All hotels in Richfield, Ohio, United States of America
4742 Brecksville Rd, Richfield, OH, 44286, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Well when we first got in our room there was ants on one of the beds, also the WiFi didn't work & the breakfast wasn't good @ all
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great room great price!"
We needed an inexpensive place to stay for an event that required us to be up and out really really early. We didn't really take advantage of any amenities, but the personnel were very nice and professional.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Howard
"Great for a youth baseball team."
We stayed at the hotel to watch a 17U baseball tournament. The team needed good breakfasts and good washing machines in the hotel. Also, it was convenient because it was sort of centrally located. The games and swimming pool under the giant dome were great on the one day the the baseball game was cancelled because of rain. The dome space kept all the teen age boys and parents sane. Also, the price we paid was great.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great Hotel to stay at if you have kids"
Our stay was very enjoyable and very friendly staff and the only issue was the WiFi really did not work.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Excellent relaxing & fun family hotel"
This is truly a family friendly fun hotel. Yes, it may need some tweaks and minor up-dating, but its value in terms of good rest, good fun and a superb full buffet breakfast are well more than worth its price. Top this off with super friendly hotel staff, whether front desk, cleaning service or hostess for the banquet rooms and it really makes for an enjoyable stay. Highly recommend this hotel to families that like to play together. Nice indoor play areas both for toddlers & small kids as well as for those up to age 12, just so they can let loose of some of that cooped up energy from sitting in the car too long! 2 pools available as well, again a large toddler/sm child pool and large pool for older kids & adults as well as hot tub.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Cindy
"quality and service"
The staff was good I had to take out my own trash and dirty towels, so that service was not good, I had to ask for things we needed like trash bags, coffee, sugar, cups, shampoo and towels pretty much I had to do everything and never got fresh towels. Quality of service was terrible. Game did not work and when they did , I never got my prize or money back.I did like that it was kid friendly!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Dear guest, We have noted your feedback, and have taken steps to address the specific issues you have mentioned. Thank you for your review and for staying with us.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
jon
Excellent value. Great breakfast. Comfortable room. We played mini-golf. It would be a great place for families.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Dear guest, When a review starts with the terms "Excellent value" we don't have much else to say. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our mini golf area. Regards GM
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Just Right!"
Everything you need away from home; clean, comfortable, well maintained establishment, with courteous staff.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Dear guest, Getting a 5 star review from you and any of our guests means a lot to us. Clan, courteous, comfortable....these are the terms we look for in our reviews. Thank You GM
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Once again my stay was great."
Second time I stayed here and we love it. It's dated but clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. They are pet friendly. Their atrium is full of games, activities, a pool, and hot tub. The location is fairly out of the way and the parking lot is still a chewed up mess that desperately needs to be paved. Our only issue was more than 30 Minutes prior to breakfast being over they stop refilling trays which if you run late that morning means you'll miss some of the food. They are the only hotel in my trip so far from NJ to Wyoming that serves a decent breakfast. They serve ehgs, sausage, and french toast as well as toast, cereal, etc. Every other hotel serves biscuits and gravy, maybe do it yourself waffles, and cereal. If I have to go to the Cleveland area this will remain my affordable hotel of choice.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Dear Michael, We appreciate you being a repeat guest, and are glad that you always enjoy our breakfast hospitality. We look forward to hosting you again. Regards GM
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Needs renovation and refurbishment."
Needs renovation and refurbishment.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
Douglas
"A bit creepy but clean and inexpensive"
Think this is a Holidome converted to a Day's Inn... Kind of a dark and creepy foyer and appears that parts of the property are not actively used. Room a bit dated but seemed clean. Certainly nothing special but was pretty inexpensive with a decent breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"good time"
I was impressed by the motel. It had great things for children. Price was good and services were great.
2 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
Donald
"Fine if you're just looking for a bed for thenight"
There were gross stains on the sofa that was in the room, and I told the desk clerk(who didn't seem to care much) and later emailed the corporate office, but got no response. Other than that, it was fine.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"Long weekend getaway"
Visiting family and in town for a wedding, this hotel fit just what we needed. The room was a little dated and the pillows could have been better but all in all it was great for the price. The pool was nice as was the atrium. We didn't get to do breakfast because it was only served from 6-9 am, and since we were on a little getaway we slept in. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We will definitely stay here again!
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Angela
"Horrible Experience"
It was a terrible stay. There was a family reunion there for the weekend and they were rowdy to say the least. My car was hit in the parking lot within 10 minutes of being there and the hotel does not have cameras. There was no staff keeping an eye on the pool area nor were there any parents in sight of these rowdy kids. The bathroom in our room was disgusting and there was a huge crack across the ceiling of our entire room. When I asked to check out early the staff just said ok and never asked why we wanted to check out early
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Trip to Cleveland Clinic"
Enjoyed our stay. Loved the room and accessible back door of our room to the Atrium game/pool area. Will keep this motel in mind again traveling through. Need up dated out back but over all great... Thanks
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Patti
"Needs updates."
It is an older hotel with no updates.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Break away with kids"
As other reviewers pointed out, the room was dated. However it was clean and I liked that you could open the window for fresh air. TV was pretty bad if you are used to HiDef, like most of us are nowadays. The hotel was wonderful for kids though with the huge activity area. Pool even had a separate kiddie pool. Breakfast was good, and the attendant was very nice and helpful. Absolutely would recommend to anyone staying near the park or for a concert with family.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Brittney
"Traveller from Pittsburgh"
Great for the price. Parking lot require improvement
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Giri
"A Pleasant Surprise"
I chose this hotel because it was reasonably priced with an indoor pool. However, it was so much more than that. There was also a playground, and other games, but it was all indoor! In my room, one door opened to the hallway, and on the opposite side of the room a door entered into the pool/family play area. Only wish we had more time because we would have stayed longer.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Dated but clean, breakfast is awesome"
The room was dated but comfortable and clean. The knob for the bathroom faucet required some wrangling to get the right temperature of water (it seemed stuck on 'scalding') but I got it to work and for one night it was OK. The breakfast was a wonderful surprise - I was expecting rolls, fruit and coffee but it was a full breakfast spread with eggs, sausage, French toast, hash browns, cereal, etc. and the greeter for the breakfast area was very friendly and professional. Overall a highly satisfying stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Decent Place to stay"
Overall the hotel was decent - our room had a small leak in the ceiling and the bathroom smelled of mildew - the games were a blast for our kid, mini golf, ping pong and the pools. Close to Cleveland and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park so location was nice. Staff was friendly, breakfast was standard but didn't dissappoint.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Bryce
"Nice if you have kids."
Good for the kids, enough to keep them busy. The Pool area stays open until 11pm. If you want to turn in early, FORGET IT. The noise level will not allow it.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Unhappy birthday visit"
People using squirt toys in pool not cake ing who Was hit. TOO many kids not supervised by parents in pool and in play area. Rooms were dirty, beds uncomfortable, mattress kept sliding off frame just enough make uncomfortable. No one watching breakfast bar so teens and children using hands to get food.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"COLD"
Stayed there before and we stayed in the Atrium it was decent, But this last time we stayed on room 4something and to go to the pool you had to walk down the exit stairs and go thru there so it was freezing cold.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Ondrea
"No drinking water"
No water to drink in room. Room service won't give you drinking water, water fountains don't work. All you are left with is an overpriced Pepsi vending machine that does not accept cards. Pay $1.50 for each time your family member feels thirsty.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Vamsi, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I will accelerate your feedback to verify what took place in order to address your concern accordingly. Trust that our management will carefully look into this matter and implement necessary corrective measure. Thank you for your business, we hope to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
vamsi
"A+ goes to the this place!"
Stayed there for a wedding. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Constantinos, It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel comfortable. Thank for letting us know that we have succeeded in our goal to give you a pleasant experience. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Constantinos
"Great Family hotel"
Hotel was great! The pool was awesome! Crystal clear water. Would deffinately stay here again!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Tonya. Thank you very much for your kind words and giving our hotel the most rewarding feedback score. Please know that your satisfaction is very important to us and we want to have consistent business with all our guests. We will do our best to make your next stay another great experience.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Tonya
"Run down"
This hotel is really run down. The first room they put me in smelled like smoke, looked dirty, had stains on the pullout sofa, cracks in the ceiling, etc. I seriously wanted to cry about staying in it. Luckily, the front desk staff was very nice & moved me to a cleaner room. There were still cracks in the ceiling though. I stayed here to run the Towpath marathon. In retrospect, I would have stayed further away in order to feel more comfortable. Especially if my family were to accompany me. I could have driven myself instead of relying on the shuttle.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello gelitad, it is disheartening that we were not able to meet your exacting preference on the quality of clean in the rooms provided to you. It is our goal to provide the best value services, nevertheless, I hope we could have another chance to provide you better accommodation the next time you are in town . Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
gelitad
"AWESOME"
Staff is very professional !!! CLEAN !!! More than expected, Breakfast was hot and plentiful !!!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, We appreciate your acknowledgment of the efforts of our staff to make you feel at home and the opportunity to let them know that they're doing a great job! Thank you again for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We look forward to the next visit!
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
i expected it to look nicer like the internet pics.... you could hear everything going on in the hall... and housekeeping woke me up at 9am when check out isnt until 11am... i was anticipating a quiet night away from 5 kids and husband and this wasnt as quiet as I expected. would i stay there again probably not for a queit weekend but I might bring my kids to make some noise.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Leslie, I apologize that you were not able to enjoy a quiet night away from home. I will accelerate your feedback to verify what took place and prompted the housekeeping to wake you up. Trust that this will be addressed accordingly as we want our guests to enjoy and be comfortable staying with us. We appreciate your candid thoughts particularly for the un-welcomed level of noise coming from the hallway, I can assure you that our management will look into this matter in order to handle differently in the future. Thank you for your business.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Okay. I found the pull out sofa very stained and unsightly. The staff is well trained. They follow rules versus the guests satisfaction. Breakfast food dry and overcooked. I grew up in Cleveland and always felt Ohio people were more cooperative than other areas. I would stay again for a quick overnite on my way to another destination.Nothing exceptional or over friendly or professional.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Linda, We appreciate your candid thoughts about your recent stay. Please know that we use our guests’ feedback to help us identify the aspect/s that needs attention so we can provide excellent, value services to all of our guests. I can assure you that your comment about the breakfast served as well as the services you received will be submitted for evaluation. Trust that your business and satisfaction is equally valuable to us. Thank you for your business and we hope to have you again soon.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Not recommended"
The room that we were given needed a 'Gordon Ramsay' rescue. It was disgusting. Walls had spackle that was not painted over. The sink, tub, floors, walls in the bathroom were stained everywhere either with rust or water stains. You can't even tell if it was clean or not. The room faced a play area that gets rented for parties and was noisy all the way until 11pm so good luck if you need to sleep early. The only redeeming feature was the free breakfast. It was adequate although much of the hot food was bland. It needed salt. The people at reception were useless answering a simple question about where the room was located by pointing a finger instead of telling you the best way to get your luggage up to the room. I was just glad this was just a stopover to break up my trip to Chicago from New York. It was convenient to get on/off I-80.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for the review. I am very sorry to hear about your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback will help us very much to improve our service. We will try to discuss everything you mention regarding your stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us. We still hope you can give us another chance to serve you better in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Not recommended
Rooms were dirty and had stained comforters. Rooms around pool and atrium were very noisy. Nothing else really around.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, I apologize for the discomfort you felt during your stay. I will accelerate your concern about the quality of clean in the room assigned to you. I assure you that this will be evaluated and addressed accordingly, I do hope you could provide us the date and room number during your stay so we can address your concern accordingly.We also make certain to address and handle the level of noise from other guests differently to avoid inconvenience. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
The rooms were clean. The breakfast was good. The pool and other facilities were well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. The parking lot was large and spacious.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We strive to make every guests experience great, and we love hearing when we accomplish our goals. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Satisfied
"Very satisfied. Would return again."
Hotel is located conveniently right off the highway. The local area is more residential and shopping and food is a short drive away. The lobby and guest services were very nice. Check in was a breeze. Our room was a bit dated in decor but it was clean and comfortable. The free continental breakfast was good and the beautiful Atrium is loaded with games, attractions, and things to do. There is a indoor pool, kiddie pool, hottub, kids playset, mini golf, ping pong, corn hole, air hockey, billiards, and skee ball and more. We enjoyed our stay and would return again without a second thought. If you are diabetic like I am, bring your own syrup and drink to the Continental breakfast as there was only regular syrup and coffee and juice offered, not even water.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is nice to read feedback that our location worked best for you. We are planning to add more variety of the food that we serve to our guests. We will continue to improve our menu so that you may take advantage of that service again if you come to visit us.
4 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
Michael Kish
"Nice hotel, nothing special"
I just spent a week in NE Ohio, at $72 per night, how could you go wrong? Half way between Cleveland and Akron right off I-77 its easy to find and a great base for the area. Rooms are very big and clean, even if the whole hotel gives a 1980's feeling. It needs a bit of a facelift. Breakfast was included but was a bit disgusting. Packet corn flakes, muffins & English muffins, greasy sausage patties, scrambled eggs. The juice was either orange or apple, no cranberry. I didn't use the pool or atrium area, it looked ok but was full of screaming kids.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the service that we provide. We apologize for the inconvenience in our facility. We hope to see you again soon.
8 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
JR
It was loud with the game room there and they never completely fixed the toilet. You could not get cell phone service in the building.
6 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Just passing through"
The bathroom area was a bit beat-up with patches in the walls and a leaking faucet. The small square pillows on the bed were not very comfortable. Room could use another make-over.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
We appreciate that you take time to give us some feedback. We are keep improving the hotel. Also we'll take a look on the problem you had with our facility. It'll be a pleasure to welcome you again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Family fun"
This is a great place to take a family to hangout and relax after spending the day site seeing. We all had fun
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very happy"
We were really happy with our stay here. We traveled with 2 adults and 3 children, and the pool area was a nice relaxed getaway that was easily accessible from our room. Breakfast was small but everything was hot and tasted very good. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcomed. Can't believe we found a hotel that was this nice in this price range. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Crystal
Would probably go there again except for the breakfast was not very good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Debbie
the rooms were good - the layout of the floor plan of the rooms little confusing. there are no elevators at this location - its not wheelchair accessable. (had a w/c and walker to navagiate The breakfast was good and the staff accomadating Felt the large pool too cool temperature
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the service that we provide. We apologize for the inconvenience in our facility. We still hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
great place for a family . so much to do u dont even have to leave
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! It is wonderful to hear of the great impression we made with our services and amenities and that you and your family really enjoyed your stay with us. Your complete satisfaction truly brings us pleasure. You can trust that we will continue our commitment to provide the best value accommodation to you and other guests in the future. It was a pleasure serving you, we look forward to your next visit!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Art
Parts of hotel were closed. No restaurant as advertised. Whirlpool was filthy. Noise in recreation area indoors was appalling. Vending areas not marked. Breakfast didn't start until 7:00 am.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Be
Eccelent stayed before just a short distance from everywhere.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, I am very glad that we have successfully provided your accommodation needs during your stay with us. Thank you for completing the survey for our hotel and for giving us your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Looks can be deceiving."
We lost $ in the game room and the attendant didn't get us a refund, or put an out of order on the machine. The outside pool was dirty, in fact I had to use the skimmer to remove leaves, bugs, spider webs etc. The beds were very old and uncomfortable. The room was in need of some paint, and intensive cleaning. There were strange people next door to us who asked if they could have some of our soda as we were getting to the room for the first time. The key card didn't work and a janitor had to let us in the room.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, Allow us to address your concerns appropriately, please provide us the room number and the date you stayed with us, I will accelerate your feedback for evaluation. Please know that we take our guests’ concerns seriously as your business is very important to us. I look forward to having your kind response. Thank you very much.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Disappointed
"Great stop for road trip"
Perfect stop for cross country trip! My kids didn't want to leave- indoor put-put; pool; play area and game rooms! The hot breakfast was great. Rooms were clean, walls were a bit thin and entire place could use a little pick me up... But all in all excellent value! Staff was attentive and friendly.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Shannon, Thank you very much for sharing your family’s experience during your stay. I am glad that your kids enjoyed the amenities we provided to make our guests’ stay extra special. We appreciate your candid comments about our hotel needing update, I will submit your comment to our management as I am certain this will be used as reference in our continuous effort to provide our guests consistent quality accommodation at best value. I look forward to serving you again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Shannon
"You get what you pay for"
We have stayed at this Days Inn the past 3 years for the Bridgestone Invitational weekend in Akron. This is the first year we've had a bad room, the room was dirty (duck tape on the curtains, stains on the comforter, etc). I understand you get what you pay for and wasn't expecting anything really nice, but was expecting at least a clean room. We were initially put in a smoking room (just as dirty as the room we ended up in), however the staff was very helpful and we were moved to a non-smoking room.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Mr. Jess, I apologize for the discomfort you have experienced during your recent stay with us. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. I will accelerate your concern so that this is evaluated and corrected as soon as possible. Thank you for taking note of our staff’s efficiency in attending to your concern and transferring you to another room. I hope you will come stay with us again and allow us to serve you better.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Comfortable, clean and affordable."
We'd definitely stay again. This fit right into our budget and the room was clean. We had free breakfast every morning and the indoor pool was clean and open until 11pm. There was also an arcade and ping pong which was fun.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Mr. Christian, I am glad that you were comfortable during your stay with us and enjoyed the amenities we provided to make our guests’ stay even more enjoyable. Being able to meet your satisfaction is our fulfillment. I look forward to another opportunity of having your business and accommodating you again soon.
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2014