All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
200 S Pattee St, Missoula, MT, 59802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Ideal Location & Clen Rooms"
Perfect location downtown near the river and restaurants & shopping.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Rachel
"Weekend"
Parking was tight... But overall was great!
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"Close to where we needed to be."
The Holiday Inn is reputable and met our needs besides being clean and quiet.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Usins
"OK hotel, not sure about the area"
I had my car broken into while parked in the lot in front of the hotel. Although I understand you park at your own risk when I went in to inform the front desk they couldn't have cared less. That was disappointing to me.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Doug
"Close to University of Montana! Walking distance."
Friendly, clean and affordable. Large parking lot. Immediate snow removable after an evening snowstorm. Perfect location to walk downtown and to the U of Montana. Very quiet.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"very friendly and helpful"
Great trip returning my child
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"new years day"
close to downtown
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
maren
"Nice hotel, great staff, disappointing room"
The room was modern but restroom especially needed attention. Base of toilet around the back had caked on scum, grout in shower (tiling on the wall) was disgustingly discolored (easily turned back to white with a rub of a washcloth). The toilet especially was shocking, it looked like mildew mixed with general scummy toilet buildup. Again, easily could have come off, it was a lack of attention to detail. Fan an all night in the room even when heating and AC unit was turned off (fan was in ceiling, extremely loud and difficult to sleep). Hotel staff was great and very helpful. Clean pool and fitness area, spa when the jets were turned off had brown water. Decent place to spend the night and I had no concerns about the cleanliness of the bed, but overpriced for the town it was in.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Noah
"Great place to stay!"
Great place to stay. I've atayed here numerous times for business and since the remodel it is a very clean high end hotel. The staff is always friendly. They do not offer a continental breakfast but they do have a restaurant in the building. I would recommend going across the street to market on the front for meals and coffee tho.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"A Very Reliable Place"
We often stay here on our to visit family in Montana, and it has always been very good to us. Nothing too fancy, but very clean and friendly. Very good food in the restaurant: great breakfasts! And the pool is also great!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Nathaniel
"Great hotel!!!"
I love staying in this hotel...staff is so helpful and it is so close to everything.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Consistent"
Always an excellent stay. No hassle . Bed comfortable and front desk easy to work with.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
A
"comfortable and convenient to downtown & river"
We enjoyed our stay. We find the customer service really quite good-all questions were addressed quickly and our needs taken care of. The convenience to downtown and walking to the river and trails are added attractions for our needs.. The courtesy vehicle is a plus as well. The only complaint was the "hot tub" seemed quite HOT and did not seem to cool down a bit. That was not the case last time we stayed.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
leslie
"Great place for downtown Missoula"
The Holiday Inn Downtown was perfect for our visit to our daughter.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
OWM
Great service, friendly staff, clean rooms and lobby spaces, overslept a little and was not hassled for missing check out time.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Anna
"Good but..."
The hotel is in a great location and the staff was wonderful. Convenient shuttle from Hotel (you won't need a car if you are in and around downtown Missoula) and they had bikes for use. The spa and pool was very nice as well. The only downside is the noise coming from other rooms. It is not as if the people were being loud but my room (and my colleagues rooms) had at least 1 if not 2 adjoining room doors. When the people next to me were carrying on a normal conversation it was like they were at the foot of my bed. I had to lower the air conditioning so it would stay on all night and try to drown out the noise. So that would be my only complaint. Holiday Inn, fix those doors!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
The hot tub was cold and the jets shot the water up and out of the jacuzzi. It was a pleasant & comfortable place to stay. The staff were nice and friendly.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
lil
"Nice Hotel in dowtown Missoula"
Great location along the river with easy walking access to most downtown locations. We didn't rent a car. But the hotel-provided transportation van service was very convenient. Room was clean & comfortable with river view. A little more storage space for clothes would have been nice. Small in-room refrigerator was a welcome plus. Only downside was our inability to control the in-room heating & cooling equipment. We were comfortable but the controls on the unit or the thermostat on the wall, did not seem to affect it's operation (?) Lobby internet access with printer, was very handy for printing boarding passes for flight.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Walt
"Great service!"
After driving from Salt Lake City, the young man at the front desk was very nice. He checked us in quickly and showed us on a map where all of the resturaunts in downtown Missoula with in walking distance were. More hotels should have top quality service like this.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Jesse
dark and not well maintained. dark and not well maintained. dark and not well maintained.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great hotel on the river and in Downtown"
This hotel is at a fantastic location, easy walkability to all of downtown Missoula. It is close to everything including restaurants, shopping, breweries, parks and the Clark Fork River. The room was nicely appointed and clean with a large bathroom.We definitely enjoyed our stay here.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Allan
"Great experience!"
nice staff, clean/new room, great location!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Not worth the price"
Can't beat the location but for older rooms with less amenities, not worth the price compared to others for similar prices in Missoula I've stayed in. Bathroom was tiny with no fan to vent water vapor. Restaurant was reasonably priced. When I booked I chose a room with a view which the booking on hotels.com indicated a room with a view to the outside, what I got was an inside room which had window out to interior of hotel which meant basically needed to keep curtains closed because any number of rooms could look right into ours. Staff was very nice but really not worth the price compared to what I can get elsewhere in Missoula. Room still had garbage in refrigerator and not cleaned very good. Manager did come clean the fridge but again, really, for the price charged shouldn't have to put up with that kind of stuff or at least get a break in price.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Lovely outside patio and foodservice."
The back patio overlooks a lovely green area that borders a walkway along the river. Food service was excellent. While the indoor pool was fine, there were lapses in providing towels and maintaining the heat in the whirlpool.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
We enjoyed out stay at holiday inn Missoula. Great location close to restaurants, shops, and waterfront. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Joni
"Nice location-close to river, walkable to downtown"
This is your standard Holiday Inn. It's in a good location, the rooms are clean & comfortable. The service was good in that we got there early & they called is when our room was ready. It was not so good in that we had an early morning flight so had asked for a wake-up call but never got one. Good thing we used our phones as backup.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Hotel close to downtown"
Put us in a suite that was not really a suite it had a Murphy bed and was very uncomfortable and bathroom too small. Would not stay here again was very over priced Hot tub did not work either and fitness room had outdated equipment
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
weebgirl
"Not an good place to stay!"
The hotel is conveniently located in downtown Missoula but is very dated and over priced. Whatever happened to a free breakfast? There were serious plumbing issues, the rooms were small, housekeeping was mediocre, there was only 1 elevator etc. It was just plain shabby. The staff was very nice and helpful and the shuttle to the airport was excellent. All in all, the hotel is overdue for some major renovations!
4 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Alan
"Down at the heels for a Holiday Inn"
This is not up to the typical Holiday Inn standards, but is passable. Looks pretty aged all around, and sticky stuff in the carpets is disconcerting when barefoot. Really nice staff. All our friends warned us to eat nearby instead of hotel, which was well advised
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Traveler1
"Family Wedding"
We stayed here for a family wedding in Missoula. Perfect for families and close to the town.
"great location, not so great hotel"
I mainly chose this hotel because of proximity to.downtown and.to the skatepark for my son. This.is an.older hotel and most of the rooms.have.one window which faces into the atrium. Hence it is bright and noisy until at least 11pm and they play pretty loud music in the.atrium as early as 8:30 am. The walls are extremely thin, you can hear everything. The woman next door had her tv on at 11:30 pm really loud. After asking her to turn it down (she didn't) I called.the front desk and.they sent someone who only knocked on her door and said "security" . She turned it down only slightly. They were out of earplugs at the desk and acted.helpless.."I know, its a.noisy hotel". I suggest a stock of earplugs for every guest. Best things: free.parking and the market a block down for great foods and coffees. But left NOT well rested.
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Maria
"MissoulaXCLA"
The hotel is in a great location, very close to everything we needed, and had a farmers market just across the street. Rooms were typical, and clean. The only negative I can relate is that on our last night the people in the room next door came in late, not the hotels problem, but in the morning we both smelled cigarette smoke, so it was obviously coming in from the adjoining room. Not real heavy, but still :-(
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close to the trail and downtown."
Enjoy staying in Missoula especially the hotel is close to the downtown area.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Never Again"
Management slow to respond to after-midnight disruption by unsupervised children. No offer of comp for inconvenience. Poor room layout/floor plan. Dreary interior decor. After multiple tries to enjoy this location I give up. The only thing going for it is good location.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Frequent Flyer
"Pleasant Experience"
The room was clean, beds comfortable, towels were fluffy and shower worked fine. Hotel had a hot tub, pool which we did not use but noticed it was enjoyed by others. Got a good night's rest in a clean environment at a reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Great stay, very clean, would recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Completely disappointed"
We arrived late and they had trouble finding a room for us that accommodated our dog even though we had let them know in advance. They hotel rooms are in a U shape and we finally got a room at the farthest end of the U which we had to unload two small children, dog, luggage, pillows etc. to. It was a long walk to even take the dog out. We arrived after 11 and the lobby was crowded and loud and a bit out of control. The room was fine, serviceable and fairly clean but the distance to a door was ridiculous having a dog. The front desk teenager type girl acted as though she was doing a favor and was kind of rude. Won't ever stay here again. We are fond of Holiday Inn's but we will give this one a miss.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Nicole
"nice place to stay--close to fun events"
It was a great place to stay--close to wonderful walking trails along the Clark's Fork River, really great farmers' markets (2) on Saturday in downtown Missoula. There was an afternoon BBQ cook-off in the park near the hotel 5/31. The park also has a kids play ground and carousel. Also an indoor pool and spa at the hotel to relax in. Awesome place to stay!!!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Great hotel stay in Missoula"
Everything was great here, from start to finish. Quick and helpful check-in, comfortable, roomy, clean accommodations, nice hot tub, pool, gym, sauna area, and close walking distance to everything in downtown Missoula. Wouldn't change anything.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Tyler
"O.K. Hotel"
Hotel is nice but not as good as other Holiday Inn's I have stayed at. The employees seemed distant, and my room was dusty.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"A beautiful hotel in a beautiful town!"
The area was beautiful, and the hotel was too! Travelling for 4 days, this was the best stop we made along the way. Awesome in-room dining, very friendly staff, very comfortable bed & pet friendly for sure! Highly recommend this hotel for any traveller.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Megan
"Missoula 2-nighter"
Great location close to U of M. Room was fine, but bathroom was tiny.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Slept like a baby!"
I really enjoyed the bed - slept well after a long day of shopping and walking downtown. Location is very good. Clean rooms. GREAT FOOD at the bar/lounge and they have a patio that is just beautiful. I would stay again and I would recommend this to others.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Sammy
"Luv the location"
It was clean and quiet and very nice.I did enjoy the location itbwas close to downtown shopping and food.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Both nights we were told the kitchen closed prior to the posted time when we attempted to order some nachos. Other than that, our stay was good.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Barry
"Good Hotel - Attentive Staff - Large Rooms"
Nice experience. Friendly staff. Rooms very large. Hotel was clean. I was lucky to stay in a room w an outside view, which was nice. The interior, atrium facing rooms do not have natural sunlight. One thing: I called the hotel in advance to request early check-in. They said they do not guarantee check-in before 4pm (Fair enough). I arrived at noon and room was not ready. The staff did hold my luggage at the front desk. I left to have lunch and came back 2 hours later but the room was still not ready. Staff said they would attempt to contact cleaning staff to expedite things. I had to wait in the lobby for another two hours and checked in at 4pm. Front desk said they have problems getting in touch with cleaning staff. In the year 2014, where any child over the age of 10 has a cell phone, I find it odd they the hotel staff have no way of contacting the cleaning crew. I understand the 4pm rule but if a guest has been waiting in the lobby, it might be beneficial to the hotel to get a better method of contacting cleaning staff to try to at least attempt to expedite things. Also, there was a convention of young children during the time of my stay, and many of them were riding the elevators after swimming in the pool (which as in the lower level). This resulted in water pooling on the floor of the elevator and made the floor slippery.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
So Loud. If the bathroom was any smaller, you would have to stand in the toilet to brush your teeth. Very Clean.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
"Party in the lobby"
Very noisy public energy in halls and main area until past midnight. Very uncontained event making it ridiculous to rent rooms to other guests.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
The house keeper walked into our room at 9:45 am unannounced.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great Place"
We like to venture to Missoula for concerts at The Wilma Theater and we stay at this hotel every time. It's a perfect walking distance to the venue, restaurants and bars. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. We haven't had a bad experience yet! It is definitely our "go to" hotel in Missoula.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014