All hotels in Westchester, Illinois, United States of America
2222 Enterprise Drive, Westchester, IL, 60154, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice hotel, but noisy a/c"
The room was quite spacious, and the couch and desk chair provided somewhere other than the bed to sit and watch tv, etc. The bed was not as comfortable as I would have liked (and imagined), but it was not horrible. The bathroom was quite roomy, and I liked that there were shower doors instead of the standard curtain on an elliptical rod. The worst part of the stay was the a/c--it worked well, but it was noisy--sounded like a phlegmy person who couldn't quite get the phlegm out. All in all though, I would certainly say that the hotel was quite nice.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
D
Blind was broke. Air conditioning wasn't working correctly. We reserved two rooms, they were at opposite ends of the floor. We have children and that was discussed during booking. We could not have a 10 yr old and 9 yr old in a room that far away.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Deena Deal
"Just Right"
Very clean nice quiet hotel experience!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Sharekah
"A hidden secret"
This hotel was perfect. Nice hot shower. Clean room, and pretty good breakfast for free every morning. Perfect if you need a place to stay in the Hillside, Westchester, Bellwood, Oak Brook area. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Very professional staff.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Nelly
"Not what I booked!"
The hotel was fine. The room was spotless, the beds comfy, breakfast was fine (the usual though nothing distinctive) BUT I booked a smoking room and arrived to find out the hotel was 100% non-smoking. It was also difficult to find even with my GPS.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"An Enjoyable Visit to Chicago"
The Hampton Inn in chicago was an older hotel of the chain. It was a very quaint hotel that went back to the time of it's day. Yhe hotel stay was very nice with a friendly staff and many interesting people that we met while there. The hotel although older was nice with good parking and things to do in the immediate area.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Friendly staff comfortable hotel, drab location"
Very friendly, helpful staff and comfortable rooms. Area is very run-down and there's nothing within walking distance so difficult if you don't have a car. However, hotel has reliable shuttle within 5 miles, but it doesn't run at weekends. Large mall within 10 min drive.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great Service and Hampton Inn Quality"
Hotel was perfect for our trip to Chicago - wish it was closer to the city, but it worked out well.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Weekend re-energize"
This was a quick weekend re-energize stay. Staff was very friendly. We ran into a delay, was supposed to arrive at 10PM .. but arrived at 2:40AM, and the room was still reserved for us. Gym is equipped with enough to get you the required work-out, a little too tight but good enough for being on the road. Breakfast was so-so as compared to other Hampton Inns.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Fai
It met the basic needs therefore, it was overly priced.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Disappointed
Nice staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Just a bit far out from the city and restaurant choices in the area are scant
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Racine Jrs Vball Player"
Nice place to stay, clean and lots of choices for breakfast.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Rooms where very clean, hotel was quite. Rooms where a little small, but they used the space well. I would definitely use this hotel.again.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Go Hawks
Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. They offer breakfast but did not have "to go" breakfast for early departing guests
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
We really enjoyed staying at Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly and room service was great. Everyday they used to clean our room with new beds and other stuff. It was quite location and safe too.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Hampton Inn very convenient"
It was nice with free breakfast and close to the Brookfield Zoo. We found the room very comfortable.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Russ
"Next to Pediatric Medical Clinic for My Daughter"
Its proximity to the clinic where our daughter receives sometime care is the *ONLY* reason this hotel is on our radar. It's nice enough. The trash bin out front desperately needed to be emptied the 24 hours we were around. The front desk staff was very nice. The room was cramped, but clean and sufficient. Will stay again because of proximity, or will pick another hotel because of pool. This hotel has none. We'll see.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
The hotel charges an additional $25 in case of incidents. Stayed Friday and Saturday nights, as of Tuesday haven't been credited back. Toilet backed up and first night water for shower was only lukewarm. Second night water was fine. The staff was friendly, room was clean and bed was very comfortable. All in all great stay!
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
Jodi
I enjoyed my stay. The personal of the hotel was great and friendly with a warm smile. I will return.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Diana Hollis
"clean and quite"
good place to stay
4 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Hampton Inn ..my new home away from home."
We checked in with very helpful and courteous front desk agent. The room was clean, cozy & comfortable. There were lots of restaurants near by and a walgreens right down the street. The bed was soft and comfortable. We will definately stay here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
D.Ratliff
"A work in progress"
Hotel is undergoing renovation, but offers a quiet night's sleep and superior customer service. Room was very clean AND SERVIOUS WAS OUTSTANDING.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
I love this hotel
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Tya
"great hotel"
My stay was very relaxing
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Michele Dice
"Always ask if the Hotel is under construction"
I have been to hotels in third world countries that were more pleasant to stay at....the "front desk" was accessed via a side door and the staff were all jammed into what was normally a hotel room; the floors were bare of carpeting on the main floor, sheets of plastic lined the hallways, construction dust throughout. It was bitter cold outside and the heat in the room was indifferent, floors like ice in the bathroom. The breakfast the next day was also in a hotel room on the 2nd floor, and was indifferent and partial.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
CJ
"Not the worst, far from the best"
We were staying the night for the chicago auto show. Myself, my girlfriend, and two of my friends were staying in this room. They advertised a sofa bed, there was no sofa bed! My two other friends (full grown men) had to share a full size bed. The hotel was also under construction which led to the continental breakfast blowing a breaker which took a while to be taken care of. Not too impressed, I think I'll go back to my Best Western.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Cody Anderson
although I was prewarned that there was remodeling going on was surprised at extent of disawray on 1st flr where registration and elevators located even had to find way to new main entrance loc.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"As of 1/25/14, the lobby is torn up"
When we have a board of directors meeting (quarterly), I ALWAYS book about six rooms here for our out-of-town directors to stay. This last weekend, however, I received a lot of complaints. They had to go in through the side entrance as the lobby floor had been ripped out for repairs and the dust was rampant throughout the entire facility. Unfortunately, this wreaked havoc on the directors allergies. I am not saying do not use them. The location is great for the area. I definitely recommend calling first to see if the facility is still in disarray as I will do next time.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Elizabeth G
"Business"
I have high expectations for Hamptons, which is why I picked this hotel. Very disappointed this time, especially for the price. Hotel is going through renovations - appeared entire bottom floor was under construction, but there was no noise - Thank God! My complaints. Due to construction, employees were using a workout room as the registration desk. I can handle that as I understand construction would disrupt business, but no one appeared to be professionally dressed. The area looked very messy and disorganized. ok, I can even deal with that, but when I called them twice - I received no answer. That concerned me greatly as what if there was an emergency and I couldn't reach anyone; the back door was unlocked and anyone could have been wandering the halls. There appeared to be no security. When I got to the room, the bathroom counter had stains from toothpaste and hairs were actually in the sink. I was able to wash them so it wasn't that they were unable to remove the stains. The room itself and bed was comfortable, just very disappointed in staff and cleanliness.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Loves to travel
"Close to neighborhood of friends"
This Hampton at Westchester, IL (Chicago area) is having major construction throughout the first floor. The office was in the back of the hotel in the fitness room. The carpets were filthy everywhere, including the elevator. With so much inconvenience, the room rate should have been greatly discounted. It was not the quality I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. On the up-side, the actual room was fine.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Good location and price, but major rehab!"
I wish I'd known when I was making the reservation that the hotel was undergoing major rehabilitation. The front entrance was totally closed and the "front desk" was in the fitness center - so no fitness center. The bed and bathroom was clean, wifi was great, breakfast plentiful. But my tub wouldn't drain, making for a very unpleasant feeling in the shower. I told the staff, so perhaps the next person won't have that experience. It would have been nice if the hotel had offered something for the disappointment.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
sabiprath
"Hotel under construction"
We arrived at the hotel on Christmas eve. The front entrance was closed and we were directed around the back to a side entrance. A temporary office was set up in the fitness room while the entire first floor was torn up / under construction. We felt like we were in a war zone, walking through construction debris to get to the elevator to get to the 3rd floor. Our floor was not under construction but the fitness center wasn't available and hot breakfasts were not served during our stay due to construction. I booked through Expedia and there was no mention of construction happening at the hotel. The whole thing was extremely depressing, especially around the holidays. We checked out a day early.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Perfect business support hotel"
I have always conceived in my mind of the perfect business person's hotel room. This is it. Small rooms, but not too small, nice bed , not a football field, nice desk. good TV, just right size bathroom, quiet, great staff, warm cookies, coffee on 24/7, work out room, easy free internet access, near many eateries and grocery store and not far from freeway. Get rejuvenated when battling the monsters out there. Stay here.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"Great Hotel but with not much around"
The hotel is very comfortable with tasty complementary breakfast. The room also equipped with special plug in for multiple electronic and those needing USB chargers. The only downside is that there isn't a lot of restaurant or entertainment around without driving.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
The only way I would have liked it better is if I could have been in the room more to enjoy it.
5 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Great hotel, great rate, great service, great location and great breakfast!!! Will definitely be staying here during future visits!
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
SowGood
Nice hotel , convenient to Hwy, clean room/bed, but poor B'fast & tepid water in showers.
"very good hotel!"
I travel for my job none stop. this hotel is defiantly in my top 5. great break fest and nice comfy bed. the only bad thing was that one of the towels wasn't clean. but I believe it was my coworker but i he just won't admit it. great hotel overall.
Marko
"Good location for our visit."
Only negative was the toll we had to pay only a couple blocks before getting off the highway. Wish there was a way around it.
AJD
"Not what you would see on the picture"
It was bad really bad the beds were not big they were small for queen size. There was no hot water in the morning. The hotel was bad because you can hear every thing around you in your room. Overall it was a bad hotel and I think you shouldn't go there even if it is a good price it is a bad choose. The room was clean and the service was ok. It was a little far from are choose.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Mali
"Nice hotel, but bad experience this time."
Booked a King sofa study but got a smaller room with a smaller bed. Not enough space and it was a handicapped room. Had a shower bench in the shower/tub. Not enough room to move around. When I told the front desk that I booked a King the told me that since I booked with Expedia I " got what was left". Totally different from last month when the bent over backward for me. Very unhappy with my experience this time!
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"great but too far from everything"
Breakfast can be improved
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
moe
"Nothing to write home about..."
I was actually very surprised by how small my room was- I have never stayed in a hotel that had anything smaller than a queen size bed- let alone a twin! The breakfast was decent, though definitely lacked variety- I'm pretty sure the exact same things were served all 4 mornings I was there.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Jenna
Excellent business class hotel - nothing at all to complain about. Excellent rate!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Close to Elmhurst College"
Very good location. Stayed over for a visit to Elmhurst College. We got a great rate!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Cindy
The hotel is great. location is great. I wish they have more than one Treadmill.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Hooray for the Hampton Inn Westchester/Oakbrook!"
The room was very nicely laid out and felt very upscale. When working on my laptop or tablet, the desk was on wheels and could be moved most anywhere....nice idea. The lighting was great and there were ample electrical outlets and a USB charging device which was a great convenience. The bed was very comfortable and I didn't hear sounds from other rooms, so I slept as though I was at home. Loved the idea of having coffee available 24 hours, though I only used in the morning. It was the first time I did not make use of an in room coffee maker. Great breakfast also, with so many options to choose from..the oatmeal, yogurt, cereals, fruits, eggs and sausage, bakery items...there was something for everyone. The shuttle service you provided was awesome and a great benefit to me when attending a local training meeting. Check in and out was a breeze.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Ernie
The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very nice. There wasn't a refrigerator or microwave in my room even though my booking reservation said there would be. Other than that, I was very pleased with my stay. We took the Metra into the city from Hinsdale which was very close to the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"slow internet connection...."
Comfortable, clean rooms, nice breakfast. We liked the location. The Internet was very very slow.... quite frustrating. and they could use bigger fluffier pillows or more pillows on the bed. Otherwise, it was great!
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Return visit did not disappoint"
This was our second stay and it did not disappoint. Beds comfortable, room quiet. Hotel was at capacity but we heard nothing at night. Will definitely be coming back.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013