All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
1965 N 1200 W, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Trip to Montana"
My wife complained that the bed hurt her back. I was fine for me. Breakfast was very basic. Staff was excellent. No microwave in the room.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Nice staff but dirty"
The staff people were very nice but the hotel is run down and parts were quite dirty. The bathroom had a hole in the wall and the desk chair was made of nylon (no padding) and absolutely filthy. The phone was disgusting and has likely never been cleaned. The pool and hotub were clean and nice. The continental breakfast was typical. I gabe it a higher rating than the environment deserved because the staff were so nice.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Rebecca
"Quality hotel in Layton!"
Always a good quality hotel when I'm in Layton UT.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Kent
"Ok"
The staff was very nice and friendly but the room was not the cleanest the bed and sheets looked good but the bathroom was dirty it had hair and dirt in all the corners.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"La Quinta Stay"
We selected this La Quinta because it was pet-friendly, and requested a room that was away from heavy traffic/noise because my dogs react to it. Unfortunately, they put us in a room right by the elevator and the lobby, and had a long night of watch dog barking because they did not accommodate our request. The room was okay, but not as clean as it should be.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Lacey
"Not a good stay"
Not good service, unfriendly staff. Lack of standard amenities ie- pool towels.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
The hotel was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was good and more than we were expecting.
"Clean, affordable, great location."
Good hotel. Staff wasn't over friendly but not rude either. Brekfast was good. Waffle makers, yogurt, bagels, apples, Apple juice, orange juice, coffee etc. Clean room. Well priced. Checkout is noon rather than 11:00am which is a bonus. Nice indoor swimming pool and hot tub. There were about 20 people swimming around 8:00pm and no towels left, but staff responded quickly when asked. Small TV in room. Beds were a little to soft for my liking. Walgreens across the street plus a whole bunch of great restaurants around. Overall, good experience.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Jared
"nightmare one night stay"
Arrived late to find that our room was not cleaned, sheets and towels dirty, so the front desk girk did try to change the bedding herself, and brought fresh towels and soap. The TV cable channels did not work that night, but we were told that happens sometimes. The breakfast was hard boiled eggs and yogurt, which seemed really cheap for the amount we paid for one night. The elevator did not work most of the time and we were stranded on the third floor since we requested a handicap room with no stairs. someone messed up and put us in a room that was not cleaned, then checked us out before we even checked out. So the hotel maid walked in on us even with the do not disturb sign on the door and caught me changing clothes. I did get a note slid under the door apologizing for the error, but was so completely disappointed in our short stay that we went to another hotel. We were told that the manager would contact us about the stay and refund our money, but we never received the call. We ended up calling the manager after arriving home from our trip. Very disappointed.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"OK"
Not a vacation hotel. Cheap, close to freeway, breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Race"
Went down for Antelope Island Race for my husband to run. Hotel was in a great location to find the race. Son loved the pool and breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Passing through Utah"
I reserved my room on Expedia from my smartphone when I figured out where we would be stopping for the night after leaving Seattle. Showed my driver's license, got my key card and headed out for dinner. Unfortunately we arrived later than expected. Dinner proved to be a bit of a challenge. Instead of asking anyone where to eat, if Famous Dave's BBQ is closed Cracker Barrel is across the street from the hotel's parking lot. You can't see it from the lobby entrance.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Code
"Close to where I needed to be"
Staff very friendly ,helpful, and knowledgeable in regards to area
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
retired
"Cross Country Travelers"
Needs to be remodeled, a little run down. Staff was nice, location was good and close to everything, breakfast was good and free wifi. Was nice there was no bedspreads! The indoor pool was rather on the cold side. Overall, would stay there again!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Pauline
"Not terrible. Not outstanding either."
An okay place to stay if you're looking for a relatively inexpensive place. Good, quality mattress. The bathroom had someone's hair stuck on the wall. This hotel is right next to the expressway which was quite noisy. Be wary of accepting a room that faces the expressway, especially if you're a light sleeper.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Need a good cleaning."
The staff is very nice but hotel needs a good cleaning. Also, the grounds need some work.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lynette
"good but ehhhh"
I would have given a full service rating but the hot tub went out at the beginning of my stay and was not working correctly until after I had checked out. the staff did apologize for the inconvenience so it was not their fault. they did their best to rectify the situation.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Good location in an area close to everything I needed access to.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Just the Basics"
A mini fridge is a must. I didn't realize there wouldn't be one. The breakfast area is practically in the middle of the front lobby. Very hectic.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
kathy
"Perfect Stay"
This was a perfect hotel, very clean and comfortable and in a perfect location. Thank yo!
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Close to Many Attractions"
As always, an easy, pleasant check-in. A nice place to stay and a great value. The breakfast mediocre, but I don't pick a hotel based on the breakfast. Especially when there are many good restaurants nearby that serve breakfast.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
D. Smith
"Clean and comfortable Hotel, close to DCC"
Nice stay, service and breakfast, if I find better transportation I will come back for sure
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
It was great we enjoyed it. We got hooked on the LA Quinta's through this stay. We appreciate that they allowed pets.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Quentin
"Great stop"
Loved the charm of the lobby
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Carrie
"Great Locations"
This hotel is in a nice place, close to lots of restaurants, a mall and theaters.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great Stay!"
We needed wheelchair access & were told by Hotels.com that it wasn't available. I went in to the hotel to see if the regular rooms would work & the manager found an ADA room & made sure we had the reservation. We also had two dogs with us & it worked out great for them as well. With breakfast included on top of a reasonable daily rate, it was a great stay (unlike the Rio in Las Vegas).
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
DANEE S.
"xx"
Easy access from I15 and many restuaurants close.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Trevor
"enjoyed the stay"
The man at the front desk was very helpful and very friendly. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to lots of things"
A nice hotel and a good value. The breakfast is simple, but I don't stay there for the breakfast. There are many places to eat nearby. The room was nice, clean and roomy. The staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"OK for a night"
Generally the hotel was okay. Its location makes it a quick on/off the interstate highway. Its just a older facility that shows its wear, but still comfortable and clean for its age.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Jerry
"Breakfast disappointment"
We stayed for the convenience of the breakfast it was a joke! No breakfast meat and only boiled eggs.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"shopping at layton mall"
good staff fantastic service
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great dog hotel"
Very pet friendly, grass area nice for dogs, though some owners need to learn to clean up after pets.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
sally
Manager was great!
1 night trip Nov 18, 2014
"Not a two and a half star hotel!"
Well booked this room for my wife and friend, who are not overly picky. They were put in a room with dirty walls, sink, and when the pulled down the bed covers two big stains on the sheets.... It is a older hotel, but come on, unchanged stained sheets?? When they complained they were upgraded to a nicer room but still had a dirty sink. They did say the staff was nice and polite.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
charles
"A Good Choice, Good pricing"
The inside layout of the Hotel was good. The Hotel staff was courteous and helpful. I would consider using this hotel again and will refer others to it in the future.
"Decent, not fancy"
Room was decent for the price, but certainly not fancy or outstanding. The neighborhood has lots of shopping and eating nearby.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
ray
"Family Friendly"
Loved the pool. The cold pool was warmer than any hotel cold pool I had been in! The breakfast was nice and the warm comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"It's not too bad"
Most LaQinta's are pretty nice with friendly staff... This Location was close to food and a Wallgreens right off the freeway which was a plus... the rooms were okay not the nicest Laquinta we've stayed at I didn't care for the black mold going on in the bath room or the urine smell it had but everything else was good... the staff was nice and friendly but one of the front desk ladies was displaying several gang tattoos which was kinda of unconfertable (face arms hands etc.). but she was nice if you look beyond that.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"satisfied"
The only thing we had a problem with was kids running up and down the hall early in the morning and you could here them as if they were in your room, but overall we would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Emma
"Not the best but It works"
I found the hotel to be outdated just a bit and kind of dirty in some places. I like that they had free breakfast. The bathroom was kind of dirty too
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Sammie
"Great beds terrible breakfast"
I loved how nice the staff were and how comfortable the bed was. My room was really clean. Breakfast was sadly disappointing. I love hot hotel breakfasts more than anything and the breakfast at this hotel had none of that. Other than that this hotel was great for the one night I stayed there and I slept better than I do in my own bed
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Dirty towels hanging from shower.No trash can liners,cob webs in windows room needing cleaning disappointed
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
william
"Big dissapointment!"
Having stayed at La Quinta in Moab, Utah and Idaho Falls, Idaho I expected the same clean spacious rooms, nice pool, great breafast and friendly staff. Boy did we have a shocker at La Quinta in Layton, Utah! The girl at the front desk was just there, no personality. By the way she was the only staff person we saw our entire stay! Our room was dirty. The walls had marks all over them, dust, lightbulb out and very small. The pool was not inviting at all. It was very small and dimly lit, probably so you couldnt see the bugs on the cement surrounding the pool. Breakfast was not until 7:00 am they say because it was a saturday morning. Guess that really didnt matter due to what they had to offer. Only a step above a continental breakfast. Nothing compared to our last stays at La Quinta. At checkout I mentioned to the girl at the front desk that our stay really disappointed us. She asked me why and I told her that the room was pretty dirty. Her exact words to me were "Oh, I will mention that to house keeping. Here is your receipt" I walked away thinking that we will definitely be looking for a different chain of hotel for our traveling! Not worth the stay, not EVEN worth the money!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Beth
Rooms were good value for price . Breakfast as a little plain , but good
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
t
"centrally located. Staff were very helpful."
slept well, had nice breakfast. Easy in and out.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Old hotel"
Old hotel needs to be completely remodeled.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Lori
"Nice quiet place"
Very clean and quiet! Nice place and I will stay there on my next trip.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"THE ROOMS WERE JUST OK. IT WASN'T AS CLEAN AS MOST"
YOU COULD HERE EVERY THING WITH THE ROOM ABOVE. SO NO SLEEP. I ASK THE MANAGER IF THE PEOPLE WERE STAYING THE NEXT NEXT. HE SAID NO. I TOLD HIM THEY WERE LIKE A HERD OF WILD BUFFALOS ALL DURING THE NIGHT. HE WAS KIND AND PUT ONE PERSON THERE THE NEXT NIGHT. THANK YOU
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
LEANN
"Nice hotel, easy to find."
Good! Staff was helpful. Great breakfast. Good location.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014