All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
400 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19106, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wyndham Stay"
parking was $35 overnight, no discount from the hotel. when we got there there were a lot of "older kids" hanging out outside drinking and smoking. its not the most comforting impression when you pull in. maybe there was a rock concert outside or something but they could have told the people loitering outside to clear out. room walls were thin that we were hearing alarms and weird sound from the room beside ours. we had a deluxe room, when i called i was told that deluxe would have a nice view. our did not, we were booked on the 6th floor but no big deal. but above all, employees working on reception were nice and helpful.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Jonathan, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I'm not sure when you stayed but last week there were several concerts in town that many of our guests were attending. I'm sorry they disrupted your rest. Some people have no consideration for others around them. Thank you again and have a great summer. Regards,
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Jonathan
Great place. Just need to pay attention to clean up the bathroom better.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
This hotel was in walking distance to everything we wanted to see. Our check in was quick and easy. Parking was high, but not any higher than in any other big city. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Mercedes
Not the quality and cleanliness and upgrades I would expect. Seems old and run down.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Nazeer
"Loved it"
Overnight stay. Beautiful pool.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Brief visit to the liberty bell and more."
The family made a brief stop in the way to New York. The hotel is relatively close to I-95 and yet in the heart of the old town. The staff were professional and courteous. The rooms were a bit small but comfortable. I would have appreciated an in room refrigerator but then that wasn't promised.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Dean
Shower was broken
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Daniela
"Noisy"
Very noisy, could hear everything in rooms next to us! Site said small refrigerator- there was none Site said video games- there was none
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Location was great for walking about to restaurants and for historic sight seeing. Expect to pay a good deal for parking though. There are no deals with the hotel and the city for parking fees. There is a parking garage directly next to this hotel though.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Excellent hotel. I took my grandson to Philadelphia to visit historic sites in the Old City - this hotel was right in the middle of them all. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great place to stay in the city"
Great location, clean, fast service
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"great place to stay"
pleasant staff, great location, comfortable room, nice pool
2 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great place for Philly history buffs!"
It was great to be right in the heart of Old City. Walkable to all the best historic sites and nearby subway access. Front desk staff was terrific. Housekeeping a little slow to respond to after hour requests, but I had also just driven 11 hours, so perhaps my patience was thin. Parking - OUCH - but I found that all over Philly.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Kimberly
"Close to historic district."
Planned a last minute family get away. Hotel was great. Walking distance to restaurants and attractions. Would definitely recommend or stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Excellent place to stay"
Very good. We were gambling at the Sugarhouse. Never go back to the Sugarhouse, too low class. With that said I really liked our stay, we got in late. We were hungry and the front desk bought up menus so we could order food. My husband went to tip and he said not necessary. Really comfortable bedding, clean and just right.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Kenneth
IT WAS REALLY NICE TO STAY. THANK YOU
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
This hotel is very nice, I will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
It was great! The bed was awesome overall great place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Luis
"Nice hotel, good price, conveniently located"
The hotel staff was very prompt and helpful. The hotel was nice, well kept and conveniently located. The parking garage was a great feature, as we could leave our car there after we checked out of the hotel. The only downside was cleanliness. The sheets had holes in them and a stain. The tub was not thoroughly cleaned. Overall, though it was well worth it.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Courtney
"Great location ok room."
Very courteous when we got there early. Checked our bags and went out to see the sights. Room did not have a fridge. Room was ok but thought would be better than ok for the price. I guess we were paying for location and not luxury as the location was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"A Gem in the Historic Distric of Philly."
We got here early and we were given our room at 11AM which was very helpful so we could start our day. Staff is very friendly. Love that the garage is right on the property. It costs a total of $36 a day to park. However, the day you check out, you still can leave your car until 5PM. Very helpful as we still had sightseeing to do. The only complaint for me is no refrigerator in the rooms. I carry insulin so I need refrigeration. Also, no microwave. Beds however, extremely comfy cozy. Would stay here again. Price was right for prime location.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Judith
"A Perfect Stay"
The stay was to briefly introduce some British friends to Philadelphia. The location was PERFECT! The woman who checked us in was knowledgeable, gracious (and funny). The woman who cleaned our room was pleasant and professional. Breakfasts were tasty and served well.
3 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
I took a bday trip with my two sons and we had a great time! The rooftop pool was the highlight for my boys. The beds are AMAZING!!!!! comfortable Chech in was painless. We are definitely going to back
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
basti
"great time"
I'v stayed there several times before and found it very nice......staff was very nice and helpful..............rooms very clean and the location was great......always felt safe....will stay there when visiting Philly again
1 night trip Mar 22, 2015
"Soiled toilet!"
tge bathroom was not cleaned before we checked in. I had to call the front desk to have them clean the shower and toilet. I'm very hard to please but when the toilet is soiled, and stained, I needed to say something. It just makes you wonder how clean the rest of the room was.... Not happy!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Christopher
"Nice!"
Good hotel great location!!! Easily walked (with child) to liberty bell, independence hall, etc. super convenient. There is a $35 parking fee but can go in and out as much as you want once paid on check in and we came into the garage early am and it was good until 5pm the next day so as cheap as any other parking in the area and more convenient. No breakfast but restaurants within walking distance. Super nice lobby. Everything functioned well. Beds are comfy. Plenty room in the rooms.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Quick family trip"
Large room, and great to find two queen size beds, instead of doubles. Very helpful and knowledgeable bell staff and front desk staff. Noticed my kids' visiting team baseball jerseys (we came to see our home team play the Phillies) and had friendly trash talk, which the kids loved. Convenient location, could walk to lots of places and really get a feel for the city.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great hotel, location for historic sites"
The hotel was in a perfect location for the historic sites and evening restaurants. The room was super clean and well stocked. The bathroom provided nice cubbies on the wall for storage of small items, very handy. Staff helpful and friendly. Lobby nice, with a restaurant available. We did not eat there preferring to be out on the town. Overall great hotel, great location.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Stewart, Thank you for your feedback and great review. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel and the staff and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again. Regards,
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Stewart
"GREAT STAY AT WYNDHAM"
Nice Rooms and Staff are friendly and would come back again A+++
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Sherry, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to have you back. Thank you again. Regards,
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Sherry
"Great Place"
Stayed here as part of a bachelor party weekend in Philadelphia. The hotel was easy to get to and spacious. Worked perfectly for us.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Victor, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you had a good stay and all went well with the bachelor party weekend. Thanks again. Regards,
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Victor
"historic Philly"
hotel and rooms are absolutely gorgeous! very comfortable and very spacious. Great fitness center, also. Beware, parking was awful and SUPER expensive! The two nights were almost $80!!
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Alysson, Thank you for your feedback and great review. I'm sorry you were unaware of our parking fees but I think you would find them very comparable to any of the full service hotels in the city. Again my apologies. Regards,
2 night trip May 27, 2015
"Nice location and stay"
Hotel was beautiful. Great location for sight seeing and close to subway. Only problems were both checking in and out.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Linda, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I would agree that we are in the perfect location for not only sightseeing but also dining and shopping. It's a great part of town. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit. Regards,
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
linda
"Great location!"
Amazing comfort! Great location!
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Hotels.com Guest, Thank you for your feedback and great review. It's truly appreciated. Thanks again. Regards,
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Philadelphia Trip"
The stay was great but nothing was mentioned on their website about parking costs. At $35/day it was extremely expensive to stay at the Wyndam when other hotels had more cost effective parking.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Excellent Location"
Took a random trip with my kids since we were only 3 hours away. Hotel price was very reasonable BUT it is a 3 star hotel so EVERYTHING is alacarte. Parking is an extra expense so factor that in. The pool is on the roof and is not very large but, not crowded either. Location is excellent! Close to most all the sights and food is near by. Room is nothing special. Clean and comfortable with small fridge and microwave.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear John, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you had a great visit and we look forward to having you back sometime this summer. Thanks again. Regards,
3 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Perfect location for a quick family gathering."
In in a whirlwind 30 hour visit with sister-in-law [94] & niece [55] -from Maine-, hotel was in a superb location to take advantage of all the historic opportunities and keep it easy & convenient for sister-in-law. This was crutial. Niece planned a packed tour itinerary without breaks because the hotel was always just a few minutes from anywhere if 94 year old needed a rest [expected!!] Amazing part was she never paused for that "expected rest". Wyndham provided an ideal, convenient "base of operations" that made this family get-together the best I've ever experienced. I'd like to also compliment Simon at the front desk for outstanding support. He was a great help with a VERY POSITIVE attitude in helping me with several challenges.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Don, Thanks for you comments and great review. I'm so happy that we were able to be part of your best family get together ever. That's very exciting. Thank you again and we can't wait to have you back. Regards,
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
Don
Great Location! Friendly & helpful staff! Only drawbacks were parking was pricey and no breakfast included like other area hotels. Would definitely stay again minus a car.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Hotels.com Guest, Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry that you were unaware of our parking costs and the fact that we do not provide complimentary breakfast. I think you would find that most of the hotels in center city charge for those same amenities and we try to align our prices with those hotels. Again, my apologies. Regards,
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"lost and found"
Stay was fine, left a Polo down jacket and 2 shirts, getting run around with hotel lost and found. We are 100 percent sure we left in closet, they said nothing in lost & found, than where did it go, I think house keeping took it,that shows not good employees working, they give u run around still nothing,if the right thing would of been done, they would have called me the same day house keeping cleaned room, we were still in philly, she knocked on door before we left. Reputable hotel shame!!! They tell you to go on website thru lost andfound, good luck on finding it on website!
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Fernanda, Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry that you misplaced your items and I will personally go check lost and found myself to see if the items have shown up. Again my apologies. Regards,
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
fernanda
"in the heart of American history"
I enjoyed my stay the location and comfort was perfect. it is 2 blocks from the liberty bell and ben franklin is buried right behind the hotel property. it was great to have knowledgeable staff to direct me to sights and the metro system. I recommend people to stay here
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Chris, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your recommendation. Thanks again. Regards,
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Pricey parking"
A bit pricey with parking but we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Donald, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I apologize that you were unaware of the parking fees. I would agree that parking costs are quite high in this city but I know you would find our charges comparable to the other full service hotels in the city. Again, my apologies. Best Regards,
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Donald
"GREAT hotel but $35 for parking!"
Overall, our stay was good. The room was very nice, the bed was super comfortable, the location was perfect, and the hotel staff was very polite; HOWEVER I was upset to find out we had to pay for parking. Before booking the room, I didn't notice that we had to pay $35\night until a few days later when I scrolled to the very bottom of the page. PLEASE be aware that most hotels in Philly charge for parking. I hoped the hotel would void my parking but they didn't.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Jaime, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I apologize that you were unaware of the parking fees. I would agree that parking costs are quite high in this city but I know you would find our charges comparable to the other full service hotels in the city. Again, my apologies. Best Regards,
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Jaime
"Holiday Weekend Visit"
Excellent location to walk around historic Philadelphia. Clean and comfortable.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Expedia.com Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again. Regards,
Other trip May 26, 2015
Ed
"Location & Comfort"
very comfortable, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Richard, Thank you for your feedback and great review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again. Regards,
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
richard
Great hotel! Very clean with friendly staff, we stayed four nights and would definitely recommend.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Expedia.com Guest, Thank you for your comments and great review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again. Regards,
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Tourist"
Room was decent size. Unable to close curtains to make darker for sleeping at night, so there was dim light shining through from the city. Staff was pleasant at check in and check out. There was a courtesy computer to print off flight boarding passes; however, it printed double sided.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Bradley, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were unable to close the black out curtains. Sometimes previous guests push those curtains all the way back against the wall causing future guests to think that there are no black out curtains. It's unclear if that's what you experienced but again my apologies. Thank you again. Regards,
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Bradley
"Needs help with customer service"
We read that this hotel had valet service, which wasn't true. You get to pay $36/day to park your car yourself. Bellman service was spotty; there sometimes, not there other times. Room was clean; very soft pillows, despite requesting firm to be placed in room. Food in hotel restaurant was fair. Breakfast buffet was the best @ $16/person. No concierge. Went to Desk & asked about nearby restaurants. Young man shoved at me printed paper with restaurant names & addresses on it. Was going to ask for his suggestions, but he walked away from Desk. Will stay elsewhere if we visit Philly again.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Toni, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I'm sorry that you were under the impression that we have valet parking on property. I'm not sure you read that but I will check with Expedia and Hotels.com to see if they are advertising that. Once again my apologies. Best Regards,
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Toni
"Dirty but good customer service"
The bathroom was not clean at all. Hair everywhere, including on the shower walls.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Hotels.com Guest, Thank you for your feedback and rest assured that the issues you encountered will be addressed. My apologies. Best Regards,
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Philly review"
Great location in philly for all the historical things. Hotel really clean. The two downsides: Had to pay for parking And no breakfast. The bed was super comfortable. Overall great stay. I would do it again
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Lisa, Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again. Regards,
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"A little too pricey but nice"
I booked a week before my stay, so it was quite pricey. This was one of the best rated hotels near the area I wanted, so I expected the price to match. The area was nice and the hotel lobby looked really nice. However, the room I got was on the second floor and had a terrible view of the air vents right out my window. The AC fan was also not working the way it was supposed to because even through I turned the knob to stop, it kept blowing and it made the room quite cold. Other than that, my stay was nice. They allowed late check-out which was great too.
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Hotels.com Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. For the future if you are not happy with the location of your guestroom please feel free to contact the front desk and they will be happy to move you if we have rooms available. The agents are very accommodating. Thank you again and we hope to see you again sometime in the near future. Regards,
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"close to historic district, mediocre hotel, fair $"
close to historic district, mediocre hotel, fair $
Response by Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Dear Expedia.com Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry we did not meet all your expectations but it's unclear where you felt we fell short. Any additional feed back would be welcomed. Regards,
Other trip May 18, 2015