All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8111 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX, 77054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Hospital stay"
We were in town for appointments at MD Anderson and the hotel is a short walk away or you can take the shuttle. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. We have also stayed at the Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn nearby which are about the same price and very run down and in need of remodeling. I was worried that would be the case with the Wyndham but was pleasantly surprised. We will be back for our future appointments.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Try to avoid if you can"
They assigned me to a room, the toilet get running. I called the desk they sent someone up to fix it. They couldn't. I had to repack all my unpacked items and move to another room. They did not offer anything else for the convenience. I will not stay there again.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Hotel room was in very bad condition. All Furniture had bad scratchs and poor appearance. Carpet dirty and bad patch repair job shower had mold
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"Close to the major medical facilities"
Came in late and was greater with a smile. Took the time to offer us a wake up call since he knew we were there for a medical visit the following day. Room nice and cool upon entrance. Bed comfy and bathroom clean. Breakfast was a little pricey so we found something more reasonable down the street. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
ChinaGirl
"secluded"
I like the location, a little pricey for the area but I had a great stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2014
Connie
"Business Trip"
Very good location. Staff was great...everything you need in a hotel.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Germee
I expected WAY more from a Holiday Inn, this particular hotel, was dark, dingy and stunk in the hallways as if it had mold! The table in our room was greasy and not completely wiped off!! Mold was growing In shower/ tub! Will not be going back especially for the price!!!!
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
Kim Huckabee
"Unsatisfied"
The beds were extremely uncomfortable. I reserved a king but when I arrived I was told they didn't have any and was given a double queen. What's the point in a reservation if I don't get what I wanted and reserved. Would not recommend holiday inn to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Megan
"Stay was ok"
Hotel was great. Some staff was nice, some front desk staff were rude.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the reliant center"
Nice hotel, Very convenient access to the Houston livestock show.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Smelled of pipe tobacco"
When I exited the elevator on the sixth floor, it smelled of pipe tobacco. Same smell in my room. The guy I travelled with was on the 10th floor and he complained of the smell there before I mentioned it. It wasn't like cigarette smoke, it had that sweet odor of pipe tobacco. If you like that, great place to stay. If you don't, you better stay somewhere else.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Overnight Medical Trip"
The hotel is convenient to the Houston Medical Center. The hotel itself while looking good from the outside and lobby area was only mediocre in the room. Showed wear and poor craftsmanship on the various repairs made. Room smelled of urine, possibly from an animal. The king room we booked was not available. AC worked, but was loud.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Close to reliant center"
Everything was good
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2014
"Just ok."
This place is just a place to lay your head. The front desk personnel were like robots. Beds aren't bad, but not great.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Kenneth
"Hotel near Blood Center"
The staff are nice and very helpful. The shuttle drivers are very accommodating and helpful also. The waiters are all polite and nice. But for the room rates , I think it was too high as compared to the other hotels. The accessibility to where I have to go is just 4 minutes only. That is A+.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Carmen
"The double beds are too small and uncomfortable."
The condition of the room is not fit on the price. But the staff in the front desk is very nice and friendly.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
The room was clean, although at check in I was treated "3rd party" because we had booked our rooms (2) thru Hotel.com The clerk constantly reminded me of that; and said that "I was to get what they had left" not a very pleasant experience. The hotel was convenient to the Reliant Stadium, where I had a 5 day show to do. Walls way too thin and was kept up all night by casual conversation.
4 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"needs renovating"
Rooms need to be renovated. Exterior could use facelift. Service was great and personable staff.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"Fairly nice hotel next to Reliant Center"
Although hotel is a little dated, the room was comfortable and the hotel provided a shuttle to the Reliant Center, which saved us on parking. Awesome!
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
L.
"Cheerleading competition made wonderful!!"
My grand daughter wants a bed just like the one in the room, she says it is the best bed in the whole world!! I have to agree with her, it was wonderfully comfortable!! A nice room with a beautiful view!! But like I said, the bed was the bomb-digity!!!!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Close to Reliant stadium"
We stayed here to be close to the stadium for a gymnastics meet. It was great, we just walked through the parking lot, it was about a 10 minute walk. Other people stayed at a different hotel closer to Reliant and it was not as good:) even though it was closer in distance they couldn't walk. The staff was super nice, price was good. The room was just a basic room:) It was on a weekend so the monster truck event was going on, you could hear it, but it didn't really other us.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Melanie
"very disappointing"
I was attending a seminar scheduled at this hotel starting at 8 am. After reading other reviews I hesitated to book here but considering I was arriving the evening before and not being familiar with the area I didn't want to be navigating late evening or early morning. The disappointment began when I had went to check in lugging my rollerbag, computer bag and purse (no bellman was present) and the desk staff told me I would have to wait because she " was counting" . Without apologizing she sent me to the next area and another staff came and without apology made me move to yet another computer station to finally check in. I then asked for a bottle of water and was told "sorry-we are out of bottled water but we will have some the next time you stay". I was given my room key and proceded to my floor. The hallways were dark and in much need of renovations. At my room, I found the door ajar and maids cleaning. They told me I could leave my bag and come back in 5 minutes. Wanting desperately to stop schlepping this stuff I agreed and went back to the lobby to wait. When I got back to the room, it was clean but again guite "tired" . The other problem was that the walls are very thin and I heard the voices of people in the next room even over the television. This continued all night with the sound of someone coughing loudly. The bed was comfortable for the few hours I could sleep. Overall, not what one would expect for the rate I paid.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Marsha
"Wasn't too bad"
The Restaurant Menu Recently Changed. They Took Out The Chicken Quesadillas And Buffalo wings, It's Mostly Burgers Now. The Bartenders Were awesome. The Rooms Were Small, The Beds Had A Funny Smell. My Daughter Was Crying And Wouldn't Calm Down, The Neighbors Heard Everything And Called A Complaint On Us, Which Is Understandable, But That Meant the walls Were Very Thin. I Could Hear Their Conversation In The Morning. The Hotel Smelled A Bit "Closed Up". My Mom Insists On Staying somewhere Else Next Time We Have A Dr's Appt. Location Is Down The Street From The Medical Center And on The Parking Lot Of Reliant Stadium.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Holiday Inn Reliant Park"
Very nice. Conveniently located to UH for us and other venues. In nice shape and friendly, helpful staff. Very reasonable and nicer than I anticipated. I would stay again.
4 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the reliant center"
I enjoyed being able to walk to the Reliant Center. It was nice to be able to eat right at the bar and the breakfest buffet was ok too
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"The hotel was very close to the event i was attend"
I hotel had great service, it was clean, and I couldn't ask for a better location to the event I was attending. everything was in walking distance that we wanted to see.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
tim
"Great place to stay before the Texans game"
The hotel is small but comfortable. The bar and front door staff were very helpful. It is right next to the stadium so you end up walking to the game at your leisure. Overall, a great place to stay.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Very convenient to football stadium/restaurants"
Our room met all our needs and was very convenient to Reliant Stadium. Large choice of great restaurants within a short drive from the hotel.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
The location of this hotel was AWESOME!! I didn't know it would be so close to Reliant Stadium when I booked our stay. The hotel was clean but needs a bit of an upgrade and repair. Was disappointed there were no coke or snack machines on the floors.
Kara Pullen
"Wrong room"
I requested and paid for this room 2 months ahead of time, arrived to find the only 2 bed room they had was non smoking, NOT what I requested , thumbs down
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Awesome and Incredible stay"
We stayed at this hotel for an NFL football game at Reliant Stadium. It was so awesome. Perfect location to be able to walk to the game.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Brent
"Visited for NFL game"
The people were very nice and quick service. The hotel was very convenient to the reliant stadium. Sheets and towels were clean but we were on te 4th floor and once the elevator doors opened up you smell nothing but smoke. The entire room smelled like smoke and our A/C did not work. Only the "fan" would. Luckily it wasn't hot and we had a very short stay. We arrived in the evening and left first thing in the morning for a noon game. For convenience and a short stay I would recommend. For a place that you plan on spending a few nights and time in the room think twice if you hate the smell of smoke as I do.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Perfect for Texans/Relient Stadium Events"
Perfect hotel for these events… Walking distance. Nice bar and lounge in the hotel. Good quality.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Great for activcitie sin reliant park!!!"
quite good, would stay again!!!
3 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"It was ok"
Booked a Non-Smoking room; but was given a smoking/handicap accessible room. Disappointed that that is all was left after pre-paying.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
When I booked the room, it said free parking, free WiFi & free breakfast. So, I called room service on Saturday morning & asked did they have free breakfast & the guy said no. When I checked out around 11AM, I told the receptionist & she said that they were suppose to give me 2 tickets. By that time breakfast was over. So, we missed breakfast. The only reason why I booked the Holiday Inn was because the advertising for the free WiFi, free breakfast, & free parking.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2013
Paula Wright
"Exellent closeness to Reliant Stadium"
Overall condition of hotel was very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Loved the breakfast, with overnight stay for a little extra. All day parking for the Texans football game. Red lot is right next to hotel. Walk out of the hotel and down the street a block or so to entrance to reliant park. Very pleased with service at breakfast also.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Stanley Tate
"Great for fans going to the game"
Nice ,clean location ,and very close to the game . Breakfast was good and we were at the stadium in five mins .
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Gil
"Good stay"
Slow checkin service. Rooms are nice. Bathroom was reasonably clean but some tiles seams need some cleaning. Otherwise a nice place. Believe me there are much worse. Solid 3.5
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
BryanS
We were there for a Texans game! Love that the back gate leads to the stadium. Needs updates, but okay overall.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Jerry
"Poor work ethics."
When i first got to the lobby, the personnel didnt help anyone until it was a long line, it took them 20 mins to check me in. Around 11pm i ask for a Cab to go out and enjoy the night and the lady was very rude and i end up calling the cab my self. I will definetly wont go back nor recomend that hotel to anyone.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Pete
"Disappointing visit, possibly a fluke"
Stayed here two nights for business. One of the few hotels with available rooms in the city. I was placed in a smoking room against my preferences. The entire floor smelled of stale smoke and was shabby at best. The room was similarly disappointing, with visibly worn furniture and a mix of smoke and cheap cologne for an odor. They clearly don't clean the smoking floor or rooms as thoroughly as they know that the rooms will be wrecked. The rest of the stay was uneventful. Hotels.com was responsive to my issues when I called, and issued a partial credit for the stay. I would consider staying here again if I could guarantee that my room would be non-smoking, it is adjacent to Reliant Park Stadium and would be very convenient for attending events there. It also has good access to the freeway and makes it a good jumping off point for exploration. I just wish that I hadn't started my mornings reeking of cigarettes.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Mark M.
"Good Hotel"
Overall, the hotel is very nice. They have several nice restaurants and a sports bar on premises. The gym is diminutive but adequate. There are also several nice restaurants within driving distance as you are not that far from the 610 Loop. The hotel itself is nice but you can tell that some extra TLC is needed. One of the shower's towel brackets was loose and one of the outlets in my room did not work. Overall, it is a good place for the price and location to Reliant Park and the Medical District. I would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
I did not like that the A/C did not work from 11 pm till 7 am. The room was very hot and I did not sleep good.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
"Nice place close to med center"
Very nice except 1 complaint---- very thin walls, neighbor got on phone at 5:30 am and might as well have been in our room.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
mark
"Hotel stay for my wife's surgery"
Surgery was on Monday. She spent Monday night in hospital. Was released to go home Tuesday. We checked in Sunday so we would be in town. We do not live in Houston. Hotel was great. Sunday night the hotel management sold all the parking spaces to people attending the football game at Reliant Stadium next door. We booked room through Wednesday. Because we used Expedia, there was no refund for Wednesday when my wife went home from the hospital Tuesday. Won't make that mistake again.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Normal Holiday Inn with a great location"
It's a nice Holiday Inn. No surprises and the location next to the stadium is awesome. We saved a $100 easily by avoiding the stadium parking fees for our weekend of events. A nice 5-10 minute walk and we were in our seats enjoying the game. After the games another 10 minute walk and we were back in our room relaxing and observing all the thousands still stuck in traffic. It was great.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Mr. & Mrs. Mott
The room smelled of men's cologne upon entering. I had to provide the hotel with a lot of my personal information - email, cell phone #, license plate #, etc. Food was terrible.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
"Close to the medical center"
We were in Houston for 3 days for tests at MD Anderson. The proximity to the hospital and the free shuttle from the hotel to the medical center was invaluable. It relieved us of so much stress over driving, finding and paying for parking. All the hotel staff we encountered were friendly and extremely accomodating. The breakast buffet was great and really helped us get our early days started. My only complaint has nothing to do with the hotel itself, only that our room faced the Reliant stadium that meant some noisy nights. Next time I stay there I would definitely ask for a room that was not on that side. It was also convenient to the grocery store across the street for when we wanted to pick up a few things. We never felt we had to go out of our way to get things we needed to be comfortable there.
3 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Hotel rooms were excellent. Location was fantastic, about $16 cab ride to down town. Front desk seemed a little angry but wasn't out right rude or anything. 10/10 would recommend to everyone
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013