All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
6050 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA, 30071, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
"go elsewhere"
After we checked in we went to our room it hadn't been cleaNed from the other guest, the receptionist wasn't friendly at all and the so called breakfast included is a joke! Cold waffles, cold food no cream cheese ran out of food, I asked if theu had more the lady said what u see is what u get
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
chrissy
"it was just fair!"
It was a fair stay you definitely get what you pay for but all reality I can't say anything bad, and I would stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Rodney
"fair need update need to lower the price"
Clean need updating indoor pool need upgrade might get more service the reason the room was book but it is seasonal yet some minor improvement can be made to make this a better place.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Lowell
"Hotel is good, but needs a little TLC"
This hotel was pretty nice. The only comments I have are that the windows really need to be washed and, though the rooms don't smell of cigarette smoke, the hallways did. Otherwise it was quite nice.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Philip
"Poor choice"
Arrived late at night. Parking lot is very dark. Almost feels unsafe. Front desk desk was just ok. II asked about a restaurant and I was given a local map with listing of places. Got in elevator- DIRTY glass, dirty floor. Got up to room. There were coffee stains on the wallpaper outside my door. I enter the room and there were metal washers on the floor just inside the door. Carpet had stains. There was an old tube TV on the dresser. I checked the bed and the sheets did not appear to be clean and fresh. Some stains on the bed skirt made me check the mattress. There was something wrapped in green cellophane under the mattress. Creepy. I grabbed my stuff and went to the Wyndym down the street. I never called for a refund as it was so late, after 10 PM. I use Hotels.com all of the time. This was the first disappointment. Horrible!
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
JMoschner
"You get what you pay for....maybe"
A hotel running on the cheap. The non-smoking room I stayed in stunk of smoke. I had to repair the toilet myself to keep it from running. The supplied soap was about the size of a hotel mint. The TV was about 15 years old. While the hotel was fairly quiet, anytime someone shut a door near me, my whole room rattled.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location"
The clerk was very helpful re: where to find restaurants. Room was clean and well appointed.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Gerry
"Need update"
Nothing is close to the pictures shown. Be aware. No Ice machine are not in working condition. Pool ceiling with rain drops. Multiple areas with root leaks.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
jlo
Needed to have key reset several times. I even had room changed but the key reset was happening on several rooms on different floors. Very frustrating.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
lori
I was very disappointed. The pictures of hotel online were NOTHING like the real thing. I was not given the room that was discussed. The property is in bad need of repairs. The breakfast was not very good. The business center as they called it was an empty guest room with a broken down desk.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
R L
"pictures are very old"
Carpet was gross furniture was from first of business. Old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I felt like I was in a motel 6.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"good spot"
The rooms were large and comfortable..needed some updating and maintenance..only one ice machine worked in the hotel..and the coffee machine in my room leaked out all the water for brewing. Glad I stayed here instead if the more expensive Hilton, better deal with cont. brkfst included
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Jane
"lovely"
lovely
1 night trip May 25, 2014
John C
"Cheap, you're getting what you pay for, I guess"
Went to a smoking room at first, even though requested non-smoking, but hotel attendant was accommodating. Elevators were bad, one couldn't go to 5th or 6th floor. Carpet on our floor was in terrible condition, but I suppose that's trivial. The worst part though, by far, was the so-called "hot breakfast". Call me spoiled for wanting a nicer breakfast, but really the problem is with the false advertising- I would have went with the cheaper hotels I found that didn't include breakfast- instead I paid a little more for the "hot" breakfast that consisted of a selection of packed oatmeal, bagels, and precooked waffles. The only "hot" part was the toaster for the bagels and the hot water you add into your packet of oatmeal. The only plus is that it's on the cheaper side of hotel stays in the area, so for a quick or one- night stay, and you don't mind the false advertised breakfast, it's perfect.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2014
"Worst Hotel Ever!!!!!"
They need to close it down and get it remodeled.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Kalep
"Absolutely terrible!"
One of the worst experiences I have ever been through.service was terrible & the rooms were more than nasty! Everything was falling apart and we didn't have a working tv! I asked management for bleach to reclean my room and they said they didn't own any bleach!!!! Nasty nasty nasty is all I can say!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"bad stay"
I didn't like anything. Hotel was dirty. Cleaning staff did not do their job. Pool was dirty as well. Television had very bad reception.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Tillery
"Don't recommend this hotel"
When we arrived in our room, there was a serious stench that we had to go back out and get several air fresheners to cover up. And, our window was nailed shut. For a king size bed, we had 4 very small pillows that were so broken down and lumpy we could not use them. One of the bedside lamps didn't work. The first morning we were there, we took our showers and left for the day. When we got back, our room had not been serviced. The front desk gave me an attitude when I went down and asked for a couple more towels. She said "weren't there any in your room?" I said yes, but we used them, and our room was not refreshed today. She then had to go "see if they had any down there." I had originally booked that hotel because the web said it had an indoor AND outdoor pool, so I figured I could still swim if the weather was bad. Well, the "two" pools were connected, so with it raining outside, it was too cold to swim in the indoor pool too. The hot tub was covered with a board and out of service. When I tried to blow dry my hair after my shower, I discovered that the hair dryer was only for decoration, and didn't actually work. The second day, our room was refreshed....sort of. We were given no more coffee, which we had gone through the day before. By now, we were out of coffee and out of shampoo. The last day, our room was serviced, we were given more coffee, but no more shampoo. Upon checkout, the lady just wrote down my room number and sent me on my way.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"OLD AND DIRTY"
The hotel room was OLD and VERY DIRTY.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Lindsey
"One of the worse I have ever stay in."
We couldn't even get towells we were told house keeper go home at 4:00 pm. We didn't have a remote for the tv and they did not clean ourroom and we were told they had people coming in and they had to clean rooms for them. The pool was dirty and not fit to get in and when I tried to talk to the Manager about the hold thing, he said to me WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO AND WALK OFF. By the way when I told the lady at the check in desk there was a lot of trash in the hall she said house keeping will get it tomorro, it was terrible and I did take a picture of it.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Danny
"Disliked the solicitors outside the hotel."
Everything was fine with the hotel except the solicitors around the hotel.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Very out dated...needs renovation
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Hotel needs a lot of work done.."
I was not told that the jacuzzi was out of service. The whole hotel needs to be renovated. The pool chairs are rusty and needs to be replaced. The pool area needs better lighting. The ladder that goes in the pool was broken outside. The plastic glass of the hotel were are all stained. The hotel kept running out of towels. I had to go to the front desk which I only was able to get a hand towel. The pool area never had extra towels. The ice machine on the 8th floor was out of service. The breakfast area needs more lighting. Its not a cozy place to eat breakfast. It is a nice hotel but needs a lot of updated work done to it.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
lena
"Run down hotel which may have once been nice..."
1st room my family was given had an A/c that didn't work. We were assigned another, but bedding looked dirty...blankets had stains on them. Bathroom wallpaper was coming off. My 2yr old daughter pointed out that the bathtub was dirty...it was rust stained. One lamp switch didn't work. The hall way carpets were worn and damaged. Windows were fogged up due to bad seals. Continental breakfast consisted of dried cereals, and donuts. For the price we paid I would have expected more. It may have been a nice hotel at one point but not much care has been put into it.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"You get what you pay for!"
Not much
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Would never stay here again"
This was one of the worst hotels I've seen. Stains on walls,dirty rooms,dirty carpets holes in walls
7 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
JRich
Eye ni get checking the Romo was dirty, the y chance me to another room but when we come back at nigth the housekeeping staff never celan ocurre room.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"close to hwy"
First thing you see are bums hanging out and confronting people. The lobby is nice, then the hallway to our room is stagnant, the room size is good but there are stains everywhere. Our toilet WAs leaking and we haD to Change rooms at midnight. The second room is even more stained and throughout the night the AC comes on and automatically you get all stuffed up. NEVER AGAIN
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"You get what you pay for!"
Nice staff. Large clean rooms even comfortable beds. For the price it was fine. The only problem I had was the room next to mine the people were really loud in the middle of the night and with me in town for business it made it hard to sleep. My suggestion would be to have rooms designated as business rooms; sleep is a wonderful thing when you have meeting for hours on end the following morning.
5 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
Room was dirty. Didn't feel safe in parking lot.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"it's not bad...."
The first thing that struck me when I got to the hotel was that the employee was wearing jeans. She was very nice and courteous. The hotel is kind of old and you can see that as soon as you enter the lobby. But it was clean. The room was very spacious, old but again, clean. There were several signs of wear in the bathroom (scuffed up bath tub, floor, etc.) but nothing too bad. Oh the hair dryer didn't work. The shower was great and had very good pressure. The bed was comfortable and there was nothing to complain about in the room. I'd stay again if I needed to.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Kenya
"Did not feel safe"
Dirty , dark hotel, with extended stay quest, we were told not to leave anything in the cars because they would be broken in to,
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Over priced for the condition!"
Not clean at all, will not recommend, will not stay there! First and last time. Maybe will return back under different management or company!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
RB
"Unclean!"
The hotel itself is average, not spectacular but I can't argue about that. The room condition was bad though. When I got in my bed looked like someone had been sleeping in it, the towels were dirty and the they left an extension cord under a table for me to plug in the lights and alarm clock. There were bobby pins and hair ties left on the table. Clearly a poor job at house cleaning. Good note is that the air conditioning worked, however the tv did not.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"not a very nice hotel"
The hotel was the worst hotel I've ever been to. The first room was filthy the bed linen were brown and the lights we're missing a few light bulbs and it had a few stains on the carpet.The television was an old style not a flat screen at all.The breakfast did not look even fix to eat the donuts were hard and not fresh so I did not eat any breakfast when I was there.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
The service was horrible we checked in on a Friday and we had to buy our own face towels from target because they didn't have any. The hot tub didn't work the breakfast was horrible all the ice machines was out of order on every floor except the first floor.
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Outdated"
Everything was broken in the room. The tv, hair dryer, remote etc very outdated
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Good hotel"
This is a good hotel. But with such low rates you have to expect some type of ratchetness to be associated with it. Overall a great hotel, not so great guest though
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"room"
good carpet not clean, sink was clogged but they took care of it overall rate better than average older hotel for special rate we received would definitely stay again
4 night trip May 29, 2014
Ollie Hemmitt
great value
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Overall Good experience"
Good for the money you pay. Staff is friendly. Few stains on the carpet,yes....few visible repairs here and there, yes...Quality of the cable TV is not there...yes...Pool out of of order, yes...but we didn't need one anyway. Small details which could be fixed, I guess the owner is pretty frugal....or economical... But as I said it is a good hotel for the money you are spending. Nice designed Hotel , interesting architecture. Have no problem with staying there again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Nat
""Breakfast police"on duty!"
Horrible..a lady named faviola harassed us about our room # at breakfast and stood over us the whole time. She then took my child's bread out of the toaster and yelled about it catching fire the way it was put in. Lady relax garden plaza is a dump not the 4seasons. Petty people suck!
Other trip May 31, 2014
Noemi
"I wouldn't recommend this place!"
I booked it because it looked nice on the pictures and was a decent price. We got to the room and the first thing I noticed was used shampoo in the bathroom. My husband checked the bed and we decided not to sleep under the covers because the room smelled musty, like it wasn't thoroughly cleaned. Above all, I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Displeased
"need more minor amenities"
There were no microwaves in room. Only at end of hall with broken ice machine. The was no breakfast, as promised. Ice machine was in lobby. Also . Location of hotel hard to find. Sits behind trees off main street. When called hotel for instructions, staff would pick up and hang up without answering. This happened 7 times. Would not stay there again. Other nicer hotels in surrounding area.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Choose another hotel...!"
It is rarely that II would complain or provide a poor rating. NEVER...have I stayed at a hotel of such poor quality. No towels...no soap... no service... Don't disappoint yourself. Spend the extra money and stay up the street at another hotel.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Never Again!!
"Garden inn"
Overall was better then I expected. The clock in the room was broken and tv didn't have a remote. The hotel is very run down and in need of repairs had to go to 3 different ice machines before I found one that worked however the staff was very nice and helpful and was really cheap probably due to the fact the hotel borders on the not so great side of norcross. Did the job for a one night stay
1 night trip May 24, 2014
It was just ok. The hotel was very dated. But the price was reasonable.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
The room was clean and nice it just far from down town and no transportation in the area. Ice machine only work in the lobby. Beside that nice hotel,
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
Geanna
"will never stay there again"
that was a nice hotel from the outside but on the inside it was THE BATES MOTEL!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Jacke
"nice and clean"
Had a nice and pleasant time. Pricing was great and had surround sound in bathroom
Other trip May 7, 2014