All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
370 King Street W, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J9, Canada, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Very good hotel"
Pretty busy location, very near live theatre, tourist attractions, nightlife and public transit. Didn't try food or drink in hotel but tons of nearby restaurants.
5 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
STEVE
"Top Notch Service!!"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. There was construction going on and they took us around to find another room that was a little more quiet. I also left my jacket at a bar about 20 minutes away and they got the jacket back for me and shipped it to me back in Michigan. Top notch service!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Nicole
"Wonderful hotel"
Everyone at this hotel was extremely helpful and did everything they could to help make our stay pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable with a fantastic view of the city. There are an infinite amount of shops and great restaurants within walking distance and a metro station two blocks away. Overall, our stay could not have been any better and we will absolutely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Good!!"
We have an awesome time in Toronto. The only complaint I had is that the room was too small for 3 people. They just gave us a queen bed and I have to ask for roll up bed and get an extra charge. No good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Alexander
"excellent location"
Excellent location Close to Rogers Centre and Ripley No need to drive anywhere, can walk to all major attractions and restaurants
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"great stay for a bachelorette!"
awesome hotel! amazing time on the rooftop pool for our girlfriend's bachelorette! Awesome neighbourhood! great stay altogether!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Csilla Szilvia
"Nice place, great location..."
Just a 1 day trip to the big city for business and dinner. Great hotel and location....decent gym, comfortable beds. If you have to be in this area, and don't mind paying the $$$, then this is a great place. I thought it was a little expensive.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Nick
"Great hotel/ position and personell"
Personnel was wonderful One thing to improve is your bag people at the front desk they seem a bit slow ...and maybe short handed.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
beatrice
"Nice Hotel and Staff"
Nice hotel and staff. No late room service would be my only complaint.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Brandon
This Hyatt Regency is in a great location for easy walking( for those who can walk .5 - 1 mile) to Chinatown, shopping district, many restarants and clubs, the convention center , the Art Gallery of Ontario. There is also has a wonderful buffet breakfast( extensive, varied selections and an omelet station -- lovely , comfortable dining room) that is terrific for those who get their breakfast included free with a room deal, but pricey otherwise . The room ( king sized bed) is on the small side. The bathroom is pretty basic and has a glass etched panel that preserves privacy but the bathroom light shines into the bedroom. Not great if one person flips on the light in the middle of the night . So, light sleepers :bring a sleep mask. The personnel were very friendly .
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Hyatt Regency, great overnight stay"
Great stay, great location, great aervive! Literally 5 min walk to Rogers Centre.. Restaurants everywhere .. Would definitely stay again..
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Cecily
"Great downtown hotel."
Great hotel downtown. Close to everything. Clean, nice rooms and very friendly and helpful staff.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to express your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are very pleased to hear that you will use the hotel again on future trip for its great customer service and very friendly staff and for its location close to everything. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Craig
"I continue to use this hotel for business travel"
The hotel kept clean and in good condition. The staff is friendly and professional. The hotel is probably due for an upgrade to the rooms in the next year or two at the absolute latest but the rooms are clean. The hotel is located in the heart of the theatre district, so there are plenty of restaurant options. If you're a business travel as well, it is an easily accessible, affordable, and located in the downtown area.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great hotel, wonderfull location"
Location is wonderfull , rooms comfortable, very Cleaning, nice And helpfull staff
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
mariola
"Great location!"
Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Check in and check out were easy and fast. Great price for the location of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
I love this hotel! Super clean rooms, friendly service, amazing location. No complaints. The only thing missing from my room was a fridge. I'd stay here again next time I'm in Toronto, absolutely!
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto. I am pleased to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our hotel. I do apologize that there was not a fridge in your guestroom. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Sincerely, Emma S. Guest Relations Associate
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Maria
"Hotel needs an uplift"
Hotel is outdated. No outlets for modern Mobil devices. TV is new but is hooked up to another system kills a channel checker. Good location.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Second or third time at this central downtown location. Amazingly quiet at night and room, staff were excellent and professional. In/Out privilege parking is very convenient with easy access but there is a price to be paid ($32 CAD per night).
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"My stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto downtown"
The parking was too dirty , dusty, the way to the lift was dirty too. No one helped me to take my heavy bags to my car The wifi was really horrible It was too expensive 190 $ for a very bad hotel There was very bad noise from the toilet It was really old , nothing special or new TV was horrible nothing worth it I never recommend it
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Nizar
"Nice close to many restaurants"
Nice. Close to many restaurants and walking distance to most of the main attractions in Toronto The staff at the front desk very helpful and kind
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Hyatt was fine."
visiting galleries and dinner with family & friends. Hyatt was fine. Low key visit. Got a great rate. Thanks
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Downtown action"
Great location and views from the room. Very close - in the middle of - nightlife action in downtown Toronto. After hours card-only access to elevators and hotel.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
That's it
"lovely room but a bit smaller than expected"
the room was gorgeous. It was smaller than I expected it to be. It is designed to look larger than it is. The wall between the bathroom and the sleeping area has a large window frosted glass. you can only see shadows through it but the light shows in the sleeping area. anytime someone has the light on in the bathroom it's also lights the sleeping area. The hotel is clean and very well kept. The staff was wonderful and very welcoming.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Lori
"Great Location and Service"
This hotel is located in the trendy King West district, close to restaurants, clubs, and theaters. The lobby is nice, the staff are helpful, and the rooms are well appointed. There is a starbucks attached to the lobby and a nice restaurant and bar in the hotel. My only gripes are the very small bathroom and slow unreliable wifi.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Hello Mark, Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Toronto. I am so glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us in the King West district to take advantage of the restaurants, clubs and theaters all within walking distance. Always appreciate to hear that our staff is helpful and our rooms are comfortable. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
mark
"Awesome location,nice staff, but some shortcomings"
Great location. Great front desk staff. Lumpy bed and terrible pillows. Hot water in shower but not from sink? Only 16 most-basic TV channels!? Are they trying to force you to pay-for-view?
2 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Clean and modern"
Very surprised about the nice bathroom...... Lighting was interesting. Blanket was clean
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for expressing your positive feedbacks regarding your business stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are grateful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you liked our modern hotel with all its aspect including the bathroom and its lighting and the clean blanket. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
cindy
"Reliable, comfortable and courteous"
Comfortable and courteous staff
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Dear Barry, Thank you for your review. I am happy you found the hotel comfortable, and that the staff was polite. We hope to welcome you back soon. Warm regards, Kaycee D. A Guest Relations Associate
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Barry
"Valentine's Day weekend 2015"
Ofcourse it was the coldest weekend of the year. Other than that the only complaint I have is about the sheets which could have been cleaner. Everything else was great. Quick check in and check out. The dude signed me inr I Hyatt rewards and so got wifi for free for two days, otherwise it $15/ a day. Parking was $32/ a day which is cheaper than most good hotels. No breakfast which sucks. But they got the most important thing right. Location location location! It's is in the center of everything. Restaurants bars shopping and most other important spots were just 10 minutes drive. Subway is right opposite and trams run on King st where the hotel is located. We loved it and will pick the same hotel if I get reasonable price like this time. I paid $120/ a night. BTW, if you go to any Indian restaurant on the planet, other than india, of course, ask them where they are from. If they are from Nepal or Lahore or Dhaka- forget about it.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Toronto. I am sorry to hear about the linens and will address this with housekeeping management. I am glad that despite this, you had a great stay and enjoyed our great location and the service provided by the staff. I do hope you get to stay with us again soon. Warm Regards, Belinda M - Guest Relations
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
guruprasad
"New Years Eve"
Stayed for new years eve and had a great stay, loved the complimentary late check out we needed it
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to express your positive feedbacks regarding your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto over the New Year Eve. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay and pleasant celebration and you enjoyed very much our complimentary check-out the next day after a very long night. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Audia
"A Pleasant Stay"
Friendly, helpful staff. We arrived early and were allowed to check in a few hours early. Were also able to park until 4pm the next day which allowed is to explore the neighborhood and have a leisurely lunch.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to express your positive feedbacks regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant trip and will use the hotel again on future trip for its great customer service and very friendly staff. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Ian
"Perfect stay"
The hotel was great. Didn't really stay there much during the day but everyone was helpful, nice and professional. Everything you could want from a hotel I guess
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedbacks regarding your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are grateful to hear that your received everything you expect from a Hyatt hotel and you enjoyed our great hotel for its great service offered by our helpful, nice and professional staff. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
6 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Highly Recommend the Hyatt"
We stayed there in October and liked it so much the decision was easy this time. The Front Desk Staff is helpful and attentive. Jose stepped in an was great when we needed that extra bit of help. The City view from our room was great. Our Room was nicely done and comfortable even with a roll-away bed. Hotel was quite most likely due to not being fully booked. Location is fantastic with the Streetcar right out the front door and Subway several blocks away so you can get anywhere even in the frigid weather. Excellent selection of Resturants.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback on your stay in October. I’m delighted to hear that the front desk agents, Jose in particular, were so helpful. We often hear enthusiastic feedback about our location and proximity to many local attractions and to the subway. I’m glad to hear you found this advantageous, as well. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel on your next trip to Toronto. Abrea H – Guest Relations
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Philip
"The Overall"
The overall stay was short and ok but I was not happy to find a stray hair in the sheets when I got into the bed, the puddle around my feet because the water didn't drain properly in the shower (and, no, I don't have long hair), or the fact that the stopper in the bathroom sink didn't go down (dangerous for contact lens wearers).
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Debra
"Great hotel in the most convenient location."
I love this hotel. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are comfy. Location can't be beat. Lobby is beautiful.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to express your positive feedbacks regarding your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are very pleased to hear that you will use the hotel again on future trip for its great customer service and very friendly and accommodating staff, its comfy rooms and its beautiful lobby. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
"I Had a Nice Time"
its been a long time since I went to Downtown Toronto. the Hyatt was a great location for restaurants a bit pricey but a good location plenty of parking easy access in and out.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
We are so happy you chose Hyatt Regency for your return to Toronto. It is great to hear the location and parking worked out so well for your stay! Hope you can visit again soon. Tori H. Guest Relations Associate
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice but slightly shabby"
The staff were all pleasant and the food was surprisingly decent. The rooms were a little shabby, though and could really use some light renovation: chipped paint, stained surfaces, worn-out upholstery on the chair, etc. The bed was comfortable but kind of bare-bones: I hate this hotel trend of covering a duvet in a large sheet instead of a proper duvet cover, as the sheet always slides around in the night. It's kind of gross to have a duvet that can't possibly get washed/dry cleaned all that often up against your skin. The shower in my 11th floor room had the worst water flow I've ever seen in a hotel; I have baby-fine hair and it still took me three times as long as normal to wash my hair, and often I would get out of the shower to find conditioner residue still in my hair because of the low water pressure.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Rebecca
perfect location in Toronto! not a bad price for parking relative to other locations and it was within walking distance to great restaurants and attractions.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful location. I will certainly forward your feedback to our management team. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again. Becky S-Guest Relations Associate
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great central location"
Great accommodations. We received free upgrade at check-in which included large balcony. Nicely located in the heart of the entertainment district. Only problem was spotty wifi at $14.95 per day.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our centralized location. I'm happy that we were able to accommodate you with an upgraded room. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our management team. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again. Becky S-Guest Relations Associate
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"fancy but stay somewhere else for the same price"
many items did not work in the room. looks fancy but not a home away from home. it lacked artwork in the room, cigarette burns on the furniture, exhaust fan did not work, cordless telephone did not work.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing honest feedback on your stay. I’m disappointed to hear that there were multiple items in your room which did not work properly. I will certainly be discussing this with our Housekeeping Management team in an effort to address these issues. I appreciate your feedback regarding the need for more art in the rooms and we will certainly consider this suggestion. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future so you can experience the excellent customer service that is indicative of Hyatt. Abrea H – Guest Relations Associate
5 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Dharam
Service and location are excellent, place was clean and tidy. Gym is very nice too.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great hotel for a night out in downtown Toronto"
Driving in Toronto can be a horrible experience so if you're looking for a place in the middle of downtown life the Hyatt is steps away from clubs, food and CN Tower. Good choice for mid level price.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Dreamwayz
"Great Location, Great Service"
Location is super convenient to tourist spots and many restaurants. Reception Desk staff was very nice and helpful. We never ate in this hotel, but did walk across the street many times to eat. 2 food markets are also on the same street/block. Parking here is over priced but we had a rental car at it was convenient and secure. We had free wireless in the room and it was always up/fast. Limited TV channels. Comfortable room with an updated bathroom, we had views of the CN tower which is nice at night. We hung out in the lobby area one night for a little bit and it was lounge-like and fun. Hotel is clean. Good AC in the room (it was hot and humid outside) but a little loud.
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
dawn
Wonderful Hotel - the roof top pool was amazing at night.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking a moment of your time to provide us with your thoughtful feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Toronto again soon! Brock S. - A Guest Relations Associate
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great location for a trip to Rogers Centre"
Perfect location for a MLB game, the CN Tower and great restaurants. Great staff, Sirita (as you check in) and Azim in the King St. Lounge. You cannot ask for anything else!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Pat
"Close to everything but pricey"
There was no fridge in the room. The bed was comfortable but there was a wooden gap for a headboard. For the price of my stay I thought they would give a complimentary something, water or wifi.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Selina
"Great Location!!"
Didn't like the bathroom set up.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
jjpj
"Close to everything"
Great hotel, great service, easy to get around everywhere Only downside of Toronto is cost to/from airport if subway isnt open yet
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
J
We could here ANY noise from hall. Very loud.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Hyatt Regency"
Great staff. Will definitely use this hotel when I return.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you back. I will forward your feedback to our management team. Becky S-Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
DeShawn
The Hotel was nice and was in a great location. My only problem was i had to pay $32 bucks a day for parking which most quality hotels I've stayed at offer free parking to their guests. their food is expensive too but overall the rooms were clean the hotel is very well maintained and the location is great
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2014