All hotels in Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States of America
2117 Route 4 Eastbound, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Convenient and confortable for a medium price."
Cleanliness of room/hotel it's nice. Quality of service is medium. Hotel amenities the gym, the pool and jacusi is very good. The hotel is great if you need to go to new york for shopping or business. Its location allows quick access to NY by bus and subway without much inconvenience. Shuttle service to close to the subway would be great if provided by the hotel, or but would be more so if they were to ease subway station. The fitness service is excellent. They have good pricing.
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
Wagner
"none"
Coffee in morning was terrible. On second day of my stay, a Monday, no regular coffee available only decaf, this was 630 am. Feel computer access should be without charge.
2 night business trip May 30, 2015
"no"
1) Air conditioning not working. 2) Front desk never answered. I had to go down. 3) Moved to another room but tub filled totop immediately when we tried to shower.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Ruth
"Nice Place."
This hotel was very nice and Convenient it sits right off the GWB which made the trip into NYC a breeze, inside the hotel it was very clean, the common area,pool area also it has free parking, my only complaints were there was no mini refrigerator or microwave in my room which I thought was kinda odd because everything else was on point. But overall I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Jermaine
"Restful Business Trip"
This stay was business and I am a Hilton Honors member. My room was comfortable and the room service is very
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Debra
"Luxury unconfirmed."
The ac was bad. It was fixed bit continued to malfunction. It was hot in the room. My room number was 904.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Tony
"look hard to find better in NJ Fort Lee"
Unbelievable value close to GWB and Manhattan. Hilton standard. Easy shuttle to town. Free parking. Scored a complimentary breakfast after complaining that it took a while for the hot water to flow in the shower. Highly recommended
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
norman
"taubman stay"
Very pleasant.. Courteous and helpful staff. Am coming back in a week.
6 night family trip May 20, 2015
HARRY
Staff was awesome!!
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
kevin
"it was nice stay"
the stay was good and staff also good
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
mandar
"Amazing stay"
It was a great stay & the best thing is that they had shuttle service to New York City that made out commute convinient and comfortable. We loved the hotel.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
guru bhavani
"Stay"
Overall was ok. We have to call to get towels every day because the housekeeper did not leave any. Also we couldn't check in at arrival but other couple dos.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Ariela
"Terrible Service"
The room was great, it was nice and clean so I can't complain. But the hotel service on the other hand, was a disaster. First, in the middle of our stay, people walk into our room. The hotel had activated and booked the room for them too. Then I wake up the next day to find out that they had double charged my card. They had the room under another persons name, but my card on file. They charged me for another persons stay and an extra $25 dollar fee. When I asked the front about it, they just laughed and told me to wait 5-8 days for the money to be refunded. Since when does it take 5-8 days to do a simple refund? I've had hotels make small mistakes that were fixed the same night! The service was awful and God knows I haven't seen that refund!
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Liliana
"The hotel felt dirty with many required fixups"
Painting, replacing carpets, archaic HVAC, and sheets that were washed with cheap harsh deteregents made for a tough night stay; it felt dirty.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Maury
"Very Good"
Very pleasant
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
"overnight"
There were issues with air-conditioning not working.
2 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
"hilton"
it was nice place but the reception was unkind
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
minho
Lovely stay lovely staff hotel was clean food was great
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Convient shuttle service"
The hotel is at the NJ, not NY. There was a trouble when I was tying to went there from JFK, because no bus service, except taxi, would like to take me to there. But, Latter I know that I could went to the Hilton first, then took the hotel's shuttle to Doubletree. Staffs are really nice. It will be very convient with the shuttle service. Good experience.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Mutu
"Suitable compared with local offer"
While this is not the cheapest hotel in the northern NJ area near the GWB, it is probably the nicest to stay in, as the rest are grungy, filthy, noisy and/or in even less suitable neighbourhoods. The location is a bit complicated since you have to come off the highway (Rte 4 Eastbound only) and when you leave you are stuck going up a busy ramp near the bridge. However, the rooms are well proportioned and clean. The indoor pool is a nice bonus. Staff weren't hugely helpful when I needed to extend my stay, but I was able to go through the Hotels site again instead, and they allowed me to keep the same room so I didn't have to move my belongings.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"ok"
Overnight
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Staff did their best, but...."
Had confirmed our reservation couple of days before, but when we arrived, staff was unable to find our reservation. We had to spend about 30 minutes before we could be checked in. Staff did their best to accomodate us, so it was not on them. It was on their system. We did receive courtesy breakfast, but ended up not using it.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Youngster
"Breakfast service poor"
Room was clean but shower faucet leaked. Poor service at breakfast. We were largely ignored, didn't give us spoons or beverages until we asked multiple times. Also ran out of cookies at the front desk!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Quiet super close to Manhattan without its cost."
Problem with A/c which apparently needed resetting, requested additional coffee creamer in room. Front desk sent someone immediately. Did find it odd that we were called by housekeeping in the room in the morning to see when we were leaving the room but we were up and ready to leave by that time so it didn't bother us. Loved that we were able to see when rush hour was over from our room. Despite that didn't hear the traffic.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Valerie
"Nice, business class hotel."
This is a very nice hotel. People not familiar with the area may find the entrance and exit from parking a little tricky, depending on which direction you are going or coming from.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Overall good."
Check in was quick, I was directed to a room on the 4th floor, upon arriving I open the door and there was a strong cigarette odor that my children immediately complained about. I called the front desk and they switched my room to another floor that was odor free. Staff was very friendly room was clean, up to date, lobby area was nice. With the exception of the the cigarette stink in the first room everything was to mine and my families satisfaction.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Very Refreshing!"
My stay was very enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Phyllis
"Double tree not worth the money"
There was no toilet paper shower caps or toothpaste in the bathroom the front desk was very unresponsive we had to call several times and the didn't offer breakfast
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great alternative for less"
Very good.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not worth the money go next door"
My first time I stayed hear the lobby was nice but once I got to my room I felt like I open my grandmoms room not worth the money but the free cookies was good
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Great stayed for a good price. The location was excellent the staff and the hotel were outstanding.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Formerly a Great Hotel"
My only problem with the stay was that the cleaning staff made so much noise talking with one another outside my room. This only happened the first day of my visit, but was annoying. Also, Doubletree and Hilton will not add your HiltonHonors number to your reservation because the reservation was not made directly through Hilton.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Basic- Old school,"
I stayed for 5 days for work. It was a typical room however i expected more from the DOubletreee. Everything was basic and old school. Although they do have free cookies, chocolate adn walnuts which are amazing!Thsi would have been ok for a one night stay
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"My Doubletree Experience :-)"
A home away from home. Great experience comfortable clean hotel to just lay your head down. Downfall no microwave or fridge but other than that great place .
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Jenilee
"Location Location"
There is a shuttle service to bring you to the NYC midtown Hilton :) The hotel staff are there to make sure your stay is a good one. Service in the restaurant is slow but polite.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Travelling lady
"Beautiful hotel near the NYC."
Great stay, great cookies. This hotel is right across the George Washington bridge. Easy access to New York City. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Hotel access a nightmare"
The hotel itself is dated but clean. The staff is great and the climate control in the room works perfectly. The downside is if you have a car! The only access into the hotel is off a busy freeway next to the G.W. bridge! Without google maps, you'll never find the hotel. The traffic around the hotel is equally as bad. Even with free parking, I would not recommend this hotel if driving.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Ken
"Great hotel!"
This was a great hotel! Nice, clean, and in a great area.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Marjorie
"Great place"
It was fine, and I liked how close it was to where our son lives and works. The shuttle driver was super nice to us! Service was excellent!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Just fine"
Pros: Hotel was clean and very close to Manhattan. Cons: The pan in the bathroom did not working (or don't have?). The bedclothes look old and even there was a tear.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice & clean."
Overall pretty nice. Clean room, pretty big bath room. Quiet if you close the window. Will come again next time.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
martin
Clean and comfortable room with a decent view. Also got my cookie.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
JC
Hotel was clean but "oldish" and the room had a slight musty smell. Staff was courteous. Kids loved the pool. Great location to city but traffic made it tough to get to nearby restaurants.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
It was great! They greeted us nicely and upon checking in we received awesome cookies! ! The room was comfortable for all four of us.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Triana
"A very satisfactory stay"
The staff were very helpful and accommodating. Unfortnately, the hotel is on a major highway and I was able to hear the traffic even on the 11th floor. There was a also a problem with the ac in my first room in that we could not cool it down during the day when the sun was streaming in. However, the staff was very responsive and changed my room to one where the ac worked better.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
Edna
"When Front Desk Ignores Concerns"
Immediately upon arrival informed front desk that our toilet did not appear to be broken. Front desk was not concerned because it was slowly draining. Returned to our room after a long day of sightseeing to go to sleep and found bathroom completely flooded. After thirty minutes of attempting to fix problem, we were asked to change rooms. Room we were moved to smelled awful and carpets were wet. Never was apologized to... Awful guest service!
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"It was good and I recommend this Hotel."
Had a good sleep after a long drive. My family enjoyed the swimming pool as well.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"great location at the entrance to the GW bridge"
great location for my needs, great Italian restaurant , "The Big Tomato" nearby, clean and secure with good parking and shuttle service.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"If they could only do something about the traffic"
This has become our go-to hotel for NYC. The staff is great and always makes us feel welcome. Nice restaurant, close to Ft. Lee downtown and GW Bridge. Clean, well maintained, all amenities. If they could only do something about the traffic on the bridge!
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Albert
"Great location and value"
One night as we headed south on vacation. Positive experience. Hotel was in a convenient location with a pleasant restaurant with very good food and service. Just off major highways into NYC but sound did not disturb us.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015