All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
370 King Street W, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J9, Canada, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great Location!!"
Didn't like the bathroom set up.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
jjpj
"Close to everything"
Great hotel, great service, easy to get around everywhere Only downside of Toronto is cost to/from airport if subway isnt open yet
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
J
We could here ANY noise from hall. Very loud.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Hyatt Regency"
Great staff. Will definitely use this hotel when I return.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you back. I will forward your feedback to our management team. Becky S-Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
DeShawn
The Hotel was nice and was in a great location. My only problem was i had to pay $32 bucks a day for parking which most quality hotels I've stayed at offer free parking to their guests. their food is expensive too but overall the rooms were clean the hotel is very well maintained and the location is great
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Rakeen
"Should have paid a little more for a better hotel"
This was my first time in downtown Toronto. My family and I were there for a relaxing family vacation. I am physically disabled and it is easily apparent. When I walked in to check in, we had just finished limping our broken down vehicle to the hotels parking lot so we were mentally and physically drained from the stress of a 5 hour drive then dealing with a broken down vehicle and travelling with 2 children, one autistic. When I checked in, the desk clerk was nice and friendly, until he said "you booked with hotels.com?" I said yes, and it went hugely downhill from there. I was told that our room wasn't ready, and they didn't know when it would be. I told him of my situation. He offered a one bed room, but I explained that there are 4 of us and I'd like the room I reserved. There was NO compassion for my situation, and he was rude and snarky. After an hours wait in the lobby, my husband went to the counter to inquire as to the rooms readiness. He spoke to someone OTHER than the original clerk, and "voila!" We had a room in minutes. So I'm left to ask...what happened here???? And why was I treated differently because I booked with hotels.com? However, the gentleman that was directing the traffic in the parking lot was MORE than helpful. He helped my husband bring up all our bags (and we had a lot!) and unpack as well! Also the cleaning lady was very helpful and gracious. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, but the music from a bar patio below our room on a Sunday late afternoon was disturbing. Once the music stopped then it was the quietest hotel I've slept in in a time. The hotel charges for in-room internet but our laptop was able to pull in the signal for free so we didn't have to pay for that at least. Next time I visit Toronto, I'll pay the little extra I think and get a little nicer hotel in a better area of downtown Toronto. I won't be back to this hotel simply for the first impression this hotel made on me and my family.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good downtown hotel"
Very pleasant hotel! Great location, free wifi on the weekend
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
xander
"Just perfect!"
This hotel was great for me. I was in Toronto for a couple of days, mid-week, to meet up with friends. The location was perfect: right in the middle of the entertainment district, a walk to anything, lots of restaurants and bars, many transportation options. The room was on the small size but perfect for one person. And what a view! The CNN tower was spectacular at night! Plus, I made great use of the rooftop pool and hosted a little afternoon party up there. Everyone of my friends was impressed.
2 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
Cee
"The Hyatt is always a great place to stay"
The Hyatt is a great central place, close too so many things, all with in walking distance of it! The people are very friendly, pool is great! A lot of fun! Great vacation, I will be staying there next time I come back!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Sue
"Awesome hotel!!!!!"
This will always be my hotel of choice when I come to Toronto. I don't think I've ever had better service!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to express your positive feedbacks regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are very pleased to hear that this hotel will always be your hotel of choice when you are in Toronto for its great customer service and very friendly staff and for its location close to everything. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"One night in Toronto."
We stayed one night in Toronto on our trip and we stayed here. Hotel is nice and modern. My complains are: 1) The beds are too small. 2) The room is small also. 3) The parking lot is small and expensive even with parking privilege until 4pm. 4) No free breakfast. I'm picking, but I give this hotel a 4 out of 5. Not a bad choice if you like the big city life of Toronto.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Dat
"A must stay."
It was centrally located to everything. I would diffently stay again with this facility.Looking forward to visiting Toronto again.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. Also, it is always a pleasure to hear that you will stay again due to its great location close to everything and its excellent service. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
2 night trip May 30, 2014
We were not overly impressed with the hotel, after asking for a early check in we were left waiting in the lobby for 2 hours. The refrigerator we requested did not work and we were not provided a new one but informed the hotel didn't have anymore available - I would not recommend this hotel
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Good Evening, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm so sorry to hear that your room was unavailable for several hours after discovering that an early check-in wasn't available. I'm also deeply disappointed to hear that your refrigerator was malfunctioning and none were available to replace it. I'll be sharing your comments with hotel management to see to these issues so we may try to avoid these occurrences for future guests. I hope you have a wonderful day! Warm regards, Evan V - A Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Great location. very clean and modern room, great view. Would stay again. Cons - wifi not free.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful room accommodations. I'm happy you were able to take advantage of the hotels convenient location. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our executive management team. We look forward to welcoming you back. Becky S- Guest Relations Associate.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2014
Staff was not cooperating at all even with very simple request.
Other trip May 29, 2014
A
"Great Weekend Getaway"
Located in the Theater District, this is a great base from which you can see the whole city. Streetcars and subways make getting around easy. Hotel is very clean, staff was very helpful and room was quite spacious. Apparently, refrigerators in rooms in Toronto are not the norm but that was not a big deal.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto and you appreciate the hotel for its great location downtown in the Theater District, the great service offered by staff during the visit as well as the quite and spacious rooms. Your appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you back very soon. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
4 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Great for Entertainment District, not for families"
The hotel itself was very nice! Just a few blocks away from the CN Tower and Rogers Centre, my family enjoyed a nice room and lovely staff. My word of caution is more the neighborhood than the hotel - we were there on a Saturday night and there were some loud partiers hanging around on our floor. I would have loved that in my 20s with no kids, but not with sleepy children. To their credit, the hotel staff shushed the noisy folks as soon as we asked. This is a nice hotel with plenty of room for socializing in the lobbies and bars. Our room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was delicious!
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Kara
"Superb location with awesome view of CN Tower"
Rooms clean and comfortable albeit small. The view from our room was outstanding. The hotel is in a perfect location to visit the sites. including the CN Tower, Islands, Chinatown, Kensington Market and Yorkville. Subway nearby but walked most of the time. Save a lot by taking the 192 bus from airport to Kipling station subway and head for St Andrew Subway circa 45mins . $3.00 per adult $0.75 for children.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Perfect Location"
My wife and I came to Toronto to see a show and stayed at Hyatt Regency, Toronto. The hotel is located at King and Blue Jay Way. It is a perfect location to any amenity - waking distance to the theatre, restaurants and shopping. The hotel itself was fine. We had a king size bed which was large and comfortable but the room was small. The TV was large enough but it didn't have a high definition signal so the picture quality was grainy. The pool was an outdoor pool on the 17th floor as was still closed even though it was the second week of May.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in a great area"
From the first site of the hotel we knew it was the right choice. The outside is beautiful and the inside is even better. The staff was polite and helpful. The Second City Comedy Club is right cross from the back entrance. There were hundreds of ethnic resturants within walking distance.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Sandra
"Nice hotel in heart of downtown Toronto."
The restaurant was great. We went with 8 of us, and the chef was very accommodating, making dinner a memorable experience. Check in staff polite enough, although a bit abrupt. Housekeeping was great. Polite about coming in to tidy room, and accomodated us with extra shampoo for our daughters. Would stay here again Fitness center is basic, could be better. I was disappointed that the pool was roof top, not communicated initially, and unable to be used out of season.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"great hotel in the theatre district"
Nice hotel, informed staff, great location.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel. I will certainly forward your feedback to our management team. We would love to welcome you back soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt. Becky S
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Kate
"Baseball Trip"
Huge Con--Hyatt was over priced across the board. Room/Charges for WiFi $ 25 for 2 days,Parking $ 32 a day ,Local phone calls $1 a call). Pros- Convenietly close to Roger Centre for Baseball Game.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
SI Traveler
"nice place, but rooms too small"
Went up for a couple Yankees games, great time, but the rooms and bathrooms were very small. Breakfast buffet was ridiculously priced. Overall, ok stay for a night.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Ashley
"Nice location but very small room"
Very disappointed with Hyatt Regency Toronto. There is not even a small refrigerator and no chair to sit except for a small one for the desk. If you sit in the chair, you can't even get to one side of the bed. There is no shower cap and no slippers. The lighting is not enough so the coffee maker is placed in the dark and only one paper coffee cup is provided. The pool is closed for the winter. This seems to be a no frill hotel and way overpriced for what you get. Not what you would expect of Hyatt Regency.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Lucia
"Excellent, would go back."
Great location. Nice hotel rooms. Clean, modern, good customer service.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. It is always a pleasure to hear that you were impressed by the excellent and efficient service offered during your stay. Also, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our nice, clean and modern guestroom and you will recommend this property for its great location and good customer service. Your appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate UpdateReopen CaseSave Related Links Show workflow Case Action Instances (1) Cases By Same Contact (1,098) Contact Actions History (946) Case Action Instances NewGo tofor textNumberCreatedActionAction Action TypeAction Instance CostStateWork notes to 1 of 1 Parent Case = CAS0324813 Number Created Action Action Type Action Instance Cost State Work notes CAI0385825 04/17/2014 15:49:24 Hotel Management Sent Case to $0.00 Closed Complete Total $0.00 Actions on selected rows... Delete Follow on Live Feed Move to Application... Assign Label: New... to 1 of 1 Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. It is always a pleasure to hear that you were impressed by the excellent and efficient service offered during your stay. Also, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our nice, clean and modern guestroom and you will recommend this property for its great location and good customer service. Your appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Service ... Excellence, room furniture... Not clean
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Stayed for one night"
Check in was quick. Expedia said that they had valet parking, but when I arrived, the bell hop said they didn't, but seeing how Expedia said they did, he would park my car for me. I had forgotten my coat and phone charger in the car, and when I went back downstairs, to see about getting them, he said no problem at all. My car was parked almost right outside the entrance, but under the overhang. Nice!! My room was clean, aside from what looked like someones contact that was stuck to the bedside table. Beds were comfortable, and they had both hard and soft pillows. That was a nice feature. It did need some 'maintainence' work though. Burn marks on the counter, which looked like from a curling iron maybe. Dings and knicks in all the wood. Snags in the curtains. Bathroom was small, no counter space for incidentals. Just a small shelf. Literally a sink, toilet, and shower. Not what I was expecting, for the price I paid. The room service was great. Less than 1/2 hour wait. Food was hot and delish. I was hoping for a lake view, but ended up with a city view (construction everywhere), but the CN tower gave a great light show, after dark. Couldn't hear anything from the rooms next to me, but the hallway was very audible. Breakfast was a buffet, or you could order off the menu. We ordered the buffet, pricey, but breakfast was included with the room, so that really wasn't an issue, for us. Nice restaurant though. Check out, went just as smooth as check in.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Lori
"Great Time in Toronto!"
Went to Toronto to see a concert with an overnight at the Hyatt. The hotel was within walking distanse of the venue and conveniently located near many restaurants and shops. The hotel room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Alan
"Winter stay in Toronto"
Weekend getaway in Toronto in the theatre district.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great location on King St. for walking everywhere"
This is the third time I've stayed at the Hyatt Regency and I have been pleased with the service/quality of the hotel every time. The staff is always very helpful with anything you need, and the rooms are very comfortable. I love that I am able to walk to many bars and restaurants from the hotel and not worry about a cab!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Katie
Very nice hotel. Clean, good location, with helpful friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Anne
"Good service a tad dated"
Good service, noisey halls and doors. Bathrooms and hallways dated and dirty. Overall a good place great location. Not what I'd consider a 4 star.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Couldn't be happier!"
Stayed their for NYE 13 and what looked to be a one hour-plus line for checkin turned out to be no more than 15 minutes. Excellent service and an amazing room. Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, hands down. Made my trip to Toronto one to remember.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"GOOD WALKING"
GREAT
9 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Awful experience"
We called ahead to the hotel two times to confirm 2 doubles or 2 queens as we were travelling with our 2 children. We also requested a cot just in case. Upon arrival there was only a room with one king bed available. One of my children slept on the floor. We requested a couple of duvets and pillows and were given a thin blanket. The room was very cold almost like the AC was on instead of the heat. There was one bath towel and one hand towel to share amongst 4 people. We woke up feeling unrested and unwell. We were planning on staying 3 nights but left after the first. The front desk and management refused to give us a refund for the unused nights. Very disappointing.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Icestorm 2013 refugees"
We needed a place quickly - along with another 100,000 people, managed to find 2 rooms on Christmas Eve. Hotel was clearly not expecting to be full, but all concerned seemed to be working to meet the unexpected demand. Dinnner was surprisingly good (in the bar), breakfasts were ok. Room was comfortable, though the bathroom was a bit cramped in one room. Loud neighbors had the tv on till 3 AM, should have called the desk. (not enough sound insulation). Dog friendly hotel. Again, the staff was all working hard to be helpful, with a lot of people that had not expected to be out of their homes for the holiday. Kudos for their service.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great hotel close to downtown"
Great location and close to several restaurants and theaters. Room was clean and bathroom pretty modern. The only downside was a party that took place on a Friday night from 7-1am. Not sure if the hotel should allow private "parties" in rooms. Next time will ask to change rooms.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Fred
Staff, room, fitness center and hotel was great. Only problem was that parking elevator was out of service for at least two days when we left. Elevator was also not clean as others.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great Hotel and Great Service"
My Family and I enjoyed our stayed at Hyatt in Toronto.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. I'm delighted to hear that our staff was able to provide the great service you would expect. Your feedback will be forwarded to our management team. We would love to welcome you back and hope to see you soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt. Becky S
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Bernardo
"Poor except its location!"
No concierge services! No free wifi! Super slow room services!
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Faye Y.
"Decent"
That's really all I can say.....the location is great but it's in need of some love. The staff were all very nice and helpful. Would I stay there again? Yes.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
JodiS
I like everything except it was dusty under the bed on the furniture it was not clean otherwise the service was excellent
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are so happy to liked everything during your stay with us and you found the service you received was excellent. I am so sorry to hear of the dust you found in your room and I have forwarded this information to our executive management team to ensure future guests do not have have to experience the same challenge. We hope you return to the Hyatt Regency Toronto for your next visit. Warm regards, Drew D.-Guest Relations Associate
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Leon
"Great location for Theaters"
The hotel is very convenient for attending the theater. There is a lot of nite life and a number of very good places to eat.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Rachel
"They charge for everything."
The location is great, I just didn't like how they charge additional for a fridge and internet access. Because of the change in season, we did not get to see the rooftop pool. There was nothing to note about the view, besides being able to see the CN tower's elevators going up and down at night. There wasn't much space to move around the room, because the double beds, occupied most of it. We spent most of our time outside, so it wasn't much of an issue. I am just left wondering if I paid for the name or location and not what the room has to offer. The front lobby is beautiful, but again, how much time do you really spend there? At check out, there was a mix-up with the two rooms I reserved. Long story short, they were charging for another guest in the room I was staying when there was only three there instead of four. It was frustrating but thankfully I was able to hold unto my patience and the receptionist was able to understand and correct the mistake. I would encourage confirming details so everyone is on the same page and you get what you are expecting. and paying for.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Out of Towner
"Close to CN Tower"
We wanted to stay close to the CN Tower, so that is why we stayed here. Overall a pleasant stay. The only issue was that the concierge at the hotel arranged for us to be driven back to the airport via a towncar and told us that the bill for the trip would be charged to our room, which it was. But the concierge did not tell that to the driver, who insisted that we must pay him directly before he would take our bags out of the trunk at the airport, even though we said we had already paid back at the hotel. Needless to say I called the hotel shortly after that and asked that the charge be refunded, which they did. Not sure what happened, but not doing that again!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Martin
"Nice hotel, close to restuarants/shopping"
Good location, extremely clean hotel, very engaging and helpful/friendly staff members
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Jillian
Very good location, breathtaking view to CNN. Tower
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Dmitrijs
"Convenient Location"
The hotel location was perfect for our recent stay in Toronto. Easy walk to the subway station that allowed us to get around the city. Enjoyed the proximity to the waterfront and the attractions that were there. Hotel staff was very willing to answer questions and help us identify different things to do.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Ryan
"Nothing is free in Toronto"
The stay at Hyatt was great. Pictures are true to what one finds upon arrival. The only reason why I gave it an overall rating of '3' is because you had to pay for the Internet 14.95/day, pay for parking, no breakfast in the morning, and plus when I parked one block away from the hotel after midnight one night, my car was towed. The hotel staff couldn't even help me in finding a correct number to call to locate my car since there were no signs on the streets indicating the number of the towing place. Turned out "there is no overnight parking on the streets of Toronto just like in any other big city". Excuse me, what?! I come from a big city, and if you are parked legally, you can stay as long as you want. But that's another issue. Otherwise, the hotel stay was nice with comfortable beds, and a good size room.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2013