All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
260 Mall Blvd, King Of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"What qualifies as quiet?"
We have enjoyed staying in the past. This time however, while on the 5th floor "Quiet Zone" we had to endure a romantic interlude through the wall at 2 :00AM UNTIL ALMOST 3:00!! It's not like we could interrupt but if you are putting guests in a quiet zone area, we should have been able to expect some sleep. I would recommend putting families in rooms that have a locked door between them or notify the guests regarding the locked door so that they may have the option of staying elsewhere. For example, there is one between rooms 536 and 538. We will never be in those rooms again. Thankfully, the second night it was quiet.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Older hotel but clean and comfortable and convenient .
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Not the best experience"
Overall the hotel was nice. Staff checking us in were nice and helpful; the lady checking us out not so much. There was a lot going on at the hotel that weekend so Friday night was busy. Our room was located not far from the elevator so everyone had to go by on the wing we were on. That would not have been bad but it seemed the people had never been in a hotel before. Yelling down the hall into the morning hours, running to the ice machine near our room; no hotel respect at all. I can't blame the hotel for rude guests.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
great hotel at a great price. Elevators are quite a walk away from many of the rooms, but this Crown Plaza was really nice. Excellent breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"EXCELLENT"
It was very relaxing....
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
"Average stay"
Average stay
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"They put us in a handicapped room"
I reserved a standard king size bed room through Expedia. It is not cheaper ($129.99) a night. But when checked in, they put us in a handicapped room and refuse to change. We were told that they were sold out even we had a valid reservation about a week ago. If they were booked out, they should not accept Expedia's order. We were also told that we were put into the handicapped room because the Expedia's rate is low. In the evening, there was only one staff working. I tried to get some ice cube. But the ice machine from first to third floor were all out of order with no sign!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Chaplin
"Won't be back there ever!"
The front desk guest hostess we initially was greeted by was rude & not helpful regarding questions my wife & i had when checking in & after we came back from seeing where our room was located right next to a busy corridor & elevator when we were there for a quiet night away. She smugly gave us to another hostess for assistance who was very helpful, accommodating & took time to understand & resolve our issues. But as the saying goes you don't get a second chance for a first impression.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Overnight only"
We were a bit hesitant about staying at a a hotel so close to the mall. But, this turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. We would stay here again. The hotel is convenient, friendly, clean and has the best shower I have had in a hotel in a long time. Thank you
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
a
"Our stay"
Our stay in the area was business related. Our stay at the Crown Plaza was pleasant and restful after a busy day.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Close to King of Prussia!"
Our stay was only one night, but we were greeted sweetly and the room was very clean and quite. We had breakfast delivered and when it was time to check out we running a little behind and all was okay with the cleaning staff. And it was SO CLOSE to the King of Prussia Mall!
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
joy
"I don't speak English. but the hotel it's the best"
Very nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
celina
Nice help at front desk. Location good. Hotel needs updated. Hallways are stinky. This hotel not keeping up with the competition. Find a better place to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Rodney
"Our room"
The only issue I had with the room was that it had an odd smell.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Took son to college"
Comfortable but the constant slamming doors was annoying and you can hear every conversation in the hallway. The shower fixtures were falling out of the wall ( rm 202) Food expensive. I spent $36 I. A burger . Water and cheesecake slice
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
wt
"Satisfied from Pittsburgh"
Although I had booked anf received a confirmation for booking a room for Saturday through Monday I was told that my reservation was only for one night. If I had not called the front desk about checking in late I would never have know until I would have been asked to checkout on Sunday. I had to call the front desk and eventually go downstairs plus call Hotels.com to have them call the hotel to resolve the situation. The situation was resolved after the calls but this was very inconvenient and took time away from my stay in trying to resolve. Overall the hotel and my room were very clean however the only option for breakfast in the hotel was the restaraunt which was pricey.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Sheila
"A plus"
very nice room right by the mall staff were great help
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"One bad experience"
The hotel itself was nice. The only thing I didn't like was when we returned back to the hotel around 4:00 A.M. the next morning No one cleaned our room. Keep in mind we left that morning at 11:30 A.M. Dirty towels in the same place we left them. Not to mention dirty sheets. I called the front desk needless to say not helpful at all. We did get clean towel. I called back when another shift came in & the Manager gave us complementary breakfast for our inconvenience. Thanks a lot Kellie
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Wonderful staff,food was terrific.Well maintained. Very clean, everything worked properly. Would recommend highly. Would love to stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Exactly what I needed"
Excellent hotel in excellent location for my business needs
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Denny
"Good roof over our heads"
Nice stay for four nights. Good location with all you need in the area. Not far (by Sf or LA standards) from city center. Tough drive during rush hour. Friendly and helpful staff except the bartender who tried to pour me cheaper wine than I ordered and did all he could to hide the label. Hotel has no food or bar service until 4:30 when all the meetings end.
4 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Convenient, clean, simple."
I was here for business. It is completely as expected. I had a small couch and coffee table, good shower. All fairly basic but completely fine for my needs.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
eliza
"Great Bang for Your buck"
Decided to stay after driving from NY. Room was clean, comfortable, and affordable. Room service was good n not too expensive
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Aaliyah
"Nicest hotel I've state at in a long time"
Great bathroom. Very clean and modern. Lobby pleasing. Staff friendly.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
This was a nice hotel for the price. Unfortunately, we were on the first floor and people that smoked outside made the smell come into our room.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
cyndy
I was there for business trip but enjoyed the stay and would love to return for pleasure especially with the mall so close. This hotel was great beautifully design, friendly staff it was well with the price. I did not expect it to be that nice for 109, as a person who comes to the philly area 4-5 times a year, I usually stay downtown which is much more expensive. But would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
deborah c.
"Overnighter"
Hotel exceeded expectations for cleanliness, friendliness, etc. The ability to use Bally's Fitness next door is a plus for those interested in the gym feature. Having the nearby mall with restaurants was a good feature as well. Unfortunately no continental breakfast was available.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"This is the place to stay!"
Very clean. Friendly staff. Would definitely come here again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice hotel very close to mall"
The hotel was very elegant and very nice. We were surprised at how nice it was being so close to the famous mall and yet reasonably priced.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Save by the Crowne"
After a horrible 20mins at the Valley Forge Casino, this place was a lifesaver. The Valley Forge Casino resort personnel where absolutely rude and the room, a "hospitality suite," was a hot closet with a full bed we were grateful for the room and treatment of this staff. I highly suggest everyone stay here if they decide to participate in that casino. Stay here
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Shameka
"Nice place, nice price."
Surprisingly nice, clean and comfortable hotel for the price. Came in late and didn't interact with many so can't really attest to service but nothing I could see that would prevent me from returning.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Memorial day weekend"
We decided to stay at the Crowne Plaza while visiting Valley Forge. The place is clean and the atmosphere and people are very nice.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Mynor
"Get a new mattress"
The hotel was fine but I had the worst night of sleep, the bed by the window was horribly lumpy and so uncomfortable. Other than that, I would stay again if I had a different mattress.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Maria
"Excellent room especially for the price"
If you need to be in the King of Prussia area I doubt you can beat this place. The room was very clean and the bathroom was spotless. The heat/cool system was smooth. The bed was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"A-1 stay"
Lovely clean comfy room with big clean modern style shower and lots of fluffy towels. The rest of my family stayed in another hotel which didn't have room for me. Thank Goodness because I got the better much nicer hotel! Haha!
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Victoria
"Excellent location and hotel services"
Excellent location. Hotel was roomy, comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
lauren
"convienient location"
The staff very very friendly and all the reservation information was correct. The room was clean and comfortable. The only problem was that the room was not very sound proof so you could hear when the neighbor showered and used the bathroom.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"another great experience"
This was the second time I booked this hotel thry Hotels.com and I am sure I will be booking this hotel a third time. This place is so place clean, quite and the staff is friendly. It has one of the best breakfast buffets that I have ever seen!!!!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
aaron
"Enjoyable stay"
Very comfortable rooms. We stated in a room with a handicap-accessible bathroom, and it was great. The hotel is right next to the King of Prussia mall construction, but we never heard any of the construction noise; excellent soundproofing. Very convenient.
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel"
The staff were friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were clean, comfortable beds for good sleep. Shopping and restaurants nearby.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Natalia
"Had a wonderful night!"
This would be the third time staying at this hotel. I have always had a pleasant stay. It was quiet, clean and the staff are friendly. Never had any problems. I plan on staying here again in the future!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Back for the 1st time"
#PERFECT
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"great stay!"
The staff was so nice to us. They made good recommendations for area restaurants. The room was spotless and the filters in the AC were clean! I was pleased.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"walking distance to mall"
Very clean hotel. Staff is awesome! Will stay there again!!!
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
Angie
"Wonderful Stay"
The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. The room was classy and very clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Shannon
"Good Hotel"
This was a very nice place with an extremely helpful staff who answered all of my questions. My two minor negative comments were that my room (excellent with a fantastic mattress) was too far from both the vending and ice machines, and I could not get my curtains fully closed. The latter was bad as I was on the first floor.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Fogmill
"it's a hotel at a mall"
Came late. Left early. Loud and rowdy wedding party in bar dissuaded other guests from patronizing.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Crown plaza stay"
Kudos to the Crown Plaza staff, who handled the miscommunication (reservation not received) between Hotels.com and the front desk with astute professionalism, efficiency and graciousness. The room was excellent and customer service superb.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Ed
"Great Place to Stay"
I was here for a conference which was in the hotel. I came the night before to stay which was very convenient. I would return for sure!I dined in the restaurant,food was great as well as the service.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
colleen
"excellent"
Excellent service. The staff at the front desk and as well at the restaurant are excellent. They provided free hotel shuttle to SAP training facility in Cheste (Newton Square). I don't like the fact I have to ask for a lot of things which it should have been offer or come with my stay. So if you don't know, then you may not getting it. Luckly SAP has a flyer and told us what we should expect when staying with them, so I used that flyer to get free breakfast and access to club lounge.
Other trip May 4, 2015