All hotels in Hudson, Ohio, United States of America
6625 Dean Memorial Parkway, Hudson, OH, 44236, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice staff fun at the bar"
Staff was great! Rooms were fine considering the price. The big issue is the construction going on.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the national park"
Nice, clean and convenient to go to the national park and very good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice staff dirty old motel not a hotel"
Never again!! Moved to a different hotel after just one night. very old dirty facility but very nice staff
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Hudson, Ohio"
Really comfy stay for anyone - pool, hot tub (open 24/7), exercise room, game room for kids and great staff.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Not a bad spot"
Even though the parking lot was under construction, which caused some minor issues, we had a very pleasant stay. The room was nice and the bed was comfy. Our son had a great time in the pool. The hotel resturant was great. The only thing we did not like was that the lay out of the hotel was really spread out and confusing.
Will
"great hotel"
remodeling while we were there but still great. great staff.
paul
"Excellent! Excellent!"
Staff was extremely gracious from the reception desk personnel to the laundry clerks to the breakfast bar attendants who helped me carry coffee and breakfast back to my room. Room was spotlessly clean; linens were crisp and fresh. I have stayed at 4 - 5 star hotels that were not as clean. At time of our stay, construction was being conducted on part of the hotel, so I was a bit dubious at first sight, but so glad I picked this hotel!
"Never staying again"
I should have been notified prior to booking the room that the hotel was under construction. We had to walk through a maze to go from the lobby to our room. The hallways smelled of urine, and there was a slight odor in the room as well. We found a used dirty wash cloth hanging on the shower curtain rod. The view from our window was of a construction wall three feet from our window with old windows and scrap metal laying on the ground. I stayed in a Clarion in Pittsburgh PA about two years ago. That hotel was under construction at that time as well. I really had no expectations that the Clarion in Hudson OH would be under construction at this time. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A CLARION HOTEL EVER AGAIN!!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Real smelly"
The place smelled like chemicals. Both my son and I woke up with headaches. Bad service. Staff would not look us in the eye when we inquired about the smell. Very dirty and rundown. I didn't even want to take a shower. Security doors/locks were broken on all outside doors. Cigaret smell everywhere. Nothing free about the breakfast because I needed to buy anti diarrhea medicine a several hours after we left. Only good thing was we got on the road earlier than expected because we wanted out.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Clarion Stay"
It's a Clairon , don't expect 5 star treatment and you will enjoy your stay. Expect more and well you will be disappointed.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Not so clean"
This hotel was not as clean as I would have liked. My son's bed had sheets with holes in it on the pull out bed. There was a large stain on the carpeting. The morning breakfast left A LOT to be desired. On the plus side, the hotel was making some improvements to the structure while we were there.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
jim
"Okay"
This hotel is okay if it is convenient for your travel plans and you just need a quick place to sleep. It is very old and run down, though was certainly clean enough. We stayed for 2 nights and it was just fine for what we needed, though I probably won't stay again. It is in a safe area and there is a shopping center with restaurants, stores and a movie theater about a 5 min drive away, though nothing within walking distance. It is right on Rt. 8 which is nice especially if you are driving through.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Hotel was in the middle of a renovation/repair to a portion of it. Hallway smelled like a public restroom. Very dated. Would not stay at this location again.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Clean but old"
Room was clean, but hotel is run down. Sheets were white sometime in the past, though they smelled clean. Overall, good for 1 night stay.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"Mother/Daughters weekend"
The room was nice with down bedding and cleanliness. Big note to future guests: the room only includes 2 free breakfast vouchers. Any additional no matter what age must pay $9.99+tax. The breakfast fare certainly wasn't worth that price. We enjoyed one free breakfast then visited a local fast food joint for a much cheaper breakfast. The wait staff was wonderful, however!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Very friendly and professional staff."
My wife and I stayed just one night while moving to the area. The hotel's staff are very friendly, professional, and accommodating. They're doing their best with what they've got. The problem is just that the building is getting a bit old. It's obviously got new carpet, and they're keeping it up as nicely as they can. When we were there, they had a lot of construction and remodeling going on, too. But the room just had that moldy, musty smell of a hotel room that's been around too long. I'm not sure what can be done about that, other than bulldozing the building and starting over.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Very out dated"
Pros: staff was very friendly and helpful, free breakfast food was good. Cons: weeds growing everywhere, room needs a significant upgrade, bathroom looks like they tried to upgrade but did a sloppy job, booths in restaurant had no cushioning left and it looks like the last time it was updated was in the 1970s
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Connie
"Acceptable"
Definitely an older hotel and halls smelled really smokey.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
We were very disappointed with the service and condition of the hotel. The staff was rude and the building in shambles as they are renovating. Our expectations were high as we had stayed in a Clarion before, but we were totally disappointed. I would never ever go back or recommend this place to any one.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
we booked the hotel due to closeness to the blossom music center building is being renovated and was still a nice place friendly staff good location thanks
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2013
"Under construction."
Rooms were clean and very nice for the price. The hotel was under construction and that made for a headache. I would return in a year when all cleaned up.
2 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
"Comfortable hotel for the price"
The Clarion did the job for me. It was close to the interstate and was good for the price. The staff was helpful and the free breakfast was a plus. The only downside was the construction that is going on. It will be nicer when it is finished. Unless you are a smoker, make sure you get a non smoking room. I could smell the smoke in the hall.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
gary
"DO NOT stay here!! Entire place reeks like smoke"
Terrible!! Didn't even use breakfast - one because it was horrible and two because they only let 2 of four have free breakfast - that was not clear when I purchased . I was travelling alone with my three children and was shocked that the entire place smells like old smoke and kinda mildewy. I tried to talk to two staff members at front desk and they shrugged me off. No response! This would've been a good hotel for 25$ a night- gross gross gross- !!! I will be contacting clarion corporate. I don't think I'll ever even stay at a clarion again because of experience.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
kim
"Old musty smell covered up by some cheap fragrance"
The restaraunt was completely empty I ordered a soda that was very flat. The fact that there was no one made me wonder about the freshness of the ingredients Asked for mayo to go with burger it had a sour smell Waitress was OK friendly she tried hard
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Could do something about smell."
This is the hotel that smells like smoke and halls just smell bad. We went out for food and eat in our car because it smelled better then the room.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Definite Value. Construction was ongoing but did not hear it during the stay.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!"
As soon as we entered the room, we could tell it had not had a deep cleaning, or even a good cleaning in a long time. It smelled terrible, but could not open a window. The bedskirt on one bed was not even on properly and there was no comforter on the other bed, only a sheet. The bathroom seemed clean, however the door did not shut properly and was filthy; there was someone else's long hair, an eyelash and make-up or something smeared all over the door. The ceiling of the room was so dirty, there were big balls of dirty dust hanging down from it. The entire hotel seemed to be under renovation, but looked like it had not been worked on in some time. The parking lot had two huge potholes in it; when we returned from the convention we attended while in the area, there was not even a place nearby to park, as the hotel was full. We had a very terrible experience there. Upon checking out, I told the young lady at the front desk how dirty and smelly our room was and she acted like she didn't even know what the word 'dirty' meant and took no action to give us a discount or anything. I am writing a strongly worded letter to the GM of this Clarion Hotel, as well as sending a copy of said letter to the parent company, Choice Hotel. We have never had such a filthy, dirty room, and for what we paid to stay there, much, much more was expected.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Cheryl
"Dated hotel with excellent bedding"
This is a rebadged holiday inn that's been in place for decades. While the bedding was in great shape with wonderful pillows, the place on the whole was a bit dated. For the money it was a good deal, especially with a nice breakfast included.
3 night trip May 31, 2013
Chuck W
"NEEDS WORK"
All I could say is that the staff was nice and the room was clean. But this hotel looks like a dump outside and the inside makes you feel a little better about it but its not something to go home and brag about. My room being clean is a no brainer for a hotel but the furniture was run down and I was not impressed.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2013
"Just okay."
Just okay. Nice people. Under construction. Faucet in shower did not quite work.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Very nice pool and hot tub. The restaurant was good with a good breakfast. They were undergoing some renovations but it did not seriously impact our stay.
2 night trip May 19, 2013
"Not the worst, but room for improvement."
I typically stay at the hotel across the street from this one just because it's cheaper, but it's so dark/shining-esque there. So I tried the Clarion. While the rooms are brighter and the beds are comfier/cleaner, the bathrooms are terribly small. Additionally, while I admire/respect that they are pet friendly, there were dog food kibbles under one of our chairs and it kind of smelled like pets; which didn't really bother me since I am a pet owner and accustomed to such things, but I know that these are things that would REALLY bother most people. And I am paying to stay in a clean room, so it'd be nice if the rooms were swept after the previous occupant, especially considering the previous occupant was an animal. There was also construction going on in one wing of the building (subsequently the wing my room was in), which I was unaware of and the front desk employees failed to mention upon check in. Walking to our room was like a scene out of fear and loathing or something. Minus the drugs. Just very strange that they didn't mention we'd be walking through a construction zone and ripped apart rooms to get to ours. Overall, I don't know that it's worth the price, but the rooms are bright/airy, the beds are comfy and "appear" clean, I am pretty sure there are RV bathrooms bigger than the ones at this hotel. I'd stay here again if need be, hoping there would be more bathroom space and less dog food.
Other trip May 28, 2013
lindseyannee
"Very friendly staff, convenient location"
We spent the night in Clarion Inn on our way from Detroit to Washington DC. The location is very convenient on the highway. The rooms are clean, the staff were friendly, and we had a hot breakfast.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Uncomfortable beds"
Hotel was more dated than pictures showed and beds were very uncomfortable. Breakfast was not very good either...glad it was just for one night travelling thru! Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"not a 3 star hotel"
Smelled like mold - the only requirement I had was a fitness center. All cardio equiment and the hot tub out of service. Smelled like mold and was old.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
julie
"Bad stay"
The room did not get cleaned at all one day the other days the tubwas not washed. trouble at check in. Hot tub did not work
3 night trip May 8, 2013
"Needs a little re-model"
Overall good enough for the price.
2 night trip May 4, 2013
Chris C.
"Serviceable for overnight stay"
Overall, this was not a bad place- good for a night or two stay if you were passing through. Check-in clerk was not super friendly, and first room I was given had not been cleaned. She apologized and provided me with a new room, which was actually a slight upgrade than what I had reserved, however the new room did back up to a dumpster, which was a little noisy in the morning. Hot breakfast was appreciated, and the coffee was good. Reminded me of older Holiday Inn type hotels from my youth. Was a bit tricky to get to from the Turnpike, but getting back on was super easy. The signage to the Hotel from the Turnpike was helpful. Things to keep in mind- there is nothing else in this area, and the hotel restaurant only serves food til 9. Luckily we had gotten off at the exit before this one which had every quick service restaurant you could want, since we were getting in late and was concerned as to how late the on-site restaurant was open. Overall, I would stay here again if I was passing through the area.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2013
Weary traveler
"Slept Through the night!"
Loved it. Staff was very friendly and cooperative with our requests. I rarely sleep through the night but did here.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"Great time"
Loved the indoor pool . Was a large one well heated. Clean and comfortable. The in house restaurant was good but a little pricey. Overall I give it 4.5 .
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Darrell
"Great place"
Every thing was wonderful. My niece and nephew loved Doris our waitress at breakfast. They talked her ear off. She was very kind to listen and engage them in conversation. She is an asset to your hotel. The kids are already planning to stay there this summer when we return. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Good People. building needs investment"
The room had broken outlets. After requesting refrigerator for medication it was not possible to plug it in. Lamp shades were cracked and broken. Hotel lists free breakfast, but you only get the first two two guests free. The people who work there were great. Don't waste your money. Find some place else to stay.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
Rocco
"Happy with stay"
We had a very nice stay. The hotel very clean, front desk helpful and the breakfast was great. The location is just a bit confusing to get to, but we made it.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Nice hotel, good location, good value"
I stayed one night at the Clarion. It was conveniently located by the junction of I-80 and Rt 8. The hotel was nearly empty that night - they are a conference center and I guess no conferences were going on. So I got a good rate for a clean and comfortable room. No complaints, I would recommend them highly.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Good hotel"
Good experience overall. Staffs are friendly and helpful. I asked for some q-tips and a power strip at the front desk with no problem. Free tickets for breakfast's buffet are nice.
4 night trip Feb 19, 2013
"Clarion Boston Mills"
Staff friendly. Rooms clean & comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2013
"Great for people with pets."
Pet-friendly, polite staff, and great (free) breakfast!
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
laura
Good place to stop on the route home
Business trip Dec 9, 2012
"Swimming"
The stay was fine, the kids love to swim and I was satisfied with the stay. My ony issue is why is there still activity in my account related to my stay???
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2012
customer
"Musty Indeed"
The other reviews are correct, musty and a "wet carpet" smell. Otherwise the place was just fine for the price. Just a weird feel to the building and grounds. No care was taken to building placements and such as its not visually appealing.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012