All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
1973 Craigshire Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Great
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Jeanne Yarbrough: Thank you for the feedback and thank you for staying with us at the DoubleTree by HIlton, St; Louis/Westport. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Jeanne Yarbrough
Outstanding met every need and above highly reccomend
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Larry: I love reading your reviews like this one. I hope you come back to see us. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Larry Hardin
Very nice and clean. Rooms are nice
Dear Chris: Thank you for staying with us. Come back soon. Sincerely, Dan Gough
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel located near shops and reastaurants"
Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Located near shops and many restaurants. Indoor pool is nice size and clean with a whirlpool. The cookies are always an added bonus!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear G: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. My apologies for taking so long to respond. Please consider staying with us again in the future. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
jim
"Nice Hotel That's Awkward to Get In & Out Of"
Love the fact that there is a shuttle to and from the airport. Pluses on the overall service and room. Negatives on pay per day internet and bar (cocktails might have been virgin). Getting in and out of the hotel to anywhere across town is more trouble than it should be - even though it's located very close to the highway.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
No wow factor but was clean and comfortable. Had a nice pool area.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear from: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the feedback. Do come back to see us again and give us the opportunity to serve you in the future. Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Family of 5"
We're a family of 5, all 3 children under 8. We stayed in a 2 queen bed room and it worked out great for us. I brought an extra comforter and set my youngest up on the floor in between the 2 beds. We ran around St Louis Saturday to Monday and although it's a little ways out of the city I had no complaints about the distance to drive anywhere. Overall we had a great stay with ZERO complaints. Oh & the pool and hot tub were great too! :)) would definitely stay again!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Courtney: I am glad that you enjoyed yourself. My apologies for the long wait for a reply to your review. I hope you have already returned to our DoubleTree by Hilton. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Courtney
"You Gotta Get the Cookies!!"
Very nice hotel all around. We stayed in a double room with our kids and had a very nice experience.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Evansville: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for putting spotlight on the world famous, DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies! Come back soon. Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Brandon
Rooms were comfortable and clean. Front desk workers were very nice and helpful. Hotel bar was even reasonable. Cookies each night were divine. Workout room was small, but my friends and I just needed a place to crash during our tour of breweries, and this place definitely worked for us. Extremely pleased.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear from Indianapolis, IN: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the feedback. I will share with my staff on weekly "Reviews" meeting. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Dusty
Had the nicest staff that i could have had. Was every clean and was one of the nicest looking hotels ive ever stayed at.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Guest: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Close to the conference I attended"
It was great!
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Three Day Stay"
Went to St. Louis over the 4th for 3 days to play and dine at the best restaurants downtown. Stayed here because we didn't want to stay downtown. Great value. The room was very comfortable, clean and nice. The lobby bar opens at 3pm. They make a great spicy Bloody Mary. Get a tall double. The restaurant was very good. Bacon Club with extra mayo is great. Since it was so nice downtown, I'd stay downtown next time. Never Ever Lose Your Car Again. Show others where to find you. Use your smartphone, to always get back to a specific location. Many people don't know your smart phone can locate your position, and guide you back there again. To find your GPS coordinates, install the Google Earth App on your smart phone. Now, open Google Earth App. Tap the little arrow in the bottom left corner and wait for Google Earth to find you. The blue dot you see is your location. Tap 3 bars in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Scroll down to settings. Tap Settings Tap Position You will see your coordinates in a string of numbers. On an iPhone there will be several strings of numbers. Choose the top string of numbers. Hold your finger on the top string of numbers, and copy and paste this string of numbers in your notes, so you can use them later to paste into Google Maps. You can copy & paste this string of coordinates into Google maps and it will guide you back to the location of your coordinates. You can also text these coordinates to others so they can find you.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Three Day Stay: Thank you for the review. Come back to see us again. Dan Gough General Manager
"Nice hotel, with great A/C"
Very nice staff, reasonably priced bar, and good air conditioning. Can't complain!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Traveler: "No complaints", sounds good to me. Thank you for the feedback. Dan Gough General Manager
"Weekend Trip"
Nice Place to stay for a weekend trip to visit St. Louis, Would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"20 minutes from Cardinals Stadium...very nice"
the room was very clean and the bed was wonderful!!!!!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Traveler: You sound like a Cardinals Fan, so you are okay with me! Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Not a low end room, so expected a microwave and fridge. Fridge broken. No microwave. Breakfast not included, $16 for essentially an omelet. But was available last minute. Does have a nice pool and hot tub.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great service! Comfortable beds!"
The staff was so friendly. The beds and pillows were awesome! The hotel was very nice, very classy. The rooms were clean. The location was perfect for us.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
dukegirl1212
"Alely"
Was excellent stay
5 night trip Apr 9, 2014
aracely cotton
"Wild swings in temperature control"
We complained the first day of our 8 day stay that the room was cold regardless of what we set the temperature gauge at. A battery was replaced. From day 2 we could get action with the controls but it went from freezing to extreme heat. (no in-between) We checked out two other rooms to find the same situation so we just closed our mouths and endured the freezing sauna like atmosphere. We would not stay again because the fix would be a huge expense.
9 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"used to be better..."
noisy floor even though it was a Hilton Honors Floor...
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Bruce: My apologies that your stay was not up to par during this stay. I hope you do give us another chance to serve you in the future. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
bruce
"Great place to stay!"
We really didn't get to stay much at the hotel, our daughter was having our first grandchild! But it was such a blessing that it was only 6 minutes from the hospital. It was easy to find and was pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean it was. It was compatible to other hotels in the area. Was a little on the expensive side, but we wanted as close to the hospital as we could get! Would have loved to have had the time to use the amenities but time didn't allow for it. Would not hesitate to stay there again!
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Janice & Lester Hinton
"Not worth the 100 dollars a night"
Not worth dealing with drunk people and smokers everytime walking in or leaving the hotel.not enough towels for two nights.not worth 100 a night,maybe 75
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
jason
"one nighter"
stayed at Double Tree one night in March and everything was excellent-room rate, room, housekeeping, etc- highly recommend!!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear JoAnn: I appreciate the recommendation. Stay with us again, and soon! Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
JoAnn
"Not very impressed"
We had to wait forty minutes for a room to be ready. Then, when we got into the room, the air wouldn't turn on, the carpet basboard was pulling away from the wall and the closet door knob fell off in our hand. I went down and said we had not yet touched anything and could we get a different room. They had to take us from two queens to a king with a sofa bed for our 11 year old son, which was fine. The pool water was way too cold and the reason we picked this hotel was the fact it had an indoor pool. It was part of my son's birthday present. The front desk clerk was very nice. Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again. We stay at the Sonesta Suites for half the price, a block away a year ago. It's not a 4-Star, but everything about it was better. A wonderful living room with a kitchenette, separate bedroom, huge included breakfast. Surprising they did a better job that a Hilton.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
John M
"Hotel was crowded and had unpleasant odor."
Staff was rude. Room was older and worn. Linens were dingy. Air conditioner was terribly loud. Will think twice about staying in a Doubletree again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Debbie
Wonderful stay
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Ok for business"
Not a bad stay for business but feels to be on the decline. Rm was ok but lounge area felt in transition or something with sub-par service and annoying fruit flies hovering at our table.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Friendly staff and great location...............................
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport
Dear Monica: I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Come back to see us again for 2015 is over. Sincerely, Dan Gough General Manager
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Monica
"NIce rooms, Nice workers"
Loved it, I will stay there again. It would be nice if they included a breakfast though.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Clean and quiet."
Had excellent service. The rooms were nice and clean. Environment was quiet and spotless.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Songtilley
"Large party in the hall outside all night"
We contacted hotel staff to take care of it. The problem was never fixed. People tried to enter our room multiple times and the connecting room had doors slamming all night. The party was literally outside our door. The hotel is in need of repairs and refurbishment with stains all over the carpet. The bright spot of the entire stay was our room service delivery. The staff there was professional, friendly and very quick! The balance of the staff was rude, not helpful and generally disinterested in our problems. I travel a significant amount for business reasons. I will never be back to this location and I am starting to question the Hilton brand.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
JF
"My Go-To Hotel for Family Arena Events"
I've stayed at this hotel 3 times when seeing shows at the nearby Family Arena. It's quite luxurious at a very reasonable price. The hotel is located in the western suburbs of St. Louis Traffic is light. You can safely jog on surrounding roads if you like. My only complaint is that there is no free continental breakfast buffet. Starbucks coffee is available in the lobby and one of the hotel restaurants has a very nice hot breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"The Best"
it was the best ever
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Monique
"Neicy"
It was ok....They didn't have the room I reserved available when I arrived...The rooms are kinda small for the price..
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2013
neicy
"Sept 13, 2013"
The hotel was advertised as Westport Plaza but it was several blocks from the actual plaza area. It is a nice hotel but we could tell it is getting some age on it. There were a few minor maintenance issues. Service staff was excellent and the hotel was clean. Bedding & towels were nice. Overall, we had a good experience.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Overall my stay was pleasant however there were a few minor things I noticed in my hotel room. The shower curtain had mildew stains and should have been replaced. The garbage cans are very small and you can't really fit anything into them and the water was extremely hot and the pressure was low.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
jc
This was by far the worst experience I've ever had at a Hilton hotel. Food at the restaurant was overpriced....on one occasion the burger was burned...on another, the potatoes were almost raw when it was supposed to be breakfast potatoes. Room service expected to get the delivery fee plus gratuity fee plus an additional $6 on a $34 tab for breakfast. They then forgot to bring juice or condiments with the meal and had to retrieve it. The air conditioner in the room above me had a stopped up condenser and water kept pouring through the ceiling. Maintenance came and mopped up water and supposedly fixed it in the room above...BUT, for the next 4 days I stayed there, it continued to leak even after I called the front desk 4 total times and even told them it was leaking into the vents on our air conditioner. The front desk would only offer to "comp" a breakfast which they didn't tell me was only good until 10am the following day. The carpet was dirty in the room and my allergies were really bad as a result of either this or the mold growing where the water had obviously been leaking through the ceiling for a while.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Stay was wonderful room was kind of small but ok very clean.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very nice"
The room was very comfortable and the entire hotel was clean and modern. My son loved the free, warm chocolate chip cookies we got upon check-in.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"nice hotel - close to verizon amphitheater"
the room was very clean. the pool was nice and bein close to verizon amphitheater was covenie t
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Hotel was nice! Would have been nice if the hotel could have taken us to Verizon Wireless for our concert. We had to wait over an hour for a cab and there was 2 shuttle's at the hotel not being used. It would have been a nice service to provide to your guests!
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"VERY NICE STAFF"
IT WAS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY. STAFF WAS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL .
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
KAREN
"Breakin Bottles and sleep walking"
Had a good stay, hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. Especially when I dropped my 12pack while waiting for the elevator, the staff came right away to get it cleaned up. They were more upset that the beer was wasted, so they made it more humorous than how it started off. No Continental bfast, and cleaner sheets would have been the only cons to the stay. Would stay there again for the same rates. Oh, and hopefully I didn't disturb anyone while I slept walked through the halls Saturday night. Stayed on 3rd floor, woke up while sleep walking on the 5th floor in my undies.
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
We had a great stay at the Doubletree. Service was great and the room was very clean. The only downside to me was that there weren't many eating options close to the hotel.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"It was in a great location, not much traffic."
I really liked the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in St. Louis. It was in a great location. Not far from where we were visiting and not crazy crowded by traffic. Had a few things I wasn't very pleased with. For example, the cafeteria down on the main level was so expensive!!! We spend 45 dollars on the breakfast buffet for 2 adults and a child. That was ridiculous!! The other was minor. It would have been nice to know that the thermostat was on the wall and not on the air conditioning unit. But, that was something I should have been able to figure out for myself.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Perfect. Excellent all around."
Everything was nice. Staff were very helpful especially with shuttle and extra towel, blankets.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Holy Breakfast"
The breakfast is definitely not free. Got this room last minute and didn't think anything of it when we walked downstairs to get breakfast, which resembles a normal continental breakfast. You can imagine my surprise when I got a ticket to pay $37 at the end. Hotel staff was great, but overall cleanliness was questionable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Very nice hotel close to planned activities"
Our family of 5 enjoyed our stay. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. We also enoyed the pool and the cookies we received when checking in to the hotel. We would stay at the Double Tree again!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Stacy
"Don't expect a Hilton!"
We had a king suite, and we could barely fit through the door. The location is somewhat confusing at first. Our room faced the highway and it was very noisy. Also, for as large as the hotel is, the pool is very small and can become very crowded. And they also let a local church have their Sunday services on the main level, so it can become crowded in the lobby while trying to leave.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"St. Louis Get-a-way"
Taking our last weekend before the start of school and football. Stayed at the Double Tree at Westport. Our boys were very excited about the cookies that we got at check in.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013