All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
10111 Bellamy Hill Nw, Edmonton, AB, T5J1N7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overall, a good hotel."
Just checked out after a 2 day stay. I liked this hotel. It is a unique building. It has a great location and great staff, it is just a little dated. With a little a facelift to the rooms, this hotel could be a truly special place!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Very convenient location"
Nice, prompt service with a smile!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Nice location"
Overall was Good, the only complaint was the check-in, I think the receptionist was having a bad morning, she first stated that she could not find my reservation then asked me when I booked it, I replied not sure (while I was thinking) she state in firm voice “was is this week, 2 weeks ago or a month ago, When was it?” I wasn’t impressed anyway she found the reservation once she looked at the confirmation email I gave her from the start. Other than that the room was nice, bed was comfy, excellent location and the other staff we encountered were great.
4 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
"Noce hotel"
on a business trip to Edmonton for 3 days.on a business trip to Edmonton for 3 days.on a business trip to Edmonton for 3 days.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
H
Very Short, looked like someone had laid on the bed before i got there.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"Little bit disappointed"
front desk staff was asesome very kind and helful good location But the room was not enough clean, coundt use coffee maker it seems never clearned since open the box Dirty window and too much dirt Also housekeeper opened my door without nock when my friend had just towel. Was so scared. They said that confused with the other room. But its very sireusly mistake. We was so tired and just wanted sleep so passed it. But if I was just had towel I might never pass it I might call manager.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
hanul
"I was in Edmonton for a Class Reunion"
Enjoyed my stay totally - would stay at the Chateau again if I return to Edmonton.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"near to shaw centre"
staff was excellent; facilities were acceptable but in need of some maintenance. breakfast was nice - upgraded from continental to full breakfast for 3$ /day which worked well for me. overall very happy with my stay there --good value.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
oleg
"What a view!"
We had two nights on the 19th floor with a dramatic view of the river below and the straight distant horizon lending a foundation to the huge sky. The location was perfect for us, an older couple of devoted walkers. We had a lovely day walking from downtown to the old part of the city, Old Strathcona, and on to the Muttart Conservatory by way of the extensive path system through the green space bordering the Saskatchewan river.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Good bang for buck!"
Staff was friendly, parking was included, excellent location to City Center and at half the price of other hotels.
4 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Decent not great"
The hotel is under a lot of construction and renovation. The parking situation was a bit annoying as you had to drive behind the hotel through an alley to park. Service was good. Location is very good.
4 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
Rasheed
"Service was excellent; clean, etc."
Our stay was worth the price... not to mention they have free continental breakfast. Although free breakfast was only for cold food, but what is $3.00 per person for hot breakfast... bacon, eggs, etc.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Lilia
"Nice hotel in downtown with good river views"
From the outside this 24-floor round hotel looks a bit outdated, but it is in a nice location in downtown Edmonton, with good views of the river and close to restaurants and bars in downtown. From the inside the lobby is more modern and luxury. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The double room has two comfortable chairs and a round table, but for people who need to get work done, a desk with regular chair would be more useful.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Kasey
"The Chateau Lacombe is back!!"
Greatly improved hotel. We stopped staying here about 3 years ago but have returned to reconditioned rooms, free parking, internet, and breakfast. Staff was excellent. Great rates - a solid three star hotel. Quiet and fabulous walking location.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Paula G.
"The room needed some refurbishing"
Overall the staff and services were great but the room itself was nothing like the pictures online.
5 night trip Jul 10, 2013
We had a good experience. The staffs were friendly and very helpful.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"comfortable place to stay"
comfortable place to stay, free breakfast buffet was good,especially the muffins and pastries, close to the offices , lots of restaurants and grocery store around, no fridge in room disappointed
6 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Very comfortable
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Good hotel, poor food service"
The hotel rooms were great. They have been updated and are very comfortable. My one complaint would be the restaurant food and service. We ate dinner in the lounge, it was overpriced with slow service. Ate breakfast in the cafe and again very overpriced with very poor coffee. I would stay here again simply for its location and the quality of the bed.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Great!"
The hotel was great. Not really any complaints except that the woman told me the parking was free but when I checked out there was a parking fee of 15 dollars.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2013
NA

"Pricey but a view"
Had no towels upon arrival. The underground parking was very tight. The breakfast never did arrive, and it was too pricey. The river view was okay.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"Good for nothing"
The stay was good but you guys messed up my booking. They had no idea I was coming and the confirmation number they could not find. They ending up charging me twice for one room. Very poor job.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great location."
This hotel was good. Clean, fairly quiet considering the time of year we were there. Great location. No complaints.
Danny
nice hotel but we need to pay for parking which is 15 dollars a day
"Best hotel beds"
The beds in this hotel and the mattress and blankets are soooo comfy.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Kathleen
"Chateau Lacombe an iconic land mark of Edmonton"
Some years ago we stayed in the same hotel and it was Crown Plaza. It is a smart move to go back as Chateau Lacombe. The name alone is one rating up. Edmonton was the city I lived in for two years when I got my post graduate at U of A almost fifty years ago. Chateau Lacombe was then an iconic land mark of the city because of its location and its unique design. Easily some modernizing can make it back to five stars.
Alberto
"Fab location helpful staff"
Great stay.. Fab location. Super helpful & friendly staff!
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
samantha
"great stay"
short walk to the convention centre did not use the hotel's dining facilities
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Gordon
"Some goods and some bads."
The location was great, but the staff wasn't as friendly (not all) as would be expected. Also the bed was not very comfortable, and usually I can sleep on anything. Clean room and hotel though, and generally a pretty good stay.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great short stay in Edmonton"
We stayed as a couple and found the hotel to be clean and comfortable with pleasant staff and all required amenities.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Gina
NZ
"Central location a bonus"
Other than having a down duvet that affected certain allergies, and asking for a different duvet and not getting it, everything about the Chateau was great. In particular, being less than a block from Edmonton's LRT and many fine restaurants makes the central location superior.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"River boat"
Great view
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"security issue"
I love the hotel and the views however upon arriving and being given the option of paying $15.00 to self-park or $20.00 to valet park (I chose valet) I was then told that parking is not safe and to make sure that I didn't leave anything in the vehicle which was not feasible as I had a vehicle full of things I could not possibly bring out of the vehicle. I don't see why especially when you are paying them to park that the hotel can not ensure the safety of their guests vehicles with gauge wire, cameras, security guards etc. Needless to say I hardly slept all night as I was worried that my new vehicle would be broken into and my articles stolen. As I had already booked the room and wasn't made aware of the parking issues until check in I couldn't leave and go to another hotel without losing the money for the room. This was very upsetting. On another note the hotel itself is undergoing some lovely upgrades, the rooms are spacious and clean and LaRonde is the greatest restaurant with outstanding views in their revolving restaurant, very good live music and amazing food and service. I'm not sure I will be back however as long as it is not safe to park there overnight !!!
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Merrill Lynn
"Chateau Lacombe"
The hotel is a bit outdated. They are apparently going to be renovating soon. Clean white bedding, comfortable beds. Clean room. Good location. Friendly staff. Breakfast in the Reataurant was ridiculously priced $4.00 for a coffee or tea. Expensive for just toast.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Needs updating"
Found the room to have an old stale smell. Dirt under bathroom sink. Stain on room chair, very nasty. Disappointed that the standards had fallen since the last time I was there.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Darlene
"Great downtown location!"
The staff was very helpful and polite - they provided a complimentary dental kit when I realized I forgot toothpaste and they gave useful tips on drive times to my local destinations from the hotel. The hotel itself is very clean with modern amenities. The bed was super comfortable to sleep on (pillow top). Fabulous location near great downtown restaurants, bars and the Legislature.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Noisy, expensive and not worth it."
You can hear the pipes rattling in your room when neighbors turned there showers on. very noisy security had to be called. smell of cigarettes. Plus you had to pay parking 15.00 a day extra on top of your hotel fees. I would not recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
Daryl
"Beauty makes up for the rough side of the city."
This is such a beautifully situated hotel. The circular shape is really neat. Room was very clean and bed was completely comfortable. The lobby is pretty and views from lounge stunning.The neighbourhood is sketchy because of the lower side of society hanging out in the quaint little park and the club or bar that brings in a certain type of crowd that is drunk, loud and on the street into the wee hours.The valley view and the access to running trails makes up for it.Truly a beautiful spot.
2 night business trip May 16, 2015
"thank you!"
over my expectation :)
4 night trip May 13, 2015
Yin Fun
"Great room with a great view"
Great room and view but housekeeping staff likes to come into your room 2 hours and 1 hour before check out.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable. ... the furniture a little beat up but bed was very comfortable with lovely linen. I had a city view and loved being close to downtown. Staff were friendly and helpful,
3 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Basic and a little worn, but super friendly."
The hotel is in a nice location, with a lovely view of the river valley and easy access to downtown. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. The room itself was a nice layout with a big window, but the carpet, chairs, bathroom and bedding felt quite worn out and the floor carpet gave me the willies.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Impressed"
I stayed here for my graduation ceremony and I have to say during the meal the service was excellent! The food was excellent and the venue was beautiful. I was thoroughly impressed. I Would definitely attend any event here again.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Shayne
"Awesome experience"
Very enjoyable getaway
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Josh
"2 night stay"
We stayed two nights, it was very close to where we were needing to go during our stay. my only complaint was parking was $15 a day.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Stacey
"beautiful hotel"
i thought that because of the age of the hotel it would be a little dingey but i was wrong. what a beautiful hotel with incredible views from every room! The room was a little pricy, but you get what you pay for...
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Christopher
"Good stay but had to pay for parking"
Had a wedding at the Muttart so needed something closely for a night. $15 to park at the hotel was a little much considering I was staying at the hotel but all in all it was good
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Not a bad spot"
Quick stay, our waitress was great and the rest of the stay was acceptable. The hotel was obviously meant to be a little upscale but it needs a noticible face lift. Or at the very least a little attention to details. I was really surprised that stuff like wall paper was peeling off the walls and carpet was lifting from the floor. Such a cool spot, hope they can bring it up to par. I'd stay again though.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Brayden
Paid way too much for such a horrible room. The staff was not friendly when checking in or out. Won't stay agai
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Front desk person most unfriendly- Bathroom in room 1304 had terrible leaking bathtub fixtures and awful looking patches on the tub. Windows??? pretty dirty. When checking my visa after my return I found that they have charged $50.00 - I called and they said it was for incidentals and that because I had not charged anything this will be refunded in 5 days- not through yet. This was never told to me when I either checked in or out.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015