All hotels in Brownwood, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here515 E Commerce Street, Brownwood, TX, 76801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.7
    2.4
"Place sucks"
This place sucked it had bed bugs and roaches. They would not give me a refund said I brought the critters with me.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"never again"
Will not go back.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
lori
"waste of time"
It was horrible.bugs, mold, holes in ceiling take your pic as to what's wrong with this place
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Room run down. Smelled. Bed collapsed on one side and in terrible condition.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
It was a warm room. That was about the only positive.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"My opinion"
All went well however the room had a lot of bugs. The shower was clogged up and the coffee pot was molded.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Christy
"Would NOT recommend this hotel"
There were roaches in the room
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Kirk
"Nasty"
An extended stay hotel with questionable people standing in theor doorways smoking and other questionable people loitering in the stairwell . Loud at night around 2 am. Cigarette burns on comforters on bed and holes in the wall.
"staff very nice"
Hotel was older so fixtures and room was as expected. Hotel staff was very nice and accommodating.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Not the Nicest but not the worest"
The room wasn't the cleanest room I have ever stayed in and the mattresses were horribly dirty and stained. But it was a bed and it wasn't completely uncomfortable. The pool was nice and so was the hot tub. Cute little club/bar in the hotel with pool in dancing. For one night and 50.00 it wasn't horrible. I would stay there again if I had too. Looks like they are trying to make improvements to the place, but it's a slow go.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Nicole
"You asked for it"
Take a look at the garbage under the bed. Live bugs in the drawers. Dead bugs around the edges of the room (vacuum can't reach them)
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
busa
"Do NOT waste your time or money!"
This hotel was the worst experience I have ever had. It started off when I walked into the lobby to check in and the woman at the front desk was talking about still being drunk from the night before and flirting with a very shady looking man. When I approached the desk to check in she was obviously very irritated that I had interrupted her conversation and gave me very minimal customer service. After checking in and entering our room it only got worse. The room was extremely run down and had an awful smell. The bedding looked clean but the shower curtain had mold on it. Needless to say, we did not stay. So don't waste your time or money even bothering with this place, you will definitely regret it.
Response by Budget Inn & Suites Brownwood
I want to apologize for any misconceptions this guest had with the the hotel. While we do not condone our employees talking about their nights off we can not control it either.As to saying that the man looked shady is biased comment. And the guest upon returning the key to the desk did not register any of the complaints found here with the front desk. Had they been notified we would have found another room for this guest to make their comfort level was met. Thank you
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"easy to find"
Very comfortable bed. Nice and quiet
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Krieger
"Do not stay here!!"
Stay somewhere else!! Motel staff re-rented our room to some one else while we were out. Came back to find people in our room.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Amber
The staff was basically invisible. We asked about an ice machine. Were told where to look, instead of an ice machine all we found was a trash barrel. I called to ask about breakfast, told there would be coffee and donuts. Didn't find those either.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Worst Hotel Experience of my life"
I've stayed in better hotels in the third world. I booked two rooms at this dump at the last minute because everything else was sold out in this small town. The desk clerk only had a reservation for one room for one night as opposed to two rooms for two nights. The door to my room appeared to have been kicked in and I soon learned why - the latch bolt did not pull all the way back into the lock so I had to force the door open - that's where all the kicking damage came from. They didn't even clean the room, make the bed, empty the trash, or pick up the dirty towels. Other than a toilet and a shower (the best thing about this place - hot water with great pressure), I would have been better off sleeping in my truck.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Chuck
"Not a good deal"
The room is very dirty, the only thing good is a comfortable bed but a comfortable bed when it's in a dirty room doesn't help much.
Other trip May 6, 2014
silvana
"Old, run down and in need of updating everywhere"
Wouldn't come back. What else is there to say? How much more am I supposed to type here.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"It is what it is"
There is nothing fancy about the room and if you're staying multiple days, they don't clean it. But for a 55 dollar room now days, it was just fine. Our room was freshly cleaned when we arrived.
3 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
I went to the room I was given to find someone still in the room and fully occupying that room. The second room I was given, it took me several tries just to get into the room. The room was very outdated. The ceiling was cracked and sagging. The tub was stained or very filithy. I used flip flops when taking a shower. The sink was old and scratched. The faucet handles were rusted and I had to turn them in the opposite direction to get water flowing. The pool was empty. There is a real bar on site, so the parking lot is full of people other than hotel guest. You can hear drunk people laughing and shouting till 1am. The website stated there was a breakfast buffet, I never found one. The room I had was supposedly a non-smoking room, but when I got home and unpacked my clothes, I realized that all my clothes smelled like smoke.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Never staying again!"
We got there, and got to our room, it had no heat, had to have maintenance come and they couldn't fix it so we got another room. That room had no hot water, had to have maintenance come back out, and they couldn't fix that either. Got a third room, still no hot water, but at midnight with 2 babies in the freezing cold we weren't going to change rooms again. The next morning when we checked out, we were told we couldn't even have or receipt. We will never stay there again!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"CREEPY AND GROSS"
Whenever we pulled into the place, we already had a bad feeling. The cleaning girl out front was twitching while smoking what we hope was just a cigarette and looked as though she was scared we were going to get her in trouble. When we went to check in, they couldn't tell us if our room was ready so we had to wait for said cleaning girl to go check. All seemed to be clear. We had to run an errand and whenever we returned 20 minutes later, the cleaning girl was working on our room. Please don't say check in is at 2pm when it's not ready until 4pm. The room was disgusting. Stains all over the carpet. If you have a choice-- DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Smc
"Horrible place."
Worst motel I've been in, literally a "roach" motel...
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Jackie
"Petty Reuion"
We 1st got there the room was not readdy. We had to wait 1 hour to get sheet on the beds. We had a dog so the next day we did not get any clean towel. We went to the front dest to get some they had 2 and we were a party of 4. they had NO washcloth. we were there 2 night
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Millicent
"Overnight hunting stay"
I took four adults and myself hunting. We wanted a motel close to hunting. We got that not much else. The sheets we flat and the edge of the mattress was showing. Mattress was used up. The room was clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
steve
"great motel for the price"
We will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Holly
"Terrible"
The room was filthy. Coffee pot had molded coffee in it, the floor had trash on it, the air conditioner didn't work, there was stick drinks spilled all over the furniture. Not a clean place at all. Guess as they say, you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
Pam
"Very friendly place and people."
Rooms could have been a little cleaner, lady at front desk was very helpful, friendly and polite. Had used grills for grilling. The only thing that bothered me was the other guest on Friday staying up parting all night from working all week. Every one needs a release but these are regulars that stay here.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
satisfied
staff smoking in front of office...makes it look trashy. Ordered two rooms to be close together and did not get it. One room did not have a phone in it. Dad said that was a hotel not to try again.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
susan
Will not stay again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"a motel"
I would only recommend this motel as a last resort stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Very convienant place"
The staff was very nice to my grandson and i,the price was very affordable, the swimming pool was very clean, and very clear, the location of the motel itself was in a very convenient location,i would recommend this place to anyone interstead in knowing about iti
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
janice
"good"
the restaurant does have complimentary breakfast but only serves one thing not an option. will not recommend the restaurant. there is a bar near pool area my family and I had to go inside when the drunks came out getting ready to fight.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"We get what we pay for"
The first room was thick with smell of mildew. Gal at desk was very nice and accommodating when I requested a different room. 2nd room was just very musty that the constantly running, old, AC unit did a lot to remedy that. All was clean and, well, adequate. Their 'breakfast' seemed to be part of a hotel-run restaurant instead of a help-yourself buffet. When I opened the door, the buzzer was so painfully loud that I decided I wasn't going to set in that dining area and listen to that go off more than I already had, so I went elsewhere! It saddened me to see 4 beautiful magnolia trees next to the swimming pool starving for water, which, I think, says a great deal about the care and commitment of the owners. I paid for 3 nights and checked out early, and I will NOT stay in this hotel again. It's my fault...should have read reviews first.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Brierwolf
"One night stay"
Was not the BUDGET INN I was thinking of ! This one was an older motel and DESPERATELY needed updating ! The carpet in the room smelled, the tv was an older one which was ok but no remote, the bathroom was hot . There were people coming in & out a lot and making noises with their vehicles revving their motors and our little dogs kept barking at them so we didn't get much sleep. Did not stay for breakfast wasn't impressed with room so I figured breakfast wasn't gonna be that great either. I as for a handy cap room on ground level and the room they gave us was not handy caped for one they had a bath tub shower and no bars in the shower, they were gonna give me an up stairs room and I told them I had asked for a handy cap room bottom floor, so they changed it to bottom floor. I will not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Never again"
below what I expected, very run down, stained tub, stained towels, room odor will not stay there in the future
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great way to be thrifty while traveling"
The facility is very old and hasn't been updated. However, for our business trip, it was just fine, we had a small simple breakfast every morning next door with the gregarious waitresses. The pool and spa tube distracted us during our stay. The cable tv kept us entertained. The room was decent, we were able to obtain separate beds with non smoking section. we saw lots of family with children stay here, in addition to a lot of traveling labor workers. The beds were very comfortable, and the air conditioner was amazing. Overall, it allowed up to rest and handle our business.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Fresh
Over all it was pretty good
Business trip Apr 13, 2013
Everyone was friendly and we like the hot breakfast that is offered
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
"Dump"
This place was the worst hotel experience I have had in some time. At check in they tried to charge me more for the room claiming that Hotels.com only charges 75% of the room cost and they pick up the rest at check in - I argued with them for about 5 minutes until finally I showed them my confirmation email that clearly stated "paid in full". They photo copied my credit card, so it wont surprise me if they bill me anyway. The hotel had some very unsavory people staying there, I did not feel safe walking to my room. The hot breakfast they promised from 7 am to 10 am was out by 745 and they would not make more. The room was decent for the price and clean, but the beds were not comfortable at all, so bouncy that every time that I moved it felt like I was on trampoline. I will not be back...
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Jodi
"basic but safe"
Hotel was basic and clean. Staff friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2013
Joann D
"Run down"
Hotel is run down, staff seemed unprepared or unaware of our reservation, didn't get what was requested in reservation, had to take upstairs room, had to force room door open each time by main force (door handle seemed to be installed upside down?).
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
If you have a choice at all, stay someweher else. The price was reasonable. Its true that you get what you pay for.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"could be better"
Staff was not overly helpful. rooms could have been much cleaner. Family did not feel very commfortable at this motel.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"Ok for one night but wouldn't stay any longer"
This place just is what it is. A small older hotel/motel that has had minimal to no updating since it was opened. A/C didn't work well in our room and the knobs that control it were broken off. Also the a/c sounded like a 747 every time it came on. Shower head is mid chest level for anyone over 6 feet tall. Tv is old. Some of the pillow cases were stained or just dirty looking. Bottom line is this place was do-able as a place to crash for the open of hunting season when everything else is booked up.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Dove Hunter
It was fine except the breakfast was out an hour before it was suppose to be.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
"Small town stay..."
It was decent for our short weekend stay and the king sized bed was so comfy.
Other trip Jul 13, 2012
Jas
"Don't stay there!"
Our room was not cleaned at all during the two days we stayed there and with a 2 month old baby you can imagine how the trash piled up. We had to go ask for clean towels on our 2nd day and ended up having to wait until the next morning (the day that we were checking out) to get finally get any more towels. There were 2 adults and 2 children (4 years old & a 2 month old); there were only 2 bath towels in the room! Apparently, from the cobwebs & dirty wash clothes under the beds, the room hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in a while. The "free hot breakfast" was supposed to be open from 6-9 AM; my husband, who is a diabetic and needs to eat at certain times for his medication, went at 6:15 the first morning only to find the "cafe" closed because the cook had not arrived yet. He ended up going to a restaurant down the road. I tried the breakfast around 8:30 and was very disappointed. The "free hot breakfast" was whatever the cook chose to cook for the day; the only choice you had was how you wanted your eggs cooked, sausage or bacon, & 2 choices of juice, coffee, or water. At least that was how it was on our first morning - we didn't try them the second morning. The pool was the only thing about this motel that was its saving quality, but that too needed some improvement: there were several tables around the pool, however only 2 of them had umbrellas on them to help shade you from the hot sunshine. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Sammye
"You get what you pay for"
Pretty rough looking on the outside. Looks better on the inside, but it's eefinitely not the Ritz! In my room there was a large dead bug on the floor, but aside from that the room and linens were acceptably clean. The bed was quitefirm and the pillows were a bit flat, but they did have 5 pillows on the bed,so that was ok. I'd have to say that it was as good as I could expect for such a low price. I would stay there again in the future.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2012