next 4 days I stayed there, it continued to leak even after I called the front desk 4 total times and even told them it was leaking into the vents on our air conditioner. The front desk would only offer to "comp" a breakfast which they didn't tell me was only good until 10am the following day. The carpet was dirty in the room and my allergies were really bad as a result of either this or the mold growing where the water had obviously been leaking through the ceiling for a while.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Stay was wonderful room was kind of small but ok very clean.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very nice"
The room was very comfortable and the entire hotel was clean and modern. My son loved the free, warm chocolate chip cookies we got upon check-in.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"nice hotel - close to verizon amphitheater"
the room was very clean. the pool was nice and bein close to verizon amphitheater was covenie t
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Hotel was nice! Would have been nice if the hotel could have taken us to Verizon Wireless for our concert. We had to wait over an hour for a cab and there was 2 shuttle's at the hotel not being used. It would have been a nice service to provide to your guests!
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"VERY NICE STAFF"
IT WAS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY. STAFF WAS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL .
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
KAREN
"Breakin Bottles and sleep walking"
Had a good stay, hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. Especially when I dropped my 12pack while waiting for the elevator, the staff came right away to get it cleaned up. They were more upset that the beer was wasted, so they made it more humorous than how it started off. No Continental bfast, and cleaner sheets would have been the only cons to the stay. Would stay there again for the same rates. Oh, and hopefully I didn't disturb anyone while I slept walked through the halls Saturday night. Stayed on 3rd floor, woke up while sleep walking on the 5th floor in my undies.
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
We had a great stay at the Doubletree. Service was great and the room was very clean. The only downside to me was that there weren't many eating options close to the hotel.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"It was in a great location, not much traffic."
I really liked the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in St. Louis. It was in a great location. Not far from where we were visiting and not crazy crowded by traffic. Had a few things I wasn't very pleased with. For example, the cafeteria down on the main level was so expensive!!! We spend 45 dollars on the breakfast buffet for 2 adults and a child. That was ridiculous!! The other was minor. It would have been nice to know that the thermostat was on the wall and not on the air conditioning unit. But, that was something I should have been able to figure out for myself.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Perfect. Excellent all around."
Everything was nice. Staff were very helpful especially with shuttle and extra towel, blankets.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Holy Breakfast"
The breakfast is definitely not free. Got this room last minute and didn't think anything of it when we walked downstairs to get breakfast, which resembles a normal continental breakfast. You can imagine my surprise when I got a ticket to pay $37 at the end. Hotel staff was great, but overall cleanliness was questionable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Very nice hotel close to planned activities"
Our family of 5 enjoyed our stay. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. We also enoyed the pool and the cookies we received when checking in to the hotel. We would stay at the Double Tree again!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Stacy
"Don't expect a Hilton!"
We had a king suite, and we could barely fit through the door. The location is somewhat confusing at first. Our room faced the highway and it was very noisy. Also, for as large as the hotel is, the pool is very small and can become very crowded. And they also let a local church have their Sunday services on the main level, so it can become crowded in the lobby while trying to leave.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"St. Louis Get-a-way"
Taking our last weekend before the start of school and football. Stayed at the Double Tree at Westport. Our boys were very excited about the cookies that we got at check in.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"very bad hotel, noise and dirty..."
very bad sound insulation, can't sleep because neibor's TV. the towels are very dirty, makes my face uncomfortable. and there even doesn't have water in guest room. u need buy them from front desk. can't belive it is a Hilton hotel.!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Over-priced"
The candy and water in the rooms was EXTREMELY over-priced, as was the breakfast menu. Next time, I will plan to eat somewhere else.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Tammy
"Good Hotel for business trip"
This was a fine hotel for my week long business trip. I only have 2 small complaints, the clock in my room was an hour off and there was no way of changing the time on it. This is something you would think housekeeping would notice and fix but they didn't. The other problem was the vending machine outside my room was out of service but the dollar bill taker kept turning on every 5 minutes which I could hear in my room, I ended up going out and unplugging the machine after 2 days when it was clear that it wasn't going to be fixed. This a good hotel but maintenance and attention to detail needed to be improved.
5 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
"Exterior seems a little dated, inside was great"
Exterior seems a bit dated but the inside was very nice. Large pool with hot tub. Very nice bar area. Staff was VERY helpful!! Room was large and clean. Bed was very comfy with very nice bedding. Bathroom was a little small but not terrible. I was traveling with my six year old and the motel fit both of our needs! Good value for the money.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
JB
"In Town For Wedding"
Excellent service. Our daughter got ill one night and Brittany helped us out tremendously. Cookies were always available:)
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Aaron
"Disappointed by Hilton"
Upon arrival, the front desk clerk was engaging in no work conversation. After a few minutes, I was ask if he could help me. The wall showed sign of water leakage. The bedding was stained ( which was discovered the second night of my prepaid stay. The towels where dingy.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Disappointed
"Nice hotel with shuttle to hotel."
Staff was great and pleasant to me and my son. Free shuttle to airport was a bonus.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"great hotel"
The hotel was very nice. We would definitely stay here again. The room was a bit small and it was a handicap accessible room which we didn't request. Overall great though.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
SR
"St. Louis - Westport Doubletree"
Excellent rate brought us to this Doubletree. Staff was friendly, rooms were great!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Kerry
"Overall nice, clean, but small rooms"
Great staff, safe clean enviroment, good amenities (awesome cookies) loved the free ice. Pool area was somewhat dingy, room itself was clean/ nice, comfy beds, but very small/ cramped, smallest double room space I'd ever experienced.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
david
"Recent stay - great choice"
Hotel was in a decent area and was very clean. Staff was great. We had no issues at all. The kids loved the pool. We went to six flags and the cardinals game so this was a great spot as it was in the center of those locations. about 1/2 hour trip to each. I would make this choice again.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Family vacation"
It was nice! We had a slight concern at the pool at night because of a family that came and the dad said an inappropriate thing that my 9 year old son and my nieces heard. I really think that there should be somebody from the hotel at the pool. The 4 times we have stayed there, it always gets difficult to be at the pool because of kids getting rude and tough when smaller kids are inside of it.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
It was great!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
Arrived approximately at 7:00 pm checked in and the hotel desk had us booked in a handicap equipped room initially but upgraded us to an equivalent room,
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Courteous staff & beautiful hotel"
The hotel is beautiful and the staff was very helpful. Quick check-in and check-out. Park and fly is a tremendous program that is so helpful. I recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Great Place"
I thought this was a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly. The only thing that would have made it better would be a complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
Great place to stay. The only thing that would have made it better was a free continental breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
"awesome hotel"
we had an excellent experience at this hotel I would book it again
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"comfort and relaxed"
The overall experience was perfect. Every staff member was so nice. Room fabulous. The walls in the halls could use a little sprucing up but overall it was a great hotel.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Patty
Was in town for a basketball camp with 2 of my 3 children. We all thought the hotel was very nice and clean.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Awesome stay. Quality at a low price.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Sandra
"Could have been better"
Before booking I contacted expedia, and the hotel directly to request a roll-away bed. The front desk advised it was no problem. Upon checking in (was never offered the delicious cookies other reviewers spoke of) I asked once again for a rollaway bed and was told its a fire hazzard and they can't offer me one. They said they could bring up extra blankets. I had to call twice and then go down to the front desk for the blankets. I was given a rough sandpaper blanket. Thats "all they have" So my brother had to sleep on the floor on sandpaper. Real comfortable.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Nicole
"terrible beware"
Worst experiance ever, pool was closed entirre weekend, huge religious convention was constantly harrassed about my religion, not enough towels, staff was argumentative, and the was a Walmart bag in the parking lot with poppy underwear in it and it got on my foot. They didn't have any interest in making it right either.
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
brandon
"Close to family attractions and very nice inside."
Room was a bit tight for two adults and a two year old with two queen beds, but we managed. Overall the lobby was very nice and so was the pool. My two year old had a blast swimming. Everyone was very helpful and very nice. Enjoyed out stay. Very close to everything as well.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Poor location...good for 1 night"
Hotel was back toward the rear of a business park type area. Good highway access. Poor service in the bar. Warm cookies when we checked in. Room was nice. Overall an average hotel with a kind staff.
1 night trip May 11, 2013