All hotels in Issaquah, Washington, United States of America
1801 12th Ave Nw, Issaquah, WA, 98027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Decent stay"
About what we expected. Not outstanding, not terrible.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Perfect for us"
We were so pleased with this hotel. For us the easy parking, the comfort bed and pillows and chair. Having a real restaurant with good coffee. A real bonus - close to a huge park and the lake so we could walk! We will stay here again and we don't often say that.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Mimi
"Nice and comfortable hotel"
Stayed here only fr 1 night. It was nice and clean. Very convenient to get to and is quiet.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Stayed 10 nights while visiting my son. The hotel is very clean. Front desk staff was very friendly. House keeping staff was not. Walking down the hall they just look the other way and do not smile like the front desk staff. Pool area was very nice. Wish the hotel had a refrigerator in the room. It would of been nice for our long stay. The hotel is close to trails and shopping and Issaquah is a very nice town, Lake Sammamish is across the road. Beautiful lake, beach area is not so good with all the duck and geese droppings. Some trails are not marked.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
No elevator, No microwave, No refrigerator.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Good Accomodations Close to Seattle ."
Hotel was built in 1974 but has been upgraded. The rooms are comfortable and clean, but are a little small and have no fridge or microwave. Pool is outside, which makes it usable for very few days in Seattle. Very little noise from street.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Comfortable hotel"
Hotel was easy to find....close to interstate but no road noise. Staff helpful and hotel clean. My room was 3 steps in front of ice machine but I did not hear any noise when falling to sleep even on a Friday night. Great shower & comfortable bed. I would stay there again when visiting the area if I could get a better price. I thought the room was overpriced for me but maybe not for the Seattle area. A real plus was the closeness of IHOP for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
LuLu
"Average hotel, nothing special."
Average hotel, clean. Convenient location.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Good hotel in a great area"
It was super convenient to our destination and the health food store across the street was great. Sometimes it's hard to eat healthy on the road but that store had it all. The hotel is a little older but has been upgraded nicely and it was well built so we got a quieter night sleep than some of the newer hotels.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Convenient in Issaquah"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable. The only downside is there is no elevator if you are on the second floor which could be an issue for some people.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Close to Thomas the Tank Engine"
Awesome. Simply awesome. Tanya and Riley were top notch along with Salvador and Miguel. These folks did an exceptional job. Tanya and Riley were extremely helpful fixing the error for us from EconoLodge. Rooms were great. Location couldn't be better. The hotel restaurant was better than any family style (think Denny's, IHOP) breakfast restaurant we could've gone to in the area. The prices for the menu were on par but the quality of food was stellar. We couldn't get better service or food anywhere. Definitely a hotel worth booking again. 6 stars from us.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
The hotel itself was fine, however, we feel it was WAY overpriced for what we were offered. The room had an odd smell, the shampoo/conditioner/soap "samples" we we called them were no where close to being enough for both of us. Having the coffee pot in the bathroom was a bit odd. We stay up there every Sunday night for medical reasons, but won't be back to your property. We will go back to staying in Renton, where the hotel is much nicer, and $90.00 less a night. It has a kitchenette, seperate bedroom, plenty of amenities, etc. Sorry...wish I had a better report. Very disappointing after driving 5 hours with a medically fragile husband.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
Kristi
Nice hotel, good location to where i needed to go each day. No elevator so the sharp corners of the stairs to the second floor are not convenient with a bike. No refrigerators in rooms and no morning HI Express breakfast that I am used to.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
The bed was very comfortable. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Room service was very fast. Could hear the traffic once in a while, but not too much of an issue.
4 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
"nice stay"
we had a great night sleep, beds were really comfy. bathroom was a little small and no exaust vent so the mirror would fogg up after we all showered. other than that we will most likely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
Jackie
"Buyer beware"
The heat/air system is an out of date noisy machine in the corner of the room. Was very difficult to maintain a constant temperature. Machine was noisy to the point it would wake you up through out the night. The pillows, Oh my gosh, were the most uncomfortable air filled rocks one has ever had. Totally unbearable. Total disappointment that they would provide these horrible pillows to sleep on? Really? Overall it was a crappy nights sleep. For the money that was spent I will never stay here again, instead we will go somewhere else. We had two rooms for wife and I in one room and our daughters in the other. Huge waist of money. Never, never, never.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"All except a fridge"
The room was lovely and smelled wonderful each and every time coming from outside. Unfortunately, very rude and noisey people kept us up until 2:30 AM both nights. Also, I would recommend the cleaning carts NOT be stored in the hallways...felt like we were in the laundry more than a hotel. We ordered room service having the french dip and chowder and it was fantastic.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Close to Costco customer"
Great front desk staff . Coffee shop across the road from hotel that opens at 5 am
Other trip May 21, 2013
carl
"Convenient - business trip for Costco road show"
The hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable and convenient. We got coffee each morning across the road at Tully's.
Other trip May 17, 2013
My only complain was they try to charge me when I already put through hotel.com. The personnel need to get more training on this type of service.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Stay was very nice. Went to the casino for a concert. Wish the casino had a hotel. Didn't like driving back and forth, but not your fault. Would have liked a complimentary breakfast for the cost of the room. Everyone was very pleasent and helpful. Your location was great considering the weather was awful and you were easy to fine.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2013
GREAT !!!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"comfortable beds and clean room"
very satisfied
1 night trip Jan 22, 2013
"Nice place to stay!"
Really comfortable place to stay. Two things keep it from getting a 5; the hotel doesn't have an elevator and the heat/cooling system doesn't have a working thermostat. The heat/cool is either on or off.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
KA
"Good place to stay."
Check in was great, we added an extra day, no problem. Room service was right on time and the prices were in line with the area. No complaints at all, I would stay there again if I need to visit that area.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2012
mgb
"Good Location"
Good location, convenient to services and freeway. Easy to locate.
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
"Very nice"
Convenient, quiet, clean, friendly. Great value, had HBO.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
"Close to CenturyLink field ."
We have stayed there many times so obviously we like it very much . The rooms are great as is the location .
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Ruth
"Good short trem stay."
Good hotel. Location is alittle congested with traffic.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great location."
Hotels.com did not listen to my request for two beds and placed me in a room with a single bed. Fortunately, the hotel provided me with a cot (not the most comfortable way to spend 5 nights) which was very nice. It appears that I will start to call the hotel directly if there are specific requests.
5 night trip Sep 12, 2012
Kai-Peter
"Great place to stay, breakfast is great"
We liked the place. Service was friendly. They don't have an elevator so ask for a bottom floor room if you have a lot of luggage. They have a great restaurant and you get a $ 10.00 coupon for breakfast. Not a standard hotel breakfast but a real one you can order from the menu. The room windows open, the bed is comfortable and the place is quiet. My only complaint is the need to upgrade the TVs. Small and old. We picked the place to avoid the morning traffic on our way out of town. It worked great as we watched the crowded traffic lanes in the opposing direction. Will return here
1 night trip Sep 16, 2012
"I would stay here again"
The hotel staff was very friendly, the location was easy off and on the highway. It was not noisy and I loved that the second floor windows opened. The only drawback was that breakfast was not included.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
dianna
"A tad pricy but delivered at every point"
Smaller rooms but well appointed. The pool was very nice. The food and wait staff was very very good. And Cristina and the women at the front desk were awesome. A very pleasant experience
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Hotel is in a great location for easy on and off freeway. Very expensive for the type of hotel and no breakfast included. Nice pool if weather is warm enough to enjoy it. Our room was cozy other then you can hear everything that your neighbor is doing. Beds are very comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
Family of Four
"An okay stay."
Seemed a bit pricey for 8 hours of sleep, but it is the Seattle metro area. Staff were pleasant and attentive. Room was clean and the decor was fine, but typical. Elevator access to second floor would have been nice, but there isn't much short of a remodel that would alleviate that issue.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Central location in Issaquah"
Overall this hotel was acceptable, not particularly modern or new but clean and dependable.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2012
"Freeway close"
The help went out of their way to service....even remembered my name!!!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2012
Gina L

"Convenient hotel location. A bit pricey."
Good stay. Good staff, restaurant. A bit pricey for Holiday Inn
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Excellent Hotel - Breakfast is Amazing"
Wonderful stay and this is our third visit to this hotel over the last 18 months. The overall hotel is excellent and staff attentive. Excellent beds, quiet location and great breakfast -'Top class' and would highly recommend this hotel. Really liked the new decor as this was the first time we had seen the improvements....great you now have an elevator!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
kevin Mcadam
"Everything but the pool."
Had a very good stay at The Holiday Inn in Issaquah. The staff were always very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and pleasant. The only room drawback was the pillows were too soft. The one disappointment we had was the pool. We were excited about jumping into the fish shaped pool but it ended up being a flop. We were told the pool was heated which it wasn't. We checked in on a cooler day and the pool was cold, which would've been refreshing if it was a hot day. And the hot tub is nonexistent. The hot tub is tiny and it was perhaps a lukewarm at best. I would recommend this location if it works for you but not if you want a good pool.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Very nice place"
Stayed downtown Seattle for the first part of our trip. Moved to this Holiday Inn to be with family that was staying there. The room was very nice and clean. Size was comparable to the downtown big name hotel but it was half the price. We drove into Seattle everyday and the drive was like 20 minutes from hotel to downtown. Staff was very nice and the kids loved the Pool. It was right off the freeway but you would never know. Very quit and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Brad
"Great service and perfect location"
We needed to stay at a hotel close to Lake Sammammish State Park, and this hotel was perfectly situated. Costco was within walking distance, as was a really nice organic foods store PCC, which had a really nice deli with excellent and reasonably priced specialty coffees.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
westcoastrz
"Nice, clean, convenient"
We stayed here traveling through from Vancouver BC and were very pleased. We would definitely return and stay at this hotel again. Located conveniently right off the highway and close to quaint historic Issaquah. The rooms were impressively clean and must have been recently updated. Our 3 yr old daughter loved the pool and the bin of pool toys definitely went over well.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great Hotel, but overpriced"
I would not hesitate to stay here again, but the hotel is over priced by about $75 to $90. If your a business traveller who cares, but for pleasure go elsewhere. Here you will pay 4 star prices for a 3 star room. Its a great hotel, but they and the hotel across the I-90 are taking advantage of the lack of choice. Stay in Bellevue for a better deal.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Comfort on Route"
Needed an overnight stay on route to my main destination and this fit the bill. Located close to main access way, and amenities. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"good location, tired looking"
The best thing about this hotel for me was the location; right by I-90, walking distance to Lake Sammamish beach and a small shopping centre with a supermarket (Wholefoods style-we loved their deli) and restaurants opposite. The staff were friendly and helpful, our room was adequate and clean. We knew it was tired from previous reviews but having breakfast in a dimly lit restaurant was not nice and disappointingly there was no fridge in our room (they are happy to keep things in the restaurant's fridge though) when the weather was sunny and hot in 90's and all you wanted was nice cool water (you can get ice from a machine but after a long day site-seeing in downtown it was too much to bother) and snack on some locally produced fruits from Pike Place Market to keep in the room. Also we expected a bit faster wifi service when you are right by IT giants (lots of business people staying here). More plus side - The outdoor swimming pool was lovely this summer. I also used the guest laundry facility which was a big help when you are on a long trek. Over all, I would stay here just for the sake of convenient location and go out for breakfast at a cafe next next door.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
m1
Excellent getaway with convenient access to downtown Seattle
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"Too much for what you get."
The hotel room was fine. It had a bed, a desk, and a bathroom. Unfortunately, it was the most that I've ever spent on a Holiday Inn. At $250 in Issaquah, I would have expected a newer hotel but the interior was rather dated. The internet didn't work the entire time I stayed there and upon letting the staff know they asked me to call the IT company, instead of them calling on my behalf. I was on the second floor and the hotel doesn't have an elevator; I was not even asked if I needed any help with my 2 large pieces of luggage. In the end I might sound a bit too harsh but for a hotel room for $250 a night in a village I did expect a bit more.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
"great location"
Our stay was ok, I found the beds too small, as well as the rooms too small. We have a family of 4, and found the room very tight and we are not heavy people. The location was fantastic, staff great, restaraunt great and weather awesome.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
mystery guest
"hot weekend away!"
Loved the pool! Kids were happy and we slept well with the hot weather, A/C came in handy. It would be great if they could put in a fan in the bathroom! Overall we were happy with our stay.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013