All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
101 Fantasy Harbour Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC, 29579-7435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent buffet!"
What a great hotel! For a reasonable price we were reimbursed for our cab service from the airport, and had a free breakfast buffet - all with great service from the staff!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"A pretty good deal"
It is located on a street that apparently was poised for big things when the Hard Rock amusement park opened in 2008. But when it folded in 2010 so did the mall across the street. But you are still just a 10 minute ride to Broadway At The Beach. Rooms are simple but clean.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"wont stay there again"
The staff was nice. But they had some women at a display podium talking CRAZY loud wanting to know who I was, why I was there and if I wanted to hear and her coupons she has.. now the room... it "looked nice" when we entered, but then realized it was gross. The carpet was was from excess moisture, the phone literally had mold growing on it. the ac would not regulate. Ac was set on 70. But it would get terribly hot before it would kick on. Then it ran until it was freezing. This was the cycle all night. I had laid out two tablets to take for a headache but forgot about them. The next morning they had swollen up double in size from the moisture in the air. I actually ironed my clothes to dry them. I am not exaggerating, it was that bad. And to top it off.... The room was a flippin $200 / night. why did I stay there you ask??? because everyone else was sold out
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very enjoyable"
My family and I had a great time staying here. The pond was great grandson caught many fish. Jet ski rentals available. The only draw back was the beach is several miles away We enjoyed the game room, breakfast and entire stay.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Jerald
"close to all must- see sights"
everything about hotel was satisfactory.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Daniel Rivera
"On the Intra coastal"
Felt a bit disappointed by the comfort of the room. What I saw online before booking is very different from the actual condition of the room.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Amiral
"Not too far from the beach"
My boyfriend and I and his son stayed last week and it was a really nice hotel. The inside and outside pool was cool how they had it set up. You swim under this glass to get to the outside. The hotel and the room was very clean and really nice staff. I also loved the breakfast. This hotel is only 2.2 miles from South Myrtle Beach too. I would definitly stay again.
5 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Sundays is a no no!!"
Staff was helpful and friendly, Had problem with elavator doing my stay. Music blasting all day and night on my first day here which was Sunday.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
It's right off the interstate but it's around empty building. When I first saw it I was a little uneasy because it reminds me of something you would see in a movie. When we got to the hotel you change your mind. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Although it's an older hotel they have tried to keep it some what up to date.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Keith
We stayed for a four day vacation and it was excellent. The staff was very nice and made our stay wonderful. Will definitely stay again.
4 night trip Jul 6, 2014
SM
It was clean and. And the price was perfect.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Love it"
Everything was good, I loved the lake view! & I loved that we were not far from the beach
"Great Stay Until the Last Day"
This would have been all 5's if both elevators would not have broken on our last day, and we were on the top floor. One of the front desk clerks did get another guy to help us carry our luggage down the stairs. My mom is 73 and not able to carry luggage down 6 flights of stairs. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
Tammy
"Just no."
when we booked our room we did not mind paying such a high price because we thought we were getting a queen bed like what was written on our itinerary. Instead we got two full sized beds. It was a very uncomfortable stay because my husband and I could not sleep comfortably without one of us hanging off the side of the bed. If I knew I would not have gotten what I thought we were getting I would have definitely paid more to get a more comfortable stay.
"Very accommodating staff"
The hotel was nice, clean and the breakfast was very good. I would definitely return to this hotel.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Debi
"Close to airport"
I picked this hotel because it was close to the Myrtle Beach airport and the price was right. I found the staff to be very friendly and personable. The "Road House" is right next door and on the Sunday evening we were there, you could sit out at the Hotel pool and enjoy the music without having to leave the facility. I'd recommend the hotel because it was close to the airport -- however, I was pretty disappointed by the cleanliness. There was actually mold in the bathroom grout.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
I had a very brief stay at this hotel, I arrived late evening and left first thing in the morning, so I did not have a chance to experience the hotel fully (the pool, housekeeping, etc.). My room was fairly comfortable, clean but had not been redecorated in a while. Light in bathroom was erratic and sometimes did not work. Unfortunately, I seem to have gotten a room on the top floor which was not only underneath the air conditioning fans or compressors, but was under the elevator machinery too. The hotel has a pleasant location that is on an inland waterway on one side, but there is an empty mall on the parking lot side. It is only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach strip by car. Pros: The included breakfast was good, actual eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc., not the usual frozen bagels and cold cereal style free breakfast. The price was reasonable. Staff was friendly. Cons: Hotel is a little long in the tooth and could use a major refresh that it probably won't get. Overall: a decent place for an overnight stay, but I wouldn't spend my MB vacation here.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
J
"Nice motel but..."
This was a very nice motel with nice amenities on site. Everything was clean and polished and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately there were a couple things about our stay that made me unhappy...1) after the first night we never got our rooms glasses cleaned or the complimentary coffee refilled 2) there are two elevators and one or the other was broke down all except one day that we stayed there, and the worst for me was 3) the entire hotel is non-smoking and we walked out onto our balcony and was inundated with Cigar smoke from another rooms balcony which was made even worse when we heard the walkie talkie go off and the smoker respond making us aware that it was an on duty maintenance man smoking the cigar. If not for these three items I would have given the hotel at least a 4.5 rating.
5 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Jerry
"Fair stay"
The atmosphere was great. Breakfast was one if the best I've ever had. It could have been a little cleaner but it's something to easy overcome.
Marbell
The room had a terrible odor. The bedding felt damp and the air conditioner was very loud. Day 2 the elevator was broken. We were terribly disappointed.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Would never recommend this hotel to anyone!"
First off this hotel was booked as a honeymoon for me and my husband. When we got there they would not let us change any reservation because it was booked from a outside vendor. Also there was black mold in the bathroom, also the beds where the smallest and most uncomfortable ever. We left early because the hotel was so terrible. They would not let us check out earlier either. I would never recommend this hotel for anyone.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
My husband and I came with our 10yr old grandson. The hotel was very nice, it had all the amenities shown on it's website. It was convenient to the beach and shopping. Breakfast was very good. We will definitely stay her again on our next trip to Myrtle Beach.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"HOTEL WAS FINE BUT STAFF NEEDS MORE TRAINING"
I FOUND THE HOTEL TO BE CLEAN & SAFE BUT THE CHECK IN STAFF SURELY NEEDS MORE TRAINING. WHEN WE ARRIVED, WE WERE TOLD THAT WE HAD NO RESERVATION & I HAD TO GO BACK OUT TO THE CAR AND RETRIEVE MY PRINTED CONFIRMATION IN ORDER TO OBTAIN MY ROOM. THEN OUR ROOM KEYS DID NOT WORK SO WE HAD TO HAVE THE CLEANIG LADY LET US INTO OUR ROOM. WHEN WE RETURNED TO THE FRONT DESK & ADVISED THAT OUR KEYS WOULD NOT WORK, THERE WAS NO APOLOGY GIVEN OR EVEN A, "OH, LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU". SHE SIMPLY RE-RAN THE KEYS AND HANDED THEM BACK TO ME WITH NOTHING BEING SAID.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
LEE
"Dated and not as clean as it should have been."
I had to pick up some sort of red chunk off of the carpet in plain view between the two beds. Not something that should have been missed by cleaning staff.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Nice getaway"
We had a nice stay. The food was good and the hotel was clean.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Monica
The housekeeping staff, front desk staff, concierge, restaurant staff were all very friendly and professional. the room was clean. I was a little upset about the party next door Sunday night but it was okay after 11. The pool had lots of bugs in it because of the outside pool attachment and the indoor pool very cold. other than that I loved it and may be back next month.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Across from a creepy closed mall."
Non smoking room smelled like smoke. It was also not as close to the beach as I would have liked.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Phi
"Very nice"
Just stayed here for 5 nights, it was a great experience for the cost. The staff was friendly and helpful, the pool and restaurant area were nice, and the free breakfast was great! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to a friend.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
kelly
"Highly recommended!"
Great value and a great place to stay!
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"enjoyed everything"
Staff very helpful and friendly!! Will love to stay again.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"nice hotel"
very comfortable rooms. Had a nice stay. Close proximity to relative's house for graduation. Happy overlooking waterway. Would not want parking lot. Concerned night of concert that something might happen to car in lot. Just found goldfish crackers on window. Not to bad. Would stay again.
5 night trip Jun 4, 2014
jomar
we did enjoyed a lot , I loved it its very comfortable and nice location, the breakfast time was so delicious and enjoyable
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
"First Time Experience"
It was my first time staying at Clariton Hotel. The room was clean and nice. The hotel was clean and we were very satisfied. The only problem was they had a shortage of washcloths and towels. Overall the experience was good. We would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Cheeze
"concert next door"
If you want a place to be close to bars this is it, and right on the river next to boathouse concert venue.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Wireless Internet was slow, really slow. Great breakfast. Comfy bed.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ryan
"Don't Run by Pool"
Tile floor around indoor pool is extremely slick when wet. I saw many children go down and even walking in sneakers was a challenge.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great Stay."
This was the perfect location. Very peaceful and great view of the inter-coastal waterway. Great environment, indoor/outdoor pool. I was very pleasantly surprised with the breakfast and service. Came expecting a continental breakfast, but received a wonderful full breakfast. The dinners were also a great price. There is a reduced price special each night. The hotel as a whole had a very pleasant atmosphere. Water fountains in the lobby. I think my family and I have found the place to stay for the future. This location is close enough to the beach, but far enough away from the traffic sound closer to the beach. Last time we stayed on the beach we were awaken several times to the loud motors motorcycles, but not this time at the Clarion. Very reasonable price.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Curt
The room was clean and quiet. Service was very friendly.
3 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Not what we expected"
The room was clean but not what I am use to staying in. The Internet pictures made it look better.. It was really small and the bathroom needs vent.. We were sweating trying to get ready! It looked dated.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Great!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Elsajay
"Not So Good"
This hotel was ok but not any better than economy hotel. The property is old and in a not so good part of Myrtle Beach. Its not near the water. The room was fairly basic and not so clean. The full breakfast buffet was very good. The staff were very friendly. I just dont think this hotel was worth the $128 per night.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
J Butler
"us 2"
We enjoyed every mintue of it.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
love bug
"Clarion"
Nice hotel, room ok , good breakfast
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
Ken
"great hotel"
Very nice people. Very clean hotel. Awsome breakfast. Nice size indoor pool. Connecting rooms and pet friendly. Awsome hotel. It kinda hidden but nice view of lake while eating in hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
grant
"Needs updating"
I'm note sure what I was expecting, but I was for the most part disappointed. Granted the breakfast was good, the overall condition of the hotel was worn and tired.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"It was okay"
Staff was very friendly. Breakfast buffet was very good for a free breakfast: Eggs, Bacon,Sausage ,Biscuits...very nice view of intercostal waterway while eating. Shower water very hot, room small old but clean white linens for beds, no nasty bed cover.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
The overall experience was great
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
Jp
"Staff went out of their way - very impressed"
Business trip. Last minute and location to where I needed to be was important. It is not the best area but the hotel was very nice. Front desk was fantastic and I enjoyed a nice quiet corner dinner in the restaurant. Service was just right: attentive but not overbearing. I would stay again most certainly.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"A good place to stay."
Complementary breakfast was great. Overall, it was a good experience.I will stay in this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Palitha
the hotel is nice I definitely stay next visit. specially the break fast is pleasing than most restaurants. one thing i can comment is that I would like to see more smile and pleasing in the front desk other than that overall is good.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013