All hotels in Richfield, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4742 Brecksville Rd, Richfield, OH, 44286, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Needs updates."
It is an older hotel with no updates.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Break away with kids"
As other reviewers pointed out, the room was dated. However it was clean and I liked that you could open the window for fresh air. TV was pretty bad if you are used to HiDef, like most of us are nowadays. The hotel was wonderful for kids though with the huge activity area. Pool even had a separate kiddie pool. Breakfast was good, and the attendant was very nice and helpful. Absolutely would recommend to anyone staying near the park or for a concert with family.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Brittney
"Traveller from Pittsburgh"
Great for the price. Parking lot require improvement
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Giri
"A Pleasant Surprise"
I chose this hotel because it was reasonably priced with an indoor pool. However, it was so much more than that. There was also a playground, and other games, but it was all indoor! In my room, one door opened to the hallway, and on the opposite side of the room a door entered into the pool/family play area. Only wish we had more time because we would have stayed longer.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Dated but clean, breakfast is awesome"
The room was dated but comfortable and clean. The knob for the bathroom faucet required some wrangling to get the right temperature of water (it seemed stuck on 'scalding') but I got it to work and for one night it was OK. The breakfast was a wonderful surprise - I was expecting rolls, fruit and coffee but it was a full breakfast spread with eggs, sausage, French toast, hash browns, cereal, etc. and the greeter for the breakfast area was very friendly and professional. Overall a highly satisfying stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Decent Place to stay"
Overall the hotel was decent - our room had a small leak in the ceiling and the bathroom smelled of mildew - the games were a blast for our kid, mini golf, ping pong and the pools. Close to Cleveland and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park so location was nice. Staff was friendly, breakfast was standard but didn't dissappoint.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Bryce
"Nice if you have kids."
Good for the kids, enough to keep them busy. The Pool area stays open until 11pm. If you want to turn in early, FORGET IT. The noise level will not allow it.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Unhappy birthday visit"
People using squirt toys in pool not cake ing who Was hit. TOO many kids not supervised by parents in pool and in play area. Rooms were dirty, beds uncomfortable, mattress kept sliding off frame just enough make uncomfortable. No one watching breakfast bar so teens and children using hands to get food.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"COLD"
Stayed there before and we stayed in the Atrium it was decent, But this last time we stayed on room 4something and to go to the pool you had to walk down the exit stairs and go thru there so it was freezing cold.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Ondrea
"No drinking water"
No water to drink in room. Room service won't give you drinking water, water fountains don't work. All you are left with is an overpriced Pepsi vending machine that does not accept cards. Pay $1.50 for each time your family member feels thirsty.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Vamsi, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I will accelerate your feedback to verify what took place in order to address your concern accordingly. Trust that our management will carefully look into this matter and implement necessary corrective measure. Thank you for your business, we hope to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
vamsi
"A+ goes to the this place!"
Stayed there for a wedding. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Constantinos, It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel comfortable. Thank for letting us know that we have succeeded in our goal to give you a pleasant experience. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Constantinos
"Great Family hotel"
Hotel was great! The pool was awesome! Crystal clear water. Would deffinately stay here again!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Tonya. Thank you very much for your kind words and giving our hotel the most rewarding feedback score. Please know that your satisfaction is very important to us and we want to have consistent business with all our guests. We will do our best to make your next stay another great experience.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Tonya
"Run down"
This hotel is really run down. The first room they put me in smelled like smoke, looked dirty, had stains on the pullout sofa, cracks in the ceiling, etc. I seriously wanted to cry about staying in it. Luckily, the front desk staff was very nice & moved me to a cleaner room. There were still cracks in the ceiling though. I stayed here to run the Towpath marathon. In retrospect, I would have stayed further away in order to feel more comfortable. Especially if my family were to accompany me. I could have driven myself instead of relying on the shuttle.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello gelitad, it is disheartening that we were not able to meet your exacting preference on the quality of clean in the rooms provided to you. It is our goal to provide the best value services, nevertheless, I hope we could have another chance to provide you better accommodation the next time you are in town . Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
gelitad
"AWESOME"
Staff is very professional !!! CLEAN !!! More than expected, Breakfast was hot and plentiful !!!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, We appreciate your acknowledgment of the efforts of our staff to make you feel at home and the opportunity to let them know that they're doing a great job! Thank you again for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We look forward to the next visit!
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
i expected it to look nicer like the internet pics.... you could hear everything going on in the hall... and housekeeping woke me up at 9am when check out isnt until 11am... i was anticipating a quiet night away from 5 kids and husband and this wasnt as quiet as I expected. would i stay there again probably not for a queit weekend but I might bring my kids to make some noise.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Leslie, I apologize that you were not able to enjoy a quiet night away from home. I will accelerate your feedback to verify what took place and prompted the housekeeping to wake you up. Trust that this will be addressed accordingly as we want our guests to enjoy and be comfortable staying with us. We appreciate your candid thoughts particularly for the un-welcomed level of noise coming from the hallway, I can assure you that our management will look into this matter in order to handle differently in the future. Thank you for your business.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Okay. I found the pull out sofa very stained and unsightly. The staff is well trained. They follow rules versus the guests satisfaction. Breakfast food dry and overcooked. I grew up in Cleveland and always felt Ohio people were more cooperative than other areas. I would stay again for a quick overnite on my way to another destination.Nothing exceptional or over friendly or professional.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Linda, We appreciate your candid thoughts about your recent stay. Please know that we use our guests’ feedback to help us identify the aspect/s that needs attention so we can provide excellent, value services to all of our guests. I can assure you that your comment about the breakfast served as well as the services you received will be submitted for evaluation. Trust that your business and satisfaction is equally valuable to us. Thank you for your business and we hope to have you again soon.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Not recommended"
The room that we were given needed a 'Gordon Ramsay' rescue. It was disgusting. Walls had spackle that was not painted over. The sink, tub, floors, walls in the bathroom were stained everywhere either with rust or water stains. You can't even tell if it was clean or not. The room faced a play area that gets rented for parties and was noisy all the way until 11pm so good luck if you need to sleep early. The only redeeming feature was the free breakfast. It was adequate although much of the hot food was bland. It needed salt. The people at reception were useless answering a simple question about where the room was located by pointing a finger instead of telling you the best way to get your luggage up to the room. I was just glad this was just a stopover to break up my trip to Chicago from New York. It was convenient to get on/off I-80.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for the review. I am very sorry to hear about your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback will help us very much to improve our service. We will try to discuss everything you mention regarding your stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us. We still hope you can give us another chance to serve you better in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Not recommended
Rooms were dirty and had stained comforters. Rooms around pool and atrium were very noisy. Nothing else really around.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, I apologize for the discomfort you felt during your stay. I will accelerate your concern about the quality of clean in the room assigned to you. I assure you that this will be evaluated and addressed accordingly, I do hope you could provide us the date and room number during your stay so we can address your concern accordingly.We also make certain to address and handle the level of noise from other guests differently to avoid inconvenience. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
The rooms were clean. The breakfast was good. The pool and other facilities were well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. The parking lot was large and spacious.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We strive to make every guests experience great, and we love hearing when we accomplish our goals. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Satisfied
"Very satisfied. Would return again."
Hotel is located conveniently right off the highway. The local area is more residential and shopping and food is a short drive away. The lobby and guest services were very nice. Check in was a breeze. Our room was a bit dated in decor but it was clean and comfortable. The free continental breakfast was good and the beautiful Atrium is loaded with games, attractions, and things to do. There is a indoor pool, kiddie pool, hottub, kids playset, mini golf, ping pong, corn hole, air hockey, billiards, and skee ball and more. We enjoyed our stay and would return again without a second thought. If you are diabetic like I am, bring your own syrup and drink to the Continental breakfast as there was only regular syrup and coffee and juice offered, not even water.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is nice to read feedback that our location worked best for you. We are planning to add more variety of the food that we serve to our guests. We will continue to improve our menu so that you may take advantage of that service again if you come to visit us.
4 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
Michael Kish
"Nice hotel, nothing special"
I just spent a week in NE Ohio, at $72 per night, how could you go wrong? Half way between Cleveland and Akron right off I-77 its easy to find and a great base for the area. Rooms are very big and clean, even if the whole hotel gives a 1980's feeling. It needs a bit of a facelift. Breakfast was included but was a bit disgusting. Packet corn flakes, muffins & English muffins, greasy sausage patties, scrambled eggs. The juice was either orange or apple, no cranberry. I didn't use the pool or atrium area, it looked ok but was full of screaming kids.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the service that we provide. We apologize for the inconvenience in our facility. We hope to see you again soon.
8 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
JR
It was loud with the game room there and they never completely fixed the toilet. You could not get cell phone service in the building.
6 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Just passing through"
The bathroom area was a bit beat-up with patches in the walls and a leaking faucet. The small square pillows on the bed were not very comfortable. Room could use another make-over.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
We appreciate that you take time to give us some feedback. We are keep improving the hotel. Also we'll take a look on the problem you had with our facility. It'll be a pleasure to welcome you again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Family fun"
This is a great place to take a family to hangout and relax after spending the day site seeing. We all had fun
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very happy"
We were really happy with our stay here. We traveled with 2 adults and 3 children, and the pool area was a nice relaxed getaway that was easily accessible from our room. Breakfast was small but everything was hot and tasted very good. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcomed. Can't believe we found a hotel that was this nice in this price range. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Crystal
Would probably go there again except for the breakfast was not very good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Debbie
the rooms were good - the layout of the floor plan of the rooms little confusing. there are no elevators at this location - its not wheelchair accessable. (had a w/c and walker to navagiate The breakfast was good and the staff accomadating Felt the large pool too cool temperature
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the service that we provide. We apologize for the inconvenience in our facility. We still hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
great place for a family . so much to do u dont even have to leave
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! It is wonderful to hear of the great impression we made with our services and amenities and that you and your family really enjoyed your stay with us. Your complete satisfaction truly brings us pleasure. You can trust that we will continue our commitment to provide the best value accommodation to you and other guests in the future. It was a pleasure serving you, we look forward to your next visit!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Art
Parts of hotel were closed. No restaurant as advertised. Whirlpool was filthy. Noise in recreation area indoors was appalling. Vending areas not marked. Breakfast didn't start until 7:00 am.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Be
Eccelent stayed before just a short distance from everywhere.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, I am very glad that we have successfully provided your accommodation needs during your stay with us. Thank you for completing the survey for our hotel and for giving us your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Looks can be deceiving."
We lost $ in the game room and the attendant didn't get us a refund, or put an out of order on the machine. The outside pool was dirty, in fact I had to use the skimmer to remove leaves, bugs, spider webs etc. The beds were very old and uncomfortable. The room was in need of some paint, and intensive cleaning. There were strange people next door to us who asked if they could have some of our soda as we were getting to the room for the first time. The key card didn't work and a janitor had to let us in the room.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, Allow us to address your concerns appropriately, please provide us the room number and the date you stayed with us, I will accelerate your feedback for evaluation. Please know that we take our guests’ concerns seriously as your business is very important to us. I look forward to having your kind response. Thank you very much.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Disappointed
"Great stop for road trip"
Perfect stop for cross country trip! My kids didn't want to leave- indoor put-put; pool; play area and game rooms! The hot breakfast was great. Rooms were clean, walls were a bit thin and entire place could use a little pick me up... But all in all excellent value! Staff was attentive and friendly.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Shannon, Thank you very much for sharing your family’s experience during your stay. I am glad that your kids enjoyed the amenities we provided to make our guests’ stay extra special. We appreciate your candid comments about our hotel needing update, I will submit your comment to our management as I am certain this will be used as reference in our continuous effort to provide our guests consistent quality accommodation at best value. I look forward to serving you again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Shannon
"You get what you pay for"
We have stayed at this Days Inn the past 3 years for the Bridgestone Invitational weekend in Akron. This is the first year we've had a bad room, the room was dirty (duck tape on the curtains, stains on the comforter, etc). I understand you get what you pay for and wasn't expecting anything really nice, but was expecting at least a clean room. We were initially put in a smoking room (just as dirty as the room we ended up in), however the staff was very helpful and we were moved to a non-smoking room.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Mr. Jess, I apologize for the discomfort you have experienced during your recent stay with us. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. I will accelerate your concern so that this is evaluated and corrected as soon as possible. Thank you for taking note of our staff’s efficiency in attending to your concern and transferring you to another room. I hope you will come stay with us again and allow us to serve you better.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Comfortable, clean and affordable."
We'd definitely stay again. This fit right into our budget and the room was clean. We had free breakfast every morning and the indoor pool was clean and open until 11pm. There was also an arcade and ping pong which was fun.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Mr. Christian, I am glad that you were comfortable during your stay with us and enjoyed the amenities we provided to make our guests’ stay even more enjoyable. Being able to meet your satisfaction is our fulfillment. I look forward to another opportunity of having your business and accommodating you again soon.
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Bathroom drain would not drain! Thin walls. Much noise. No value here. Not worth the money spent. did not stay for breakfast.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Ticker
"Keyless Stay"
PROS- Very nice indoor pool and hot tub with arcade, putt putt golf, and play area for kids.Close to town, easy access to higway. Cons- Dirty bed skirt. Lock to get into room did not work and we had to ask staff to let us in each time, a very big in convince to all. They did not have room to give us another room. Parking lot needs repaired.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Stacie, Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you faced with the door keys. I will accelerate your concern as well as your dissatisfaction on the quality of clean in your bed. We appreciate your candid comments and trust that this will not go unnoticed. We will do our best to provide you better accommodation on your next stay. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Stacie
Everyone was so friendly and helpful - especially with helping us find a place for dinner. We even got a call from the front desk asking if everything was ok with the room after we had settled in.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Carey, Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay and for taking note of our staff’s efficiency. I will share your feedback to the team as I know they too will be happy to know of your kind words for our hotel and services you received. We hope to see you again on your next visit in Richfield.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Carey
"Pleasantly surprised!"
The outside of the hotel looked a little dated but we were pleasantly surprised with the room we stayed in. It was clean and comfortable, although the pillows were not very big or firm. Also, we had trouble with our key. We had to swipe it 3-4 times before it would unlock the door. That was not a big deal to us. We liked the atrium area with the games, pool and hot tub and went down there every night to relax. The breakfast options were great and the chef was very nice! He made sure everyone had whatever they needed. The surrounding area was okay. There were several businesses that were out-of-business and not a whole lot of restaurants or stores around, but we drove up to Cleveland every day and did not spend much time in the Richfield area accept at the hotel.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, I am very glad that we have provided you pleasant experience during your stay in our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the momentary inconvenience on your key cards, I will accelerate this matter so this will be corrected immediately and avoid future problem. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. I hope to serve your breakfast again on your next visit in Richfield.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2014
ggood
"Stay away"
DON'T STAY HERE!!! I don't even know where to start!!! This place is a DUMP! At some point I'm sure it was a pretty hotel. Now the bathrooms are like rest stops. The towels must have been from when they opened and several dirty towels were still in the room at check in. The outdoor pool is nasty. The door to the hotel near the scary pool is broken and looks to have been that way for years. Most businesses are closed around the hotel making the idea of being outside after dark frightening. They have arcade games that are dirty and sad, but make lots of noise at night. Good luck sleeping if your room is on the atrium side of the hotel. Some of the staff were nice and helpful and the price includes breakfast (but certainly stayed away from anything that was not prepackaged)! I normally do not write reviews, but I hope I can save someone from what we endured.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Amy, It is indeed very, very sad that we were not able to suffice your exacting preference on all the aspect from our services, quality of room/place , bathroom , the pool and our amenities, and you did not enjoy your stay with us as much as the rest of our guests did. Truly we are disheartened to know of your unfortunate experience but I assure you that we in compliance with the Days Inn standard and continuously doing our best to maintain quality services at all times. Please know that the pool is for all the guests to enjoy and again I am sorry that it was not to your expectations. I will accelerate your feedback so that the room you were describing here will be checked and evaluated. Trust that we value our guests and all of your concerns will not go unnoticed. Thank you very much for your business.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
The hotel was great a lot for the kids to do, but since the pool area is open until 11pm you literally have kids screaming, running and cannon balling into the pool until 11 pm. It's very loud and hard to get any rest if you have something to do early the next morning......I would stay again I would just ask for a room not connected to that area!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel and for bringing your concerns to our attention on the pool schedule. I apologize for the inconvenience you faced on the level of noise from children’s activities. I will submit your concerns to our management so that this will be evaluated and handled differently and appropriately in the future. Allow us to better serve you the next time you are in town. We will make sure to assign a more comfortable room for you to stay. Please indicate your preference during your check in. Thank you so much for your business.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Loved the extras for the low price"
Great deal for the price! Wish we could have stayed longer to use all the amenities...the pool, the miniature golf, the arcade
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel! We are very happy that you were very pleased with our hotel, amenities and our affordable rate. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your feedback very much. Your feedback will serve as encouragement and inspiration to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests on your future visits. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you again for taking the time to leave your rating and positive feedback. We very much appreciate it and we assure you that we will continue on working closely and maintain the quality of services and accommodation that you enjoyed during your stay. It was a great pleasure to serve you, we hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
JenniferH
we had a nice stay until the hotel allowed a family reunion to shoot off firecrackers in the parking lot that landed on the hood of our vehicle & burned a mark in it. personally we do not feel the hotel should have allowed it & we were not totally happy with the resolve. the hotel was very clean & nice but we will not be staying in the future.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, I apologize for what took place during your stay. I will accelerate your feedback about the risk of allowing firecrackers lit in within the premises during guests’ celebration.I assure you that our management will carefully look into this matter t address accordingly. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking note of the quality of clean in the room we provided you. I really hope we could have another chance to serve you better.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great hotel close to interstate"
We loved the hotel and the staff. The pools and arcade where great
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, Thank you for your business, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive feedback for our hotel brings sense of completion to our team. We will continue on working very closely to maintain the quality of clean in our pool, facilities, amenities and above par customer service. I look forward to having you again soon.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Nice hotel, good breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello PJ, We are grateful for your time in sharing your recent experience during your stay with us. I am glad you were comfortable and enjoyed our breakfast choices. Thank you very much for your business and I uope to have you again in our hotel soon.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
P JH
"Out in the Sticks"
The hotel is fine, I did not go to stay inside the hotel I went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame. It's in driving distance and the hotel is not close to any major traffic so no Louis at night. Close to freeway entrance. My room had a broken window and the TV's are old but it had mini golf and pool inside. I would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Doug, I apologize that TV set was not in working condition in the room during your stay as well as on the broken window. I will submit your feedback to the management to expedite evaluation and address your concerns immediately. allow us to serve you better on your next stay, please call the attention of our staff should you have concern about your room or if you would need assistance. They will attend to you promptly.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Doug
"Good stay"
This was a good place to stay for a night. The only downer was the fitness room; two treadmills, an elliptical, and a recumbent bike was it. No equipment for resistance training... Clearly only a minor complaint
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Thank you for leaving a rating and review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments will be shared with our staff, as feedback like this will serve as great motivation and inspiration to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests in the future. Likewise, we would like apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding our fitness room. You can be assured that we will give due attention to your feedback and use it to help us correct our deficiencies and improve our services further. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We hope we may be given another chance to exceed your expectations and provide you with a more enjoyable and satisfying experience in the near future. It was truly a pleasure to serve you, we hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Amenities were amazing but overall hotel was dirty looked rundown room was not cleaned very well found things by the bed that were not ours the whole time we were there so rooms were not cleaned very well sheets were dirty or stained it would a great hotel if kept up.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello, Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel and taking note of our amenities to offer our guests a more enjoyable stay. I will accelerate you comment about the quality of our clean, I apologize that we failed to meet your standard in that aspect. Trust that this matter will be evaluated and addressed according. Thank you very much for your business.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Watch out for high pet fee!"
When we stay at this same hotel chain in other areas, pet fee ranges from $10 to $20. This hotel charges $25 (per stay, not per night) which is a whopping 40% charge on the room. This feels extreme for a 6 lb. dog. However, the atrium area is very nice and young kids will enjoy the pool and playground. It is also louder, so if you go to bed early, request a room that is not adjacent to the atrium area. Very elegant breakfast area with hot scrambled eggs, sausage, and hash browns. Hotel is in an industrial area, so you have to drive a bit to get to restaurants and shopping. Convenient to Interstate.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Road Tripper
"Close to family"
Very pleased. Room was clean and comfortable and reasonable rates for our stay. Would use Days Inn again when visiting the area.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Hello Miss Karen, Thank you for the 5 star rating you gave our hotel. I will share your feedback with our team as I know they too, will be very pleased to know we have successfully accommodated you during your recent stay. Please know that it is indeed rewarding that you make Days inn your choice of hotel.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Nice hotel with nice helpful staff."
Our stay was very nice. The staff was extremely helpful, informative and polite. The pool area is clean and well kept as are the rooms. Overall, the hotel seems a little dated but it is very well maintained. I would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Richfield
Your praises on our facilities and our staff are very much appreciated by our team as it will continue to motivate us to pursue quality service and accommodations to our most valuable guests. Thank you again for sharing with us your experience at Days Inn and Suites Richfield and we are certainly looking forward for your next visit!
Other trip May 12, 2014