All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
10111 Bellamy Hill Nw, Edmonton, AB, T5J1N7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Busy weekend!"
Only two nights during a busy weekend of events so I don't blame the very nice staff at the front desk but the wait was long to get checked in. Clearly not staffed adequately for the activity level. The windows were kind of gross but there was evidence of replacing them throughout the property, just not my room yet. The tub/bathroom was also well worn and the toilet ran all the time unless you wiggled the handle just right. My parents had an updated room with nice finishes so again, I am sure that will be throughout. Convenient location to walk places and nice views. Like I mentioned, very nice and helpful staff, just too many people to keep up with. The lounge service and people were superb!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Lorinda
We were very happy with our stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Ideal place for business and leisure"
It was great and fantastic
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great room, comfortable, friendly, BUT...."
I unexpectedly needed accommodation; checked out Hotels.com and found one close to my location, it was the Chateau Lacombe. I arrived at the hotel before the booking did and the front desk lady went above and beyond to check me in with no trouble at all. Everything was great except the food. It was a Monday late afternoon, I ordered room service. I don't mind waiting a long time when the quality is there, but my meal was gross. It cost me 40 bucks and I didn't eat it. I had a bowl of mushroom soup that had a layer of grease on it and a plate of nachos that were cold, and spongy. I put it outside the door and ordered from Pizza Hut.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Kirby
"Overpriced."
Overpriced for the current condition. Yes, they are renovating and I am hoping that when the renovation is complete that it will be worth what I paid. But the room I got was not worth the price, and was the same price as the nicer, updated rooms. My windows had what appeared to be tar streaks running down them. We were on the 9th floor (significantly higher up than 9 floors due to 15 floors of underground parking) and we could still hear all traffic noise from below. Could also hear absolutely everything going on near the elevators or in the rooms next to us. Not loud parties, just people talking, you could hear it all. Bathtub drain had rust on it, tile and counter were just worn out. Carpets in entry way looks old, dirty, worn out. Saving grace was their main ballroom which was stunning. We were there for a wedding, so that did come in to play. Food was excellent. Staff seemed nice enough.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
April
"Pets are allowed here. Be aware."
Biggest concern was condition of room along with a barking dog on our floor that went non stop both Friday and Saturday. Extremely annoying.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Shawn
"Very Pleasant Stay - Great Location"
7 of us were there for the Women's World Cup. We had three rooms all with a very nice view. The hotel is perfectly located downtown. We were able to catch the train, with a short walk, directly to the stadium. We elected to walk back and it took about 50 minutes. Great service, great location and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Gabriel
"Renewed memories of our wedding 45 years ago"
Because this was for a special anniversary, we booked a room on the Concierge Floor. It was a lovely room looking out over the river. It also included breakfast in the Concierge lounge and appetizers and drinks at happy hour each day. The highlight of our stay was to have dinner in the LaRonde restaurant. It gives you a 360 degree view of the city every hour. We were very well taken care of and would definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Surprisingly nice"
Very convenient location close to restaurants, shops, and transportation.
6 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Frederick S
"good hotel for price"
Stayed at hotel for conference. Decent hotel with good location. Nothing bad to say just a decent hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
lamar
"Very good sleeping!"
Bed was hugely comfortable. Room was wonderful. Bathroom needs upgrade. Staff was great. Breakfast Buffet was ok.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Nice Staycation"
Great staycation. When the front desk found out it was a special night, they upgraded the room to a River valley view on a higher floor. Asked to have wine glasses in the room and they were provide.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"not very happy"
First of all, I did stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, and this is my first time to stay at Chateau Lacombe hotel, I have attended many functions before, and I thought this hotel was really nice, the first night it was Friday night I can hardly sleep because of the noise I can hear all night long, up above of my hotel room, it so noisy that I didn't get enough sleep at all and I am a light sleeper the next day I have an all day seminar from 8 till 10:00 pm so I was so tired at my seminar and I felt so exhausted, so for the future reference, if I stay at your hotel, please put me in a really really quiet floor and room, and secondly the room they put me that 910 the sink and the tap needs to be replaced that is not working good, to make the long story short the hotel needs some renovation an uplifting most especially for the convenient and comport of the hotel guest, other than that everything is good the reception people except when they put me in an ugly room, but other than that everything is good, but for the future reference please don't put me close to the elevator not good for me, please put me in a very quiet room. Thank you so very much for letting me express how I feel for my stay in your hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
ellen
"Comfortable and Friendly hotel"
The service was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean with a nice view of the city. The bed was comfortable. Location is great for getting around and parking is easy.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nothing special......"
Concierge room- if you get one DO NOT take 2014- noise from lounge filters straight into this room. Room keys didn't work multiple times.... Staff was staff...nothing great for the price.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"No bathtub and windows need cleaning."
We stayed in one of their upgraded higher end units and were disappointed that there was no bathtub, only a shower. The windows were not very clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Chataeu Lacombe"
very poor concierge services
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"A good place to stay"
A little delay in deposit return but the hotel service is OK.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
PHONG
"Satisfactory"
It was nice, location is right downtown. Parking is $15,don't pay at the meter in the parking garage;it only gives you until 6 am. They discounted it from what they charge, without showing them our receipt (which was on our dash...). Bed was kind of hard. Nice view of downtown or the river. Service in the lobby restaurant wasn't overly good, but not terrible. I'd recommend if you need to be in the city centre. Otherwise it isn't worth the extra parking cost.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"Good find"
I was pleasantly pleased with the service and accommodations. Food was very good and beds were comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Memorable"
Great hotel with excellent staff! Hotel is a bit outdated with low lighting and inefficient insulation but still comfortable with great TV channel selections.
5 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Benjamin
"Accommodating"
I did not go there on a vacation, I went because my son was medivacked from NWT. to University hospital. I am from Vancouver. The hotel staff were excellent. The place was clean and when we did eat there ...was very good.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Audrey
"Best Place I've stayed in Edmonton"
Great location on edge of the city center. Nice room with a good view of city.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
james
"Great stay at nice hotel"
We had a lovely stay at this fine hotel. It is very clean, well priced and convenient to City Centre. We were in from the US and would recommend staying here. Only issue was at the front desk they posted a currency exchange rate of $0.90 to the US dollar but attempted to not honor it.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Reasonable place"
good location, reasonable accommodation.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"3 Revolutions."
Room was good, enjoyed Bellamy's lounge. We go for the revolving restaurant, and it was fabulous as usual.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"the chateau is not a castle. but a round tower"
I was here for a conference hosted at Shaw Conference Center, just a short walk away. Located just on the edge of the downtown and three blocks away from the developing arts district, this 1960s hotel is currently under a renovation. Good value for the room rate. Service people very friendly and helpful.
4 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Terry
"The Chateau is not a castle, but is a nice hotel"
This 1960s round hotel is under renovation and should be quite nicely redone. The staff was very helpful and friendly. My room on the 18th floor had a great view of the river valley and wide open landscape. Came with a frig and coffee maker, but no microwave. Good location, close to the arts district and Shaw Conference Center.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Terry
"Price Check???????????"
room was not clean, stains on the carpet, bathroom was not clean, tub was white originally but yellow stained. the carpet was new maybe 10 yrs. ago but very run down since it has gone private. I have stayed off and on for the last 20 yrs. have not seen it this bad of shape ever. the staff lied when I said I wanted to pay for only one night and charged me for 2..I could have payed for parking at the machine downstairs for 4 dollars a night instead of having the hotel charge 15. definitely think twice before I stay again.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Brian D.
"Great experience"
The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were good and the revolving restaurant 'la ronde' was a very pleasant experience with a beautiful view of the city.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Ashley
"Good choice for price in the downtown"
I arrived from a late flight (1:30 am) on business and was given a very quiet room on the 10th floor. Staff were very nice, and the room was without any problems (clean, well appointed, nice view, and easy access to elevator). The parking lot is adjacent (and only $15.00), but it is dark and not secure (it might well make some people feel unsafe while walking through it at night - do ask the concierge for an escort or valet park it ($20.00) instead). Free Wi Fi was nice (and fast). I did not stay long enough to try to restaurants or the exercise facilities.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"No TV"
The TV did not work. It was not a big deal as we were not int he room that much, but it did leave a bad taste.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"clean and great stafff"
Only complaint was the noise from work going on in the hotel. Had a river side room that had a great view.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
dan
All details in regards to my stay were taken care of; room was cleaned when requested, hotel staff pleasant and helpful. I definitely would stay in this hotel again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
l
Thank you guys hope to see you in future
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Omid
It was alright. Room service to clean never came in super early to wake me up. Look at other reviews. I only stayed for 3 nights and it's not too bad.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
eric
"Not bad, not great"
We were given a room on the 15th floor, literally right across from the elevators. Aside from hearing foot traffic all night. The stay was decent.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Sad Mom
"Terrible !!!"
Worst hotel and service I've ever had! Save your self the money!!!
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very good older hotel"
The staff were very polite and helpful. The hotel is centrally located. The king sized bed was very comfortable. Bresakfast buffet was quite good and had a large selection.
Don
"Difficult parking"
Hotel was very good but getting into the parking was difficult to access. Also cost $15 per day.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Very Nice"
It was a nice hotel conveniently located. I especially like the fact that it was a "round" hotel, so none of the rooms were too far away from the elevator and getting to and from parking was not a hassle.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Great Downtown location"
This hotel was a very nice place to stay, located well for the downtown area (I was able to walk to my downtown destinations) has a lovely view of the river and is situated near places to eat, etc. Bed was good and internet connection was good for my work and various streaming sites, etc.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
Lorne Curl
"High Quality For Reasonable Price"
$20 for breakfast was way too expensive but from what I hear, hotel is under new management and they're doing a great job! For nightly price, its a great hotel with a luxurious and customer focused feel to it.
5 night business trip May 11, 2014
"Nicely appointed rooms, great location."
The hotel staff was very accommodating, the room was comfortable, clean, and well appointed, and the locating was a short walk away from the Shaw Convention Center. One thing of note, I put the hotel name into my iPhone and was directed to an apartment building a number of blocks away - double check the address.
Response by Chateau Lacombe Hotel
We are pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. In May 2013 our hotel converted from a long time Crowne Plaza hotel to the Chateau Lacombe Hotel. Thank you for sharing the address information. We look forward to resolving soon. Yours in hospitality,
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Pillows are dirty sheets has hair on it...they forget to put bath mat for our room...the housekeeper is friendly she was mad when we let her change the dirt pillow cases abd sheets...
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Decent except for the detailing"
My only problem was that the room was not properly cleaned. There was an empty condom wrapper underneath the bed and the shower had hair in it. It was very quiet and well kept other than that. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating and I loved them.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
the hotel charged for Parking! we paid to stay at the hotel, they had way more than enough parking space available, the bathroom had signs of water damage in ceiling, the 2 chairs were Old! the windows were sealed recently the sealant had run down the outside of the windows, there were No queen size beds, I would not recommend this hotel to any of my family and friends, communication with the front desk clerks regarding cutting my stay short, had to be done 3 times with 3 different clerks, a very small room for a family of 4, not enough towels for 4, the valet parking guys were the only ones who would acknowledge us,
5 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
gregory k lewis
"Good location and room"
This hotel is opulent, comfortable and well maintained. I think the only complaints would be: 1. If you have a Market Street view room, expect it to be loud 24/7 and 2. For the rate, wifi should be included, not $20/day.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not bad at all"
Comfy and clean, so good stay overall. The only thing is the location, it is very confusing in the downtown area where there is not much room.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Slab
"A beautiful experience"
I have no idea why it took me so long to leave a review about this hotel when I have stay there over 12 times, When ever I travel to Edmonton I don't want to stay anywhere else then the Château LaComb hotel, the staff are always very warm, Friendly, welcomin, And always hopeful. The location is wonderful Right in the middle of downtown. rooms are so please comfortable,
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014