All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
1965 N 1200 W, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"It's not too bad"
Most LaQinta's are pretty nice with friendly staff... This Location was close to food and a Wallgreens right off the freeway which was a plus... the rooms were okay not the nicest Laquinta we've stayed at I didn't care for the black mold going on in the bath room or the urine smell it had but everything else was good... the staff was nice and friendly but one of the front desk ladies was displaying several gang tattoos which was kinda of unconfertable (face arms hands etc.). but she was nice if you look beyond that.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"satisfied"
The only thing we had a problem with was kids running up and down the hall early in the morning and you could here them as if they were in your room, but overall we would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Emma
"Not the best but It works"
I found the hotel to be outdated just a bit and kind of dirty in some places. I like that they had free breakfast. The bathroom was kind of dirty too
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Sammie
"Great beds terrible breakfast"
I loved how nice the staff were and how comfortable the bed was. My room was really clean. Breakfast was sadly disappointing. I love hot hotel breakfasts more than anything and the breakfast at this hotel had none of that. Other than that this hotel was great for the one night I stayed there and I slept better than I do in my own bed
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Dirty towels hanging from shower.No trash can liners,cob webs in windows room needing cleaning disappointed
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
william
"Big dissapointment!"
Having stayed at La Quinta in Moab, Utah and Idaho Falls, Idaho I expected the same clean spacious rooms, nice pool, great breafast and friendly staff. Boy did we have a shocker at La Quinta in Layton, Utah! The girl at the front desk was just there, no personality. By the way she was the only staff person we saw our entire stay! Our room was dirty. The walls had marks all over them, dust, lightbulb out and very small. The pool was not inviting at all. It was very small and dimly lit, probably so you couldnt see the bugs on the cement surrounding the pool. Breakfast was not until 7:00 am they say because it was a saturday morning. Guess that really didnt matter due to what they had to offer. Only a step above a continental breakfast. Nothing compared to our last stays at La Quinta. At checkout I mentioned to the girl at the front desk that our stay really disappointed us. She asked me why and I told her that the room was pretty dirty. Her exact words to me were "Oh, I will mention that to house keeping. Here is your receipt" I walked away thinking that we will definitely be looking for a different chain of hotel for our traveling! Not worth the stay, not EVEN worth the money!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Beth
Rooms were good value for price . Breakfast as a little plain , but good
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
t
"centrally located. Staff were very helpful."
slept well, had nice breakfast. Easy in and out.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Old hotel"
Old hotel needs to be completely remodeled.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Lori
"Nice quiet place"
Very clean and quiet! Nice place and I will stay there on my next trip.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"THE ROOMS WERE JUST OK. IT WASN'T AS CLEAN AS MOST"
YOU COULD HERE EVERY THING WITH THE ROOM ABOVE. SO NO SLEEP. I ASK THE MANAGER IF THE PEOPLE WERE STAYING THE NEXT NEXT. HE SAID NO. I TOLD HIM THEY WERE LIKE A HERD OF WILD BUFFALOS ALL DURING THE NIGHT. HE WAS KIND AND PUT ONE PERSON THERE THE NEXT NIGHT. THANK YOU
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
LEANN
"Nice hotel, easy to find."
Good! Staff was helpful. Great breakfast. Good location.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
carol
"Bad day"
I was very disappointed in this stay the room was not clean at all the restroom had stuff in toilet the towels looked like they were used and put back had to plunged the toilet and could be moved to another room the service was not good and we caught the night service attendant listening in on me and my wives conversation out side the door we complained to the manager the next day and could get any help I will never stay here again. J R Botello
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Isidoro Botello
"Worst ever!!!"
This was the worst stay I've ever had. I requested non smoking, and I got a smoking room. There were dirty towels in the room, garbage in the bed, beer caps on the floor, and the room smelled awful. There were NO other rooms available in town or at the hotel so we were stuck. Not to mention that I am pregnant and had my 6 year old with me in that disgusting room. When I asked about it, their response was, I guess you should not have reserved with hotels.com. Sorry we can't help you! How absurd is that?! We were so grossed out, we went home early and wouldn't stay another night in town. This site and that hotel has lost my business for good!
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Christina
"Horrible Desk Staff"
Booked 4 nights - needed another for a funeral - was told they were booked, told to call Expedia who told us to contact the front desk. Finally got checked out and back in (same room.) No desk staff to answer phones. Desk staff always away. Although the room was nice, won't stay again because of the rudeness!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Rod
"Surprisingly very clean and comfortable"
I expected a shabbier hotel based on the rate and lower stars from expedia users. The room was small but comfortable and clean. Free wifi and breakfast are always nice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We cancelled one of our two reserved nights without any hassle.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Jared
"Great location but.."
The location is great. Easy access to freeway, near many shops and restaurants. The hotel itself seems a bit old but our room was clean. The bed was so soft and had zero back support, made it uncomfortable after a few nights. The continental breakfast is minimal. I was hoping for at least scrambled eggs and bacon. But the only real protein was hard boiled eggs that were extremely difficult to peel. They also had bagels/toast, cereal, oatmeal, coffee (which was actually pretty good!), waffle bar, muffins and juice. Overall not great but not bad, just average.
6 night trip Jul 20, 2014
nicole
"Pet Friendly"
Was nice to stay at a pet friendly location with reasonable rates. Room was clean, adequate grassy area for pets. Nice breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good Service +Nice rooms"
Close to restaurants and highway; the good waffle breakfast you can get at some hotels; friendly front desk service - all around a fine place to stay.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Wasn't my first choice"
Room was Very Small. Almost no open floor space...expected more for the price. Fairly clean unit but lots of flying insects in the building. It was only room available when I booked a day in advance
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"great stay"
Great place to stay near Salt Lake. Every thing good at hotel, just no business center.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
byron
"Short drive to Lagoon"
This was a great place to stay for our visit. We'll be back to enjoy the hospitality. Staff was friendly and responsive to any questions.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
The stay was enjoyable. The location of the hot tub was confusing, but otherwise fine. The breakfast offerings need to improve. Hot breakfast choices would be more suitable given the cost of the stay.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Tony Long
"La Quinta Inn Review"
The Inn is seated in a perfect location, the only problem I have is, one elevator they should have 2, the 2nd one should be back in the higher room numbers. If like us we had to make 2 trips to my vehicle to get all our luggage and other items, I'm disabled and going up and down the stairs was terrible. But we managed but struggled. Me and my wife was to stiff too go swimming.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
It was a nice Hotel. Wish it had small fridg. But other then that it worked out great as we stayed for the All Poly football camp.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
AllPoly fball
We only stayed at this hotel for one night, but it was in a great location- right off the highway. Room was very clean and I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"A last minutiae decision"
And a good choice
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Close to I-15"
Complimentary continental breakfast was fine. Location was great for our visits to museums in Ogden and the Hill Aerospace Museum.
3 night trip May 13, 2014
"Overpriced"
My first and last time at LA quinta. Hotel was not nice. Especially for the price. I would jot pay more than 69 a night there. The pool and hot tub is gross. Water smelled horrible moments after getting out. Mildewy
Other trip May 19, 2014
keaton
"Loud"
Lots of annoying kids running around, 20 children in the pool with maybe 5 to 6 adults supervising them. Was pretty obnoxious, and loud. Room next to us also had three children whom didn't know what being quiet meant. The hotel was clean, and comfortable, but the noise killed it for me.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"close to appt. address"
It was good no negative surpries, although I think it could use a couple more handicap parking spaces, as it was very dificult to walk from rear parking lot to lobby
2 night business trip May 11, 2014
El Chato
"Good value for the money"
Nice motel/hotel and excellent value for the money. The room heater was tricky to work, and the TV remote volume button would not work and was stuck at a rather loud volume. That said nothing else really seemed out of place or a bother.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Staff"
The front desk clerk allowed us to check into our room early. This saved us so much time as we had a dance competition to prepare for. It took so much stress off of me. The staff went over and above to make sure we were all settled in. Thanks a bunch. We will be back :-)
Other trip May 8, 2014
Susie
We tried two rooms before finally settling into a third because of cleanliness reasons. However, pool met our satisfaction with temp being perfect for kids.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Tracy g.
"Close to the graduation for weber"
Half the out looks didn't work n room wasn't real clean. The cottenal breakfast they were out of all of stuff by 6;45 am n they didn't even have water. N no fridge in the room for medicines when I asked when I called
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
mary
"Wonderful Area and great service"
It was a wonderful stay! We had plenty of places around to explore, close to theme/ amusement parks, great hotel customer service and hot breakfast! We will use these guys again!
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Sherie
"Loved it"
We really had a good time staying at la Quinta inn! Staff was pleasant and the the hotel for the price was great! The room itself was clean and orderly. We will be back to stay at the Layton, Utah location again!
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
Chad De Armond
"hotel"
Jim, at the front desk was amazing! He went above and beyond with a smile and a great attitude! I vote for employee of the month!! GREAT experience at you great hotel!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Horrible Stay"
Worst Stay Loud, Dog Barking, could here everyone in the pool, lobby and halls asked for a different room prior to check in and was flat out told NO AC was so Loud it would wake you up when it kicked on
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Priced right for the stay!"
They ran out of toilets for the pool. But the waffles were great.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Danielle
"Moving with pets"
This hotel made moving with 2 pets so easy. They stayed for free and even gave us a room as close to the back door as possible for the pets. When the room had an issue they quickly moved us to another room.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Pool freezing!"
Indoor pool but felt like outdoor ! Freezing! ! :( breakfast area too small
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"my fav"
This is the hotel we go to every yr just to get away for the night. The staff is always very nice and helpful. clean. very enjoyable.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
kim
"Overbooked"
Even though I had reserved my room early, when I arrived and was informed that they had overbooked the hotel and the only room available was a smoking room. I am not a smoker. The room reeked and so did everything we brought into it. To add insult to injury, the reason why the hotel was overbooked was because they were housing a busload of loud, rude teenagers who kept us up late, woke us up early, and dominated the single elevator. Even though the staff tried their best to put on a brave, kind face, I will not return.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
jessicaj31
"Staff was good, hotel old and smoking rooms bad"
We had six rooms and four of them were smoking rooms and could hardly breath om them. requested non smoking rooms. Staff tried but overall disappointing!
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Dogs everywhere. But no problems."
We enjoyed our three nights. requested housekeeping at noon at the front desk after second night, but came back to the room as we left it. Different Desk clerk quickly responded, but felt overwhelmed by busy day. shower tub needs recaulking, but everything else was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
bpj
"Bad Manager"
I've never heard more excuses from a Manager. And to top it off he REALLY didn't like Expedia. Rest of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Norm
"Close to Family"
We were in town for a funeral, so we just needed something convienent. The hotel is right across from our family and up the road from where the services were. The hotel was just fine for a quick last minute weekend, need something fairly cheap purpose like ours.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
"Poor"
Housekeeping did not even make up our beds during our stay over! The room did not have enough room for garbage. And the outside and main hotel garbage cans were always clear full and stinky! The motel itself was nice, it was just not spotless. I've stayed in other La Quintas and thought this would be just as nice. Sadly, I was disappointed.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Anni
"Eh!"
The room had stained sheets and we were given a room next to a very loud partying group. We had to call the front desk 3xs before we asked for another room at midnight.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013