All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4010 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great stay really deserves crown"
Very comfortable Restaurant food could be better server excellent
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Ron, It was a pleasure having you with us during your trip to Philadelphia. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your feedback about the restaurant. I have shared your comments with our Director of Food and beverage, and she will keep your comments in mind as she continuously works with our chef to enhance our offerings. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay.
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Ron
"Okay place"
Okay place. People nice. Elevator broken.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear John, Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Philadelphia. I would like to apologize for your experience with the elevators. We are currently undergoing an elevator renovation, and we have completed the first half of the project. We are looking forward to having this new product for our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience, and we hope to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Nice staff, good location"
Our stay at this hotel for work purposes was very good. The staff were very nice. My door key did not work each day but they quickly resolved the situation. This did not happen to anyone else in my group. There was a very large group of 8th grade girls on a class field trip in rooms near our room but the hotel staff did an exceptional job making sure they stayed quiet (they posted a staff member in the hallway).
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself. I would like to apologize that your key was not functioning properly. I have shared your comments with our Director of Engineering who is looking into what occurred. We are pleased that you had a restful experience and thank you for staying with us at Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West.
"Adequate. Slow internet + thin walls."
The hotel was fine for a short overnight, but the internet was terribly slow and the walls were paper thin, so we were woken up by our neighbor's phone conversation at 5AM. Wouldn't stay again unless I absolutely had to. The staff were nice and breakfast pretty good. Free self parking is a great touch.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I would like to apologize that your internet speed was not satisfactory. We understand how important fast and reliable internet is, and we are currently evaluating our service to enhance connectivity for our guests. We also know how important a good night’s rest is, and I have shared your comments regarding the walling with our management team. We will certainly keep them in mind as we undergo future hotel projects. We have shared your kind comments about the staff and the breakfast with the rest of our team. Our staff is always happy to be of assistance, and it was a pleasure having you with us.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Good experience at the Crowne West Hotel"
We were in town for a get together with long time friends. The hotel location was perfect for us. The staff was very helpful and cordial. The rooms were clean. The wi fi connection was fast. We would stay again.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Robert, Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy we were able to help you enjoy the visit with your friends, and we are looking forward to your next visit.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Check-in was great.. The room wasn't"
I was very pleased when I first got to the hotel. The young lady that checked us in was a sweet woman that helped us check in early. The room was dirty thought, you can hear everything going on in other guest's rooms while in your room. The bathroom was dirty, towels we're hard as bricks. It was awful. I hate that I picked this hotel.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Nena, We are very distressed to hear that your stay was so disappointing. Our team strives to ensure that our guests have a clean and comfortable stay, and we are always on hand to assist our guests in any way needed. What you experienced is completely unacceptable. I have shared your comments with our Director of Housekeeping, and he is taking action with those involved. I would like to assure you that such an experience is not typical of our property, and we take such concerns very seriously. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Nena
"Overall nice hotel"
Everything was good except a little miscommunication which resulted in us waiting for room service to deliver breakfast which never arrived.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. I would like to apologize again for the misunderstanding with your breakfast. Our Director of Food and Beverage has addressed it with her team. Thank you for leaving a comment. We hope we will have the opportunity to have you with us again in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"So so"
Lights on table didn't work. Alarm clock broken. Whole place just felt dated. Wasn't horrible place to stay by any means. Just not worth $170/night
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. We asked for a quieter room and got one away from the elevators. This was probably the best-smelling room of all the hotel rooms I stayed in. The sleeping kit was very nice, and the in-room breakfast was delicious.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving feedback about your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we will be sharing your kind comments with our housekeeping team and the chef. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have you back with us soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great hotel in the area"
Stay there for my medical school interview at Drexel.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Frank, We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure having our Drexel visitors with us, and we hope see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"great location"
It's a great location for city and suburbs---if I didn't use the 40 percent off I wouldn't stay there though---it's getting a little run down. We wanted a rollout bed in our room but they wouldn't do it---fire regulations---they never suggested we change rooms and get one larger bed and then a rollaway bed. One elevator always seems to be broken and with the number of people who stay there it takes quite a long time to get an elevator. The shower was great but one day with no hot water. Also the internet was VERY slow and one day didn't work at all. The beds were great the bathrooms clean but no HGTV. No refrigerators either. The best part is the location and parking out back is easier. Didn't try the restaurant.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
DJ
"convenient location"
Its main virtue is its location: it happens to be close to the faimly we were visiting. We didn't need luxury or many facilitis or services, other than the normal housekeeping and functioning elevators.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Very busy hotel. Rooms have a "used a lot" feeling. Could use some updating. No airport shuttle.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Ambre, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate the opportunity to improve our service. We will definitely be keeping your comments about the property in mind as we plan future enhancements. As we are a distance from the airport and are not considered an airport hotel we do not provide transportation to and from the airport. There is a local shuttle service, however, that our guests can make arrangements with, and we have taxis readily available. Our staff is always happy to assist our guests with their travel needs. Thank you for staying with us during your visit to the city.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
ambre
Good experience. The hotel was very good and the staff efficient and friendly.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"My Crowne Experiance"
I had no issues. Very pleasant, would stay again, very comfortable bedding. High Definition TV would have been nice to have, guess I'm spoiled at home. Seems room renovation should be considered soon. 80's wall paper seems outdated.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear D Van, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. It is our priority that our guests have a clean and comfortable stay, and we are glad that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for the feedback about the property. We will certainly keep your comments in mind as we plan our future projects.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
D Van
overpriced, under delivered no need for a lengthier revoiew
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Near to the hospital where I was going."
Not only was it near the hospital, but everything about our stay was "top shelve". The receptionists were all very cordial and helpful; other employees were friendly and gracious. The room was neat and clean. The restaurant was a pleasant surprise. The food was exceptional and fairly priced. On our next visit we will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Had a good stay there. After we had all left and made it home we found out the next day that we had forgotten something at the hotel and i called them back 4 times. Twice was put on hold for 15 minutes a piece and nothing was said so i hung up. The second time the same thing happened and didnt even get a call back from the hotel asking if the line had gone dead. So the third time i called i got a little information but not much. I told them excatly where these items were and of course they are not there. So all i get is a bogus appology form someone about calling so many times.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I would like to personally apologize for what you went through. It is important to us that our guests promptly receive a response regarding an item they possibly left behind and that they receive the item quickly if we have it. We follow a strict lost and found procedure, and we will certainly be reviewing our this process with our team. Thank you again for brining it to our attention.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Affordable and comfortable."
Clean spacious room, polite staff. Great snacks and endless coffee, and water on executive floor. Walls are a killer thin, at times heard the couple next door talking.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Peturah
They need better signage coming down City Ave toward 76, If you pass the entrance (as I did) you find yourself on the on-ramp to 76 east.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We know the area can be difficult to navigate. We will keep your comment in mind as we continue to make property enhancements.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Hotel medium priced on west side of Philly"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. My main complaint was the slow wifi. Took forever for sites to open.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
c
"Not Good for a Good Night's Sleep"
We have traveled for many years for both business and pleasure but last night we experienced a first! We have frequently stayed at hotels where you can slightly hear the people in the next room; last night, I woke at 2:30 am believing that two people were having a conversation next to my bed. The walls were so thin that you could hear the people clearly coughing and snoring; in addition, where the top of the wall met the ceiling, the light from their room was shining into ours! We will not be staying here again.......
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Ms. Pagliarulo, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. It is our top priority that our guests have a restful nights's sleep, and I truly apologize that this did not happen during your stay. I have shared your concerns with our building management team, and they are investigating what occurred with your room. Our staff is always available to assist in any way possible, and we truly appreciate your feedback.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice hotel, area is a bit noisy"
The hotel was nice, the location was great, but the area was a bit noisy.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your visit but are sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the area traffic. We do have rooms that face a variety of different directions, so please do not hesitate to let us know what location would be best for you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Hotel staff in the lobby was exceptional. Everyone was very friendly, humorous and helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean and hallways quiet - even with over 2 dozen high school sports team staying at the hotel.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
The hotel staff was friendly and always ready to answer questions. The "free parking" is nice except that the cost has been factored into the nightly cost for the room. The rooms are a little too expensive for what they offer.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving a review about your stay. We strive to offer our guests the best in customer service and product. We are continuously making improvements to our property, and we will keep your comments in mind as we plan future products and services.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Yemi
"Pros and Cons"
When entering the Crowne Plaza you felt as if you were in a luxury hotel. The receptionist who checked us in was very kind. Once entering the room It seemed quite nice. I was extremely grateful for having FREE parking seeing that some surrounding hotels had you pay for parking. I was extremely happy afte seeing a Keurig coffee maker instead if the traditional coffee maker. I was shocked to see there was no refrigerator nor microwave in the room. The beds weren't too comfortable, a little on the hard side. After lifting the fitted sheet on the bed I noticed the mattress weren't as clean as they needed to be.There was a lot of dirt under the rim of the sink. The second night of my stay i came in after 10pm and noticed there were no towels in the bathroom for me to shower. I called to inform the front desk and they had me wait 30 minutes before bringing some up for us to use. There was no ice maker on the floor we were on so I suggest, if you need one, don't stay on the sixth floor. Overall the room was ok but I hope they will make some upgrades to the rooms to make sure the guest have what is normally found in hotel rooms.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Younesa, Thank you for visiting our property and taking the time to let us know about your experience. I would like to personally apologize that the room was not up to our cleanliness standards. It is also our standard to have the rooms fully stocked each day. When our guest have a request we also have a standard of a 15 minute turn-around time. I have shared your comments with our Director of Housekeeping, and he will be taking immediate action with his team. We are constantly making property improvements, and we will keep your comments in mind as we plan our upcoming enhancements. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Nice hotel to stay. Convenient for my purpose of stay. Guest and front desk service is excellent. Ample and free parking except when the neighboring sit-down restaurant is busy. Only difficulty is internet connection but it may have other factors.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Curtis, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you had with the internet. We have recently our equipment to ensure that all guests have a strong connection, and I will have our IT team look into your situation. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you on your next trip east!
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION"
Stayed at this hotel to move daughter into SJU.Perfect location close to campus.Staff were cheerful and quick to answer questions and respond to needs.But, rooms are dated and wear and tear is noticeable. The door signage generally left in a room for housekeeping wasn't anywhere to be found and when we left for the day and returned room was not cleaned.We called front desk to advise them and we were told that hotel housekeeping had left for the day, fresh towels were provided however. Next day, still no signage for door handle in room , but we made a point to tell housekeeping we were gone and requested housekeeping. Room was fresh as a daisy when we returned the next day. Water pressure in sink is low, but shower pressure was fine.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Felt safe for me....senior woman alone. Comfortable bed and excellent air conditioner. Friendly and helpful staff. Loved the location with TGI Fridays, Joe's Crab Shack, Pei Wei, and several other semi-fast foods within easy walking distance. Target was next door for sundries. Free parking and 15 minutes to downtown Philly. Carrot cake from restaurant was wonderful!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Anne
Good Hotel
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Neil, Thank you for leaving comments about your stay. We hope to see you on your next trip to Philadelphia.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Nice hotel, need to work on customer service"
Very comfortable hotel, nice rooms. My only complaint was the people in the room next to us were arguing and talking loud from 10 pm until 3:30 am, when we asked the front desk to speak to them we were told it was a 'key issue'. a 5 hour key issue?
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I would like to personally apologize for your noise disturbance. We want to ensure that our guests have a quiet and restful stay. We do have a zero tolerance noise policy, and if guests do not respect the rest of others they are asked to leave the property. We have a security team on premise at all times to ensure that our guests are not disturbed. We will be looking into your experience and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"frequent guest"
Another nice stay!
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for you your review. We hope you will get to visit us again soon.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Just ok. Could be better."
Good Three stars hotel. Could be cheaper and more clean.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Family traveler
"tightwad service"
I was disappointed that use of room refrigerator and microwave cost additional $10.00 per night. No continental breakfast. I stayed at a Comfort Inn Suites and had better amenities.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Deborah, Thank you for staying with us while in Philadelphia. We do offer some upgraded rooms that include the refrigerators and microwaves as well as rates that include breakfast. We want our guests to have a smooth and comfortable stay, and we will certainly keep your comments in mind as we review our offerings.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Our visit to philadelphia was very pleasant and we enjoyed our say at the Crown Plaza. we drove up from Tampa Florida to enroll our son at Temple University and the accommodations at your hotel met and exceeded our expectations. we plan on visiting our son in the next coming months and we plan on staying again at the Crowne Plaza.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Oscar, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is always a pleasure having our Temple University families with us, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Oscar Bryant
"excellent"
Hotel appearance outside well kept clean, front desk clerks friendly professional spoke English well, lobby very clean, refreshing lemon and strawberry water in lobby clean elevators. Rooms are very clean and fresh vacuumed bathroom clean,best of all they provide shuttle from 8 - 8 pm one way and the security staff is also drivers he was the big nicest man and it really was a blessing for me not to have to drive after drinking and saved me money and time not to be lost, and location is awesome taking a cab back from three different locations was reasonable, everything is Right
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Deborah, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Philadelphia and that our team was able to make your stay smooth and convenient. Thank your for saying with us, and we hope you will visit us again soon.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Debra
"Great stay for Mann Center events!"
Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, beds were nice. Within a nice summer nights walk of the Mann Center. In the opposite direction of the ghetto. Clean neighborhood.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Jetta, Thank you for telling us about your stay. We always enjoy having our Mann Center visitors with us. We hope to see you at the next concert.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
JettaJ
"good location"
Room was clean and service was good. Some amenities were a bit worn. The bed definitely needed replacing (sink in the middle of mattress), chair was broken. But everything else worked in the room, TV, coffee maker. It was right down the road from the university and there are all kinds of restaurants close by. Easy to get back on the highway.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Dave, We are happy that you found the hotel convenient and comfortable. It is our priority that everything is up to standards, and our engineering team will be looking into the concerns that you mentioned. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again at the next university visit.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Absolutely Wonderful Hotel!"
From check in to check out we had one of the best experiences at this hotel. The staff was courteous, highly professional, and made us feel as if we were the only customers in the hotel. They were on top of everything we could've wanted or needed the service was impeccable. We stayed in an Executive Room and had available to us in the Executive Lounge all of the Gourmet Coffees and Teas, Juices, Soda's, Snacks, and Fruit we wanted at no additional cost. Our first night we received a platter of Cheese's, Crackers, Dried Apricots, Raisins, Honey, Pellegrino, and Spring Water from the Hotel front desk. We had Breakfast included in our stay, but unfortunately it wasn't that good. The breakfast bar was messy, eggs were cold, and the selection was ok. The bowls for oatmeal had run out and the cook suggested another large bowl which was awkward in size instead of clean small bowls brought out. That was my only real complaint, the breakfast bar wasn't managed as well as it should've been. On the other hand the waitress was fantastic, she was there for us and anything we needed. She was very nice and helpful which made up for the mediocre Breakfast Bar. All in all, we had a wonderful experience, and we highly recommend it to anyone considering staying there. Thanks to all the staff, and we'll definitely stay there again the next time we are in Philadelphia. Take care..... Peace To All
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Mr. Barley, Thank you for commenting on your stay. We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you enjoy your visit to Philadelphia. We pride ourselves on a staff that genuinely cares about guest experience. I would like to apologize that the breakfast buffet was not up to your satisfaction or ours. I have shared your comments with our Director of Food and Beverage, and she is addressing what occurred with her team. We are glad that you enjoyed the lounge and amenity, and we are looking forward to your next visit to Philadelphia.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
David W. Barley Sr
Overall it was good. I wish a small refrigerator was included with the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Vinny, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to be of assistance. We are looking forward to having you visit us again soon.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Vinny
"Great location. Free parking."
This will definitely be my place to stay in Philadelphia in the future. Easy to get to. Clean, friendly, classy.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
charlir
"Spectacular Stay"
This was a weekend getaway to see a concert at the Mann Music Center . So convient to Fairmount Park too . Ok so the room was above average clean . I always do a bed bug check , so this room had literally NO dust , bathroom and beds amaculate . Great indoor pool too . Now the absoulute best part was the Food and Beverage Director Dana . This lady goes above and beyond the usual " Hello how are you" . She was clearing tables at breakfast , welcoming guests all with a lovely smile . Whomever her boss is should look into a regional position for her, her talents should go into training others how to treat guests as individuals not room numbers . I was beyond pleasantly surprised with my stay at Crown Plaza . The only negative comment would be the 3 elevators they have are painfully slow and the hallway rugs are a little dingy and outdated .
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Amber, It was very nice have the concert attendees with us, and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the opportunity to recognize Dana. She is a valued member of our team who will be recognized further for her efforts. We hope we will get to see you for the next concert at the Mann!
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Amber Hennessey
"Clean and comfortable"
This is a very pleasant hotel on the inside, surrounded by parking lots, streets and shopping centers on the outside. Room is comfortable, and outfitted with anything you might require: wifi, hair dryer, iron and so on. Welcome staff was friendly and efficient. Indoor pool, hot tub, well-equipped workout and business centers on site. A lounge/restaurant also, but I advise against eating there; wait staff very attentive, but food was served cold, reheated and therefore overcooked; the restaurant compensated for their failings, but we will not eat there again. Fortunately, the busy area in which it's located sports a number of eating establishments, with plenty of choice within an easy walk.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Nancy, Thank you for telling us about your stay. Our staff strives to provide our guests with a warm and comfortable experience. I am sorry to hear that the food was not up to standards. I have shared your experience with our Director of Food and Beverage, and she will be reviewing our processes with our kitchen staff. It's our goal to provide our guests with a quality meal whether you are rushing off to start your stay or relaxing in the evening. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Philadelphia.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
I would give it. 4 out of 5
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Right near the venue I was attending."
overall it was a good experience, I would definitely stay there again
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Jbev, We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to having you back with us soon.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jbev
I was there on business, the room served its purpose.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your stay with us. We hope you will visit us again the next time your business brings you to the area.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good value."
Room was good. Hotel seemed crowded with teenagers. Received three unnecessary phone calls the first night. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave comments about your stay. Summer time can be a very busy time of year for us, but we strive to ensure that each of our guests have a comfortable experience. I am glad to hear that you appreciated the efforts of our staff. We are always available should you need anything. We hope we will get to see you again the next time you visit Philadelphia.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"An old hotel with smelly room and hallways"
Not worth the $ we paid for! Our room and hallway smells. The air conditioner in the room is very loud.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Guest, Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I truly apologize that you experienced an odor while you are with us. We strive to give our guests a clean and comfortable stay, and a loud Air Conditioning unit is unacceptable. Our maintenance team and housekeeping teams are working together to determine what occurred during your stay, and will be addressing the issues with their staff. Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
hailing
"Convenient to downtown"
Very nice hotel. Room was nice but had some older dust in corners. My biggest concern was with the A/C unit. The room was freezing at 70 degrees and stuffy at 69. The blower could not be dialed down. Other than that it was really a great find!! And the TGI Fridays was a great place! Very happening !
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Rower, Thank you for telling us about your stay. I would like to apologize that your room was not acceptable. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping manager, and he will be addressing the situation with his staff. We want to ensure that all guests are comfortable, and we understand the importance of having a well-running HVAC unit. We have an engineering team on property throughout the day, and a dedicated staff overnight who are ready to assist with any concerns. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we are looking forward to your next visit.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Rower
"Very good stay"
Room was clean and bed was very comfortable!!
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia West
Dear Tricia, I am glad you hear you found your room comfortable. Our housekeeping team strives to exceed our guests expectations. We hope you will return to stay with us soon.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014