All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
370 King Street WTorontoONM5V 1J9Canada, ‏‎866-539-8122

Room is all right
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"Top notch hotel right by the Rogers Centre"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I will say that the beds weren't the most comfortable beds I've slept on at a hotel, but definitely not bad. I will stay here again the next time I am in town.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2016
"CN Tower view is great, but bathroom view not good"
Almost everything about the hotel was perfect, but the one problem was, for me, big enough that it would affect my recommending it and returning myself. There is a very large (and completely pointless) frosted glass window in the side of the bathroom next to one of the beds. Whilst there isn't a clear view inside the bathroom, there is enough visible that it is very off-putting when you are using the bathroom, if (as I was) you are staying in the room with someone you aren't intimate with. So I'd recommend this hotel for couples, but don't stay there with friends unless you're very close.
3 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2016
"Did not receive a receipt"
Never received a receipt from the hotel, and they wouldn't print one for me when I was checking out
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
Ivan
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
We had a great night in this hotel. Staff were so friendly and helpful. They were so kind to give us a room with a view of the CN tower.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
I am so happy to learn that you had an outstanding experience at our hotel. I really appreciate your thoughtful feedback regarding our staff and their service. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Toronto. We hope to have you back as our guest again soon! Brock S. - A Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2016
"3 generations are huge fans of your hotel"
3 generations of birthdays - gramma (64), daughter (45) and grandson (23) and we all love your hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Good Evening! We are so happy to hear all three of your enjoyed your visit to Hyatt Regency Toronto! Thank you for celebrating with us! We look forward to your return! Warm regards, Drew D.-Guest Relations Associate
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
We did a short weekend in Toronto for a little romantic getaway. It was important to us to stay in a nice hotel, and we wanted breakfast to be included. That led us to Hyatt Regency. The hotel experience was great- clean hotel and room, delicious breakfast, great view from our room of the CN Tower. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall, a great experience and we would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Toronto for your stay. I appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our staff. It is great to hear that you had a great experience and found the service and amenities to be superb. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Toronto in the future! Brock S. - A Guest Relations Associate
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Lani
"Friendly Staff"
Very friendly and attentative staff!!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
Brandon
"Room needs upgrading"
My regular local tv menu didn't work but I watched Netflix on my own devices instead. The minor details such as wires for lighting and tv stuck out and made it look really cheap. There was a main utility extension cord used for the desk area instead of built in outlets. There were far too few/ not enough outlets by the bed to charge your phone or tv. This hotel is need of an upgrade in the rooms. The lobby looks great and The gym was nicely done with new equipment and felt inviting on the 17th floor.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
Susanna
I enjoyed my stay in Toronto. I was particular pleased with the attentiveness of the staff.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
"A+++ experience"
First time in Canada and loved Toronto and staying at the Hyatt was superb. Great service and wonderful room with an amazing view of CN tower. Loved it!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Emily
"Staff were very helpful at all times."
I arrived very early but they were able to get me checked and notified me as soon as my room was available. Great view of the city and good location to where I needed to go. Room was excellent and very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
AC when set to 90F could barely keep it above 70 (it was 50 outside). TV was not responsive. DO NOT do the buffet for breakfast - it is awful.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Location, location"
Not new but in neat condition, excellent service, great neibourghood with plenty dinning options.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Hugo I
"A welcoming stay at the Hyatt in Toronto"
For my first trip to Toronto I was a bit overwhelmed with traffic at first but I was greeted warmly by the staff at the Hyatt Regency. The only reason I gave this hotel an average ok rating was that I feel the facility needs a general face lift but the staff were really great, especially the hostess in the dining room who went out of her way to help me get aquainted with Toronto. Also the food is exceptional and the variety was wonderful. There is a Starbucks in the front lobby which was of course is awesome and the workout room had good equipment that I use were I work out in the states.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Lin
"Terrible sleep"
The AC was so loud and I didn't have a restful sleep. I woke more tired at 3am!
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Jenna
very nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Loved the location.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"Total disappointment!"
Checked in to this hotel and went to room only to be totally disappointed with everything. This hotel is not a 4 star hotel. We did not stay but came back to lobby and checked out. Went to a Marriott which was amazing! What a difference.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
"Excellent Hotel with Excellent service by Staff"
I stayed Sept.1st & again Sept.20 both stays were related to surgery I was having on Sept.21 at Toronto Western Hospital.The best compliment I can give is staying more than once, you don't go back to a terrible hotel with terrible staff; right! We had room with 2 Queen beds, size of room was good. Bathroom was clean and a decent size, shower head could have more pressure. I asked for a fridge and microwave to be brought to my room and I did eventually get these,that would be by 1 suggestion is put these 2 items in guests room so we don't have to ask for them! Overall excellent 2nd experience at The Hyatt. Will stay again. Sincerely, ~Kim
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Kimberly
one night getaway for a concert, very pricey room. room was a little small,and needed some cosmetic upgrades. Bubbled laminate on counter, paint peeling in bathroom shower.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice place to stay."
Perfect location. Free wifi, but other things are expensive. Parking is expensive, breakfast is expensive.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
ann
"Couples getaway"
Guest service did a fantastic job in greeting us and answering any questions we had. Our room had an awesome view of downtown Toronto. I don't have any complaints I would stay there again
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Nicole D.
"Great locations"
Stay was good, great location. Not too many frills in the hotel room but comfortable
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Great hotel...Great location"
We were very happy with our choice to stay at the Hyatt. The staff was very service oriented. We ended up arriving an hour and a half earlier than the posted check in time but were allowed to park and to check in to our room early. This was so nice after a day of traveling. The Hyatt is in a great location that is within walking distance to many of the attractions in Toronto. There are a lot of great restaurants right across the street too. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if I ever return to Toronto.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"The hotel is ok."
Just disappointed with the no ref and microwave , had a problem with coffe maker.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
beth
"Surprised"
Not aware additional charges per night for parking. Not happy with this at all.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Local and convenient location. 15 minute walk to almost everything
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's location. I hope we can welcome you back again soon! Safe travels, Sarah D. Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2015
Russell
"Perfect hotel with quick access to the nightlife"
I have stayed at this Hilton before and I have to say that I don't ever stay anywhere else in Toronto anymore the staff is absolutely wonderful, attentive and kind and always there to answer any questions! The vallet is convenient and there is always someone there opening your door for you as soon as you pull in, they are experts at grabbing a taxi as well! The rooms are always clean and ready when I arrive. Overall my stays in the Hilton Toronto have been perfect!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
kayla
We were in Toronto to see the Yankees play. Everything about this hotel was great. Very clean and a short walk to the game.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Great hotel and even better city!
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
We came for a conference and everything about this hotel was great. The room was perfect, the staff was friendly and attentive, the facilities were great (i.e. gym, pool), and they even let us keep our bags there after check out while we were at the conference. I definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great location and customer service by all staff!"
Everything was great, except their bathroom. It smelled when we arrived, had to call house keeping to come and clean it again. Gotta make sure towels are clean cause some of them had hair stuck on them. Otherwise great hotel breakfast and courteous service.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Two night stay for a concert."
Great check in, very efficient check in. Everything was very clean. Only two complaints were that the AC in the room didn't get very cold and the front desk currency exchange rate was pathetic.
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
"nice employees bad service"
ac was broken . 2 hour delayed check in because room was not ready. alarm going off at 6 am and alarm clock couldn't be turned off. overall negative experience. do not recommend this hotel
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
It was great Hotel and I will says stay at Hyatt anytime you go to Totonto. Plus the view is amazing can't beat it.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Always a good stay. Great location, facility, and staff.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great location nice hotel"
Hotel staff failed to bring towels, room service menu, or anything we called for them to bring. Other than that it was great.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Jake
"Nice Toronto Hotel"
I chose this location for its closeness to the Rogers Centre. It was also one of the more affordable hotels in the area. I enjoyed it.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
talarson
"Great hotel close to the theatres."
We had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt Regency in Toronto. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. The room was wonderful and roomy. We stayed Monday thru Friday and really got to know many of the staff members. They were all so helpful. We will definitely stay with them the next time we are in Toronto. We really loved the location.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Very good hotel"
Pretty busy location, very near live theatre, tourist attractions, nightlife and public transit. Didn't try food or drink in hotel but tons of nearby restaurants.
5 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
STEVE
"Top Notch Service!!"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. There was construction going on and they took us around to find another room that was a little more quiet. I also left my jacket at a bar about 20 minutes away and they got the jacket back for me and shipped it to me back in Michigan. Top notch service!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Nicole
"Decent value hotel in central location"
I was only in Toronto for one night, and it was a business trip- so my focus was rate, location and comfort. All checked off nicely. I did have an incident getting ready (and naturally rushing) for my meetings when my hair dryer blew up. This was, as you can imagine- a female emergency. I called front desk and explained the quick need for a replacement. I ended up calling back again frantic after hitting the 15 min mark, with the hair dryer showing up another few min later. I know this wasn't completely unreasonable timing, but I was left feeling a bit dissatisfied.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Alice
"Wonderful hotel"
Everyone at this hotel was extremely helpful and did everything they could to help make our stay pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable with a fantastic view of the city. There are an infinite amount of shops and great restaurants within walking distance and a metro station two blocks away. Overall, our stay could not have been any better and we will absolutely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Booked as a last minute trip"
I had my birthday this past weekend, and was looking to get out of town. I booked this trip as a bundle package from expedia. The Hotel exceeded my expectations. In the center of downtown, super nice rooms and friendly staff. A bargain for what I paid.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We hope to welcome you back soon! Safe Travels! Karen Guest Relations Associate
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Walking distance to theaters, excellent restaurants and harbor.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Safe Travels, Sarah Guest Relations Associate
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Good!!"
We have an awesome time in Toronto. The only complaint I had is that the room was too small for 3 people. They just gave us a queen bed and I have to ask for roll up bed and get an extra charge. No good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Alexander
Great location, just a walk from great bars and restaurants!
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"nice lobby, tiny rooms, close to financial distric"
The hotel has a nice and comfortable lobby, but the rooms are tiny one would expect a lot more from a 4 star hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful, has self parking though a bit expensive. It is within walking distance to the financial district and has an outdoor pool
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Good downtown location"
Room was comfortable, albeit a bit small for 2 beds. A few things could use some attention; peeling wallpaper, a drawer that wouldn't stay closed, burned out lightbulb in the bathroom, but otherwise sufficiently maintained. Decor is getting a little dated. Disappointed that nearby restaurants weren't open much past 10 pm on Monday, but that's not the hotel's issue.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"excellent location"
Excellent location Close to Rogers Centre and Ripley No need to drive anywhere, can walk to all major attractions and restaurants
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"great stay for a bachelorette!"
awesome hotel! amazing time on the rooftop pool for our girlfriend's bachelorette! Awesome neighbourhood! great stay altogether!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015