All hotels in Hudson, Ohio, United States of America
6625 Dean Memorial Parkway, Hudson, OH, 44236, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Nice weekend getaway..."
2 night stay during our anniversary. The hot, full, buffet breakfast included in the stay was great. Neither of us had been to the Pro Football Hall of Fame since we were small kids. Caught a movie, and also visited the Canton Classic Car Museum, which is far from "just cars"! So much memorabilia of every kind from every era. Very cool place, and just $7.50 per person. Two thumbs up.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Traci
"weekend get away"
my stay was a get away over the weekend. The room was clean shower was great. Pillows could be bigger they are just too small. They had a pool convention going on which was very noisy I was fed by 5:00am still listening too them no sleep no peace, good news manager compensated for the inconvenience.
Response by Clarion Inn Hudson - Akron North
I am sorry to hear that we had other guests that negatively impacted your experience by being noisy. I appreciate that your were happy with one of our managers handling of this concern and I hope that you will give us a chance in the future to provide a superior stay.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2015
Deborah
Good overall. Internet is poor
Response by Clarion Inn Hudson - Akron North
Your feedback regarding our internet is valuable in allowing us to focus improvements that truly impact our gusts stay. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Super friendly staff. Decent morning buffet breakfast. Sit at a table, though - the booth seats are way low and uncomfortable.
Response by Clarion Inn Hudson - Akron North
Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. I will certainly see if there is a booth that need repaired that was causing discomfort. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip Oct 30, 2015
Keri
Breakfast was awesome!
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2015
Casey
"Oldie bur goodie for $"
Older facility with friendly staff.
Response by Clarion Inn Hudson - Akron North
You are correct that we are an older facility that has been aggressively updating and renovating. I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. I hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"Review of clarion hotel, Hudson, oh"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The only problem was our nonsmoking room was filled with the smell of cigarette smoke. The facility is showing its age, but was ok for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Quick stop"
Had parking ror my semi which was great. Huge lot. Building layout is confusing. So many entrances and hallway after hallway. But hotel is nice staff is friendly. Breakfast was good enough enhoyed it. Pool area looked awesome but didnt get to use it. Would def stay again
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"Horrible Room!"
I've been traveling on a frequent basis since the late 60's (I'm 69) and have stayed in hotels around the world. We picked this hotel because it was at a midpoint in our travel and close to I80. I would have to rate the room in the top 5 worst rooms I've ever stayed in. 25% of the ceiling was covered with mold and there were specs of blood on the wall. Check out room 424 to verify. This hotel is old and needs either a total renovation or tear down. On the positive side, the gentlemen working the bar and restaurant was outstanding. The food was also good. We included breakfast in our room price, but regretted the decision the next morning. The buffet was half empty and the food that was available was of poor quality. The wait staff was not interested in replenishing the buffet line and had bad attitudes.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Only 1 night
1 night trip Sep 15, 2015
"It was ok for a last minute family emeregency"
I reserved my hotel online and we did receive what was advertised. There was no refrigerator in the room. It was suppose to have a pull out sofa bed. We had to use a cot. Our room was not cleaned daily.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Smelled of smoke"
Our room smelled of smoke. The hallway on the second floor also smelled of smoke. The room was okay, however it was hard to get comfortable with the constant smell of smoke.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
"Well-done rennovations"
This is obviously an older hotel, but the renovations were done well. The common areas were nicely decorated and inviting. The room was very comfortable, but the bathroom was cramped. The hot breakfast buffet was good, and waitresses bring coffee to your table with actual cups and saucers (not disposable cups), which was a nice touch.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Stephen
"Diamond in the ruff off I-80E"
The rooms are large, the indoor pool huge and well-maintained. Plus full service restaurant and pub in the hotel. Great rate for the amenities. Alas, this grand old conference center hasn't been remodeled since 1978 and needs a facelift.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Overnight Stop
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
daniel h
"A satisfactory stay off the Ohio Turnpike between"
The place shows its age. The bathroom was so cramped the door ran into the tiolet. You do get a descent breakfast in the morning.
2 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
"Friendly place"
Staff was very helpful. Hot breakfast was nice. Issues resolved quickly and completely.Not easy to get to, but worth it.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
PaPaw
"Old hotel. Needs deodorizers"
Old hotel. Entire place smells like cigarette smoke. Minimal breakfast options in complimentary breakfast. Entire place smells like cigarette smoke. Did I mention the smell? Very friendly staff though.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Good bar/restaurant. Traveling with large dog and they made that easy.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Robin
We stayed one night for the DMB concert. Even though We were in a nonsmoking room, it still had a strong cigaret odor and there were two ashtrays in the room.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Very nice place. Clean, friendly staff and easy to find. Had a book in the room listing local attractions and restaurants. Great breakfast in the morning. Definitely would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
PATRICIA
"Adequate Stay"
Adequate accommodations. Breakfast OK.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Nice, clean rooms, free buffet style breakfast, indoor pool. Great value for family with kids.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Things were a little old and run down. The breakfast was not very interesting.
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Great place for a road trip stop-over"
Great place! Exceeded my expectations. Non-smoking rooms actually smelled like non-smoking rooms! Full breakfast was amazing. I stayed twice and was pleased both times.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
"Close to the toll road for easy access."
It was adequate. They had a nice hot breakfast, but we didn't have time to stay. The staff gave me a to go box, which I didn't expect. That was very nice.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Price was right and breakfast excellent."
It will be a far better experience upon the completion of the renovation; however, the price will certainly go up as the improvements are completed. I am not from the area, so I can't judge the competitive nature of the market. Certainly in a great part of a Ohio.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
gratzpark
"It's ok. Good for something simple"
Staff was nice. Toiletries aren't great. Does have a microwave and fridge in each room. That's a nice surprise.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Not impressed with Clarion in Hudson!"
Did not enjoy it! The shower had a curtain that was a couple inches off the floor and when I showered, the bathroom floor got soaked. Someone can slip and fall very easily and thus a lawsuit! Also, when I checked in, the girl at the desk gave me two key cards which didn't work do I had to go back down to the front desk and get new ones. Same thing happened the next day! Would not recommend it and won't stay there again when I go back down. Hallway floors were filthy! Room was fine though and bed very comfy.
2 night trip May 19, 2015
"Not impressed"
Wifi connection is HORRIBLE. There was a constant loud pounding noise in the hallway all day and night. My room was separate from all other rooms at the end of the hall right next to the housekeeping maintenance room and stairwell. Very uncomfortable. Building itself is confusing and hard to get around. Also had unauthorized charges on my credit card from the hotel
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
Katelynn
"nice short stay"
It was a short nice stay after a tiresome drive. Gym needs maintenance.breakfast was good .very courteous staff. Its purposefully built for marriage functions but its OK. Nothing much nearby the hotel but u got swimming pool n games for kids. Probably 3 / 5 is a good rate.
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Saroj
"Over rated. Smelly, dirty lobby, poor bath upkeep."
Arrived Late. Poor snow removal in lot. Lobby dirty, unattractive. Bath needed painters. Smell was strong of cigarettes.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
anne
"Ok for short stay if you're a deep sleeper"
We only stayed one night as part of a longer trip but it was ok. Room was decent and comfortable though overall the hotel was a bit on the shabby side. Issues: heater was very loud and made it hard to fall asleep. Housekeepers ignored do not disturb sign and tried walking right in but luckily I had the security chain on the door. And nothing is nearby without driving. But other than that it was a decent place to stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"2+ Star Clarion"
This scrapes the border of being a 3 star hotel, I would return, but it is more like a 2+ star hotel
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Good value for money near Hudson, Ohio"
All we needed was a place to break a trip and this was a god choice for the very reasonable rate. However, there is a lot of reno work going on and customers considering the Clarion Inn and Conference Center should factor in this detail. But our room was just fine, clean and spacious, and the pool/spa are was more than adequate for a quick dip (though not a destination pool/spa).
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"In spite of renovations, it was a pleasant stay."
This hotel is under renovation, but since it is such a large hotel, and because the staff was carefully aware of the impact this may have on guests, we found the stay very pleasant.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Solo Trip"
Excellent food facilities/brunches
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good value for the money"
We stayed there one night en route on holiday travel. The hotel is conveniently located near Ohio turnpike. The facility was being renovated but it didn't create much inconvenience to the hotel guests. The service was great. Breakfast was much better than in comparable facilities we visited in the area. Definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Wojtek
"CT to South Bend"
Hotel was a perfect stop on our trip from CT to Indiana. Will come back. Great value
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
The staff was really nice. Our room was great: it was clean, comfortable and modern. We loved the pool, the water was really warm! The workout room was nice too. If I had anything bad to say it's that the food here is not good. I would certainly recommend this hotel if you are planning on staying in the area.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Erin
"Nice place and very quiet with great highway acces"
Very nice although surprisingly few guests
5 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"I'd stay here again."
I spent a week at this hotel while visiting relatives. I think hotels in the Cleveland area are usually overpriced, but for this one I got fair value for what is offered.
4 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Serves great for night to sleep."
Stayed couple nights on business layover. The room was clean and comfortable. Not much around hotel to do and the complimentary breakfast wasn't very good. You wouldn't to pay money for it for sure.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Christopher
"BETTER THAN I EXPECTED!"
Needed an overnighter to be near Akron U for early appointment. I have used Expedia before so went for a further away location with a better price. Was NOT DISPOINTED. Room was clean and pleasant. Bathroom a little small but CLEAN. Had a room on the ground floor and felt very safe. Did not get to try out their indoor pool or exercise room but maybe next time. Complimentary buffet selection was modest but very good. Warm food was warm and fresh. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Juana
Food at conference was not that good. One of the entrance doors did not close all the way. exercise door not opened during hours that was on door
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Dirty and not well kept up!"
Staff workers were very nice. I selected this based upon the 3 star rating but this should have only been a 1 star. I stayed once on the way to New York and once on the way home. The first night room was smelly and had wall paper coming off. The second stay the room had stains on the wall in the bath room. My wife insisted on washing everything that was in the room once we got home.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Dennis
"Excellent location"
The hallways strongly smell of tobacco smoke. The sound of flushing toilets and sink plumbing heard in my room was very disappointing as this was all night long. Regardless, the hotel staff is outstanding in every respect.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"nice breakfast, noisy beds and broken gym"
First of all gym was totally broken and beds were not comfortable. But they have me coupons for nice breakfast
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great value, clean comfortable room"
Hotel was a really good value, especially booking with less than a week in advance. Great breakfast buffet in nice restaurant, clean comfortable room. Just wish they had an elevator to 2nd floor but that's a minor inconvenience. Nice pool, had fitness room and game room for the kids. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Quiet hotel"
Just sayed here last week. Very quiet, comfortable hotel. I would stay here again on my next trip back home to Ohio
5 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2014