All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
101 Fantasy Harbour Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC, 29579-7435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Room is not nice
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Just ok"
The wait to check in was long, about 40 minutes. The lobby was under construction and hot. The hotel is old and needs updating. The service was friendly and beds were small. The location was great.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
susan
"For the price, very disappointing"
With my children's sports activities, I'm used to traveling a lot around the southeast and trying to stay in the least expensive hotel possible. Because of late entry to a tournament, we weren't able to book as early as we would have liked, and most rooms in the Conway/Myrtle Beach area with two beds, instead of a single king, were already booked by the time we knew to start looking. Understanding that our options were limited, we swallowed hard and booked a room at this hotel at twice the rate that we're used to paying. If only the hotel and room had been half as good as what we're used to, we could have lived with it. . . Instead, the hotel is very beat and in definite need of upgrades; the whole place, including our guest room smells of strong chlorine. Also, there was trash in the middle of the floor of our room when we checked in, leaving a very poor first impression.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Good hotel not too far from everything"
It was a nice hotel, had some construction going on but it didn't bother us. Richard at the front desk was extremely nice and pleasent. The only negatives we really had were 1. There needed to be more plug in outlets in the room and maybe a nightstand on the other side of the bed. And 2. People in the other rooms were extremely loud all night so it was hard to sleep. I understand the hotel wasn't responsible for the people so I don't hold that against them. Other than those, the hotel was very nice for the area and the price. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Kendall
"Better luck next time"
Just not a good location too hot inside
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Shower was clogged. House keeping left door to room wide open ...
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
The people were very friendly and the managers were fantastic
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
amy
"Upset Guest"
The company I work for has put us up at this same hotel 10+ times in all of which were visited without any issues. The one time I pay myself for a girls weekend visit and we were treated awful. I will never stay there again. We were sent up to a room an hour after check in that was not clean and then told we are doing all we can and the manager on duty told his associate helping us to shut up in front of us and numberous other guest having the same complaint. Customer service skills were horrible!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Tracie
"Hotel"
The room was clean but the front desk staff could us a class on greeting customers and looking friendly and approachable
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
W. George
"Where should I begin???"
Getting off of the elevator on the fifth floor I immediately smell mold!!! The room was ok but definitely dated and in need of a renovation. The bathroom looked like something out of a horror movie. I don't plan on ever returning
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Ebony B.
"Decent Hotel"
Unprofessional staff. Maintenance worker continued to walk into our room then just says oops wrong room. Desk attendant decides to be in side bar convo about sneaking into clubs instead of attending to the growing line. No shuttle even though it's listed in the ammentities, no toothbrushes or anything like that though it says in the bathroom they are available upon request. I definitely won't stay here again.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
The hotel was nice. Comfortable beds. Nice views. But there are no sprinklers in the rooms and the hotel itself is very secluded from everything else. unless you you want to be within walking distance of stores and restaurants choose a different hotel
Other trip May 25, 2015
Kiki
"Ehhhhh. If you have no other choice."
Staff was as friendly as could be but the hotel was gross. We had mold in the shower. Cracked tiles and walls. Pretty run down. only used the room to sleep at least. Good central location if you can stand the space.All nonsmoking though.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Great customer service and clean rooms!"
My fiancé, daughter, nephew and I really enjoyed our stay. The customer service was excellent, and the room was very clean. The restaurant and lounge was great. There was a minor issue with a broken pipe at the indoor pool, but the outdoor section of the pool was fun to use. Also, it was nice and warm throughout. We had a great stay and will likely stay here again next month when our church goes back to MB.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Brandy
"Private party going on."
Saturday the restaurant, lounge and pool area closed to public. They were having a private party.We were fortunate that a group of us were there for the wedding so we ordered food in and all gathered in one room. Sunday we had only 1 towel to shower with before we left for a wedding! they eventually brought clean towels but we were on our way out of the room. Which was 4 o'clock in the afternoon.... My husband and son in law went into the lounge Sunday at 3:55 to get a beer. they told them they didn't open until 4 and they would have to come back!! REALLY 5 mins.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"ok stay"
Wasn't the best but it was ok for the price..
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Graduation"
Hotel was great. But when I got home, there was an additional $20.00 charge on my card. I do not know what this was for, there was only my son and I for the 1 night stay for my daughters graduation.I went through expedia and all was paid for prior to our arriving.I will, pay more attention to where I book next time.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Wanda
"Decent hotel if you're just passing through"
Although an easy commute to Convention center it is not near the beach. Our room had a nice little balcony but the door lock didn't work do we couldn't open it to enjoy the balcony. The ice machine on our floor did not work. Continental breakfast had very few choices -all bread or cereal.
Other trip May 8, 2015
vicki
"check out myrtle Beach"
They are doing some renovation, so may improve...but, the pool area is pretty bad. The front desk staff and maids were very helpful and courteous. The rooms, balcony, furniture, hallways are dated, but, for the money not a bad value.
5 night trip Apr 28, 2015
diane
"Clarion conditions"
The first night there was no hot water to take showers. They moved us to another room and the toilet ran all night. Call to front desk they informed me that no maintenance man on duty until morning. the hotel is old and need renovations. I would not recomend this hotel to any of my friends or family.
6 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
John X
"Had a blast"
This was our 1st real family vacation and without a doubt it was successful. The room was spacious, the hotel itself was luxurious, the breakfast buffet was satisfying, the indoor and outdoor pools were very convenient due to some days during our week long stay were a bit cold so our tribe of 4 children still had entertainment.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Shaunna
"Could have been better"
There was a very noisy party the first night. Toilet did not flush properly and kept on running. The Continental Breakfast was not good at all. They put out the same food daily. The same bananas were green upon arrival and brown 5 days later. They ran out of cream cheese and yogurt and some of the cold cereal. The muffins were stale on day 1 and the same ones were out on day 5! The room was not vacuumed and the bedding was not changed. The did put our fresh towels and the beds were made daily, plus shampoo was replenished.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"The Manager"
The manager during the day was not nice to children!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
rodney
"nice stay"
Was a weekend getaway with my grown daughter, very nice. They need an update on phone security but other then that it was wonderful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
candy
Cheep motel with a nice view. Nice for the price but only if u are on the rd to somewhere. Won't stay here again
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
eli
"Nice rooms but lousy breakfasts?"
Everything was fine with rooms they were very comfortable. Breakfast was a joke what little they had was HORRIBLE we left and ate elsewhere. Not sure why it wasn't stocked they had 4 workers? We waited they finally brought more fruit and biscuits? They should make rates cheaper if they're not going to have what they offer. Too many other places to stay at the beach w/o that nonsense.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Very disgusted!!"
Pool was out of order our whole stay. Said we would not be charged for rollaway bed since they didn't bring it when promised but I was still charged. Pillows were lumpy and uncomfortable . No microwave in room as promised. "Free" breakfast was terrible but of course you could order food. We arrived at 430am and was told I missed check in but since I already paid they would allow us to check in. Paint was chipping off the walls in the room... Looked nothing like the pictures online. Overall I was completely unhappy and wouldn't advise anyone to stay there. We couldn't even swim on vacation.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Faye
"SO-SO for the hotel,"
we stayed only 1 night, we needed to check in early because we had to check out of resort by 10am, and my fiance' was not feeling well, they did accommodate us to check in at 10:30 am instead of waiting until 3 pm. we did not use any of the pool or fitness center facilities. Our room was handicapped equipped, which I did not realize until I turned the shower on, and the handle was not properly secured in holding unit, therefore I got soaked as well as the floor. The bar next door started set up the band about 3 in the afternoon, and it sounded like they were right outside our door on the 2nd floor. Room needs some new updated painting, but for the price for 1 night, it was ok
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"We paid too much."
Our room was clean and the staff was friendly. The lobby is beautiful and there is an indoor pool. When we got off the elevator the look of the hotel changed. The pictures on the website are deceptive. Paint was peeling on the walls in the bathroom and a few of the tiles were loose. We didn't get our money's worth.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Demetria
"Weekend getaway"
Definitely needs updated pictures! Hot tub wasnt working. Not worth the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"not god"
No hot water second breakfast there was nothing for us to really eat on buffet but you could buy food dirty cups still in my room three no food buffet dirty cups in room all they could say was sorry they not ready for busy season at all
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"unhappy customer"
Check and went smoothly enjoyed the pool and hot tub...floor in the room needed vacuumed bathroom floor needed swept...overall an OK stay until waking up at 3 a.m. with the heat stuck on high when the unit was set to AC turned the unit off and it came back on by itself...had maintenance come to room and he did not know what the problem was so we checked out at 4 in the morning with a small child...another room was not offered a refund supposedly could not have been given because I booked through a third party for compensation I was given a rewards program with bonus points that were supposed to have been added and I have yet to see them...needless to say I left the hotel extremely aggravated not happy at all about my stay in Myrtle Beach being cut short
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
tonia
"This hotel needs to be renovated."
The hotel was good ...ty years ago. Needs renovation
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Reasonable accommodations, good location,"
The staff are great, there are some cleanliness issues.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
father of 2
"Wedding Attendance"
Here for a wedding. Overnight stay. Clean room.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Was good in the past"
Smell bad ! No Shatel
4 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Ronen
the pool was very cold the bed was bad. back hurt both night would not stay there check out another place.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
donnie smith
"Hidden Gem"
This hotel sits next to the intercostal waterway and is off the beaten track. Many of the businesses around there have left but the hotel manages to keep the place in nice shape. The room was clean and the staff at the desk was extremely friendly. There are plenty of amenities as you can see from the hotel description. The bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I stayed at a more expensive hotel the night before and this place put it to shame. The only negative thing I have to say is they do not clean your coffee pot or cups and glasses or replenish the coffee each day, but you can go to the front desk and they will give you free packages of coffee upon request.
6 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2014
Rey Mennitto
"Inexpensive stay"
I picked this hotel because it advertised a free shuttle to the airport. The front desk said they no longer did that but the book in the room with all the hotel amenities mentioned free airport shuttles. That is a very poor practice. Free breakfast in morning was one of the best I have seen.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Margaret
Another place that allows dogs which doesn't go down to well with me!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Hilton Paterson
"The tub was dirty and the smell of the room, ugh!!"
When we walked in the smell in the room was unbearable. We was not impressed at all. The tub had black feet prints in it but it was supposed to be clean right? It was too cold but that was easily fixed but everything else was nasty.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
unsatisfied
Thought it was close to the beach but have to drive 10miles.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Getaway"
Would not change a thing, great getaway.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
Laron
We spent five nights in a room that had a king sized bed. The room was a decent size. We were able to set up the baby's playpen without blocking the pathway to the bathroom. The room could have been cleaner. There were strands of hair on the bed and the bathroom floor looked like it was not swept or mopped. The chair and ottoman were old and had holes on them. Also the wifi did not work. The jacuzzi was closed for cleaning during our entire stay. The worst part of the stay was getting stuck in the hot elevator for 20 minutes with our two month old. We had to call the front desk twice before someone came to let us out. When I told the clerk that we are stuck in the elevator he responded by asking if we were IN the elevator!!! Really?????? Then when the maintenance person came to let us out he had as murk on his face like it was funny that we got stuck. It was not funny to us to have our two month old stuck in a hot elevator for twenty minutes. We were then told that they had been having trouble with the elevator all day and someone had just fixed it. Obviously it was not fixed. Fortunately our baby is fine and the morning manager was very helpful and compensated us for our trouble. On a positive note, the morning breakfast was good and so was the view of the lake from our room. Also the location of the hotel is a short drive to the beach and attractions. There is also a bowling alley hidden on the other side of the highway across from the hotel. The overall stay was not bad, and the price was good.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"DO NOT STAY THERE"
This hotel gives The hotel chain a bad name. A number of things were wrong with my stay. The staff seemed not to know what they were going when I tried to check in. It took the two at the front deck to help some on the phone while we just stood at the desk. It appears that a/c in the lobby was not working since they had portable units in the lobby with the exhaust going up into the drop ceiling (I bet there is a lot of mold above the drop ceiling). In my room the painted over wall paper in the bathroom was cracking and pealing, the carpet was warn and stained, the furniture was old and the draw pulls were pitted and discolored , the shower head was to low and did not have decent water pressure, and the room had a musty smell to it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, 7 miles from beach but close enough!"
Hotel has all amenities, outdoor and indoor pool, restaurant, bar, free breakfast(good selection), near many restaurants, outlet, major businesses. Went with family and two kids, great time. Near all attractions, driving, in myrtle beach, walking distance from medieval times.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
louis
Our stay was nice. The hotel location was great close to everything. 5 minutes away from the Outlets and Myrtle Beach. Hot breakfast and restaurant located in the hotel I will be back.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Hotel was cozy but the location calls for a rental car to drive to the many attractions Myrtle Beach has to offer. My kids and I took the public transportation and learned the system is unreliable hence caused aggravation and frustration.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
G
"Hotel impossible is needed here!!"
The pictures were very deceiving. Very run down. No air conditioning in the lobby or the elevator. Free breakfast? It was horrible! No air conditioning in the restaurant either! The room was filthy! The bathroom didn't have an exhaust fan! We asked for extra towels the first night so the kids could go swimming and after the 3rd time and an hour later, we found out they had no clean towels! There is a huge abandoned shopping center across the street and an abandoned amusement park down the street. Everything around there was closed.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Sue
"Decent"
Im a local and I stayed there 10 days, from quickly needing lodging for home renovation. But not to many complaints. Really only bad thing is that the elevator broke on more than one occasion and for some reason a lot of stuff in my room would be damp. It seem as though the room/hotel was suffering from water damage by the looks of everything in the room. My covers and sheets were often damp. Even the envelopes that I had bought were stuck together after sitting in the room for 24 hours. It was quiet a shortage of outlets for my electronics as well. The pool was nice and the free breakfast every morning was a plus. Overall not a bad stay some of the staff was friendly but not all.
10 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"I checked out early"
All aspects of this hotel were horrible. No clue how it has 3 stars. The lobby has one of those portable ac units with visible ductwork through the ceiling. While I was checking in the clerk was laughing at the constantly ringing phone. He said, "You would think they would get a clue." Implying they should stop calling. Bathroom was really nasty. There was mold, poorly repaired drywall, and horrible lighting.
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2014