All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
318 W Cesar E. Chavez Blvd, San Antonio, TX, 78204, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Pleasant and comfortable."
Stayed 2 nights for pleasure. Very comfortable and the staff was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
"Trip to big city"
Helpful employees!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2015
EDNA
"Good stay in Holiday Inn Downtown San Antonio"
The hotel was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful about venues and restaurants to visit in the city. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Dwayne
The hotel room looked like remodeled so it is very new and clean. It was confortable to relax in the room.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Wataru
"Good lodging"
Nice, convenient, good restaurant, fitness room, reasonable price
5 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
sally
"great 'one nighter' in San Antonio!"
Stopped by for a visit to the 'river walk'...they have a free shuttle to and from about 1/2 mile away.....very nice...thanks
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
vernon
"EXCELLENT GET AWAY"
Fabulous
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
linda
"wonderful!"
Very nice. All help was extremely friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
linda
Good price, good location, nice room, only the staff from the breakfast cafeteria no to friendly
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Benito G
"I thought hurricane season was over"
Honestly, I got so drunk off hurricanes at Pat O'Briens on the Riverwalk, I don't particularly remember what staying in the room was like. The walk to the elevator and front desk for checkout the next morning was probably analogous to a slightly less painful Bataan Death March. So watch out for that. Friendly service though, and although I was not able to test out the comfort level of their beds, I will say passing out on the floor only left me lingeringly sore for 2 days after my trip. Pretty top notch experience all around.
Response by Holiday Inn San Antonio - Dwtn - Market Sq
I believe you too said, "I shall return" glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. Next time I think you will find our beds are more forgiving. Safe Travels Ben/GM
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Justin
The overall hotel was good. The elevators seemed a little run down/dirty. The location is great, walking distance from major attractions.
Thank You for the feedback! Ben/GM
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
diana
"Plenty of room even with couch bed pulled out."
We used the pull out couch for our 4-year-old and there was still plenty of room to walk around.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"There Goes My Data"
Wifi was on the fritz the entire stay, and AC was not working properly. Still had a good time, and lovely place to stay, just a few minor inconveniences
Response by Holiday Inn San Antonio - Dwtn - Market Sq
Thank you for the feedback. Sorry about the minor issues I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to my attention. Ben/GM
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Brittany
"Needs Improvement"
The cleaning crews need to be more diligent with the vents, around the furniture and AC unit. Location near downtown made it great for walking after having dinner at the River Walk. The evening desk services need to brush up on hotel policies and improve customer services. Stay again, probably not unless there was no other places to stay for a better quality hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn San Antonio - Dwtn - Market Sq
Thank you for the visit and the feedback. I will pass on to the departments mentioned. Ben/GM
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
"Not what i paid for.."
The listing says you will either have a porch (patio) or balcony, I did not have either. I also paid to have a king size bed, I got two queens. WHEN I CONFRONTED PEOPLE AT FRONT DESK THEY GAVE ME ATTITUDE AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. Also, the smoke detector went off in the middle of the night for no reason, ruining my sleep as I could not get back to sleep (poor equipment maintenance).
Response by Holiday Inn San Antonio - Dwtn - Market Sq
Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry that an alarm disturbed your stay and we were not able to change your room for another type. Since this is somewhat of an anonymous post I am not sure why that would have taken place but I will make sure that the department has an opportunity to review your remarks, Ben/GM
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
"Nice hotel in downtown San Antonio"
A bit expensive for just a brief overnight stay, but all the hotels downtown are at least this expensive, if one cares about quality and safety while traveling. Had to pay for breakfast (ahead of time, then given the voucher at check-in) but children under 12 eat free, and the breakfast and service is good.
Response by Holiday Inn San Antonio - Dwtn - Market Sq
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. Ben/GM
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Free parking/shuttle service"
The Holiday Inn provides a shuttle to the downtown/Riverwalk area, staff was courteous and helpful, and they provided free parking and concierge service. Great stay!
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
"Convenient location, would stay again"
Elevator had duct tape along the floor, hallways smelled strange, could've been the new carpet
Thank you for the feedback. Ben/GM
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"roaches dirty sheets. mng won't respond"
Had dirty sheets and bathroom as I walked in then roaches crawling call to speak about it to management was told to leave a call back number and never received call back. I'm going to take this to the regional manager roaches for 110 a night is not ok.
Response by Holiday Inn San Antonio - Dwtn - Market Sq
Please accept my apology on behalf of the Hotel. I will be looking into this matter. Ben/GM
2 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
neka
We had a nice 2 night stay. I think the best thing about this hotel is the walking distance to the riverwalk and the overall main attractions. They also have a shuttle service that runs on tips with a very kind driver. There was a refrigerator and microwave in our room which was convenient for the leftover takeout food. These and the price are the main reasons for the rating. Otherwise the hotel room is basic, our bed wasn't made, and on the first floor I worried about the safety of having a sliding glass door with a tiny lock.
Response by Holiday Inn San Antonio - Dwtn - Market Sq
Thank you for the feedback it is helpful. Ben/GM
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
We stayed at the Holiday Inn over the Thanksgiving holiday. The hotel was not very busy so check in went quickly and we were given a choice of what floor and how many beds we would like. I prepayed for breakfast so they gave us vouchers to use for each morning. We used the gym each morning and the equipment could use some maintenance. One treadmill sped up on its own and one lift machine is really falling apart. We also used the hot tub one night and it was really nice. My only issue was with breakfast. They try and push the buffet on everyone! We did have it one morning but opted to order off the menu the second day. It is worth the wait for a fresh plate. Prices are very reasonable for breakfast plates. They do need more staff to help with breakfast, the one server was very overwhelmed. We did sleep well and enjoyed our stay.
Thank you for the feedback. Ben/GM
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Vanessa
"Pre weddings trip"
Very nice and l left tablet in room cakled back next day and was told that they found it now waiting on fedex
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Great service from staff. Clean rooms.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
"weekend party"
have stayed here on many occasions and we love this place and its location to everything we want
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
rojerio
Great place to rest your head and shower.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Deanna R.
"awesome hotel"
It was awesome! Me and my kids loved staying there. Will come back!!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Downtown San Antonio is a must see."
Close to downtown. Get an upper room facing the city. My wife liked the workout room.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
Stephen
"Great! ! Convenient ans safe"
Great deal! Hotel is in a safe convenient area, although is very close to freeway access coming in or going out of town which I liked, Room is quiet, well appointed and most importantly very clean also close to sites of interest and the river walk. Staff is very helpful and courteous.
Thank you for the GREAT comments. Ben/GM
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Virginia
"Nice get a way"
WiFi a little slow, a/c a little noises , but great stay for the price. Had a really great time.
Thank you. Ben/GM
3 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Marshall
"Will repeat"
No complaints
Thank you. Ben/GM
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
It was alright. Nothing exceptional or extrodinary.
Thank you for telling us about your stay! Ben/GM
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Great staff
Thank you for telling us about your stay! Ben/GM
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Gabriel
Our check-in was quick and friendly. After driving all day and arriving very late and tired the front desk clerk was very welcoming and even helped us order in pizza! The concierge was also very helpful with our quick questions. They room was cozy, clean, and the decor was modern and pleasing. The desk and work area was also perfectly set up as I had to use it for last minute work. Great stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"GREAT MEMORIES!!!!"
Holiday Inn Hotel was a perfect selection for us!!!! This was our first time in San Antonio and the whole experience even for only one night was amazing. Since we got there on Saturday afternoon,all we got was top class service,attentive and friendly employees and the particular service of the Shuttle to take us downtown at night and bring us back later. Steve, the driver, is just a gentleman and a people person who made us feel so comfortable. The room was very clean, great AC unit, great beds, and more than enough towels in the bathroom. We were at the fourth flower facing the pool and it was a quiet and pleasant area. Oh, and then, the Breakfast Buffet on Sunday morning....EXTRAORDINARY!!!!! Excellent and Delicious Food and friendly and professional Staff at all time to please you and for you to enjoy the most. Congratulations to all of you and keep it the GOOD WORK!!! If we come back to the area, this will be our selection for sure. Many Blessings, Ken & Arlyn
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Arlyn
"fine except for a few issues..."
i was happy to receive a last-minute discount, everything seemed fairly nice in the hotel. i was disappointed by the lack of hot water and the lack of drainage in the tub. also seemed to be a leak in the toilet. the a/c unit was noisy and inefficient, but was glad to be able to open the window. the wifi was very slow. the bed was extremely comfortable!
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Bobbi
The room was clean and the beds we're comfortable. Easy access toass the market. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Rachel
"No internet hotel"
Very very slow wifi connection. Not good fot business travelers and one of the rare hotel has no complimentary breakfast
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
orkun S.
"Roach hotel"
The room had roaches. Last month we stayed here, I didn't think much of it when I killed two roaches because I thought it was not that important. But this time there were more and I know that they have a roach problem. I like the area but not that much to put up with roaches.
3 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Hector
"Somewhat disappointed."
It was not what I expected. The bathtub had the piece that stops the tub sitting on the side of the tub. There was a lot of hard water and lime on the tub. It just did'nt have a real clean feel to it. The bed was average and was'nt too uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"great place to stay"
every thing was great the only thing i would not do again is the breakfast where you add it into your motel room rate the breakfast wasnt any good and you think it paid for already and you have to pay another 3.99 besides what you already paid and it not worth 14.00
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
pam
"good choice"
comfortable, affordable, optimal location
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Gregory
Other then the room smelLing very musty it was ok
1 night trip Nov 11, 2015
Doug
"Quick trip"
Nice location close to a lot of great attraction.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Roberto
Awesome view of the Downtown San Antonio, I was on the 4th Floor and it had a great view, Will stay again
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"great hotel stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel has free shuttle bus service with great driver.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
angie
3 day weekend getaway. Would definitely stay again. Staff was wonderful and bed was comfortable. Also they had king size pillows on the king size bed! Not those tiny ones you find every where else!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Anthony
"Good Hotel"
My stay at holiday inn was peaceful and quiet. The staff are wonderful and I had a great time staying at the hotel.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Alaka
"Okay stay."
To get to our room was like a maze. In the restroom I hit my right arm with the sink counter like 3 times. It seemed like it was not installed properly.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Irma
"I'd stay again"
Excellent
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
lakietra
"Good Vacation!"
It was quiet, clean and the service desk was very helpful and the bartender was nice aswell and I only had the nachos, but they were good. If you get room 117, just know the toilet wobbles but you can still do your business! The bed was so comfy, if I could steal the bed and the pillows I would! I will stay here the next time I plan a trip!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2015