All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here25425 Sw 95th Ave, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

The staff were great. My 11 yr. old daughter had a lot of fun staying here. We loved the restaraunt. Our ottoman in our room had some very "funky" stains on it. Overall it was very nice for the price. We would definatly stay here again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
B.
"Affordable hotel close to the freeway"
Excellent services and condition for a 3-star hotel. The breakfast and restaurant is amazing with great food and amazing helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Amit
"Terrible Internet"
This hotel boasts of its quality high-speed Internet. You have to pay extra for that service. The Internet that is a part of the package deal was one of the slowest I have experienced in a hotel. You have to re-enter the password every time you close your computer. Also on the first two mornings I was there. A note was passed under my door between 0800 and 0830 that because I had a Do Not Disturb sign on my doorknob, I had missed the room service. I had to ask the front office to have my room serviced later in the day (1000). As I was on vacation, relaxing in the morning was a part of what I sought to enjoy.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Jerry
"Facilities and staff"
The hotel was convienient to I-5 in Wilsonville, Oregon. Adjoined restraunt provided good breakfast. Hotel staff was freindly and accommodating.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
So clean and absolutely beautiful. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Good place to rest on the way to outlet"
I sleep here one night for next day shopping in Woodburn outlet. It's a great place. Small with everything. Clean and good service. Breadfast is cheap when u boom together with the room. Also it's good for 4 person. Good place to travel with friends and family!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Candy
"Great rooms"
Clean, good staff, comftrable rooms! Hard working and awesome room service! Kept rooms looking nice
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2013
"Fantastic accomodation"
Customer service was amazing! EVERYONE was accommodating from housekeeping, night audit to customer service. We didn't get in till late and they adjusted our stay to maintain what we paid. The beds were comfortable and stylish. We requested a roll away and it was waiting for us. It felt first class. It's also close to a Target and the freeway, without the noise, and so it made traveling easy.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Pleasant stay."
The room was equivalent to more expensive hotel rooms. Nicely decorated. Noisy but the room fan helped block the noise. The coffee could use an upgrade. The bistro was not as upscale as their prices suggest. I would eat somewhere else.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Janet
"The Double Beds are really small!!"
The hotel was nice and clean, breakfast was good, but if you plan to sleep two people in one of their double beds - think again!! We went to Portland as a family - 2 adults, 2 kids - and planned for my husband and I to have one bed and the kids to share the other. We were miserable! There's not enough room for two people to sleep in one bed - not even two kids. Maybe two 4 year olds, but not a 10 year old and a 12 year old. My husband and I couldn't move without almost falling off!! We thought they would be as big as a full size bed, but they're somewhere between a twin and a full. A very weird size I've never seen before. After the first night, we ended up paying for a second adjoining room so we could each have our own bed and get some sleep.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
Mom of 2
"Decent Hotel, but should be better for this price"
Having stayed at the newer Holiday Inn's I was disappointed by the 1970's style interior, though the rooms themselves were comfortable, having 4 small pillows was not what we are used to. The Gym facilities were limited and the morning buffet is not included in the room stay. In hindsight, my wife and I should have spent the 20$ on breakfast each day on a better hotel where these are included.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Amit
"Great Hotel!"
The newly renovated rooms are very inviting and extremely comfortable. Good food at the restaurant. Nice that they have a lounge on site. The staff are all friendly and very helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay and will visit again.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Charlene
"Very nice for the money."
I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2013
Lee
"Convenient location off I-5"
Older hotel so cannot fix that. Lounge was good for watching football.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
"On Business"
This is a great hotel chain at a good business value - leaving the traveler with little risk or worry about having a place to get some rest...
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
"Awesome hotel!! 5 stars all the way"
Don't let the drab outside fool you - this is a NICE hotel in every way! Modern fresh interiors, beautiful and comfortable rooms, great staff, very nice restaurant and bar - totally 5 stars on every account. i have stayed in hotels that cost double this hotel and not been as nice.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2012
Dave E
"Great Place to stay off of I-5"
Nice clean rooms. Front desk staff was helpful. Lobby coffee machine was acting up but otherwise a nice place. The attached restaurant was pretty good.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Brad
"A great place to stay!"
We loved this hotel. The room was very comfortable and the staff were very nice. Everything was clean and modern. Bath and Body Works soap was provided by the hotel. Pool/Spa were nice and the perfect temperature. It is close to the freeway and has great parking with extra room. Pet friendly with easy access to doors other than the main lobby. The hotel also has a restuarant and a lounge which was nice. Would stay here again for sure!!
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
The staying was good the only thing that I did not like was that my room window had a gap on the seal and with the wing blowing it make the sound of a motor in other words it was too noise all night Italk to the person in front desk and she said she cannot do anything about it so I am not satisfie with it I will not stay there any more thank you
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2012
The bathroom floor was filthy, with bits of toilet paper, hair, and dirt. We called the front desk and asked to have it cleaned and it never was.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2012
"Great place"
My family and I enjoy the location,staff and specially because this is the first time I travel with my pet and its great that hotels like the Holiday inn welcomes your pets.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Great place to stay for single person on the road"
Very nice and covenient hotel, up to expectations.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"Beds make a difference"
Nice, clean, and updated very well. I had a room with two teenagers and a room with two double beds. Double beds are a bit small for two people. My only suggestion is for the hotel to get rid of the double double rooms and make them queen queen.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"Wilsonville"
It was ok. Basically a medium rating or feeling from it. Nothing over the top but the room was very clean. Restaurant was ok.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2012
"Poor quality Holiday Inn,"
Very small room, with one queen bed, ground floor adjacent to parking. People could peek inside room if the wanted to. poor service and old hotel.not satisfied at all with the hotel, or the service.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2012
Tomi
"very convenient location just off I5 ,stores,food"
My grandkids loved swimming pool & hot tub, Staff was helpful, only stayed one night but was better than expected from reviews on internet. Any store you could think of was within close proximity to hotel. The hotel did have a Resturant but we didnt eat there. We had pizza delivered to the room. Id stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
Pdock
"within expectation"
satisfied
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2012
Major GU
"business stay"
I enjoyed this Hotel very much on a business trip and would and have reccomended it.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
"Great!"
Convenient and safe location. Close to I-5 which was great! No complaints at all except that they didn't have a continental breakfast which would have been awesome!!!
4 night trip Jul 11, 2012
We thought the hotel was great. The hotel and rooms were modern and very clean. The pool area was very spacious. Even though there was a large group there for ball games the room was quiet. The only negative was the man that checked us in. I booked the room through hotels.com and we had the option of paying an extra $10 to include breakfast. We had our grandson with us and had to get him to an early baseball game. We knew it would save time to get a bite to eat in the hotel. The man that checked us in was annoyed and said, "At this price it does not include breakfast." My husband showed him the reservations. He said, "Fine I just want you to be happy." Then he said, "I need to call hotels.com and tell them they made a mistake." He gave my husband three vouchers. We had to go back the next day and go through the conversation again. This time I was there and I was surprised that he was so annoyed. You would have thought the breakfast was coming out of his paycheck. We paid $10 and we got breakfast for 2 adults. If we had paid the normal price it would have only cost us an extra $8. Our grandson was free anyway. Other than that everything about the hotel and room was wonderful.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2012
Beth
"2 day Stay in Portland"
Very comfortable bed and quiet room- even though I was fairly close to the freeway.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012

"Smile!"
Zero warmth and hospitality on check in. Front desk was a bunch of grumpy cats. No hello or smiles, just a kirt demand for credit card and some mumbling on directions to room. Had to change rooms, since our room card folder had the original room scratched out by the front desk at check in. Went back and had it fixed. Second hotel room was nice after we complained about our first one being on main floor by exit doors with two kids. Size and amenities as expected. Pool is small. Hot tub underwhelming. I would not recommend for families.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Ed
The service was great. I noticed the tiles in my washroom was not cleaned properly. Location was great for us. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Ranu
"Road Trip and Shopping Spree"
This place was really nice for what we needed. It was very close to Wellburn Outlet Centre too which made it that much more appealing!
Other trip May 13, 2014
C
"Loud heating system and fridge sound"
Not good. Too expensive to the quality of the hotel. The hotel smells and the washroom in badly designed Would not book this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"accessible to all destinations.."
will comeback and recommend to a friends and family.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Jose
"Could have been better"
The bath tub was clogged. Within a few minutes in the shower the water started pooling. No microwave in the room. The fridge was not plugged in, had to cool it ourselves before we could use it. The list goes on...
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Very convenient"
Very convenient location, nice friendly atmosphere, didn't appreciate the elevator noise next door but we survived.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
"Double beds are small"
The hotel does not seem to have double queen beds. The double beds are too small for a family of three to four. The air condition in the room we stayed in was quite loud when it kicked in. Sleep quality not that great for the two nights we stayed. The hotel does serve very good breakfast, including their coffee!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
"ideal location"
quality and service are good.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
paul c.
"3-star hotel with 4-star service"
Nice room, comfortable bed, WiFi works, A/C works. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Very good. Highly recommended.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Quiet yet close to shopping areas"
The breakfast add on though is at a higher room rate it is well worth it! We were able to skip lunch and have a early supper all because the hot buffet breakfast was so filling.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
The Hotel is is pretty good condition, clean and comfortable. Only negative would be that it did not include continental breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"Comfortable stop."
At the right price, this one is a no-brainer. Recommend the breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
"3 1/2 stars"
Good servcce, the front desk was very helpful in assisting us with directions, as well as changes in accomodation.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"happy w the stay"
Room is a bit dark .Otherwise,very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
dean
i'm happy.no complaint!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
d.mah
"Good hotel close to Portland and Woodburn"
This hotel is located in a beautiful city close to Portland and Woodburn Outlets. The room conditions are good and their services are satisfactory. I would like to recommend to families that are taking a shopping trip down to Portland and Woodburn.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012