All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6655 Gateway Boulevard W, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Okay"
Okay
4 night trip May 10, 2015
Dana
"Ok place to sleep, but amenities are poor"
Severely understaffed. Seems like most of the staff were frustrated. Buffet breakfast only had 1 person working, bussing tables as well restocking buffet items, the tables where a mess. Swimming pool is an ice cube, it's so cold it's not even comfortable during the day. Hot tub is tiny. Only holds three people and was cloudy and murky.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jose
"Shuttle problems"
The only part of our stay that was disappointing was the shuttle drivers during the day were not very accomadating
3 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"needs remodel on inside as well as outside"
No breakfast, mold in the bathroom, small rooms
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
Overall, the room was nice, staff were friendly and was an enjoyable stay. Disappointed with the pool and hot tub. Pool heater was not working and hot tub jets were not working properly.
4 night trip May 4, 2015
"ABC bowl trip"
All good but concern about outside accessibility to hotel. People could enter without key. Would be a little concern with family members. Breakfast food was good.
3 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
Ornate
"BW"
Comfortable stay
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Drainage was horrible in the shower. Very disgusting. There was still nails clipped on the floor and hair in the restroom. The best part of the hotel is the pool and Lounge area.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Best Westerns Best"
Business trip for two days. Excellent foyer for gathering in early evening. Music playing. Very nice accommodations. Will stay again when in the area.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Remains as a great Choice"
I Have reviewed this Hotel before, my opinion remains the same, which is, good choice, convenient, great price, clean, quiet, good service and helpful people, needs a few upgrades but for the most part is pleasant and I recommend it.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Adel
"Best Western Hotel"
Absolutely the Best of any Best Western hotel I've stayed in
3 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Terry
"Nice comfortable and colorful hotel."
Thought it would be bigger as a conference center. But it had a nice leisure pool in the open courtyard as well as a pit fire. Gym looked accessible although did not use. Did not use lobby restaurant either. Starbucks is right next door and the airport is 10 minutes up the road which was quite convenient.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Like a mini resort"
hotel was very clean, including the rooms. nice picnic/pool/bbq area but doubtful anyone actually uses it. id stay here again if i ever drove through el paso.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good place to stay"
room clean. Hotel clean. Staff polite. Area great. Easy to get to and from. Starbucks next door. On issue is their wifi. It is not that great. Could not get on and stay on with any type service from room. Might be ok from lobby. It was ok on my last stay but my room was close to lobby last visit and about as far away from lobby this trip.
3 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"El Paso break"
Great location off highway 10 which one look you might of thought it wiuld be noisy-not at all. Happy hour with snacks and a singer was a wonderful treat
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Diane D
"unhappy"
We're disappointed to find that after we made our reservation through you, the breakfast was not complimentary but cost us an additional fee. The receptionist handle our situation very professionally by granting us the breakfast at no extra charge. Also believe our room was not up to standard because we did not book it through Best Western. Very noisy location and poor location. Thought the bath shower area needs to be renovated.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Elton
"Business stay"
The room was comfortable....but the food was horrible do not eat at the hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Judy
"decent"
The hotel staff gave out wrong information regarding pool times they stated the pool would stay open until midnight but closed it at 10, the description when booking stated every room had a balcony and was looking forward to having a balcony but that was not the case. Also room had a whirlpool that did not work called front desk and they did not know how to operate it as well. Description of the one I got was not what I thought I was per chasing. Overall hotel is nice clean but staffing there did not know much of there own hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not worth the money"
The good... nice to have a local shuttle, room was nice, and enjoyed the sushi restaurant. The bad...shower head was clogged making For a horrible shower, towels were stained, there was no indoor pool as advertised and the whirlpool was cold, traffic from the nightclub overflowed into the common area in the middle of the hotel where you could hear fights going on.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"bad hotel"
first when my wife and I arrived we where supposed to have a king bed wish I reserved at expedia but when we went to the front desk the lady told me that she was sorry and that there where no King beds left only twin beds, to make up for this she offered me complimentary drinks, so the room was al ready paid for so I took the drinks, as it turns out the bar was already closed, and there was supposed to be an indoor heated pool, however the pool was cold, and that's is not all, my wife and I went out for dinner and when we came back there was no parking because next to the hotel there is a bar, I don't mind the bar but I had to park very far from the hotel, avoid this hotel
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
charles
"Nice Hotel with a nice pool in a good location."
My wife and I stayed at this Hotel for one night since my wife was flying in for work. Upon arrival we were told that 10 of their King bed rooms had been damaged by water so we had to stay in a twin double bed room. Not ideal but the employee at the front desk was apologetic. To compensate they gave us two passes to the breakfast buffet the next morning. Luckily the breakfast was free because if I had paid for it I would have been upset. Limited options and the food was cold. Good place to stay but skip the breakfast buffet unless its free. One thing to note, they have a very nice pool.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Carlos
"great stay"
The lady at front desk was beyond present and friendly. The hotel itself was very clean, comfortable, and close by to everything. The price was very good gor being an airport hotel as well. Im very satisfied with this stay and I would totally stay agian
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Clean facilities, close to freeway, guest shuttle very flexible. Hotel has a small club that is very popular on sat nights. Overall good value...rooms a bit smaller than expected but comfortable
Brini
"AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL!"
Reserved a room with a King size bed got a room with two double beds instead. Toilet seat had pee on it. TV reception was awful. No such thing as a free complimentary breakfast. Do yourself a favor and don't stay here.
Helen
"great night stay"
Had a very great experience staying there. All staff was very welcoming and helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"We'd stay again."
First impression given by desk girl at check was not great. However the room was good clean and since we were staying for a few days, it was in a quiet part of the hotel. Overall we had a positive stay and plan to stay there again next visit to town.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Close to airport"
Nice and quiet despite the fact that I-10 is about 100 yards away with non-stop traffic. Nice pool and courtyard. Would've been nice if a free breakfast was provided. Very good for the price.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Steve H
"Hotel stay"
Hotel was excellent. Even though the structure was old, the cleanness and condition of the furnishings was excellent. Surprisingly, even though we had a I-10 facing room, traffic noise was not an issue. Room was quiet, very clean (bathroom included) and the bed very comfortable. Very easy access from the I-10 with plenty of restaurants and service stations readily available. Highly recommend for a good nights rest if you are not concerned with old structure.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Butch
"..."
I liked it! it is close to restaurants, mall, etc...we went to the club you have, and had a liking water from celing..
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Leticia
"Best Western El Paso"
All was in order.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"would stay here again"
Bed was very comfortable. Room was fairly clean. Needed to have edges of carpet vacuumed was very dusty around around walls.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Everything was not as it appeared online"
Of course the rooms look a lot better online, there was not even a microwave in the room. At check I was info by front desk that some rooms have them and some do not. This was after another guest offer to give me his room key to heat my coffee.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Pamela
"Couple getaway"
The staff gave us excellent service
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"hotel"
At check in person was not helpful or nice about checking in.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
eRNEST
"Old hotel"
It was all not ver y clean and had wired smell and they were remodeling and pool was closed witch they didn't post on the site of expedia so I was dissapointed!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Orlando Wiebe
"terrible stay"
Worst stay of my entire life. No way this hotel should be open during construction. It was awful the whole experience.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"close to night club and busy interstate!"
I will definitely not stay there ever again. I wish I knew when I booked this hotel that renovation was taking place. It was noisy early in the morning and disrupted our sleep. The desk clerk was not very helpful, all he could tell us was to beware of the mosquitoes, then proceeded to give us directions to our room and sent us the opposite way when we could have gotten thru faster thru the lobby. He never mentioned the breakfast hours so we kind of had to guess on our own the next morning.Then we found out that there is a night club attached to it with all kinds of people and loud music.The ac was noisy when you closed the bathroom door and the bed was not very comfortable. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
This is a really nice hotel but the parking is really bad. The people that were at the bar took all the parking and we had to park really far. There bar was so full that you couldn't even walk through there, I think it was over the capacity.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Bad service/ hotel condition"
Horrible condition, website didn't say under construction. Booked here, and hotel was a mess under construction when we got there. Service was horrible because lady at front desk lied to me and my colleague when we were checking in. We specifically asked about the pool and spa being open, and she told us that it was closed, but we could use the pool next door at comfort Inn, because they are owned by the same company. However, when we walked next store to Comfort Inn, they didn't even have a pool. Hotel games played to keep me as a guest. I
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Good Location if you are going to mall and Farah F"
The hotel lobby was under renovations so the pool was not open and the rooms needed remodeling; the paint was chipping and the doors and trim had rust. Location is great is you are going to Cielo Vista Mall and nearby shopping centers.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Overnight stay while traveling"
Hotel is being renovated. Rooms were very nice. We did not try the continental breakfast. Staff was very prompt and efficient at check in. We got in late, left fairly early, but enjoyed our stay. Hotel is located next to the interstate, so it's not secluded, but it is perfect for what we needed it for.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Michale
"Close to shopping."
Very nice size handicap room. The bathroom was great for my husband to use with his large electric wheel chair. Comfortable bed, nice staff. Only minor issue is construction going on at the pool area. Dispute being next to the interstate, the room was quite.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Room was small but clean and very comfortable. Bed was super comfortable. Room had a nice view of the courtyard plus a small balcony.. Outdoor pool was under construction but indoor pool was open. Front desk staff were friendly but did not go out of their way to accommodate special requests. Hair dryer in the bathroom did not work. Overall, would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"a+++++"
i will stay the entire week again
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Overall I thought the hotel was a good place. The location was nice a little crowded but not to bad. My only complaint came from the carpet. It looks clean but after walking on it, my little girl'a feet her dirty after she bathed. Other than that the hotel was nice and worth the money.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Hotel had been remodeled; clean room, comfortable bed But the sound of running water was little annoying during night. Reported noise after first night, maintenance came to fix, but sound continued 2nd night.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
The hotel was great, but I felt because we booked through Hotels.com that our room was one that was "put aside" from the rest of the hotel. It was located off to the side of the hotel whereas you did not go through the hotel to get to the room...Otherwise it was good. It seemed a little out of date as far as decorations which I could not compare to the rest of the hotel. Did not look like the picture I was viewing online.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Holiday Inn
"Nice place to stay!"
It was a very nice big room. Close to a ton of stuff. We enjoyed our stay here.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Andy
"personal event"
layout of hotel floor plan seemed poor. Hallways and directions hard to navigate. only one elevator at end of building. No food service on Holidays. would not stay here again.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
Ted
We enjoyed the stay here, we were able to walk to a restaurant nearby and the bed was VERY comfortable.
1 night trip May 25, 2014