All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
1400 Saratoga Ave, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.5
    2.1
"Evan's 1 st solo getaway"
Very pleasant and close to college campus
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
"Fine for one night stay."
Overall good for staying one night. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
kwan
"Avoid at all costs."
Do not stay here. Sleep in your car. Filthy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
"Terrible - filthy hotel M"
Horrible. This place is not fit for roaches. Slimy floors, holes in walls, bathtub was rusted and filthy. Beer cans litter the walkway. Absolutely the worse experience at a hotel EVER. Don't walk, run from this property.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Erik
"Poor service!!"
I'm not a person that pays a little and expects a lot. Having said that, the room was average for what I paid. However, I was there 4 nights, the bed was made everyday and that was it! (Which makes me believe that the sheets probably weren't changed when I checked in) they never changed my bed linens even after I asked on day 2 to have it done. How do I know? Because there was a black ink spot on my sheets. In addition, they didn't put out fresh cups (I had soda in the fridge, but no cups) they took the used ones and didn't leave new ones. This happened all 4 days and I walked to the office to get cups each day. They did not leave new soap, shampoo or anything either, I was only given what was there when I checked in. The free breakfast is terrible... I will NOT stay her again and I am from Morgantown and go frequently.
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Crystal
"Not bad."
Not a bad place, stayed for one night. Got great use out of the pool. The room was next to the highway but you could not hear the traffic. There are people that live there. So they stare alot Other than that it was a decent place for 1 night.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"all the way in back"
It was scary
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
deborah
"Low grade hotel."
The hotel was dirty. Even though the room was a nonsmoking room, the bed cover had a cigarette burn hole in it. There was a gap under the door that was big enough to let light in.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Helen
"Avoid Hotel M and Conference Center!"
We can deal with shabby - which it was - but we do expect at least a semblance of cleanliness - which it was not. In fairness, the bed appeared to be clean, as was the frig and microwave. There was visible mold on walls, baseboards- even a hand towel! Dust bunnies stood an inch high on a trim board on the wall, there was no carpet and the floor felt damp and slippery throughout. Furniture had a sticky film. No toilet paper roller, so rolls were placed on the back of the tank. Only one bath towel and wash cloth each, plus a bath mat and one hand towel. There was no information in the room on the hotel, how to call the desk, how to use the TV or the alarm clock. After a 12 hour drive we were desperate enough to stay, but it took nearly 10 minutes of wandering around after check-in to find our room. When we prepared to leave the next day we found that the door not only didn't lock, it wouldn't even close properly. The chain lock was our only "security". I cannot imagine ever paying to stay in such a place again and I would NEVER recommend Hotel M and Conference Center to anyone!
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"STAY AWAY"
Cigarette burns on the comforter and sheets. Toilet wouldn't quit running when flushed. Told front desk clerk at checkout and he said he would contact the manager and that a manager would call- he/she never did.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Shawn
"you get what you pay for"
Smoke free room smelled of smoke. Black mold around the tub and ceiling. Only had one pillow and would not give me any extras. Continental breakfast was terrible. Staff was rude and not helpful
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
steven
"Stay away"
The old saying, You get what you pay for. Very run down and dirty. Definitely in need of some upgrades.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Don't do it!"
Arrived to find that there was an issue with my online reservation. Fortunately I had my confirmation with me. Was very upset about the condition of my room. There were no towels in the bathroom, the sink was falling out of the vanity, and the faucet knobs in the shower were coming off. I also had several bugs sharing the space with me. Needless to say, not a good experience and I will not be a return customer.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Mac
"Good Price Great Service from Fronk Desk"
Good for the money & I had two wonderful & helpful front desk employees. Read a review where someone said don't stay in the rooms at back of building That's true the front rooms appearance is a lot better
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
JA
"Decent but wifi was bad and heat was a bit lacking"
I've stayed here before and it was decent for the price, but this time the first room had such a distant / weak wifi signal it wasn't usable - They moved me to another room (which was more pleasant than I expected the conversation to go) but the Wifi kept going in and out (good signal, now it was tech problem). I ended up tethered on my cell instead which isn't really "free wifi" worth mentioning. The room was clean, decent, etc. It was quite cold for the area and the heat was continually on to keep the room decent (never got "warm" but not cold enough to complain) - I just say that because if it's a colder day than I was there then I'd pay extra to go to a nicer hotel - I don't recall what the temp was but probably teens and windy.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Please redo bathrooms"
Room was partly renovated. The bathroom itself needs work. Either the bathtub needed redone or replaced. Travelers do not want to use a bathtub that is chipped and looks bad.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Filthy nasty hotel"
Rooms filthy dirty mop streaks across floor ants on counters in bathroom toilet wasn't attached to floor used coffee filter in coffee maker could feel bed springs wouldn't recommend to enemy
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
retired travel
Had to request one set of bath towels do to one set in the room. Could use more pillows on the beds. Overall great rooms for the money. would stay there again when in that area. Very good continental breakfast.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Worst room I've ever seen in North America."
Paid only $80 so I didn't have high expectations, but was pretty surprised at what a crappy room it was. Stayed in room 128. It had minimum motel room requirements e.g. heat, once i turned it on, hot water, even a TV. But the room and bathroom looked like they were built in 1950 and hadn't really been improved since. Same with furniture. It was a cold, unwelcoming place. It led me to think irrational thoughts about what might be under the sheets so i brought my own blankets in from the car and slept on top without incident.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Bruce
"Stink bugs, and can't walk to WVU."
I was ok with mostly everything. Biggest problem were stink bugs. I killed about 6 or 7 stink bugs that were crawling all over the room. I guess they wanted to get in from the cold. They creeped me out, I couldn't sleep watching them crawling across the ceiling and walls. Also, though WVU Colosium is right next door, there is no path to walk to it. it's fenced off, no street side walk either. so you have to drive next door and pay $20. to park if you go to a show there.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"It is what it is....."
The bathroom was filthy only one set of towels for two people. The curtains were ripped and torn, couldn't shut the curtains. Dirt all over the baseboards, not very clean. The guy at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
My friend and I stayed there to attend a concert at the WVU Colliseum. This hotel is literally right down the street from the venue, so it was very convenient. The staff was very helpful, guiding us to locations in and around town and making recommendations of restaurants to visit. The room was very clean, although it does appear to be an older facility in need of some repairs. Overall, a very good stay and inexpensive compared to other choices.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Place to crash for the weekend"
You get what you pay for. The first room they put me in had someone who smoked recently in it and they moved me to a new room right away. It isn't fancy but for the price I wouldn't expect it to be.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Terrible maintenance............."
Worst I think I have ever had in the U.S.!!!! Horribly maintained..........even the commode was not bolted securely to the floor!!! Awful!!!!
2 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Hotel M"
The toilet was continuously running. The room was nice but upgrades at some point may help a little. Paint chipping, ceiling tiles looking crummy. And, there were two people staying but only 1 big towel to dry off with :( The bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Would recommend!!"
Had an awesome stay. Very clean room. Very good service. Thank you!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Tiffany
"$30 night at most. breakfast room great and food."
Cobwebs in room. Floor dirty/sticky. Tub dirty. Breakfast was a 5. Room was a 1.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"nye"
Awsome service overnight person deff brought us good start and end to our night..
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Filthy"
Worst place I've ever stayed. Everything in room was old and dirty.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
melody
"I want my money back!!!"
I have been travelling for over 30 years on business and pleasure and this was by far my worst experience. The room was disgusting at best. It was 28 degrees when I got there and the room heat system did not work properly, only 2 lights worked and the draft coming in from outside made it impossible to stay warm. I ended up departing just 4 hours after I checked in. If this kind of accomadation is what Hotels.com approves then I will never use your service again. I tried to complain but there was no person at the night window to serve me.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
"just passing through"
good for one night, wouldn't stay longer.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
memph800
Not what I expected. Grade C. Inly good thing was it was very convenient.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Don't stay here"
This hotel was totally unacceptable. Sheets were thin and had 2 holes in flat sheet. Coffeemaker did not look clean enough to use. Hardware for door latch was missing. Plug in missing on lamp. Room was dirty. TV was big but all channels were blurry. Shower curtain rod appeared ready to fall at any time. Spindle for toilet paper roll was missing. Just a place to avoid.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Russell
"Underwhelming"
Stayed with a couple of friends. Unopened toilet paper had weird stain. Tub and toilet was not in good shape.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Jeffrey
"Reasonable"
Reasonable rates,hotel is old and could use a face lift, but it was clean
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Sandra
"Do not stay at Hotel M"
One of the worst hotels which we stayed...
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Alex
"Worst hotel ever stayed in!"
Cannot even begin describing the condition of this run down hotel. Never consider for future stay.
world traveller
"Poor."
Rooms very rundown furniture were falling apart. Will not go back.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Balwant
"Looks can be deceiving"
Hotel was just a place to lay ones head, recognizing that its not the ritz-carlton or Motel 6 for that matter. Plumbing fixtures were not secured to the wall and dripped all night. Paint schema was tacky at best and looked like the job was done by some homeless painters. At least the heater was working, so I cannot complain about that. Only other drawback was that it was difficult to find the hotel as there were dimly lit streets and hard to find signs. No lighted sign to indicated that the hotel was there. Will definitely spend more money and stay elsewhere next time I am in town.
It was nice to find leftovers of previous occupant's Chinese take-out and rotten sandwich in refrigerator
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
The door wouldn't stay closed unless it was locked from the inside, the toilet seat wasn't attached and the smoke detector was hanging by a thread from the wall. The staff was nice though.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"disappointed and won't return"
Bathroom was not cleaned, trashcan still full, toilet was not clean, furniture stained. However it was located close to the Coliseum.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
james
"why not..."
Great location. Good bang for the buck. Breakfast was free too. Id go back there.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Keith
"Horrible Amenities"
Refrigerator and TV remote did not work. No toilet paper upon check-in. Old towels, bed covers and furniture. Unable to park at night due to events at Motel. Towels were not refreshed and beds were not made after first night.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
I've stayed here twice in the last few months and both experiences were about the same. Rooms are old and run down - need updating. Breakfast is very sparse. Pillows stink. I won't be staying here again, even though it is relatively inexpensive for a gameday weekend.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"50/50"
The area that they kept us in, I was leary to stay all the way in the back beside the dumpsters and nobody around. Myself and my 3 children did not leave the room towards the night time. You have to drive or walk a good way outside just to get any extra toiletries needsd because the employees do not come to you. The employees do not where a uniform. I could not tell a worker from someone on the street. No professionalism in the attitude or communication of the emoyees. The smell of our room was so strong of a lysol type smell that we had to leave the door open when we got there just so my children would quit coughing. The decor was very random with multiple different patterns but the furniture was very nice! The bed, tv, tables, appliances were in great shape. The fridgerator took until the next morning to get cold and we plugged it in at 4:30 prior. The linens were clean and plenty of pillows. The bathroom had the minimum toiletries but there was water damage to the inside shower wall and it smelled horrible (our showers were quick). Would I stay here again????? Yes if only it was a quick, solo trip. The price was great but it doesnt mean the stay should reflect the price.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Cheryl
"Nasty in Morgantown, WV"
Hotels.com should stop offering this location on the website. If it had not been so late when I checked in I would have moved locations. I had to sleep with the lights on so that bugs would not be active during the night. They were on the ceiling and walls when I arrived to the room. The interior is dirty and ran down. the floors were thick and nasty with something on them. Honestly I'm going to report this location to the local health department. If I come up with bed bugs someone will pay.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"It's Somewhere to Stay To Get you Out of The Weath"
It wasn't the worst place I've ever stayed but definitely not the best. It served its purpose of a place to sleep and shower.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Tonya
"Disgusting really wish I could've got my money bac"
Room was disgusting. Daughters feet were covered in dirt from walking on the floor. Burn holes in sheets. Just gross
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
tara
It was dirty and rhe washcloth left in the room was already wet gross.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014