All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
370 King Street W, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J9, Canada, ‏‎866-539-8122

Staff was not cooperating at all even with very simple request.
Other trip May 29, 2014
A
"Great Weekend Getaway"
Located in the Theater District, this is a great base from which you can see the whole city. Streetcars and subways make getting around easy. Hotel is very clean, staff was very helpful and room was quite spacious. Apparently, refrigerators in rooms in Toronto are not the norm but that was not a big deal.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto and you appreciate the hotel for its great location downtown in the Theater District, the great service offered by staff during the visit as well as the quite and spacious rooms. Your appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you back very soon. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
4 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Great for Entertainment District, not for families"
The hotel itself was very nice! Just a few blocks away from the CN Tower and Rogers Centre, my family enjoyed a nice room and lovely staff. My word of caution is more the neighborhood than the hotel - we were there on a Saturday night and there were some loud partiers hanging around on our floor. I would have loved that in my 20s with no kids, but not with sleepy children. To their credit, the hotel staff shushed the noisy folks as soon as we asked. This is a nice hotel with plenty of room for socializing in the lobbies and bars. Our room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was delicious!
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Kara
"Superb location with awesome view of CN Tower"
Rooms clean and comfortable albeit small. The view from our room was outstanding. The hotel is in a perfect location to visit the sites. including the CN Tower, Islands, Chinatown, Kensington Market and Yorkville. Subway nearby but walked most of the time. Save a lot by taking the 192 bus from airport to Kipling station subway and head for St Andrew Subway circa 45mins . $3.00 per adult $0.75 for children.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Perfect Location"
My wife and I came to Toronto to see a show and stayed at Hyatt Regency, Toronto. The hotel is located at King and Blue Jay Way. It is a perfect location to any amenity - waking distance to the theatre, restaurants and shopping. The hotel itself was fine. We had a king size bed which was large and comfortable but the room was small. The TV was large enough but it didn't have a high definition signal so the picture quality was grainy. The pool was an outdoor pool on the 17th floor as was still closed even though it was the second week of May.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in a great area"
From the first site of the hotel we knew it was the right choice. The outside is beautiful and the inside is even better. The staff was polite and helpful. The Second City Comedy Club is right cross from the back entrance. There were hundreds of ethnic resturants within walking distance.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Sandra
"Nice hotel in heart of downtown Toronto."
The restaurant was great. We went with 8 of us, and the chef was very accommodating, making dinner a memorable experience. Check in staff polite enough, although a bit abrupt. Housekeeping was great. Polite about coming in to tidy room, and accomodated us with extra shampoo for our daughters. Would stay here again Fitness center is basic, could be better. I was disappointed that the pool was roof top, not communicated initially, and unable to be used out of season.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"great hotel in the theatre district"
Nice hotel, informed staff, great location.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel. I will certainly forward your feedback to our management team. We would love to welcome you back soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt. Becky S
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Kate
"Baseball Trip"
Huge Con--Hyatt was over priced across the board. Room/Charges for WiFi $ 25 for 2 days,Parking $ 32 a day ,Local phone calls $1 a call). Pros- Convenietly close to Roger Centre for Baseball Game.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
SI Traveler
"nice place, but rooms too small"
Went up for a couple Yankees games, great time, but the rooms and bathrooms were very small. Breakfast buffet was ridiculously priced. Overall, ok stay for a night.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Ashley
"Nice location but very small room"
Very disappointed with Hyatt Regency Toronto. There is not even a small refrigerator and no chair to sit except for a small one for the desk. If you sit in the chair, you can't even get to one side of the bed. There is no shower cap and no slippers. The lighting is not enough so the coffee maker is placed in the dark and only one paper coffee cup is provided. The pool is closed for the winter. This seems to be a no frill hotel and way overpriced for what you get. Not what you would expect of Hyatt Regency.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Lucia
"Excellent, would go back."
Great location. Nice hotel rooms. Clean, modern, good customer service.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. It is always a pleasure to hear that you were impressed by the excellent and efficient service offered during your stay. Also, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our nice, clean and modern guestroom and you will recommend this property for its great location and good customer service. Your appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate UpdateReopen CaseSave Related Links Show workflow Case Action Instances (1) Cases By Same Contact (1,098) Contact Actions History (946) Case Action Instances NewGo tofor textNumberCreatedActionAction Action TypeAction Instance CostStateWork notes to 1 of 1 Parent Case = CAS0324813 Number Created Action Action Type Action Instance Cost State Work notes CAI0385825 04/17/2014 15:49:24 Hotel Management Sent Case to $0.00 Closed Complete Total $0.00 Actions on selected rows... Delete Follow on Live Feed Move to Application... Assign Label: New... to 1 of 1 Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. It is always a pleasure to hear that you were impressed by the excellent and efficient service offered during your stay. Also, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our nice, clean and modern guestroom and you will recommend this property for its great location and good customer service. Your appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you in the near future. Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Service ... Excellence, room furniture... Not clean
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Stayed for one night"
Check in was quick. Expedia said that they had valet parking, but when I arrived, the bell hop said they didn't, but seeing how Expedia said they did, he would park my car for me. I had forgotten my coat and phone charger in the car, and when I went back downstairs, to see about getting them, he said no problem at all. My car was parked almost right outside the entrance, but under the overhang. Nice!! My room was clean, aside from what looked like someones contact that was stuck to the bedside table. Beds were comfortable, and they had both hard and soft pillows. That was a nice feature. It did need some 'maintainence' work though. Burn marks on the counter, which looked like from a curling iron maybe. Dings and knicks in all the wood. Snags in the curtains. Bathroom was small, no counter space for incidentals. Just a small shelf. Literally a sink, toilet, and shower. Not what I was expecting, for the price I paid. The room service was great. Less than 1/2 hour wait. Food was hot and delish. I was hoping for a lake view, but ended up with a city view (construction everywhere), but the CN tower gave a great light show, after dark. Couldn't hear anything from the rooms next to me, but the hallway was very audible. Breakfast was a buffet, or you could order off the menu. We ordered the buffet, pricey, but breakfast was included with the room, so that really wasn't an issue, for us. Nice restaurant though. Check out, went just as smooth as check in.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Lori
"Great Time in Toronto!"
Went to Toronto to see a concert with an overnight at the Hyatt. The hotel was within walking distanse of the venue and conveniently located near many restaurants and shops. The hotel room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Alan
"Winter stay in Toronto"
Weekend getaway in Toronto in the theatre district.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great location on King St. for walking everywhere"
This is the third time I've stayed at the Hyatt Regency and I have been pleased with the service/quality of the hotel every time. The staff is always very helpful with anything you need, and the rooms are very comfortable. I love that I am able to walk to many bars and restaurants from the hotel and not worry about a cab!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Katie
Very nice hotel. Clean, good location, with helpful friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Anne
"Good service a tad dated"
Good service, noisey halls and doors. Bathrooms and hallways dated and dirty. Overall a good place great location. Not what I'd consider a 4 star.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Couldn't be happier!"
Stayed their for NYE 13 and what looked to be a one hour-plus line for checkin turned out to be no more than 15 minutes. Excellent service and an amazing room. Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, hands down. Made my trip to Toronto one to remember.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"GOOD WALKING"
GREAT
9 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Awful experience"
We called ahead to the hotel two times to confirm 2 doubles or 2 queens as we were travelling with our 2 children. We also requested a cot just in case. Upon arrival there was only a room with one king bed available. One of my children slept on the floor. We requested a couple of duvets and pillows and were given a thin blanket. The room was very cold almost like the AC was on instead of the heat. There was one bath towel and one hand towel to share amongst 4 people. We woke up feeling unrested and unwell. We were planning on staying 3 nights but left after the first. The front desk and management refused to give us a refund for the unused nights. Very disappointing.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Icestorm 2013 refugees"
We needed a place quickly - along with another 100,000 people, managed to find 2 rooms on Christmas Eve. Hotel was clearly not expecting to be full, but all concerned seemed to be working to meet the unexpected demand. Dinnner was surprisingly good (in the bar), breakfasts were ok. Room was comfortable, though the bathroom was a bit cramped in one room. Loud neighbors had the tv on till 3 AM, should have called the desk. (not enough sound insulation). Dog friendly hotel. Again, the staff was all working hard to be helpful, with a lot of people that had not expected to be out of their homes for the holiday. Kudos for their service.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great hotel close to downtown"
Great location and close to several restaurants and theaters. Room was clean and bathroom pretty modern. The only downside was a party that took place on a Friday night from 7-1am. Not sure if the hotel should allow private "parties" in rooms. Next time will ask to change rooms.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Fred
Staff, room, fitness center and hotel was great. Only problem was that parking elevator was out of service for at least two days when we left. Elevator was also not clean as others.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great Hotel and Great Service"
My Family and I enjoyed our stayed at Hyatt in Toronto.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. I'm so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. I'm delighted to hear that our staff was able to provide the great service you would expect. Your feedback will be forwarded to our management team. We would love to welcome you back and hope to see you soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt. Becky S
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Bernardo
"Poor except its location!"
No concierge services! No free wifi! Super slow room services!
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Faye Y.
"Decent"
That's really all I can say.....the location is great but it's in need of some love. The staff were all very nice and helpful. Would I stay there again? Yes.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
JodiS
I like everything except it was dusty under the bed on the furniture it was not clean otherwise the service was excellent
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Toronto. We are so happy to liked everything during your stay with us and you found the service you received was excellent. I am so sorry to hear of the dust you found in your room and I have forwarded this information to our executive management team to ensure future guests do not have have to experience the same challenge. We hope you return to the Hyatt Regency Toronto for your next visit. Warm regards, Drew D.-Guest Relations Associate
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Leon
"Great location for Theaters"
The hotel is very convenient for attending the theater. There is a lot of nite life and a number of very good places to eat.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Rachel
"They charge for everything."
The location is great, I just didn't like how they charge additional for a fridge and internet access. Because of the change in season, we did not get to see the rooftop pool. There was nothing to note about the view, besides being able to see the CN tower's elevators going up and down at night. There wasn't much space to move around the room, because the double beds, occupied most of it. We spent most of our time outside, so it wasn't much of an issue. I am just left wondering if I paid for the name or location and not what the room has to offer. The front lobby is beautiful, but again, how much time do you really spend there? At check out, there was a mix-up with the two rooms I reserved. Long story short, they were charging for another guest in the room I was staying when there was only three there instead of four. It was frustrating but thankfully I was able to hold unto my patience and the receptionist was able to understand and correct the mistake. I would encourage confirming details so everyone is on the same page and you get what you are expecting. and paying for.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Out of Towner
"Close to CN Tower"
We wanted to stay close to the CN Tower, so that is why we stayed here. Overall a pleasant stay. The only issue was that the concierge at the hotel arranged for us to be driven back to the airport via a towncar and told us that the bill for the trip would be charged to our room, which it was. But the concierge did not tell that to the driver, who insisted that we must pay him directly before he would take our bags out of the trunk at the airport, even though we said we had already paid back at the hotel. Needless to say I called the hotel shortly after that and asked that the charge be refunded, which they did. Not sure what happened, but not doing that again!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Martin
"Nice hotel, close to restuarants/shopping"
Good location, extremely clean hotel, very engaging and helpful/friendly staff members
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Jillian
Very good location, breathtaking view to CNN. Tower
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Dmitrijs
"Convenient Location"
The hotel location was perfect for our recent stay in Toronto. Easy walk to the subway station that allowed us to get around the city. Enjoyed the proximity to the waterfront and the attractions that were there. Hotel staff was very willing to answer questions and help us identify different things to do.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Ryan
"Nothing is free in Toronto"
The stay at Hyatt was great. Pictures are true to what one finds upon arrival. The only reason why I gave it an overall rating of '3' is because you had to pay for the Internet 14.95/day, pay for parking, no breakfast in the morning, and plus when I parked one block away from the hotel after midnight one night, my car was towed. The hotel staff couldn't even help me in finding a correct number to call to locate my car since there were no signs on the streets indicating the number of the towing place. Turned out "there is no overnight parking on the streets of Toronto just like in any other big city". Excuse me, what?! I come from a big city, and if you are parked legally, you can stay as long as you want. But that's another issue. Otherwise, the hotel stay was nice with comfortable beds, and a good size room.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
UAtraveller
"Great hotel, with a few issues"
Lots of things about this hotel are great: Great sense of style, fabulous location for the the film festival. and very helpful staff. My only reservations were that there were two ways in which the rooms sacrifice functionality for style. 1. There are no towel racks, and pretty much nowhere to hang a bath towel, washcloth, and hand towel. In our room, there were 2 of us and one tiny hook. 2. The headboard is an elaborate curved case. If, like me, you like to read in bed, there is a 6 to 12 inch gap between the mattress and the headboard, depending on where along the curve you are. There are enough pillows to fill this gap for one person, but not two.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Hotel in good location,near everything...only complaint was no counter space in bathroom,also pay extra to park car in there garage
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Great location, Fabulous Lobby"
Staff is excellent and the lobby is very cool. Room service is prompt. Only issue is that rooms seem dated, with a few scratched and dings.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Yuki Tanaka
"Hotel is amazing! Great views and staff is so nice"
I definety plan on coming back! I love toronto and the city
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Tami
"Great stay but cold room."
Great! Love the stay. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
B.
"Perfect for young adults"
Great hotel! Perfect location to everything! So many different things around to do, the mall, the blue jays stadium, and for young adults like myself bars all around!
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Toronto. I am delighted to hear how much you liked our centralized location downtown. It will be my pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Toronto! Sincerely, Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
The hotel was close to the Rogers stadium and easy to get to. I was a bit disappointed with the cleanliness of the room, the woodwork and surfaces around had smudges and spill marks. The bed was too soft and lumpy for my comfort.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Louise
For the average room price, I expected that the room size to be large and that the car parking would be free.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Toronto. I am disappointed to learn of your stay not meeting your expectations. Our parking charges are similar of other hotels in the downtown area. I hope you will give us a second opportunity to host you on your next visit to Toronto. Sincerely, Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great location!"
Overall a good stay. Excellent location, close to the Rogers Ctr, car rental, shopping and lots of restaurants! Starbucks in the hotel and Tim Hortons down the street. The carpet in our room was not the cleanest and needed to be changed out. Breakfast was cold and ended up being free as a result. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Pam
"Excellent hotel in great location."
Visited Toronto and stayed in Hyatt. Great location - close to Rogers Centre and popular sites.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"not happy"
room dirty , old décor , elevator long wait , no wifi , lobby crowded , no towels at pool ,
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Excellent downtown hotel"
Very pleased with our stay. I made the arrangements and my wife gave me 5 stars for getting everything she wanted from our hotel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"First time in Toronto"
From the moment we signed in to the time we signed out was wonderful. Staff was excellent, very accommodating and every helpful. Room was clean and kept that way each day.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Pat
"Bad Experience for a high up hotel."
Upon arriving to the hotel, I was informed that out of the 4 guests in our room, only 2 had breakfast even after I paid for breakfast. They kept telling me I booked a bed and breakfast package which only included 2 guests. I didn't book any package but I did pay additional for breakfast and for the extra guests. My confirmation said 4 guests bed and breakfast. The manager came to talk to me and was so rude. I definitely would not recommend this hotel. I had a really bad experience for how much money we paid to stay here. Also they charged my credit card for our stay even though I already paid through hotels.com. That is a mess and a hassle because I now have to file a claim with my credit card. Location was good, no refrigerators in the rooms but I was very very dissatisfied with the customer service for the price of the rooms.
Response by Hyatt Regency Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your candid feedback regarding your recent stay. I am extremely disappointed that your stay did not meet expectations. This is not the norm for our property and our guests should not come to expect this level of service. Please know we will address the issues regarding the staff’s attitude to ensure future guests do not have the same experience. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to welcome you back to Hyatt. Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
3 night trip Jul 29, 2013