All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
260 Mall Blvd, King Of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NIce Hotel Receptionist"
I was going to check in early and they were very helpful and checked me it. I also asked to change my room from first floor to third floor and they did that for me, too.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
"Overnight business trip"
Nice hotel, pleasant staff, close to everything you need. Negatives, gym etc next door, no microwave.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
lisa
"Business Trip"
The hotel and room were nice and comfortable (comfortable bed). The location was very convenient to the business location I was working at. The only thing I would say needs improvement is the heating unit was loud and made the room very dry. I also had dinner and breakfast in the hotel which was good.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Lovely stay"
The bed was extremely comfortable. My wife and I slept like babies. The room was large and clean. The location is near a ton of resturants and the king of Prussia mall. Very convienent to get anywhere.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Kristopher
"Ok"
Ok
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Comfortable hotel and good location.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Everything we needed"
Very nice comfortable environment. Room service was horrible and very expensive. Otherwise our needswere met.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Cindy
"Cheap, but noisy"
I can literally hear kids yelling at hallway, I can hear TV sound from adjacent room. Yes the hotel is cheap, but don't forget there must be a reason of it
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Weak"
Adjoining room noise was not good. Little kid could be heard constantly starting at 7 am., trash left in hall for too long. Bed not very comfortable, too mushy.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Great stay. The restaurant needs a service overhaul. Little to no service for breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
We stay in this hotel for an event every year and are very pleased with it. It is clean, service is good and is very convenient to lots of restaurants, stores and a mall.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"5 stars"
Great location, nice hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great hotel, comfy beds, buffet $$$ but excellent"
Loved the mattresses and though pricey, the breakfast buffet was excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful. The water pressure was just ok.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
College Mom
"Nice and Easy"
We had a great time. It was very close to where we needed to be early the next morning. The staff was nice and very helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Tara
"It's okeu"
Room is small than other hotel Service is good
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Riaz
"Primerica Event"
We were there for an event. Had a great dinner and great breakfast. Parking was good. Staff was courteous. Thank you for making it all work.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Conference"
Nice venue for conference
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nice location near a shopping center"
Nice location near a giant shopping center if interested in shopping. However, it can be a major problem with traffic. Many restaurants near by
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Philippe
"Clean and Comfortable"
Stayed for NYE'15, room was excellent, staff was very pleasant, bed was clean and comfortable. Overall an excellent place to stay after ringing in the new year. Added bonus, 11am checkout time.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good night sleep"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Completely breakfast was one of the best I've eaten in sometime, service was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Patrick
"overnight stay close to King of Prussia Mall"
We looked for a hotel after meeting friends for dinner in King of Prussia. The Crowne Plaza was very nice, clean and even had a lighted mirror in the bathroom ! Yay!! Every time we travel I complain I can't see because of the dim dim bulbs.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Victoria
Great location with easy access to mall and restaurants. Room was very clean and modern and breakfast was very tasty!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Two nights"
The hotel is convenient to the venue I was attending. Staff was great. The restaurant offered a wonderful breakfast buffet. Facility was easy to get to from the interstate.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
Our room was great and the food was good.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Leon
"Location"
Great stopover place to relax while traveling! Shopping & restaurants nearby.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Mickey
"Location and staff are great!"
perfect hotel in a perfect location! nice staff!
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Excellent Hotel."
Excellent Hotel. Conference rooms available as well as Restaurant in Lobby.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Christie
"Convenient to most major roads"
We only needed a room for one night...just to make our trip easier. We were EXTREMELY please to walk into a beautiful lobby area with a friendly staff member ready to help. The room was so nicely laid out and pretty. The bathroom spacious and the lines lovely. We were only there for an overnight but wished we could stay a bit longer to enjoy the hotel.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Mimi
"Great hotel close to shopping"
Very nice hotel. Right across the street from King of Prussia. Wonderful contemporary bathroom.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
travelbug91
"weekend getaway"
Pleasant stay made even nicer due to the complimentary breakfast due to a maintenance issue.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
GARY
"Great experience"
We have stated in many hotels in King of Prussia and this was by far the best!
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Mall seekers delight"
This hotel is located within the vast Mall so if shopping is your goal, you will have easy access to shops and restaurants. The interior of the hotel was beautiful and service was good. My only disappointment was the room itself which felt small and slightly dated.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
About 30 miles from downtown Philadelphia. Only complaint is that pool is coated in another hotel and it's only open until 8:30pm.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Best hotel I've stayed at in the past 3 years"
Very comfortable, clean, quiet place to stay. Restaurant on site was very nice as well. It is a rather expansive hotel so glad I wore the walking shoes.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Away from a crowded City"
The hotel staff was very accommodating and courteous. The room could have used a little more freshening up. Being weary travellers with an elderly parent no time for complaining. The area has a lot to offer.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Front desk was amazing very friendly and nicely accommodateing!!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Everything was great! The clean room, quiet and close driving to everything we needed..Would stay again. The pool was great also!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"not suitable for families"
Good: breakfast quality. bed comfort. quality of body lotion/soap/shampoo provided. building ambience, piano in reception area, next to mall. No So good: Bathroom is not family/ kid friendly. Hot water tap doesn't work like it does everywhere else(less pressure). Bathroom cannot be locked. So, we had a toddler in our family who opened the sliding door on bathroom (sliding door, really, like bathroom is a closet) while everybody is going to potty or taking shower. Shower is half open ( no glass). Giving toddlers a bath in there is nightmare.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Great front desk service! Julio came thru
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"First Impressions are Important"
The hotel environment is very pleasant and comfortable. For business purposes, I like the fact it has dining and a lounge. You don't have to leave the property.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Enjoyed our stay at the Crowne Plaza. It is a vast hotel and one set of elevators was not usable causing a minor inconvenience to us (but had we had more suitcases or health issues this would have been a problem). The two queen beds fit a bit snugly in the room but the room was otherwise clean and adequate for our needs. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Maria P. Regelsberger
"Exceeded My Expectations"
Comfortable, clean and friendly. I was expecting a "cheap sleep" facility, and was pleasantly surprised at the higher end, full service accomodations. The advertised pool was a short walk away in the adjacent health club.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Ray
"Very nice hotel and very convenient to work"
Hotel is in great condition and very comfortable, the staff were wonderful and room cleanliness was excellent. It is located less than 2 miles from the office I was visiting, so it was extremely convenient for getting to and from work. For the purposes of my visit, it is a terrific option. The hotel location is within the King of Prussia Mall campus. There are a lot of elaborate dining options in the immediate vicinity, within the Mall. If you are looking for less elaborate fare, with a little investigation, there are a lot of options within a short drive from the hotel and a number of places deliver to the hotel, too.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Awesome"
Everything was great with the location they even had a shuttle bus and was until 7 o'clock the only thing was we went to the movies we had to wait back
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"convenient for ce lecture"
Overall very nice. Only complaints were that on check in (which was very late) the room temp was frigid - someone had set ac to below 60. Took too long too figure out so ended up shutting off the unit. Then set a wake up call for 7:30 but alarm clock was set by previous guest for 6 am. NOT a pleasant wakeup and certainly should have been checked/turned off by staff.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Adjacent to the King of Prussia Mall"
Outstanding in all areas as usual.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Berwyn, PA Trip"
All good. Excellent stay. Room and entire Hotel is well maintained. Staff was friendly and efficient. No issues with this property at all. Will stay here again when visiting the area.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Jim L
"Best staff ever!!!"
Oh my goodness, where do I start with this hotel? It was absolutely wonderful! The staff was extra friendly, the hotel itself was gorgeous, and it was close to the King of Prussia mall and Valley Forge. I can't say enough about how friendly the staff was. It was easy to strike up conversations with them, they were willing answer any question, and went above and beyond our expectations. I've stayed at many hotels and this was, by far, the best staff I have ever worked with. My friends and I really enjoyed the stay and will highly consider staying there again!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
C.A.
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Our room was clean and comfortable. Great location. Walking distance to King of Prussia Mall and some really great restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Tess
"Services not on site"
This hotel is very nice but you have to go two buildings away to use an exercise facility, pool, or jacuzzi in the nearby LA Fitness as a guest of the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014