All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
200 S Pattee St, Missoula, MT, 59802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Comfortable
    Room is all right
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Great location-you can walk anywhere downtown or to the University. Small bathroon felt cramped. Thin walls so be sure to pick an end room for quiet. View room not worth the extra price since you have to stand by the window to enjoy the view. Neither the beds or chair allow you to look outside. Stop by Market on Front for a comforting latte.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
L. l
The staff was great but the rooms were not always cleaned.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"never again"
20 years ago this was a decent place to stay. Door lock had to be repaired before we could get into room, beds very uncomfortable. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Party hotel for college kids"
It was noisy. Lots off college kids. They had me fill out a personal conduct form when I checked in, that should have been my first clue that it was going to be a sleepless night. Would only recommend this hotel to college kids who like to stay up all night
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Helen
"Party of college students in room next door"
On our first night there was a room full of college students partying from 8:30 until midnight. We called and complained many times, told they had no other rooms for us to move, they did not tell other room to be quiet until 12:30. We were told they would give us a free breakfast for our troubles and then in morning denied it. Party quieted fianlly after manager finally came at 12:30 am but started again at 2:30 a.m. My som had to be at science fair at 8:00 am and got little sleep that night. This was a Sunday night! Both staf and college students in room next door were inconsiderate of us having a child in our room subjected to alcohol going up in elevator, swearing and obscence talk in room next door or fact that that child had to attend science fair the next morning. Staff told us they would give us a free breakfast the next morning for our troubles and when we inquired about this the nesxt morning were told they did not know anything about it. We felt staff handling of this situation was discourteous to us and unprofessional for a hotel.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Stayed here for a concert at the Wilma Theater. Great location to downtown. Airport shuttle is a nice touch.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Affordable conference facility, reasonable comfort"
I chose this hotel because I was attending a conference at the hotel, so it was very convenient. It's not as expensive as many other conference facility hotels, and that trade-off was worth it when it came to a few minor shortcomings. The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly quiet. For the most part the room was clean, but they shower had a left-over bar of soap and partial bottle of shampoo, which told me they forgot to clean it. Other than that, everything was in order. The staff were pleasant and willing to please. I would stay here again if I attended another conference here.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Traveler
"hope you don't look young."
This hotel was in a great location for wanting to be downtown and also to get to the Wilma Theatre. My largest complaint was when we got there it was fairly busy, a lot of people were checking in and one man at the front desk gave everyone a small talk about the noise policy as the were checking inn, which is completely understandable. BUT when I went up to check in, he gave me this same speech then included this hotel was a strict non-party place and non-smoking as well. I didn't say anything at the time, but I felt he decided to include these things due my age. I am younger and was there with a few of my friends but we were not being loud in the lobby and gave him no indication to feel this way. This comments were strictly based off how young I look. Which frankly is even younger than I am, regardless I was raised to be respectful and I will not tolerate age discrimination in a facility that I am paying for. I will not be staying here again nor will I recommend it. EVER
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel! Close to downtown activities."
Hotel was clean, spacious, and located close to downtown. Staff was accommodating and when there was a few items that need to be fixed, was prompt in rectifin.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"good hotel better location"
The only thing that wasn't nice was the tv cabinet. It had this really annoying rattle every time someone walked by. Other than that it had a great location right downtown where you can walk everywhere.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"breakfast anyone??"
just wish they would bring back the complimentary breakfast.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, location great."
Stayed for two evenings, bed and pillows were very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Pen
"Holiday Inn"
The room wasn't clear when we arrived at 6pm, but the front desk attendant kindly comp'd us drinks and an appetizer while we waited. The breakfast service was nonexistent. The pancakes and biscuits were tough. Coffee wasn't good either. However, the steamer clams appetizer the night before was delicious!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"overnight"
This was a fine place to stay. The room was spacious enough, the bathroom was very good, with granite counter, but the lights were low wattage. Otherwise, very fine place.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice motel but wished the served breakfast with C"
The late night noise was disturbing. Room too close to elevator
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
wilma
"Location is king"
The only plus is the location other than that it is an average hotel the staff was uniformed about local delivery places
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Downton Missoula"
We were just here for one night, and it suited our purposes. Room size was good, and the beds had plenty of blankets. Only complaint was the bathroom was too small.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
"Very great location downtown!!!"
Great staff, helpful and friendly... loved the location, it was clean and price was awesome!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great Hotel, Awful Night Steward"
Overall the hotel and the room were as expected. That being said, the staff were sub par, especially the child we checked in with. I say "child" because of the fantastically lackadaisical way in which he treated me and my girlfriend. He even made an attempt to mock us as we made our way back to our room for the night. Needless to say, interact with this man-child at your peril.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"NEEDS major updating!"
Needs updating. My sheets were not clean and the hot tub/pool area is so out of date. The hotel looked like it was falling apart in places. The only redeeming factor is location
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice and Clean Hotel"
We only stayed one night and didn't spend much time in the actual hotel, but the room was clean and comfortable. The on-site restaurant is great. Staff was efficient at getting us checked in and out.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Shane
"Stopover"
Reviews are based on a very short stay. Got in late and left early. Front desk staff was polite. Room was very clean and in good condition. Bed was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Raymond
"Holiday Inn Stay"
Everything was great except our room had three light bulbs that were out. There was a little garbage left over from the previous guest and we tried to enjoy the hot tub in the morning, but the water was freezing! The Bar and Restaurant were nice!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Loved staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown!"
King room was spacious and very nice, location was perfect - very easy to walk almost anywhere downtown.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Great location. Great atmosphere. The hot tub was still not warmed up in the morning (10 am) which was a disappointment after a night on the town. The room was by the elevator so you could hear drunken people coming back after midnight through 3am.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good place to stay for checking out old town"
This was a decent holiday inn for the price! Enjoyed the bar and restaurant as well as spa, pool, and sauna. Super close walking distance to multiple restaurants and breweries. A few yards from the river as well. Definitely will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel in walking distance to downtown"
This hotel is very nice. I like the coffee bar in the lobby, and the restaurant downstairs. In the warmer months you can walk to the farmers market, the carousel, restaurants, and the wilma theatre. Also very close to st. Patricks hospital. I have stayed here a lot, and it will always be my first choice for a Missoula stay!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
sblm
"Ideal Location & Clen Rooms"
Perfect location downtown near the river and restaurants & shopping.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Rachel
"Weekend"
Parking was tight... But overall was great!
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"Close to where we needed to be."
The Holiday Inn is reputable and met our needs besides being clean and quiet.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Usins
"OK hotel, not sure about the area"
I had my car broken into while parked in the lot in front of the hotel. Although I understand you park at your own risk when I went in to inform the front desk they couldn't have cared less. That was disappointing to me.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Doug
"Close to University of Montana! Walking distance."
Friendly, clean and affordable. Large parking lot. Immediate snow removable after an evening snowstorm. Perfect location to walk downtown and to the U of Montana. Very quiet.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"very friendly and helpful"
Great trip returning my child
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"new years day"
close to downtown
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
maren
"Nice hotel, great staff, disappointing room"
The room was modern but restroom especially needed attention. Base of toilet around the back had caked on scum, grout in shower (tiling on the wall) was disgustingly discolored (easily turned back to white with a rub of a washcloth). The toilet especially was shocking, it looked like mildew mixed with general scummy toilet buildup. Again, easily could have come off, it was a lack of attention to detail. Fan an all night in the room even when heating and AC unit was turned off (fan was in ceiling, extremely loud and difficult to sleep). Hotel staff was great and very helpful. Clean pool and fitness area, spa when the jets were turned off had brown water. Decent place to spend the night and I had no concerns about the cleanliness of the bed, but overpriced for the town it was in.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Noah
"Great place to stay!"
Great place to stay. I've atayed here numerous times for business and since the remodel it is a very clean high end hotel. The staff is always friendly. They do not offer a continental breakfast but they do have a restaurant in the building. I would recommend going across the street to market on the front for meals and coffee tho.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"A Very Reliable Place"
We often stay here on our to visit family in Montana, and it has always been very good to us. Nothing too fancy, but very clean and friendly. Very good food in the restaurant: great breakfasts! And the pool is also great!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Nathaniel
"Great hotel!!!"
I love staying in this hotel...staff is so helpful and it is so close to everything.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Consistent"
Always an excellent stay. No hassle . Bed comfortable and front desk easy to work with.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
A
"comfortable and convenient to downtown & river"
We enjoyed our stay. We find the customer service really quite good-all questions were addressed quickly and our needs taken care of. The convenience to downtown and walking to the river and trails are added attractions for our needs.. The courtesy vehicle is a plus as well. The only complaint was the "hot tub" seemed quite HOT and did not seem to cool down a bit. That was not the case last time we stayed.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
leslie
"Great place for downtown Missoula"
The Holiday Inn Downtown was perfect for our visit to our daughter.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
OWM
Great service, friendly staff, clean rooms and lobby spaces, overslept a little and was not hassled for missing check out time.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Anna
"Good but..."
The hotel is in a great location and the staff was wonderful. Convenient shuttle from Hotel (you won't need a car if you are in and around downtown Missoula) and they had bikes for use. The spa and pool was very nice as well. The only downside is the noise coming from other rooms. It is not as if the people were being loud but my room (and my colleagues rooms) had at least 1 if not 2 adjoining room doors. When the people next to me were carrying on a normal conversation it was like they were at the foot of my bed. I had to lower the air conditioning so it would stay on all night and try to drown out the noise. So that would be my only complaint. Holiday Inn, fix those doors!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
The hot tub was cold and the jets shot the water up and out of the jacuzzi. It was a pleasant & comfortable place to stay. The staff were nice and friendly.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
lil
"Nice Hotel in dowtown Missoula"
Great location along the river with easy walking access to most downtown locations. We didn't rent a car. But the hotel-provided transportation van service was very convenient. Room was clean & comfortable with river view. A little more storage space for clothes would have been nice. Small in-room refrigerator was a welcome plus. Only downside was our inability to control the in-room heating & cooling equipment. We were comfortable but the controls on the unit or the thermostat on the wall, did not seem to affect it's operation (?) Lobby internet access with printer, was very handy for printing boarding passes for flight.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Walt
"Great service!"
After driving from Salt Lake City, the young man at the front desk was very nice. He checked us in quickly and showed us on a map where all of the resturaunts in downtown Missoula with in walking distance were. More hotels should have top quality service like this.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Jesse
dark and not well maintained. dark and not well maintained. dark and not well maintained.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great hotel on the river and in Downtown"
This hotel is at a fantastic location, easy walkability to all of downtown Missoula. It is close to everything including restaurants, shopping, breweries, parks and the Clark Fork River. The room was nicely appointed and clean with a large bathroom.We definitely enjoyed our stay here.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Allan
"Great experience!"
nice staff, clean/new room, great location!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Not worth the price"
Can't beat the location but for older rooms with less amenities, not worth the price compared to others for similar prices in Missoula I've stayed in. Bathroom was tiny with no fan to vent water vapor. Restaurant was reasonably priced. When I booked I chose a room with a view which the booking on hotels.com indicated a room with a view to the outside, what I got was an inside room which had window out to interior of hotel which meant basically needed to keep curtains closed because any number of rooms could look right into ours. Staff was very nice but really not worth the price compared to what I can get elsewhere in Missoula. Room still had garbage in refrigerator and not cleaned very good. Manager did come clean the fridge but again, really, for the price charged shouldn't have to put up with that kind of stuff or at least get a break in price.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014