All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
6050 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA, 30071, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Food is not good
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Nice Get Away for a day"
This trip was a great away from the city for a couple of days. Really enjoyed the service of the hotel members and my most favorable part of the cost was the comfort of the mattress. The room was clean and all utilities were supplied. The only thing that I would recommend to be updated is the decor of the rooms. It was old and outdated but all and all the trip was enjoyed, guest services were great and the stay was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
Branden
"Bachelor party crash hotel"
Place wasn't clean, other guests said the fire department just had shut down one of the elevators when I got there. It was just a cheap place to crash from a bachelor party so didn't expect much but pictures are deceiving
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
"Holes in walls behind"
Holes behind TV and the Hispanic woman who serves the 4 day old breakfast very rude and insulting taking role call of guests trying to have breakfast. Very disrespectful and asking the front desk if I was a guest there. I guess Im not supposed to eat my paid with stay breakfast before role call is taken. Fire her!!!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
mika
"Stay in Atlanta"
the room was very nice. Everytime I stay, i never have a remote that works with the television. But the bed was very comfortable and I loved it.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Tillery
"Peace !!!"
Cozy & quiet.
1 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
It was a great stay overall. I'll definitely visit again.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Emergency Only"
you get what you pay for. i would stay again if it was an emergency, had to stop driving cause i was tired type of thing.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Lina
"REAL GARDEN"
VERY GOOD
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Mount
"Affordable. Reliable. Overall Clean"
The only thing I would say I disliked is that the indoor pool was closed and the reasoning was because it was out of season, which to me does not make a whole lot of sense seeing how it is an indoor pool. It is directly connected to the outdoor pool so maybe there is a legit reason, but then again maybe that wasn't such a bright idea. What if someone wanted to go swimming in the winter/early spring time?
1 night trip Mar 31, 2015
"A Hotel with Character"
This is a hotel to consider if you are in the Atlanta area for a short stay or a long one. Even though it is evident that this hotel has some age, it adds character to your stay that you cannot find in newer hotels. The Waterfall in the lobby and the solid wood furnishings and decor was a breath of fresh air away from the cookie cutter hotel rooms you usually find. The room was uniquely shaped, with many nice features.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Tonydtiger1971
"It is old, inexpensive, but certainly adequate"
It seems to be in need of some major fix-up work. Missing light bulbs, the room refrigerator did not work; the ice machines on all floors did not work, but the one in the lobby did. But the glassed-in elevator is a delight. The staff at the front desk could not have been nicer. The view from the windows (8th floor) is nice. Relatively quiet. Close to a lot of other things. Free carbs for breakfast and a coffee pot in the room; hair dryer. Ample parking.
Other trip May 2, 2015
wearytraveler
"Ok place to stay"
It was a nice big room. Clean room. Only bad thing was I didn't think the air condition was working and when I called to tell the front desk she said they had no more rooms so I'd pretty much have to burn up she didn't care. Which I'm almost sure that was a lie. Then the air finally started working. Overall nice place.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Overall everything was good, room big and clean. would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
angie
"Not a clean hotel."
The coffee maker was dirty as well as the cups for it. They where stuck together like it's been like that for a while. Towels was dirty, no container for ice. The breakfast consisted of mostly sweets. Not sure if they change the sheets every time someone leaves.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
shane
Hotel was neat. staff was very friendly, room was very huge, clean and comfy. Would recommend to friends
"Great Stay for a Great Price"
The hotel was a little dated but, depends on how you feel this may add to you stay. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very ckean.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"Sucked"
Horrible, nasty
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
kerry
"Sluming in Norcross"
hotel is older and it tells.costs are too high for what you get.no return stay for me.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Disappointed Valentines get away"
Description of the available amenities were not the same as what is actually available. The pool was not opened and looked like it was closed for a while. The breakfast buffet is cereal out of bins (not individual boxes) and milk in a dispenser, and Dry donuts. They also have a bar that was not open. Very disappointed in the stay overall.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Going downhill"
this place keeps going downhill. Its cheap, thats all it has going for it. Bed was clean, carpet was not. Bathroom towels and toiletries are motel 6 or worse. Room had strong smell of cleaner trying to hide other smells. You get what you pay for. Lights didnt work in rooms and hallways (7th floor). Hall carpets coming up everywhere. overall scary place. Lots of unattended kids roaming around even at 2am, so you can guess whats going on here.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"better than expected for the price"
Much better than expected for the price
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
"Really"
Front desk could have been a little more friendly.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Jonnetta
"Did they care? Do they care?"
After receiving my room key it didn't work 2 times then I had to go back to the front desk 2 times then she gives me another room and tells me don't come back down to call. The room she puts me in the phone didn't work. Then the remote didn't work. Then the heat didn't work. All things you want to work when staying At a hotel. I had to change rooms for the 2nd time in the middle of the night. Being front desk isn't for everyone . You really have to cater to your guest needs. This hotel needed to be updated . TV is old looking so were the chairs . As much money as hotels make you would think they would care about the comfort of their guest.
2 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"DANGER..."
Where do I begin? I was drawn in by the price, thinking that the stars had aligned and given me an actual deal, hardly the case. When I pulled onto the property the first problem was figuring out how to access the front doors. Once in, the first thing that hit me was the smell of cigarette smoke, then there was the "No Refunds Given Under any Circumstances" sign. I knew then that I was in trouble. The rooms key card reader was hanging OFF! There were holes in the side of the tub. The TV was an old box-type, and the furniture was like something out of an old-eighties film. The room had a foul smell and was just off putting in its entirety. I got the feeling that lots of people who couldn't get housing for various reasons actually lived there, scary thought... I would not recommend anyone to stay here. It was a nightmare and I would never go back.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
A.
"Tired !!"
The room was okay, but dated.The hairdryer, bed ,and wallpaper were like 20 years old. Everything was supposedly closed for remodeling, The hot tub, the pool, the restaurant. room service nothing available. The icemakers on every floor were broken or not turned on.only the one in the lobby worked.The price was cheap but nothing like I used to stay at Garden Plazas. I even went online to make a complaint to Garden Plaza.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
tired
"very weird"
i understand you get what you pay for but this place was a little ridiculous. everything about this place is horrible. completely dilapidated. my first couple nights there i returned to find my room door opened.nothing was taken but i def. felt unsafe..The staff there was very helpful though and gave me a suite on the highest level for my inconvenience.There was no safety lock on the room they gave me..holes in the wall...EVERYTHING is dated.. overall this place is a disaster. my flight to new york was cancelled and i ended up spending more money to book somewhere else.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Tony
"Sometimes pictures do lie!!"
Neighborhood was OK. When I arrived at 11:30 at night I was greeted with a smile and then it went downhill. I was given keys to a room that was already occupied. I walked in on someone. Not good. It didn't appear to be a big deal to the gal at the front desk. I was then given another room. On both floors I went to (7th and 8th) the place was run down. The carpet was not only dirty but curling up . In my room there were several hairs in the tub. The ceiling was at one time a leaking mess that now though dry shows texture and paint that has peeled off in a 3*3 section and is a terrible eyesore over the bed. There is a broken lamp that still has shards of glass hanging off (cut me) next to the bed. They had previously glued it back together. The pool was closed as if I would have gotten in at this point. The breakfast was as good as most "continental". Various cereals (4 or 5 types), several types of breads and juices. It also appeared to me that there were several people there long term.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"A very dangerous place to sleep!!!"
I checked in to a room on the 8th floor and as I walked to my room I could hear the chirping sound a smoke detector makes as the batteries are dyeing, coming from several rooms before reaching my room. I entered my room and immediately realized the smoke detector in my room was missing from the wall and laying on top of the refrigerator with the battery removed. This was apparently the work of the last occupant who didn't want to hear the chirps of a failing battery as they tried to sleep. The disturbing part is housekeeping had processed this room since the last visitor but this issue was not addressed. The next danger I noticed about this room was exposed electrical wiring from underneath the AC/Heater inside the room. I alerted the person at the front desk and she said she was sorry. There was no heat in the lobby and the employees were using space heaters to keep warm. In many places that I have traveled this practice would be illegal and the fire department would issue a citation to the hotel for all of these issues. I have photographs of all of these issues but couldn't load them to this site. I will make them available for anyone to review.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Ugh!"
This is a hotel in desperate need of a makeover. Don't let the atrium fool you, this hotel is cheap for a reason. It's just not nice at all.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Don't stay here!"
When we arrived the "weekly" patrons were hanging in the parking lot. The towels were used and the complimentary toiletries were used. The indoor pool was closed. Water fountains broken.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Betty
"Smells"
The hotel was great munis the odor. It was cheap and convenient.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nowhere near what was advertised"
I stayed two days at this hotel and I barely slept. Not as posh as they make it out to be. Was a bit better than a Motel 6. The rooms walls were stained, smelled like an ashtray (even though I was in a non smoking room), and half the lamps weren't even plugged in. To top it off, the "Continental Breakfast" was a joke. They had bread, and bagels with jelly, boiled eggs, four different cereals that were basically sugar chunks, and the stalest, worst tasting Danish I've ever had. I only paid about a hundred for the two nights, and I still feel like I paid to much. Will not stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"weekend getaway"
It was relaxing to attend R.S. meeting. Room was nice is cozy
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Idella
"only thing missing is a wrecking ball"
Photo's on Expedia must be 20 years old. Staff would only say hotel is very old when I would ask a question about condition. Furniture had rips in fabric, hotel bar was closed, pool was nasty, window seals were mostly cloudy, etc.....I have recommended to my company to put this hotel on the "do not stay" list. I am very surprised that this hotel is associated with Expedia....very disappointing.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"needs help"
Rooms need remodeling.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Not a good stay!"
Fire alarm keep going off with no one from the hotel calling our room and saying what was or wasn't wrong, pool was nasty and breakfast was in a "cold un-used bar" with portable electric heaters for heat and food was very cold! I would not recommend this hotel for a family. Beds were uncomfortable and overall hotel needed a makeover!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Warning - Don't Stay Here"
I only booked it because most other hotels in the area were full, and I needed somewhere to stay as I was working locally The Hotel is terrible, I got a bad impression from the start, it was very cold outside, and the lobby area was freezing cold - I do not think it was heated. The room was like a throwback to the sixties, the bed sheets were a dirty grey color, there was a long hair on the sheets and some dubious stains.. The bathroom was OK but the small bottle of shampoo was half used. Breakfast was a joke, the room was cold, stale bread, with limited spreads, no coffee in breakfast room - for some reason it was in the lobby. I tried to cancel my second nights stay, I would have preferred to sleep in my rental car, I called expedia to cancel, but they had to get a confirmation from the hotel manager - they tried that evening, and the following morning and evening but the manager was "unavailable" to confirm my cancellation - and then of course it was too late. This place is more like a homeless refuge that a Hotel.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Hotel is not bad for the price. The hotel is Definitely outdated but everything is clean and comfortable. Place is located in a good place security wise. Would stay again.
Tasha
"Nice stay, nothing fancy but completely acceptable"
Just a normal hotel but reasonably priced and short commute to Dunwoody- Sandy Springs area. Good restaurants within a five minute drive. Free breakfast was toast and cereal but overall a fine stay.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"go elsewhere"
After we checked in we went to our room it hadn't been cleaNed from the other guest, the receptionist wasn't friendly at all and the so called breakfast included is a joke! Cold waffles, cold food no cream cheese ran out of food, I asked if theu had more the lady said what u see is what u get
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
chrissy
"it was just fair!"
It was a fair stay you definitely get what you pay for but all reality I can't say anything bad, and I would stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Rodney
"fair need update need to lower the price"
Clean need updating indoor pool need upgrade might get more service the reason the room was book but it is seasonal yet some minor improvement can be made to make this a better place.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Lowell
"Hotel is good, but needs a little TLC"
This hotel was pretty nice. The only comments I have are that the windows really need to be washed and, though the rooms don't smell of cigarette smoke, the hallways did. Otherwise it was quite nice.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Philip
The front desk staff was so rude to me. I thought I had to stay another night so the front desk told me I had to book the room through Hotels.com. It turns out I did not need the room and when I tried to cancel, the front desk said it was to late and no one at Hotel.com got back to me. My card was charged for the money and I can not get reimbursed! I will not ever stay there again, or use Hotels.com. I should not have been charged.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Poor choice"
Arrived late at night. Parking lot is very dark. Almost feels unsafe. Front desk desk was just ok. II asked about a restaurant and I was given a local map with listing of places. Got in elevator- DIRTY glass, dirty floor. Got up to room. There were coffee stains on the wallpaper outside my door. I enter the room and there were metal washers on the floor just inside the door. Carpet had stains. There was an old tube TV on the dresser. I checked the bed and the sheets did not appear to be clean and fresh. Some stains on the bed skirt made me check the mattress. There was something wrapped in green cellophane under the mattress. Creepy. I grabbed my stuff and went to the Wyndym down the street. I never called for a refund as it was so late, after 10 PM. I use Hotels.com all of the time. This was the first disappointment. Horrible!
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
JMoschner
"You get what you pay for....maybe"
A hotel running on the cheap. The non-smoking room I stayed in stunk of smoke. I had to repair the toilet myself to keep it from running. The supplied soap was about the size of a hotel mint. The TV was about 15 years old. While the hotel was fairly quiet, anytime someone shut a door near me, my whole room rattled.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location"
The clerk was very helpful re: where to find restaurants. Room was clean and well appointed.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Gerry
"Confusion worthwhile..."
There was much confusion due to the name of the hotel and location I was initially given by Expedia. This caused much time and energy wasted and having to go through 4 different people before straightening out the problem. Initially i was told the name of the hotel was EXTENDED STAY. This ended up being erroneous and had to go through several people before the woman at Holiday Inn Express got things straightened out and eventually directed me to the Garden Plaza. Garden Plaza staff and hotel room were excellent.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Gerry
"Need update"
Nothing is close to the pictures shown. Be aware. No Ice machine are not in working condition. Pool ceiling with rain drops. Multiple areas with root leaks.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014