All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
4505 Woodson Road, St. Louis, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Disappointment"
Shower Luke warn. Bedside lamp broken depressing room breakfast buffet mediocre. Far too much money for a very poor hotel experience
Other trip Sep 15, 2012

"not great, but close to airport"
smelled dusty. convenient to airport
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012
greg

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport

"Terrible condition for a Holiday Inn"
07/13/15 Dennis W Palm Bay, Florida
I was in need of a place to stay for a night awaiting a flight. I stopped here due to good past experiences with Holiday Inn's. Not so here. The room was old and musty smelling. The drawer in the night stand next to the bed was broken, the desk chair would fall to the lower setting when sat in, and the toilet would continue to run when flushed. The location is in an industrial area and not very comfortable to walk around outside. Everything seemed very old and in need of a complete remodel. Way over priced for what you get in the area where it is located and the condition of the room. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Wi-Fi was terrible as well.
"Little overpriced but comfortable "
06/20/15 gossipsquirrel
This is one of the more expensive options for airport stays.. however- the front desk was very nice & professional. The beds are very comfy and the rooms are quiet. My only real complaint was the airport shuttle driver was kind of rude.. he was picking up several people so I asked if he could come right back so I wouldn't have to call.. he snarkly replied "call when you are ready I can't stay parked here"... I told him I understood but we would be ready by the time he got back.. that didn't matter, I still had to call. I fly out of St Louis atleast once a month.. I know they can't stay parked there but we were ready literally one minute after he pulled away. Probably won't choose to stay at this HI ever again bc of that experience.
"Average and overpriced"
06/04/15 Charis C Volos, Greece
I visited the hotel for 1 night. It is an average one, i think it could have been much cheaper for what it has to offer. Really comfortable bed, with different pillows to choose. There is no breakfast buffet, breakfast is ala-carte and is charged extra. Internet needs to be significantly improved. I was a bit unlucky when I checked in, since after I unpacked in my room at 4th floor at around 23:00, i realized that internet was not working. After going to reception to check the issue and coming back to the room, i was told that there is an issue on that floor. They offered me another room, so I packed again, and went back to reception to get the new room. It was on 3rd floor and internet was working there. Btw, i was offered a free breakfast for the inconvenience, which I denied. I would probably look for another hotel next time.
"Pay for parking?!?!"
03/11/15 K S Saint Louis, Missouri
What kind of airport hotel makes you pay for parking? Not one I've ever stayed at. Booked via expedia which said complimentary parking on site. Checked in to find out it's $8 a day to park. Now have to wast time driving to a lot before a 630 flight! Room adequate for 3star hotel.
"Great place to Stay"
03/03/15 Chris B Loves Park, Illinois, United States
ihg member automatically was upgraded to a suite! What a nice surprise! Staff was very friendly and the service was the best. Check in was very fast! Room is very clean. Steak salad at the restaurant was greAt! Bartender was the best and u definItely would come back.
"Outstanding service, clean and comfortable, airport shuttle"
02/23/15 David F Swansea, Illinois
The outside has been remodeled, the rooms are decent, and the service was above expectation. We held a meeting at this property and had people flying in from all over the US, and the hotel was very accommodating with arrivals, pickups, etc. Even more impressive, when we requested something in the meeting room, it quickly arrived, was as we asked, and did not require reminders. The is a restaurant and bar located in the basement of the hotel. Odd location, but decent food and excellent service here as well.
"2 star mattress 5 star back ache"
01/19/15 bsf80 Chicago, Illinois
The mattress was so lumpy if you sat on the bed you would tip to the middle. I had a hard time finding the toilet paper-they hid it under the sink. All in all it is an alright hotel for a single night before a flight or something like that. Would not want to stay long term.
"Clean ans close to the airport"
01/17/15 Jeff S Havre de Grace, Maryland
This hotel is having some renovations done so some things were not operational while I was there. One of the two elevators was not functioning. The front lobby entrance was closed for half of the stay. This hotel has a unique design and there are not simple side entrances like most hotels. There are many levels on the stairs to go outside, so identifying where you can enter from the outside can be confusing. The inside was clean, the restaurant food was great. My only major complaint is that they have locked out the television so you can not connect you computer or an external DVD player.
"Park, Sleep, Fly - Quick over night trip before Flight."
12/18/14 luv2skee Iowa
It was a short stay just an overnight before catching our flight early the next morning and we didn't check in until 11 pm b/c of time driving to get to St. Louis. Hotel isn't new by any means but looks as though they are under going a remodel/upgrade. Husband cashed in points for our room we were given an executive suite. First room was smoking but we asked for non-smoking so had to go back to front desk, no big deal, she apologized and said the computer showed it was and quickly gave us a new room which was presidential suite a few floors up. We get to our room which is very large and and overall decent. Has a fireplace with tv above it, mini fridge and a couch. Wasn't really necessary for us b/c we were only there about 7 hours anyways but we will take it. Couch was pretty stained and dirty so that was kind of gross but the rest of room and bathroom seemed pretty clean. We settled in slept great and beds were comfy. They do NO have a continental breakfast but you can order food in the restaurant...but they do have a nice handy little Starbucks machine for coffee and hot chocolate...its like a GIANT Starbucks Keurig is they best way to describe it and it was free (even better). Shuttle was smooth for our pick and drop off. Upon returning from vacation we called the hotel for our shuttle on way to the luggage area and waited maybe 10 mins for them to arrive, no big deal. Dropped off and headed home. Location was convenient and parking was reasonable.
"Rooms in need of attention."
11/15/14 Lkjkl
The staff was friendly and helpful. The shuttle arrived at the terminal within five minutes of calling. The rooms here, however, are in great need of attention. The wallpaper on the wall was peeling. The beds were lumpy and hard. Carpet was worn and stained. Despite being old, it was clean. This would be a desirable place with some updates.