All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here260 Mall Blvd, King Of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Adjacent to the King of Prussia Mall"
Outstanding in all areas as usual.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Berwyn, PA Trip"
All good. Excellent stay. Room and entire Hotel is well maintained. Staff was friendly and efficient. No issues with this property at all. Will stay here again when visiting the area.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Jim L
"Best staff ever!!!"
Oh my goodness, where do I start with this hotel? It was absolutely wonderful! The staff was extra friendly, the hotel itself was gorgeous, and it was close to the King of Prussia mall and Valley Forge. I can't say enough about how friendly the staff was. It was easy to strike up conversations with them, they were willing answer any question, and went above and beyond our expectations. I've stayed at many hotels and this was, by far, the best staff I have ever worked with. My friends and I really enjoyed the stay and will highly consider staying there again!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
C.A.
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Our room was clean and comfortable. Great location. Walking distance to King of Prussia Mall and some really great restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Tess
"Services not on site"
This hotel is very nice but you have to go two buildings away to use an exercise facility, pool, or jacuzzi in the nearby LA Fitness as a guest of the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Our family has stayed at this site several times while visiting our son at Villanova. It is consistently outstanding. Clean rooms, helpful staff and good dining options as well as conveniently right off the highway and adjacent to KOP mall. Will continue to stay here!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great Staff"
Front Desk staff were very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"I was disappointed"
I reserved a room with a king bed. The room was nice. The bed seemed small. However, our room was across from the ice machine so our nights were filled with ice machine fills. We asked to move but were not allowed to. Also the pool is not even in the same building!! I was very disappointed.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Nikki
"Very nice hotel and just a few bucks more a day"
This is a VERY nice hotel. Large rooms, comfortable beds, a couch and a large TV made for a very nice stay. Staff is excellent and helpful, this hotel, unlike most in the area, had a restaurant and room service if that's what you need. Also located directly across the street from King of Prussia Plaza, a giant mall with every store imaginable. Short hop back to the airport as well. I have been traveling to King of Prussia monthly on business, this is now my preferred hotel choice.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Paper-thin walls"
The hotel was nicely decorated and I felt safe in the location. Room furnishings were clean and very comfortable, especially the mattress. I LOVED the outlets integrated into the base of the lamps (one of which had a burnt-out bulb), so you don't have to bend your wrist, contort your arm and cut your hand just to get to an out-of-the-way plug behind a piece of immovable furniture. However, I gave room comfort only a "3," because I did not sleep well there. I could hear every word people said in the hallway and I could actually hear the blow dryer being used by the occupant of an adjacent room. Also, the room could have used an extra blanket or heavier comforter. Perhaps these are minor points, but the most important thing for me in a hotel is being able to get a good night's rest.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
college mom
"Pretty Upscale For Me"
The lovely room, parking, staff & easy too find were all positives. I also got a fair price for this level of hotel stay. But no continental breakfast at all ...only buffet at $13.95. The pool was a very nice one but was shared between two motels on the grounds and actually belonged to Bally Fitness Club. Nice pool but it was not much fun for ordinary people like me because it was a fitness pool with lanes and floats designating it for people swimming laps. Once those lap swimmers got in their lane they "hogged " it for about 30 to 60 minutes. So you could not swim from side to side and be courteous . Trainers at desk made you give name..cell number....take photo and sign electronic waiver form. Too many rules for me.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Exceeded my expectation
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Carlton
"Okay for a night"
The hotel was okay for a one night stay. The guy at the front desk seemed a bit disheveled at check-in. The hallway in which our room was located had dirty glasses and dishes outside the other guest rooms. We assumed there was some kind of wedding/reunion party going on. The strange part was that the dishes remained outside the guest rooms when we left the following morning. We could tell the dishes were the same from the night before due to the caked on food. Great way to attract bugs! The other strange part was that there were housekeepers in our hallway when we checked-in and when we left to check-out. Why didn't they bring the dirty dishes to the kitchen? The room was satisfactory. It was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Dr.
"HP"
It was very nice hotel, we enjoyed there
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Respect Saturday sleep in"
Housekeeping knocked on our door 8:30am on a Sautrday morning. Not sure if we had the do not disturb on our door but even if we did not who knocks on your door to clean a room 8:30am in the morning. That is the one day I get to sleep late and of course I could not get back to sleep.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
annoyed
"mixed feelings"
This was my second stay at this hotel. The first stay was amazing. The room was way more than exceptional. I can't say the same thing for the 2nd stay. Although it wasn't horrible, it also wasn't the best. Besides the hotel not having our reservation, which the front desk definitely were really nice about and fixed quickly, the room was just blah. There was chip crumbs all over the chair next to one of the beds and there was hair on the sheets (mind you it was on top so it could've easily fallen off the top of someones head when they were changing things around). The thing that disturbed me most was the morning of our 2nd stay maintenence was trying to get into our room. They said they had been working in it the day before and no one was supposed to be rented our room (why? They didn't say!). So with that being said because my first stay was great and it's such a great location I would give another try.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
beth
Excellent place to stay! The guy behind the desk was great and very welcoming to the hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Bassman
"Great place to stay!"
This was a great choice. Hotel was clean and room was fantastic. Rooms are surprisingly big. Only thing was the pool closes early, kids were looking forward to it but it was closed. People working there are friendly and courteous. They also have a shuttle which can take you to many local places. That is a great touch. I would recommend and would stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
The hotel was very nice the staff were excellent in helping us just be careful of drinking the bottle water they charge two dollars a bottle something you can get for fifty cents at the store
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
david
"Great hotel for a weekend get away"
The staff was friendly and willing to answer all questions. The rooms were quite and we were not able to hear any noise from the hall. The breakfast buffet was outstanding. I could not belive the selection. i did not walk away hungry. I hear the pool is very nice but my wife and I did not find time to take a swim.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Aaron
"Nice Stay.."
The stay was nice for my 7 day work schedule. Recommended that the bathtub drain be clog-free next time. In addition the rooms could be bigger, when entering the room your faced with a tight small hallway.
7 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Adroit
"August 2014"
We just crashed for one night. The room was good, we had the basic king - with a sofa and desk. The tub was not one I would take a bath in, and the sink was nice - though the glue was still visible between the counter and the sink basin - a detail that annoyed me. One half of the rooms overlook a parking lot. There was a lot of noise easily audible between rooms and the hall. I could clearly hear my neighbor's hair dryer, radio...
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"close to restaurants & mall"
Very Comfortable
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
CeCe
Very polite staff, only 30 minutes from airport, comfortable beds
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Deb
"I love it here! We stay as often as we can."
The staff are always accommodating and the restaurant is excellent. My 5 year old loves the breakfast buffet
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Crowne plaza"
Great hotel...clean.. Really nice rooms
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Convenient to Interstate"
Stayed one night, conveniently located, high quality hotel with nice amenties.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Pete
"Beyond Expectations!"
Room was pristine! Check-in/Check-out smooth and efficient. Buffett breakfast contained excellent variety. Virtually located within one of Pennsylvania's most exciting shopping malls.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Wm. Terrell Danley, Sr.
"close to shopping / entertainment"
I liked the large room as well as the restaurant inside. Its close proximity to King of Prussia Mall and the movie theater was great! The free shuttle service is great for the crazy traffic in the mall area.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Lovely hotel but disappointed with pool off-sight"
Disappointed to see that pool and exercise area are NOT located on site. Have to walk past all ballrooms and special events area, across parking lot and into another hotel (Fairfield) and the pool is actually in a Bally's gym. It's set up mostly for laps and not a kid-friendly pool, by appearance. A pool waiver must be signed each day with Bally's to use the facility. Not what we were looking for... but everything else was very nice.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very nice clean hotel"
Only thing missing is a regular pool. Very nice place for the cost.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great Price"
Disappointed that there was no complimentary donuts or juice in the morning, and for some reason we could not see our preferred news channel. All other stations were fine and came in clearly with no interruptions, but for some reason Fox News kept losing the signal. I've not seen that problem before. Made me question the reason for it.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Great hotel the staff was very friendly and professional and excellent rate by the way!!!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Fattygurlluvin
"All in all convenient & friendly"
We were pleased with the room, it was nicely appointed, although a little on the cramped side. Check-in staff was very friendly and informative, they were even able to answer any questions about the area. There were only two negatives that kept this hotel from a personal five-star rating. The waitstaff at the house restaurant (Strickland's) were very slow, forgot at least one item, The restaurant itself was was out of two items I ordered from the menu. Maybe I just got unlucky, but as the menu is small, so that seems odd. Lastly, although Bally's has a nice pool that hotel guests are free to use with a valid room key, they don't stock it with towels. The fellow at the Bally's desk said to go back to the hotel and ask them for towels. Of course they were out at the area they are supposed to store them. Of course this area was empty of towels. I went to the front desk to request some towels, at which point they assured me they would be re-stocked. I went back to the pool, finished an hour later- and still there were no towels. So We traipsed through the hotel, down the corridor and up to our room soaking wet, to towel off in our room.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Book
The hotel was perfect. The rooms, the location, the staff.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"ONE NIGTH STAY"
very clean, comfortable room. friendly staff. too bad there was no coffee available in the room or in the lobby.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
This was a great hotel. Everything was super clean which is hard to find now a days! The only con would be the pricey buffet which is $15 per person.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
anonymous
"Crowne Plaza"
The hotel was excellent. The room was clean and large. The shower hot and had enough water. The bed was firm, and the heater / AC worked well. The internet was solid. There is no breakfast included, but it is available for $14.00.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
rwbenson
First room smelled like someone had been smoking in it and they tried to cover it up with Fabreeze. At first they weren't going to switch my room til I started to complain more loudly. Had to complain to security multiple times about kids running around hallways and slamming doors later at night (past 10 pm) The bed was horribly uncomfortable - worst mattress I have slept in at this level of hotel.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"if you like to shop"
The staff was very courteous, accommodating and helpful. Quiet and very comfortable rooms. It was also incredibly clean and modern, The lobby in itself was incredible. The mall was located just across the road.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel, easy walk to King of Prussia Mall"
The hotel was great, good restaurant and bar, large clean room, very convenient. The staff was friendly and made our visit very pleasant.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Janice
Great Hotel Walking distance to the Largest Mall that I have ever seen!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
EJ
"Excellent for the price!"
Check in was smooth and easy. Rooms were clean and roomy, definitely comfortable. Great location by the mall.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Really good !"
The hotel was great, a must stay hotel. Great location and facilities. Will recomend to friends.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Josue
"Nice location, walkable distance to the mall"
This location is walkable distance to the King of Prussia mall which makes it very convenient. You also get to use the LA Fitness facility which is located a short distance in the Fairview Hotel for free. They have a lap lane pool, as well as a full gym facility with treadmills, ellipticals & weights, which is also another great perk. The reception people are really nice. The room was comfortable and clean. We were near the elevator so the people coming on or off the floor were talking & we can hear them, but it didn't bother us much.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Christina
Typical suburban hotel. Good location for visiting Valley Forge. Would not recommend as a base for visiting sites in Philadelphia because of the distance and traffic.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Excellent hotel all around"
The hotel offered clean and attractive rooms and common areas. The food in the restaurant was excellent at dinner and breakfast. The staff was accommodating. The location was ideal for getting to major highways and for walking to the mall. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Sanamiguel
"Well Worth the Money........"
Excellent hotel and location was people perfect.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014