All hotels in Carol Stream, Illinois, United States of America

Great place to stay when visiting the Arcada Theater
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
R Berner
Everything was great, with the notable exception of an unruly patron in the bar that the staff failed to address. This guy was WAY out of line, and the staff did nothing to remove him from the premises. That type of behavior should have never been tolerated by the staff, and ruined what was otherwise a very nice stay.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"great location"
The bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was hard to adjust the AC to stay on without freezing me out of the room. Neighbors could easily be heard too. Not so good for me being a light sleeper.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Andrea
Good
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago - Carol Stream - Wheaton
Thanks for the 4 stars...I'm glad to see you had a pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Very warm at night without air condition.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago - Carol Stream - Wheaton
Thanks for your comments. I hope that you notified our staff during your stay of your A/C problem for us to rectify it. A nice thing about a full service hotel is there is always someone to try to trouble shoot any problems. We look forward to your return
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Convenient and Clean"
Overall the hotel was a little older but clean and the staff was courteous.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago - Carol Stream - Wheaton
Thanks for the 4 stars and great comments regarding our courteous staff and clean hotel. We will make sure your kind words are shared with our staff!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Evelyn
"Very nice stay"
Great room ! A continental breakfast is not included but the hotel restaurant was wonderful.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
W and J
"In town for daughter's dance competition"
We definitely enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly, and there was a friendly security guard walking the hall the night we checked in. Immediately, I felt safe & comfortable. We stayed two nights, and did visit the pool. There was hair & gum in the pool. I didn't blame the staff or the hotel. It wasn't in their control. The pool area was clean, orderly, plenty of chlorine was used, and lots of clean towels available. The best part, it was quiet at night, and peaceful even though there were soccer kids staying there. Excellent stay and the room was clean. There were plenty of restaurants in the area, even ones that deliver to the hotel. The staff had small town hospitality for being near a big city. Definitely would recommend this hotel to family, friends, and other travelers.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago - Carol Stream - Wheaton
I appreciate you taking the time to complete such a detailed review. Your comments will be shared with our staff, and do make a difference to them...so thank you. Your recommendation of our hotel to fellow travelers, friends and family is wonderful to hear, and we look forward to your return. Thanks again!
2 night trip May 23, 2013
Irumsey
Great room, friendly staff with a really good restaurant. The only problem was that the hotel hosted a wedding that weekend - lots of children and noise in the halls.
Response by Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago - Carol Stream - Wheaton
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay overall, and apologize if other events at our hotel damped your stay. Please let us know during a future visit with us if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable while in the hotel...we want to make sure everyone has a comfortable stay. Thanks again!
3 night business trip May 23, 2013
"Bashetball Tournament"
Hotel was very clsoe to the high school where the basketball tournament was at.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"It was very convient for what we were there for."
It was a very nice place. The employees were very nice and helpful with information. We will stay there again.
3 night trip May 3, 2013
Mary Ann
"Good Business Option"
I stay in this Holiday quite often - the service, cleanliness, etc are always consistent. It's not the fanciest place around but it's very nice.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
CardsFan
The second time I have used this hotel. I was just as pleased with my second stay as I was my first. The staff was very pleasant and the room was great. They were very helpful with getting me directions to a few places that I asked about.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"great stay"
Nothing to complain about. Staff was friendly.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Expectations"
I read all reviews before I booked this hotel. And was expecting great customer service as soon as I walked in. While nobody was rude it was just hi, your name, here's your key, thank you. Very impersonal not even a smile. Then all reviews said they received a call saying if everything was ok. I received nothing. I guess I just had my expectations too high. The beds were very comfortable and rooms were clean and nice. So my stay was good. Only other complaint was I loved that checkout was at noon. So I thought we could sleep late. Nope. Housekeeping came knocking at the door at 9 and wanted to know if we were checking out today. I replied yes but at 12. Of course couldn't go back to sleep after that. So while the room and pool were great have to say the service here brought my recommendation down.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2013
Irene
"nice place"
We had a first floor room that overlooked the parking area. It was loud but that would not be the fault of the hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Was beyond what we expected. Very nice indeed. Thank you. B Blakeman
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Close to Wheaton College and shopping, etc."
Everything was wonderful!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
David & Barbara
"Just what we needed to attend a nearby seminar"
Was very happy with the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Mrs. Schmitt
"Good experience."
The staff was nice and helpful. The room was clean. The heater/AC was noisy though but doable.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"Great for price."
Needed darkening curtains, but other then that it was fine.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
Joanne
"Best Hotel in its Class!!"
The staff at this hotel were AMAZINGLY accommodating. I had by son's 10th b-day party here. They were great throughout the whole thing. The restaurant and bar here is amazing as well. I will DEFINITELY be back.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"visit to Wheaton"
Everything was great except for the 5:30 am wake up call that I did not ask for. Otherwise the room was fine as was the service. The buffet was okay in the morning but frankly should be included in the room because it was not that great. The food on the buffet was cold but the omlette was delicious.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
MBW
"Would NEVER return or recommend!"
Room was clean, however front desk staff unprofessional. Also we were in room 139, two rooms down from exit and people in last room were partying and smoking in their room and also a large group was outside the exit doors smoking and drinking and keeping exit door open. This did not seem safe, and our room ended up reeking of cigarette smoke! Felt like hotel could have used some sort of security. Also tried to call room service multiple times and no one answered.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Tammy
No food available after 11:00 pm Room was very nice, suite. Large flat screen TV in each room was great. Close to college, close to train
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"close to my HS reunion activities"
Clean and well cared for room. Quiet and easy access to parking and major roads. Some room renovation was going on in my hall, but there was no noise...just workmen going from room to room during the day. Although there was a restaurant, it would have been nice to have a breakfast buffet or a breakfast voucher included in the room rate like many other hotels
3 night trip Oct 4, 2012
"Service outstanding pool was gross"
If they maintained their pool and it wasn't so gross this hotel would be on the top of my list. But I have kids and the pool smelled/felt like bath water and the hot rub was not hot and dirt/grim settled at the top. With that said the service, look, and location were outstanding. I would come back if they made major improvements to the pool!
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
Molly
Room was comfortable and as requested (king, non-smoking) for our one-night stay. Check-in clerk should have mentioned credit limit for "free" Sunday morning buffet. Hotel manager credited the difference on our bill. We appreciated that gesture, but would have prefered to know the specific limit at check-in time to avoid "surprise" additional charge at checkout. Buffet was excellent and offered wide variety of food items.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
J Kovalik
Restaurant was very good
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
Elaine
"Great place to stay!"
Close to restaurants but nice also had nice one in hotel. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"overnight stay for wheaton college visit"
Very nice. Parents with two high school children. Everything was great. Clean room. Proximity to Wheaton and major roads. Very comfortable beds. Quiet at night.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2012
"MOTELS HAVE BETTER SERVICE THAN THIS PLACE!!!"
TERRIBLE PLACE TO STAY!!! I usually NEVER rate places, but this place was so awful I had to warn people!!! My sister's room had a strange looking bug right on the middle of the bedspread!!! UGH! Hotel floors were dirty and rooms were cramped. BREAKFAST is SUCH A JOKE!!! My reservation said that full breakfast was included, but that is not true. You still have to pay a portion and if you have kids eat, it's even more expensive!! Don't stay here if you expect to have a nice leisurely breakfast! The restaurant that serves breakfast charges an extra $2.50 for COFFEE AND/OR ORANGE JUICE which is so ridiculous!!! The suite that I upgraded to since I was so cramped in my room had such loud music playing next to it!!! HEED MY WARNING!!! Don't spend your money here!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2012
Paajfuab

"Good Clean Economical get away spot"
The staff very friendly, anticipated our questions. Did not get annoyed when we enquired about things to do. Pool was clean. Hotel Restaurant good variety of food. The quality/ tastiness / presentation all rated high on our personal score! It was a good stay. We will come again.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
Walker Family

"Bra hotell!"
Det var ett trevligt hotell en bit utanför Chicago! Lugnt och skönt
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Marie
SE
"je conseille"
Nous avons passé un très beau séjour de 5 nuits avec nos deux enfants. Les gens y sont vraiment tr<es sympatique. On y retournerait sans hésitation.
5 night trip Jul 19, 2014