All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
777 Aten Rd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Room is all right
    Regular internet service
We always stay at this hotel! It's clean and the staff is great!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"nice hotel close to airport"
just spent saturday night nice hotel friendly people
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
tom
"Great experience!"
Very nice and clean hotel, staff was very friendly and accommodating, great dessert at the bar, shuttle service to airport, we will definitely stay again!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Comfortable but wanted to swim..."
Super helpful staff. Entry is a bit difficult to navigate. Could have used a fridge in the room. Pool was open but fairly chilly. Super clean.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Boyd
"Disappointing"
Very noisy with hockey kids running around. Room doors seemed thin as it alot of the noise in the room. Ordered room service, which was late and paper said if it's late, it's on them. Paid for additional sausage, which never received. No condiments were providded. Road construction had exit to hotel closed but no directions were provided.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great staff, facility"
The hotel is great; the pool was cold though.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great facilities with great staff."
Great....just don't plan on parking near the hotel....should have a ramp...we parked about 100 yards away from the hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Lud
"Awesome Hotel! You search is over!!"
We were in Pitt for the Steelers vs Bucs game. Wonderful hotel! Loved it! Priced good, extremely clean, exceptional staff!! Very friendly and helpful! Would definitely stay there again for our next Steelers game!!!
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
April
"Comfortable Room"
We enjoyed our stay, good location, clean room, very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Quiet despite being near the airport and the Interstate. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"great price,comfy beds and delic bfast"
Not far from Pitt. visiting our son, relaxing, enjoyable breakfast buffet. Ometlette chef made delicious omelettes. and waffles.service was great. My only complaint was that air conditioner was loud and did not seem like working properly. but we did not say anything because it wasnt too bad except a bit noisy. Liked fitness area but was disappointed jacuzzi closed for repairs.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Angela
"Great hotel, disappointed with breakfast options"
I travel a lot and this hotel is first class in regards to cleanliness and accommodations. Where it falls flat is with their breakfast options. You can order room service breakfast ($$$$) and drink 1 free cup of coffee in the room but that's it. In the lobby, they sell over-priced Starbucks coffee and danish, no thanks. My first course of action on the way to the office was finding someplace to get a quick bite and decent coffee. Sorry but for this reason only, I will not be back. They have cheaper hotels that are just as nice in the area that serve a full breakfast and coffee all day for free. It's the little things that matter!
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
JG
"Popular place"
We've stayed here a number of time and there is something always happening at this hotel. Yet we were not disturbed and had a quiet evening and good nights rest. At other times it was a bit more noisy. Location is right near a major highway and thought there is nothing really in the surrounding neighborhood to shop or eat or get gas, those things are not far away. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Not enough wait staff in the bar area and the food selections were very minimal. The breakfast buffet was good.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Bobbi M.
"Business Class Hotel Close to Airport"
This is a solid business class hotel that is about a 10 minute drive to the airport. It's close to the major 376/79 interchange which provides convenient access to the Western and Northern suburbs and Robinson Town Center. It's roughly a 30 minute drive to downtown Pittsburgh (more or less depending on traffic conditions). The hotel is well maintained, though the elevators are starting to show some wear. Access to the property is tricky due to the moderately complex entrance and exit ramp configurations. You just have to accept that the hilly terrain of Western PA leaves fewer options for roads. There is plenty of parking.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"An upscale nice place"
I've stayed here before and it is still a very nice place with good service. It is a popular place and for that reason has always been busy. For this reason you hear people in adjoining rooms and in the hall all times of day and night. There's not much you can do about that. There is nothing really within walking distance to the hotel for shopping or for gas but there is with in easy driving distance. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Overall nice stay."
Great hotel near shopping areas.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"went to first Niagara pavilion for concert"
Nice hotel and front desk staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Left out"
My husband and I came in with our arms full of stuff and I guess because we were wearing shorts and flip flops we didn't look like much because the attendants rushed right by us to help the guy who walked in right behind us in a suit. I felt so out of place and I'm not sure if that's a service to everyone but I sure felt labled. desk conceier was extremely friendly and helpful in giving me the tip on using my debit card not to charge anything to the room, or there would have been a 50.00 surcharge. The whirlpool was also closed.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Did the job"
We had a nice overnight and would stay there again. The only real negative about this facility is the parking lot design is inconvenient overall. There was a wedding there when we arrived and we practically had to park in Pittsburgh. Thankfully we did not have a lot of stuff with us. Seriously though at least make the parties park in no man's land and not your overnight guests.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Andy
"Nice service and close location to the airport"
The service is great, and the room is very clean and quite.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nice but I did expect it to be a little bigger"
No issues at all staff was kind and loves how stores were a mile away awesome!
"4 star hotel for 2 star price!!"
Great rooms, friendly staff. The 2 things that left room for improvement were the pool (water was COLD) and the fact that there was not a mini fridge in the room. A hotel of that caliber I expected at least a mini fridge. Other than that it was clean, and definitely met expectations. Only a 15 minute drive to downtown, but access to wal mart, a mall, etc within a few miles. Great location!!
Katie
"Convenient location to access downtown Pittsburgh."
The hotel was clean, for the most part, friendly staff. Not much in the way of family restaraunts close by - in particular breakfast.
J
The doorman, we believe his name was Dan, was excellent. He went out of his way to make sure my wife and I had a pleasant stay!
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Adam
The hotel was nice and clean, and the staff was great. When I pay that much for a room though, I don't think it's too much to ask for a complimentary continental breakfast. It doesn't have to be hot or even extensive, but something to eat without paying big bucks for their buffet would be nice. Also, maybe 1 or 2 vending machines with something other than drinks would be great.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Rob
"Fix Hot Tub"
The Motel was very very nice, service was fantastic, and room was very clean. The hot tub was not working, so I learned that from now on I will call ahead to every motel I stay at to make sure that everything is working. Two of the three motels I stayed at on tour trip had things missing or not working. Lesson learned.
Louis Gamelin
"Friendly comfortable and service"
Love the town and hotel will be back
Bryan
"Very dissatisfied"
Considering this was a MARRIOTT hotel I expected a lot better. The room was not adequate. There was no mini fridge or microwave. There were a FEW tv channels available....unless u paid for the other channels. There was pitiful wifi available unless u paid to upgrade to the better. I work out of town so I am used to staying in hotels. I must say this hotel was more along the lines of what I would expect at a comfort inn!!!! Would I stay here again.....NO!
Michele
We really enjoyed our stay. The ambiance was excellent, room service fantastic, and overall stay was wonderful. We recommend.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
Hotel was great but poor parking. Not enough for all the guests. The room was great just had to request more towels and an iron that worked. The breakfast was OUTSTANDING! I would still recommend this hotel without hesitation.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"OK for the price but minimal"
Hotel was ok but very minimal comforts. Bottle of water provided in the room was $4 if you drank it. TV didn't work. So it didn't stack up to the other hotels I've stayed at convienience-wise but it was a decent value, good location, clean, and friendly staff. Next time I'll probably spend a little more and stay at a slightly nicer hotel.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Great stay!!!!!"
Was a great place to stay. Only complaints ( parking was Terrible not enough spaces.)
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great Hotel, Would stay at again"
Very clean hotel, comfortable beds, breakfast was delicious as well!
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Sleep well"
Great bed's and the staff were very helpful!!!!!! will stay every time in Pittsburgh!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Gene
Overall, it was a great overnight. The hotel was conveniently located to everywhere we needed to be, our room was clean and the beds were fantastically comfortable. A couple of issues for us were the toilet barely flushed, the water temperature in the shower fluctuated significantly and the bottom of the indoor pool had worms and spiders at the bottom. We did not report these issues because we were only there for one night. We would return for another stay.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Sandra
"Pittsburgh Visit"
The room was small. They did not replenish the shampoo or the shower gel.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Hotel"
Conveniently located, clean and friendly staff. It was a good experience. I would stay here again
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Jean
Very nice clean room. Nice shower head. Only drawback is there was no fan in bathroom. Very comfortable bed. lots of pillows. Highly recommended!!!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
B
"Good for price!"
It was a nice experience we were a little disappointed with the breakfast buffet.. Expected more for 18.00 a person. I would compare their buffet to the free continental breakfast at Holiday Inn Express
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
quick trip
"Weekend Getaway (Feb 24 to 26, 2014)"
Great weekend escape! Too bad the pool was under remodel
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Anne
"Top Shelf"
I have stayed here before and it has always been a very nice place and pretty easy to find. Dining and shopping, though not next door are just minutes away for all you would want to do. I would recommend this to anyone even if you had to pay a dollar or two more to do so.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
"check sheets"
We were quite surprised that the hot tub in the pool area did not work at the time we were there. When my family and I were finally ready to go to bed on New Year Eve, we found a sock in our bed. It wasn't ours and it was close to the pillows, could not have been missed by maid service. We called the front desk, who offered to move us, it was 1230 in the morning, so the security brought new sheets, which we made. Next day, when we were told the brunch was over @930 it was actually @ 1130 instead, mistake by front desk, we complained about the sock, and got half off our room...better than nothing. I stayed at this hotel before and not the same issues, too bad
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Sentimental fav - our wedding hotel 22 years ago"
Top notch hotel in all aspects. Staff very friendly, helpful and responsive. Kid friendly facilities. Above average fitness facilities and equipment.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Ray
"Excellent!!!"
It was a great experience. The staff went above and beyond their duties to each and every request that we made. Will be staying there again when we return.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
James Seamans
plan to visit again
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Close to dining and shopping"
Clean, comfortable and convenient. Great pour at the bar. Overall very nice.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Steelers Game"
Excellent hotel, ease excess on and off highway. Comfortable room, clean, nice bathroom. Staff was very helpful. Plenty of parking spaces. Good rates, would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"PARK. STAY. FLY"
THE HOTEL WAS NICE FOR YHE GREAT PRICE I GOT IT FOR. I AM NOT SURE IT WOULD BE WORTH THEIR ASKING PRICE. BECAUSE OF TIMING AND WEATHER CONDITIONS WE DECIDED TO HAVE DINNER AT THEIR RESTAURANT. I ASKED THE FRONT DESK IF WE NEEDED TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AND WERE TOLD THAT IT WOULD NOT BE NECESSARY. I WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
SCOOTER
"Nice surprise"
This hotel was a nice surprise to us after a long trip and a late flight. The room was quiet and very clean and the bedding was the cozy down comforters coupled with nice big pillows. The bath was separate from the vanity/sink area and the room had an airy feeling. The staff was very friendly and professional answering our questions without hesitation. The breakfast was ordinary but the waitstaff made our breakfast nicer and we did appreciate reading the Wall Street Journal. We would recommend this hotel to anyone! Also, they offered free parking and a shuttle service that was on time. Again......a very nice surprise in Pittsburgh!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013