All hotels in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
700 W Main St, Uniontown, PA, 15401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very nice.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Chad
"Stopping on the way back from a trip"
Hotel in process of renovation , but my room was splendid, comfortable and clean. Ordered Breakfast from room service and the price was comparable to eating at a Denny's or similar and came on time and was very good.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, The hotel IS being renovated to provide an even more fun environment for our guests to enjoy. Updated spaces and regular entertainment in our bar along with a great menu are a good reason to stop back on your next trip. Room service is my favorite part of staying in a full service hotel. I can sleep in, eat a delicious breakfast delivered to my room and the slippers don't even need to come off my feet! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your meal. We have a talented staff preparing all meals fresh and to order. On your next visit can I suggest stopping in for one of our Signature Burgers? YUM (I have a fondness for the fresh cut fries). See you soon :)
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"very nice hotel"
I went on a little birthday trip to laurel caverns. I was surprised to see how nice the hotel was. It had a whole courtyard in the middle for kids. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, Happy Birthday! Laurel Caverns is a wonderful way to spend the day and weather is never an issue. As we work our way through rainy days in Uniontown indoor options for fun are important. Our Indoor Courtyard is a perfect example of weather proof fun. Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Billiards, Heated Pool and for younger kids Jungle Gym. We are updating the property to provide an even more fun environment for our guests so don't wait for your next birthday comes and see us again soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Loved the whirlpool spa by the pool"
Loved the whirlpool spa by the swimming pool
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, Who can resist the hot, swirling waters of a whirlpool at the end of a long day? Nothing is quite as good at relaxing muscles tight from a long car ride or maybe a day of hiking and zip lining? I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time here :)
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Barely passable"
Room odor was quite unpleasant, bathroom door hit toilet when opening, room decor so-so, double beds too small.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, Scent has the ability to evoke pleasant and negative reactions. I am so sorry to hear your room's scent was unpleasant. Our number one priority at the Park Inn by Radisson,Uniontown is to do everything in our power to provide positive, pleasant memories of your experience with us. You will be happy to learn, as part of our renovations, our sleeping rooms will be refurnished and the bathrooms will also be receiving a complete renovation. It is my sincere hope we will be able to enjoy your company again in the future and look forward to providing the "10" stay we expect of ourselves.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Francis
"Average Hotel"
The room was average and clean, but the air conditioning did not work upon our arrival. Had to call front desk to fix and exchange wall unit. Worked after another unit was exchanged by maintenance, about 20 minutes. Hotel appeared to be in partial renovation at the time of our visit.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our staff's number one priority is providing a clean, comfortable environment for our guests to enjoy. When the weather turns hot a nice cool room is at the top of our priority list. I'm glad to hear your maintenance department was able to replace your air conditioner quickly. As you noticed we are being renovated. The space you noticed during your recent visit is our restaurant and bar. Although both are still open in alternate spaces the newly renovated restaurant and bar should be open very soon. On your next visit we will have unveiled them as the RBG Bar and Grill complete with weekend entertainment!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"The last room in town came at a price!"
Last minute and very expensive stay at this former Holiday Inn. Literally got the last room in the hotel! All the way in the back by the door! Have stayed in this property before (two of my High School Class Reunions have been held here) as a Holiday Inn, always comfortable, nice property. This time, very expensive overnight stay before heading out of town as the town was experiencing "Pike Days" and everything else was booked. Not the hotel's fault, just poor timing on my part... But the hotel is as good as I remember... It was the premiere place to stay when I lived in this area 20 years ago and still is. Would return, but at a much less expensive price!
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Park inn"
Converted Holidome. 1 electrical outlet opposite side of room than beds to plug in phones and computers. Beds were comfortable but nothing special. Nice bathroom. Ok for a night or 2 but not for an extended stay.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, Guest input is always valuable and helps us to fine tune our hotel to provide the fun, vibrant experience we want everyone to enjoy while staying with us. Today, electronic devices are an important part of everyone's day to day life. While current plugs generally get the job done, our sleeping rooms will soon be renovated, and making additional outlets available for those electronics are a high priority. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope to have a chance to get your input on the newly renovated rooms after future stays.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Family reunion weekend"
Family reunion weekend. This hotel is very clean, and has a amazing indoor pool! It also has a ping pong table, pool table, and air hockey, all for an additional fee, also a indoor playground, very nice. If your looking for inside recreation this hotel has it, but it does come at a very high price, that does not include breakfast! I think it would be very smart to include a continental breakfast to be a little more competitive in today's hotel market! They are working on fixing up this hotel as it use to be a old Holidome Hotel in the old days, for everyone old enought to remember the Hoiday Inn Hoidomes!!!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Rosemarie
"2 Stars"
Old and Seemed run down. The walls seemed a little dirty, bathroom was clean, room seemed old and the phones did not work. Paid for a Queen with a balcony and received a 2 full with no balcony.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm so sorry to hear you were not able to have the room location requested and your overall stay was not up to your expectations. The hotel is currently being renovated to provide a fresh, relaxing environment for our guests' enjoyment. While our Front Desk Agents do everything possible to honor room location requests we cannot guarantee the location requested will be available. It is our goal to not just meet your expectations but to exceed them. I hope we will have a chance in the future to share all the great changes happening at the hotel as our renovations progress.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
joseph
"Needs An Upgrade"
They are renovating the hotel. The outside and the immediate interior of the hotel is nice but the rooms a still outdated. The furniture needs to be upgraded. The beds weren't comfortable at all. The indoor pool & jacuzzi was the highlight of the hotel.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our Indoor Courtyard with its large, heated pool, ping pong, air hockey and billiards. The renovations on the hotel are progressing and we are really enjoying sharing the changes with our guests. I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy a restful sleep. Providing a fun, relaxing stay is very important to our staff. The sleeping rooms are scheduled for renovation and new furniture is a part of that plan, so please continue to share your feedback as we unveil different portions of the property this year. I feel sure our new restaurant, RBG Bar and Grill will be something you will really enjoy as well!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Jenine
"Very satisfied"
Food in restaurant is Great. Had a few small issues the first day, but hotel staff took care of the problem quickly. Very pleased.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, I am going to have to agree. Our cooks, led my Chef Tim, create some absolutely scrumptious food! I'm happy to hear the small issues were taken care of quickly and also happy to share some news with you. We will soon be debuting a new restaurant concept and you will be able to enjoy new surroundings as well as some hearty, healthy dishes from our new RBG Bar and Grill menus.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Housekeeping staff are incredible!"
The hotel was a decent place to stay but I do wish they offered free breakfast. However, I can't say enough good things about the housekeeping staff. My two year old got sick in the middle of the night and although I was completely embarrassed, I had to phone for help cleaning up. The maid arrived in about a minute's time and was incredibly nice about the whole thing. She even brought several sets of extra sheets, blankets, and towels in case he got sick again. I am extremely happy with the service.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear Valued Guest, One of our greatest joys is helping our guests to feel relaxed and comfortable. Anyone who has had a child get sick while traveling knows how stressful it can be. Hearing our housekeeping staff was able to provide some relief from that stress makes me very happy. I hope the upset stomach was just overexcitement or too much great food to eat and not a virus. Although, we do not have breakfast included in our standard rate, our guests really enjoy having their meals freshly prepared just for them. Did you realize the restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner from 6am until 10pm?
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel with delightful indoor pool facility"
We enjoyed our stay. A few items-the main lobby is under renovation. Temp. check in desk makes for slow service. We (and the neighboring room) had problem with balcony door access malfunctioning. Unable to fix, had to use only outer door. Front desk did compensate for the inconvenience issued a breakfast voucher. Staff was very helpful and did their best to help.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA
Dear valued Guest, We are undergoing many exciting changes at the hotel. Thank you so much for your patience with the temporary front desk. We should be moving the front desk staff back to their normal location with the completion of our Lobby renovation this week. I apologize for the problem you had with the balcony door but am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the team was able to address your concerns with the balcony door. You didn't mention what brought you to town but I am looking forward to unveiling, not just the new lobby and business center on your next visit, but a new restaurant/bar and newly renovated guest rooms! Thank you for being our guest and for your feedback.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Mary A
"Great except for the pillows!"
The room was very nice, except for the pillows on the bed. They were no bigger than throw pillows and were extremely uncomfortable. The thermostat was also hard to control and it was really hot in the room most of the time. The shower was great and the amenities were nice (Wifi, mini fridge, etc.)
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"bayard sports management review"
Rooms needs renovation especially AC/HEATING
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Great hotel for your fur babies!"
My husband and I were in town for the Kansas State against WVU game and had originally booked a hotel in Morgantown, WV that was just awful! Luckily an expedia agent found us this wonderful stay in Uniontown which was just 30 min from the stadium, a drive we gladly made in order not to stay at that other sad story of a hotel. The hotel was clean and the the staff was friendly, bed was so comfy we didn't want to wake up in time for breakfast (which is served til 11am, something that we weren't sure of) which is AMAZING by the way! The room we had opened up into the pool area which is really cool! except when you want to sleep in cause you can hear when they are cleaning/working/playing out in that area, I know there are jobs to be done around the hotel I just wish they didn't start til after 10am haha. Another downfall that we had was that they turn the AC off this time of year which is understandable but the rooms get really hot and we turned our air off completely to just try and cool it down, we would've really liked a fan atleast but an upgrade on the units would be more ideal. We had to bring our dogs for this trip since our "sitters" had backed out last minute and luckily this hotel accommodates pets, I was hoping to have a "pet station" handy for when they go potty with plastic bags and a trashcan but they don't have one so if you do bring your pets don't forget those bags like i did! Overall our stay was great! would certainly stay again!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Christina
"Decent stop for a decent night's sleep"
Good, clean accomidations (however, there was a minor mildew problem in the shower). Room service food EXCELLENT.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"Worst hotel."
This hotel is an old facility that really should be torn down. The tv had poor reception, the hair dryer did not work and the facility was noisy and there was no air conditioning in the room. The staff said these rooms are all on the same A/C system and it had been changed to hear. They did offer a fan. Would not recommend to anyone go somewhere else if at all possible.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Randy
"Hotel was very close to interstate and restaurants"
Very pleased with the room (cleanliness, bedding, water pressure in shower!) and happy that it was so close to the interstate for traveling purposes; a lot of restaurants and shopping areas close by as well. There was an indoor pool and gaming area which we did not use - but we will in the future!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Kristin
"Nothing special."
Somewhat dated and not spotless but ok in a pinch.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"I doubt i'll ever return"
Had immediate negative reaction as the Air Freshener was so strong and mixed with what is was trying to cover-up and resulted in a terrible smell that gave me a headache and nausea. After 9 1/2 hours on the highway to get there I just wanted a nice clean smelling room so I could rest. I had to unplug the refrig as the compressor vibrated making it difficult to sleep. Staff was COURTIOUS AND HELPFUL but that did not make up for the other issues Mike
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Why won't you print my review."
This hotel was smokey smelly and not friendly. This is the 3rd time I tried to post a review which you will not post.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
June Jakocko
"Fine place to stay"
The centerpiece of the hotel is the large indoor pool, fun place to stay if you're a pool person. The rooms are two levels, and there are no elevators for guest to use, which may be inconvenient if you have a lot of luggage. On our day, the shower curtain was not put up correctly, and a lot of water ended up on the floor. Otherwise it's a fine place to say. Oh, there is an excellent Giant Eagle grocery store about 1.5 miles from the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
W. Liu
"Need to use a vacum cleaner!"
The place was SO dirty that it was astonishing. We went to see House of Falling Water nearby and thought this would be a great place to overnight before heading to Pittsburgh. The hotel is designed around an indoor swimming pool/playground with no natural light and every room faces the noise which stops at 11pm when the fun area is closed. Disaster if you dont have kids or want to go to sleep.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Heatless in Uniontown"
Hotel was rather dirty - room smelled like a janitors closet. Room was chilled to about 64 degrees by the AC. With a chilly night forecast in the upper 40's and children with me, i tried to switch from AC to heat. Surprise! Our half of the hotel was in AC only mode and beside fan control there was no working thermostat. So you either take the cold air blowing in your room or turn the fan off and enjoy the high humidity and stale air in the room. Spent the night keeping kids warm under blankets. Overall, a well below average hotel. Do not recommend
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Oneill
"In and out trip"
Everything went well except it was a family weekend and the pool was full of small children even at the late hours, but that is to be expected fro time to time. The staff was very helpful getting us to our correct rtes.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Near plenty of fun!"
I am a small town girl use to well water and the first thing I noticed was the taste of the water was amazing! This is very big to me considering I mainly drink water! The staff was pleasant.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Doris
We had a very good stay. Room service was excellent. Room very comfortable
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good Place to stay for families."
Good price. Great location. lots of restaurants nearby. What I really love about the hotel is the size of the pool area. It has a big, deep pool, in general, but also plenty of room for kids to be kids. A billiard table (not free). A jungle gym for kids to climb on. And a ping pong table. You buy a ping pong ball for .25$ (which is for sale right at the table) and you can play all day! On a side note, on Wednesdays they have free food at the bar from 6 to 630pm. Plus a free drink per person. Kids get a soda.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Everett
"Outdated and overall discomfort"
The facility needs a complete remodel other than the pool area. Carpet in the hallways was pulling up, the room table top surfaces were filthy, and the beds were uncomfortable. Not what I expected or experienced in other stays at a Holiday Inn/Express.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
The decor and amenities of the hotel were surprisingly good for the price. It was quiet and convenient, easy to find, and spacious. Great place to stay, especially for the price.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Air conditioning unit was blowing dirt and would run warm; vent in bathroom did not work; not enough newspapers for everyone; access key not working; parking lot entrance needs repaving; need elevators.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Stephens
"Uniontown Holiday Inn"
We have stayed at this hotel many times and it's always a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Close to Seminar"
Nice Hotel, close to the seminar. Rooms were comfortable, but we were put on a smoking floor when we requested non-smoking. The manager took care of us to our satisfaction. Liked the spaciousness of the room.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Need attention to cleaning"
Minimal comfort, dingy appearance in hallways and room carpeting
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Decent accommodations for the price."
I stayed here overnight after a visit to Fallingwater. The hotel has a huge parking lot, an indoor pool, a small fitness room and a restaurant. The room was spacious and clean. It was a nice accommodation for the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to stay in the Uniontown area.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Overpriced, no free breakfast
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Awful Customer Service"
Awful customer service. Check in person had no idea what our $$ total was for checking into our room and told us to deal with Expedia. They never explained where our room was....had to walk up 2 floors to find our room before finding after a long day.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Not bad stay"
We had a good stat other then the front desk people was very mouthie at check in and then at 1am people was still in the pool and no one would do anything about it
3 night family trip May 1, 2014
"Very nice stay in Uniontown"
Love the decor of the hotel and the indoor pool. It was conveniently located in town and right next to the mall and various restaurants. Staff was very helpful and friendly even when there was confusion about our reservation. Would highly recommend!
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Nice staff. And pet friendly. We had a great time!
Other trip May 3, 2014
"more lights please"
the corridor was very poorly lit. not sure what was going on there, could barely see the slot for the room key card
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Convenient to anything in Uniontown"
We stayed overnight after visiting friends. The room was clean and neat, the bed a bit harder than I like, but the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not included. We ate breakfast at the restaurant and found it to be tasty and ample for the price. This is a fine hotel for the money.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Wasn't the best looked ran down"
I would not stay at this hotel again, The heater did work very well the hall way had a strong odder of cigarette smoke and it was non smoking, the bath room was very small could walk in and close door with out standing next to the toilet. over all I was very disappointed with the hotel and the cost for one night 121.00 + tax . I would not recommend this hotel to a friend. Plus when you book it with hotel.com you don't get the free breakfast . The hotel is very old and the pictures on the web site and nothing like the hotel.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
not happy
"Family Oriented"
It was great for us since we have a toddler who doesn't like being stuck in a room all the time. With the indoor playground and pool it gave us a chance to let her run some of her energy out.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Nyssa
Very friendly staff, breakfast not really that good ran out of orange juice and regular coffee other then that awesome stay.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location"
Nice hotel with a friendly staff, I think from the best cons of the hotels is it's location regarding the area it has everything just in a 5 mins area like Walmart, cvs, restaurants, etc...
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"The Dome Holiday Inns are very neat"
These new Holiday Inns have a central dome in most cases containing a pool and other entertaining games for the whole family. In this particular one, a very nice resteraunt was available. Pool tables and air hockey tables and a great exercise room were also available for use. This place is very neat and the price is right.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
LDZIADY
Nice hotel. Liked our room being near all the stuff for kids, like the pool and game area. I would have preferred a non smoking room but all in all it was a good stay. Close to Morgantown, WV and had several restaurants near by.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013