All hotels in South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4701 Stelton Rd, South Plainfield, NJ, 07080, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Terrible"
When iBook the hotel I saw some pics but the real is deferent so please make sure to ask by phone before booking
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Satisfied Customer"
My parents and I stayed there for one night because we had a funeral to attend the next morning. The staff was very welcoming and the room was very clean and neat. The continental breakfast was excellent as well. But most of all, the price was good. There were lots of restaurants around the hotel as well as department stores and malls.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Angie
"Ok with a side of Terrible"
Overall the stay was just okay. The room was clean enough, but you could hear absolutely everything going on in the hallway/other rooms. Made it a bit uncomfortable. Speaking of comfort, the bed was very comfortable. However, the pillow were really terrible. They were small and lumpy, and my girlfriend and I weren't the only ones that thought so. My family stayed in the hotel as well, and everyone the following morning kept talking about how bad the pillows were. Other than that, it was a solid stay. The breakfast buffet that was included looked tremendous, but we went out to breakfast instead.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Rutgers football game"
close to the stadium
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
"near our friends"
It was exactly what we needed it for and nice large pool for the kids.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Horrible Billing"
I had to extend stay for 2 nights and tey charged over $1,450 to my cards on 4 separate charges with one charge being $824.52. I had to spend over 5 hours trying to get this fixed for a $220 charge. Their staff does not know what their doing....
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
Beds are entirely too small. Service by the young man at breakfast was great the others could learn a lot from him.
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
"smelled like smoke"
When checking in, we stood t front desk for over 5 minutes before some one came from the back, we said hello several times no one responded could not find any one around, but could hear people talking in the back. I also told the clerk I was a priority club member, she stated she could not look up the information for me only a manager could and she was not their. I live in England and this stay was unexpected and I did not have my card with me. We stayed in a Holiday INN at Oxford England , you should send staff their to see how they run their hotel. it was a five star.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
I was not satisfy, because the room was smelling cigarette. I book a double non-smoking room.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Emamali
"Nice overnight stay with complimentary breakfast."
Overall good experience. Complained about Tweens screaming and jumping in the room next door until past midnight (they were there for a summer camp outing).. It was handled immediately and the disturbances ceased.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Over all good experience"
I stayed here for 2 days..i really impressed with the good customer service..i was almost 6 hours early from check in time but when i told them i came from south n had a long tiring night they allowed me to use the room 6 hours early..i think its outstanding..i am really glad i choose this hotel for my pleasant stay..would surly recommend..
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
jalpa
It was ok. When we checked in my original request was for two beds and we were given a small room with one king bed. Since we were only there for the night, we did not request a new room. Initial walk through was clean on the first floor, but our room was on the 4th floor and definintely a odor (mildew) on our floor once off the elevator. Planning to come back to the area for another concert/sporting event, but would probably not stay there again for the cost.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Very satisfied"
Very clean, great location close to everything, Ruby Tuesdays located in hotel. Pretty decent breakfast menu. Overall very satisfied.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Lylha
Too much noise at night. Couldn't sleep at all , seemed to be a lot of young teenagers stayin there.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
"not really impressed"
We were never left enough linens for the day and had to go get more every day. Rooms were to small. The entrance and exit to the motel was not driver friendly.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Good value for money
1 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Room was clean, hotel was 97% full and quiet at night, pool looked great but didnt get to try it out. Staff was very nice. Buffet brkfast was good, but was missing some fresh fruit, or even some dried fruit
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
ocean
"adequate but average"
Check in went very well. Many restaurants & shopping nearby, as well as Ruby Tuesday on site. Pool area nice but too cold even for kids. Breakfast good & appreciated BUT service very poor. We usually tip but no reason to- at least speak to guests. Rooms average but my son' s had a broken door. Weekend rate reasonable but not impressed.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2013
kathi
"poor"
Miserable service and no hospitality
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
at first they check us in a dirty room, the odor was horrible, but returning to the desk the clerk was helpful placed us in a nice clean odor free room.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Horrible staff service - Close to all"
I stayed at this hotel because it was close to Rutgers University. I made reservations six weeks in advance for a non-smoking room with two double beds. I received my confirmation and I thought we were set to go. I get to the hotel with two teenagers, boy and girl, and they only have a room with king size bed to offer me. I had to go through a lot to get them to try to find a cot for me. All other hotels in the area were booked. For breakfast, I was promissed that special accomodations were going to be made for me and my children to have breakfast at 6:30 am. When we tried to have breakfast before we left for our swimming meet, the kitchen had not been informed of the special arrangement and I had to find a deli to get bagels and juice for my swimmers. The service at this hotel sucks.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
A very dissatisfied costumer
"only here one night"
Our non-smoking room had the smell of long entrenched cigarette smoke. When we asked to change rooms, another room was not available. There were also crumbs in the corners of the room. On the bright side, the breakfast room was great: real dishes, cloth napkins and a very attentive waitstaff.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"Bamboozled"
Worst experience ever.
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
"A nice basic Stay"
It was a nice clean room. Older hotel that has had some refirb and sprucing up. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially the gentleman in the breakfast room, extremely nice and helpful. Very handy having the Ruby Tuesdays attached to the hotel!
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Somet things can be improved"
WiFi was unrealiable and broke down often. Though breakfast is served but the items served were not healthy and not too many options.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2013
Nice staff. Hotel room are not security because a stranger man has a room key can open my room. He saw us in the room and left.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
"great hotels"
The device was great and great neighborhood
2 night trip Mar 9, 2013
jeanphilippe
I wanted to state that I have not stayed at a Holiday Inn for some time but I decided to try it out. I want to state that I was very impressed by the hospitality, the service, the cleanliness as well as the overall experience. I also wanted to mention that I am out of town almost weekly and the brekafast offered by this hotel has to be one of the best I've had in sometime. Thanks Holiday Inn for making my away from home as pleasent as it can be. I will be back for future stays at your establishment.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
"worked"
pretty clean minus late noise of neighboring guests
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Nichole
The gentlement that took care of me when checking in was the only person who really made as feel welcome, the rest of the staff was just "plain". I was there from the 24th - 26th, First, the room didnt have a microwave, it was the hollidays and every restaurant and dinner around closed at 8:00, but one closed at 11, I usually have something to eat at 1am or so, I bought somethingbut couldn't eat it because I didn't have a microwave there!!. Room service was there @ past 8:00am super early and woke us up, room service should be done between the hours of check out and check in!!.... Carpeting looks old, room was smaller than what I expected specially the bathrooms which by the way it needs immediate renovations.... Pool size is awesome!!! To much Clorox though but pretty cool, should put heating on the hallways to it!!! Nice surrounding area full with good variety to eat!!!
2 night business trip Dec 23, 2012
Javi
"one day in piscataway"
The location is perfect, the pool was very nice, the breakfast was really good
Other trip Dec 16, 2012
"Great hotel for a family. Excellent breakfast"
Very clean hotel and an excellent breakfast. We really loved our stay at the hotel during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Ravi
"My son's 16th bday getaway"
I was very pleased. Staff was also great. Will be returning soon.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2012
"Bright Lights"
The hotel staff were professional, helpful, and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. However, the indoor pool was closed due to "NJ inspection", several elevators were out of service, and an extremely bright outdoor light from a neighboring store was directed right into my room. Needless to say, the heavy panel curtains only close a certain distance, allowing the light to enter. Most importanly, there was a reunion occuring at the hotel. The room directly above me must have been the headquarters for the gathering. The noise from the event kept me awake until 2 am. In hindsight, I should have gone to the lobby to notify hotel staff. A 3 star rating for this hotel under these circumstance is generous.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
"Nice place to stay"
Great place, friendly staff, close to all stores
Business trip Sep 29, 2012
"breakfast and front dest could smile or be nice"
A smile goes a long way for travelers...they should try it...room was good,pool was good ...dest lady and breakfast guy too grouchy.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2012
jim
"Noisy room"
I was placed in a room on the first floor adjacent to the entry door door for people checking in. Every few minutes the door would slam shut and almost Knock me out of my bed.The room is uninhabitable and should not be used for guests.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
frank
"Mediocre hotel"
The location is not particularly nice but has a number of restaurants in the walking distance. The hotel rooms are noisy with poor sound isolation between the rooms and with the hallway. The Internet is free but very slow and unstable.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2012
"Good hotel for business travelers."
Location is good. Rooms are clean. Internet connection is good. Loads of restaurants nearby. As a business traveler, you cant ask for more.
Other trip Jul 21, 2012
"Would stay there again..."
Great stay for a quick overnight...room was clean and comfortable. No working ice machine...
Other trip Jul 20, 2012
Keith
"Commercial area. Convenient for rt 440/i95."
Well maintained location. Commercial area with plenty of eating options. Convenient for highway. Breakfast ok, not great.
2 night trip May 26, 2012
It was a pleasure to stay in that hotel. Although it was only an overbite,but I think it was excellent, I wish they have added complimentary continental breakfast , but still it was nice.
1 night trip May 26, 2012
"An Old Fashioned Room"
THe room was in Ok condition. Older style TV with small screen. Layout of the room was awkward with a couch that couldn't face the TV. The hotel was quiet which is always appreciated. The biggest issue for me was the wifi service. It was too slow to run properly with company VPN software and so I had no access to email and no ability to operate our business management software.
Other trip May 12, 2012
Reed
"clean"
Its was clean and had a good price! Good location nothing speacial about this place but it was ok...
Other trip May 7, 2012

"easy access, nice location, close to all what you"
I enjoyed my stay along with my family including my 5 years old daughter, nice pool, clean, great sauna, breakfast was good , , great over all.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
nadius
"Very convenient. Close to shopping and the highway"
Was excellent especially the gentleman in charge of the breakfast.he is quite special. The breakfast was also quite good.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Ramesh
"Good service"
Had a great time in town and the hotel and room made it even better
2 night trip May 16, 2014
kaus
"Good value for the price."
Comfortable