All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
200 S Pattee St, Missoula, MT, 59802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Nice location but better options nearby"
Nice location but the hotel itself could use a lot of repairs and updates.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Needs improvement"
Had way too much trouble with the key. Had to have it renewed three times due to not working. Service could have been better and the room was OK but not great.
5 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Traveling Through"
Great location. Easy to walk around and see the sights. Loved the real restaurant breakfast that came with my room.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Megan
"It was ok"
Older hotel in a nice part of Missoula. They allowed dogs which is why we booked it. Staff was friendly, room was large but nothing remarkable. Bed was meh comfort wise. The hotel restaurant food was awful.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"I'll stay somewhere else"
I was suppose to get complimentary breakfast, but had to argue to get the voucher. And the pool was Freezing
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Excellent hotel in downtown Missoula"
Very good service at check in and out, very helpful staff and free parking. Good situation.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"non-stop party"
This hotel used to be great, I remember when it opened and my family and I have been visiting and staying here ever since. It's hard not to notice that the place is getting more run down each time we stay, broken fixtures, broken doors etc. I can overlook most of that stuff, but the last weekend we spent at this Hotel was an absolute disaster. Apparently there was a Rugby tournament in town, the first Red Flag was when they had us sign a "code of conduct" letter at sign in, regardless of the fact that I'm 45 years old and traveling with my girlfriend (40) and her 16 year old daughter. We quickly understood what this letter was meant for within hours when the Rugby players showed up and started drinking and partying in their rooms, in the hallways and in the lobby. It was beyond unacceptable, a total lack of security (the girls couldn't walk down the hallway without me escorting them due to lewd comments and aggressive drunk men) and a total lack of control on behalf of the hotel. When a Rugby player is standing in the hotel lobby with his buddies at 8am drinking beer and wearing nothing but a towel, it's time to start kicking people out. We didn't get any sleep, the party was non-stop, the girls did not feel safe what-so-ever and the hotel staff completely ignored the so called "code of conduct" letter that everyone apparently signed. I'll never subject my family to that again.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Ross
"NO holiday !"
Well, the worst place I have ever stayed in for noise and lack of control of the partying crowd that was there. Yelling and partying ALL night and morning in the halls. No apparent effort to control the group of " rugby" people there. Also, dogs barking in the rooms down the hall in the morning to top it off. The location was convenient for my purpose but would gladly have traded distance for a decent nights sleep. There. I'm not usually so critical but it truly was a nightmare there for my stay.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Non-Stop Partying!!"
Probably one of the worst hotel experiences my wife and I ever had, no joke. I thought it was odd that they had me sign my name on a "Code of Conduct" release when I checked in, given our age, but quickly we realized the reasons behind such measures. That's not to say this "code of conduct" contract was actually enforced, not in the least. There was more partying and drunken debauchery going on in this hotel the entire weekend than I've seen in a long, long time. The partying and open containers, inappropriate attire throughout the hotel and lobby seemed to get started at around 8am and didn't stop unit the early morning hours (apparently there was some kind of Rugby Tournament going on). There was NO security, NO hotel General Manager and ZERO care for the other hotel guests who were just hoping to get a decent night's sleep. It was an absolutely appalling Hotel experience, I wouldn't recommend it.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was very pet friendly. I love the location right by the park with quick access to the walking trail by the river.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Erin
"college visit"
Went to visit University Montana college for my daughter. This hotel is close to school and down town
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Terasa A
"nice place"
very nice location, friendly staff. we appreciate pet-friendly hotels!
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"concert night"
Clean & convenient!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
NoAnne
"Holiday Inn downtown Missoula"
perfect
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Lee
"not a view at all"
hotels.com reservation promised a king-size bed room with "a view." what we got was a room with a view of the atrium. called the front desk and was informed the hotels.com info did say "atrium view," not river view as we had assumed.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Tomas
"Great downtown location."
Great location could walk everywhere
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Traci
"Great location downtown and on riverbank."
This hotel has a great location next to riverfront trails and public parks, in middle of downtown area.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
traveler
Great location-you can walk anywhere downtown or to the University. Small bathroon felt cramped. Thin walls so be sure to pick an end room for quiet. View room not worth the extra price since you have to stand by the window to enjoy the view. Neither the beds or chair allow you to look outside. Stop by Market on Front for a comforting latte.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
L. l
The staff was great but the rooms were not always cleaned.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"never again"
20 years ago this was a decent place to stay. Door lock had to be repaired before we could get into room, beds very uncomfortable. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Party hotel for college kids"
It was noisy. Lots off college kids. They had me fill out a personal conduct form when I checked in, that should have been my first clue that it was going to be a sleepless night. Would only recommend this hotel to college kids who like to stay up all night
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Helen
"Party of college students in room next door"
On our first night there was a room full of college students partying from 8:30 until midnight. We called and complained many times, told they had no other rooms for us to move, they did not tell other room to be quiet until 12:30. We were told they would give us a free breakfast for our troubles and then in morning denied it. Party quieted fianlly after manager finally came at 12:30 am but started again at 2:30 a.m. My som had to be at science fair at 8:00 am and got little sleep that night. This was a Sunday night! Both staf and college students in room next door were inconsiderate of us having a child in our room subjected to alcohol going up in elevator, swearing and obscence talk in room next door or fact that that child had to attend science fair the next morning. Staff told us they would give us a free breakfast the next morning for our troubles and when we inquired about this the nesxt morning were told they did not know anything about it. We felt staff handling of this situation was discourteous to us and unprofessional for a hotel.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Stayed here for a concert at the Wilma Theater. Great location to downtown. Airport shuttle is a nice touch.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Affordable conference facility, reasonable comfort"
I chose this hotel because I was attending a conference at the hotel, so it was very convenient. It's not as expensive as many other conference facility hotels, and that trade-off was worth it when it came to a few minor shortcomings. The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly quiet. For the most part the room was clean, but they shower had a left-over bar of soap and partial bottle of shampoo, which told me they forgot to clean it. Other than that, everything was in order. The staff were pleasant and willing to please. I would stay here again if I attended another conference here.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Traveler
"hope you don't look young."
This hotel was in a great location for wanting to be downtown and also to get to the Wilma Theatre. My largest complaint was when we got there it was fairly busy, a lot of people were checking in and one man at the front desk gave everyone a small talk about the noise policy as the were checking inn, which is completely understandable. BUT when I went up to check in, he gave me this same speech then included this hotel was a strict non-party place and non-smoking as well. I didn't say anything at the time, but I felt he decided to include these things due my age. I am younger and was there with a few of my friends but we were not being loud in the lobby and gave him no indication to feel this way. This comments were strictly based off how young I look. Which frankly is even younger than I am, regardless I was raised to be respectful and I will not tolerate age discrimination in a facility that I am paying for. I will not be staying here again nor will I recommend it. EVER
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel! Close to downtown activities."
Hotel was clean, spacious, and located close to downtown. Staff was accommodating and when there was a few items that need to be fixed, was prompt in rectifin.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"good hotel better location"
The only thing that wasn't nice was the tv cabinet. It had this really annoying rattle every time someone walked by. Other than that it had a great location right downtown where you can walk everywhere.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"breakfast anyone??"
just wish they would bring back the complimentary breakfast.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, location great."
Stayed for two evenings, bed and pillows were very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Pen
"Holiday Inn"
The room wasn't clear when we arrived at 6pm, but the front desk attendant kindly comp'd us drinks and an appetizer while we waited. The breakfast service was nonexistent. The pancakes and biscuits were tough. Coffee wasn't good either. However, the steamer clams appetizer the night before was delicious!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"overnight"
This was a fine place to stay. The room was spacious enough, the bathroom was very good, with granite counter, but the lights were low wattage. Otherwise, very fine place.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice motel but wished the served breakfast with C"
The late night noise was disturbing. Room too close to elevator
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
wilma
"Location is king"
The only plus is the location other than that it is an average hotel the staff was uniformed about local delivery places
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Downton Missoula"
We were just here for one night, and it suited our purposes. Room size was good, and the beds had plenty of blankets. Only complaint was the bathroom was too small.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
"Very great location downtown!!!"
Great staff, helpful and friendly... loved the location, it was clean and price was awesome!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great Hotel, Awful Night Steward"
Overall the hotel and the room were as expected. That being said, the staff were sub par, especially the child we checked in with. I say "child" because of the fantastically lackadaisical way in which he treated me and my girlfriend. He even made an attempt to mock us as we made our way back to our room for the night. Needless to say, interact with this man-child at your peril.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"NEEDS major updating!"
Needs updating. My sheets were not clean and the hot tub/pool area is so out of date. The hotel looked like it was falling apart in places. The only redeeming factor is location
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice and Clean Hotel"
We only stayed one night and didn't spend much time in the actual hotel, but the room was clean and comfortable. The on-site restaurant is great. Staff was efficient at getting us checked in and out.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Shane
"Stopover"
Reviews are based on a very short stay. Got in late and left early. Front desk staff was polite. Room was very clean and in good condition. Bed was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Raymond
"Holiday Inn Stay"
Everything was great except our room had three light bulbs that were out. There was a little garbage left over from the previous guest and we tried to enjoy the hot tub in the morning, but the water was freezing! The Bar and Restaurant were nice!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Loved staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown!"
King room was spacious and very nice, location was perfect - very easy to walk almost anywhere downtown.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Great location. Great atmosphere. The hot tub was still not warmed up in the morning (10 am) which was a disappointment after a night on the town. The room was by the elevator so you could hear drunken people coming back after midnight through 3am.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good place to stay for checking out old town"
This was a decent holiday inn for the price! Enjoyed the bar and restaurant as well as spa, pool, and sauna. Super close walking distance to multiple restaurants and breweries. A few yards from the river as well. Definitely will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel in walking distance to downtown"
This hotel is very nice. I like the coffee bar in the lobby, and the restaurant downstairs. In the warmer months you can walk to the farmers market, the carousel, restaurants, and the wilma theatre. Also very close to st. Patricks hospital. I have stayed here a lot, and it will always be my first choice for a Missoula stay!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
sblm
"Ideal Location & Clen Rooms"
Perfect location downtown near the river and restaurants & shopping.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Rachel
"Weekend"
Parking was tight... But overall was great!
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"Close to where we needed to be."
The Holiday Inn is reputable and met our needs besides being clean and quiet.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Usins
"OK hotel, not sure about the area"
I had my car broken into while parked in the lot in front of the hotel. Although I understand you park at your own risk when I went in to inform the front desk they couldn't have cared less. That was disappointing to me.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Doug
"Close to University of Montana! Walking distance."
Friendly, clean and affordable. Large parking lot. Immediate snow removable after an evening snowstorm. Perfect location to walk downtown and to the U of Montana. Very quiet.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"very friendly and helpful"
Great trip returning my child
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015