All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
8901 Business Park Dr, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Our new summer place to stay. LOVE LOVE the pool and the atmosphere of the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Overall great place"
For some odd reason right as you step in the sliding doors theres a heavy stench of marijuana.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
We were very pleased with the hotel and their friendly staff.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Kary
"Awesome!"
Great place to stay!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great hotel, needs better housekeeping staff"
This hotel is very nice, homey, great staff, etc. It just all around looks nice. We loved the decorating, the room set up, hotel layout, etc. Our one complaint was housekeeping's lack of attention to detail. When we got there, there were crumbs on our nightstand, a milk box on the floor by the bed and nightstand, and a used bar of soap in the shower. We called the front desk and told them about the soap and the crumbs, said we were going to dinner if they could take care of it while we were gone. They were super nice, offered us 2 free breakfast passes, and assured us housekeeping would take care of it. When we came back, the crumbs were gone, but not the soap. Really? It was 2 things! It's not like it was hard to remember. We called the front desk and they said they would send someone up. The person that came up said, "here's some soap and shampoo for y'all." We advised her we didn't need soap and shampoo, that there was OLD soap left in the shower. She seemed confused, so obviously the message was conveyed properly. Anyways, we liked the hotel, we would stay there again. We do think management needs to have a SERIOUS conversation with housekeeping though about not slacking or being lazy or cutting corners because those are the things that hurt hotel's reputations. We are not the only review that mentions housekeeping as an issue, so obviously this IS an issue. Give them a shot though; the hotel IS really nice and unique.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Zachary
"Great experience but..."
We stay in your hotel for a family gathering. We had a great experience. The only thing I would change was the pool. Too small and not clean
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
such a modern stay. will definitely be staying again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
Awesome hotel, great staff, close to the airport. No complaints...
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"I will be back!!"
Amazing hotel! We had a problem with our refrigerator called it in, & by the time we got back from to the hotel from the corner store problem solved! Super friendly, the bed & pillows were amazing! Hotel decor very
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Selene
"Nice stay...use your GPS"
The hotel was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The only downside is that's it's a little hard to find from Mopac. I would suggest putting the address in your GPS and trust and follow the directions. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Not the best night sleep, but clean"
The staff and hotel amenities were great! But the way the hotel was designed made it so that you heard ever door open and close at night. It did not lend to a good nights sleep. I also heard the radio at night in the bar area.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Janette
"if I have to move again, I'd stay here!"
the room had a few problems the first night, but we asked about hotel staff looking into them and all were address the next day. The hotel was difficult to find and very Spartan for my liking. Staff was extremely friendly and very helpful.
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Staff very friendly. No Sunday paper available (free or otherwise)
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
JAMES
"Great place"
Great stay. I just wish we could have had free breakfast. Other than that, it was everything you could want in a 2 nights stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Brett
"Nice place but very loud."
The walls were very thin so you heard every sound from other rooms and then the maids in the morning were so loud they woke us up from the halls. They started their rounds at 7:30 am, which is too early for as loud as they were being.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice room, good location."
Went to Austin for medspa appointment and rented room for my daughter,grandson and myself for one night. Great reception by staff, got a short introductory tour and a warm cookie upon arrival. Nice shopping center close by with great burger place. Only negative was pool was not clean so it was closed and a large decorative wood shelf unit in lobby was very dusty. Otherwise very nice hotel would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
maria
"Best Hotel"
Stayed for the weekend i got to say its a really nice hotel to stay at i will always stay at this hotel whenever im in austin
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Roberto
"very satisfied"
comfortable
Hamid
Had trouble finding the hotel but everything else was good.
Marilyn
My stay was great.Just needed a bigger Beds
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Walter
"Comfy beds and new decor"
Nice location with easy access to two major thoroughfares. Very comfy beds, great housekeeping and great desk staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Extremely comfortable beds! Very clean room. Awesome hotel! If you're in Austin, this is a great place to stay!
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Josi
"Great stay, not as great location."
The staff was very accommodating, and the location was central to many shopping areas but placed where it was difficult to get to those areas. Our room's air conditioning did not work properly as it never cooled down to the temperature to which the thermostat was set. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay. The fitness center was wonderful and had many different new, clean, machines.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
The stay went well overall. My son did cut has foot on something in the pool, but staff and maintenance were immediately attentive to the situation.
Damon
Not very good. The pool was closed and the smoke alarm kept beeping all night long.
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Sabeel
"fun weekend"
felt like home. haven't slept that comfortably in a hotel in a long time, nor have i met such friendly people!
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"One night stay during road trip"
Stayed just one night. We were running late, but they held the room for us till very late in the night. As always the warm doubletree cookies at check-in are a nice touch. We even got a few when we checked out. Nice welcoming staff, and it felt like the hotel was recently renovated and upgraded.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Fantastic stay!"
Room was spotless, and staff was friendly. Will most definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
the staff 'was super nice and friendly they Pleasant and friendly about everything
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Leslie
"I'll be back."
Front desk employees very friendly and welcoming. Gave me a short personal tour of grounds and amenities. Room was very quiet. Bedding was comfortable. Very nice bar as well as contemporary lounge area. Would gladly stay again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"LOVE IT!"
Very nice omfortable room. I plan to return soon
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
DELORES
Not happy with 1 pm check out . Other than that it was great .
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Where's the ice???"
Very nice hotel with upgraded interior and décor. Would've been much nicer if complimentary breakfast was available. Biggest complaint comes from lack of ice in the ice machines. I checked 3 floors and was not able to find any ice. I would stay there again, but please have ice in the ice machines!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Irwin
"Nice weekend"
Overall great! They are still remodeling so there were a few glitches. But the staff were very friendly and helpful
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
deborah
"Business Trip"
There was a leak in the bathroom, water gathered in the sheetrock, which by the later part of the evening looked as if it was going to burst. I was given another room, and was comped breakfast during my stay, however I had to ask. Also I reserved with Holiday Inn, when I arrived, there was no Holiday Inn, but Double Tree. I went around a few times, before going in to ask. It would've been nice to be notified prior to my stay.
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Debbie
"noise..."
We spend 3 nights (check up reward, please! !!) Maybe not finished renovation (?); somewhere under repair. .. There's big noise- inside (bathroom) outside (other room) also a/c. No refills shampoo..., cups.. . ... But, I alread paid & past time! I hopefully more the best next time
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Jinhwan
"Under construction"
Lots of construction. Couldn't use front entrance. Will be nice when it's done. Staff were friendly. Overall was nice.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"recent stay"
We arrived to find the hotel under construction. The entrance was hard to find. We were given a room that wasn't what we reserved. We finally got the right room. We won't stay there again. The location is confusing to find.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Mary Chirs
"Little chaotic but not for long"
The hotel is undergoing renovations, so the door to the desk was off to the side. Otherwise, the renovations look wonderful so far!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Like the renovation!"
Stayed in a newly renovated room- very cool! Like the blue light on the sink!
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Sidnee
"Hawaii trip"
Very slow elevators!! Had to wait.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
jason
"Would not recommend"
Chose this hotel based on 3 star rating and pricing for our trip to Austin. The hotel was under construction when we arrived and the entrance located to the side of the building. First thing we saw were two employees in front of the (now) main entrance smoking cigarettes in a golf cart. Staff inside was friendly and helpful in guiding us to a couple of local restaurants which we enjoyed. Room service neglected to provide more than a single roll of TP which led to an interesting dilemma although they quickly brought some more rolls up after we requested it. Every time we left the hotel through the temporary main entrance there was an employee (or two) in a golf cart, directly in front of the entrance, smoking a cigarette. We were woken up by the fire alarm (presumably due to construction) at about 5 AM one morning. Sound proofing is not adequate as we were able to clearly hear our neighbors behind us and in the hallway.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Jeremy
"Hotel undergoing remodeling and new owners- what a"
This is a Holiday Inn undergoing a remodel and new owners (Double Tree). The place is a big mess.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Bil
"Disappointed..."
This hotel was a disappointment. First off, they fail to mention that the hotel is undergoing construction and thus the main entrance to the hotel is closed- the entrance was through a service door. The check-in process was smooth. The rooms are nice/ comfortable however, for whatever reason, we did not receive hotel service on the first day (no one had entered to make the bed, clean, provide towels, etc.) We did receive service on the second day but it was the bare minimum (i.e. made the bed and gave us towel, that's it). Also, it appeared as if some construction men came in our room that day because there was sheetrock everywhere (on the floor, bathroom counter covering our bathroom items, in the sink, etc) which no one had notified us about or took the time to clean after they were done with their work. Finally, on the last day, we were trying to leave the hotel (through the service entrance no less) and it was pouring down raining. In my opinion, if you are going to have construction ongoing at your main entrance (which is a covered entrance), you should have hotel staff standing at the door with an umbrella ready to walk people all the way to their cars so they don't get drenched because they cannot exit through the covered area. Maybe that's asking a lot but my fiancé and I got soaked running to the car with our bags and we are youngsters. I'm sure the elderly family that was trying to exit behind us had a much more difficult time. We won't be staying here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Work visit for Holiday Inn to Doubletree location"
The staff are great, as always, from the front desk and in the newly relocated bar/restaurant in the atrium. Everyone is so nice. The room was great, except I had to reset the hvac for it to work and did not figure it out until the second night. The location is not easily accessible for the first few visits but works for me.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Vickie
"A/C would have been nice."
Would have been nice to know it was under renovation when booking. Would've been nicer to have a working a/c while I was there. Everyone complained about their a/c - it was ridiculous. New bar and dining looks nice and trendy and food service staff was A+ but seriously doubt I'll ever stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Under Construction - No Warning"
This has always been our go-to hotel in Austin, so when we drove up for the high school soccer tournament in Georgetown, we didn't mind the drive back and forth. The room rate was significantly higher than what we had paid in the past, but again, we felt comfortable knowing that it was a hotel we like. However, when we drove up, we learned that the hotel was going through relatively extensive renovations. The front entrance was moved to a creepy side entrance. The rooms had recently been renovated and had a funky smell, and signs of rushed completion. The loud A/C fan blew all night, and you couldn't see out of one room's window because it was covered in plastic for painting. A young girl was screaming all morning in the restaurant area about something that clearly "wasn't fair," with apparently no one ever bothering to inform her that guests were sleeping (parents' problem, I suppose). Overall, we paid a rate we'd expect after renovations were completed, not while the place was under construction. Call ahead and make sure the work is complete, or find somewhere else for now.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Ryan
"nice once construction done!"
Converting to Doubletree, so lots of construction. Refurbished room was very nice, though.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Different hotel"
Very bizarre hotel. Very industrial looking bar/lobby area. Hotel check in area is under construction. Since the weather was bad, it was a pain. Hotel is converting from a Holiday Inn to a Doubletree. Staff was very nice though!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Noisy Renovations..."
All in all a good stay, however it would have been nice to know that the hotel was undergoing a renovation before I booked. Construction and the associated workers yelling down the hall in Spanish did not make for a totally relaxing stay.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Gready, I apologize you were unaware of the renovation prior to your arrival. I also want to apologize for the noise associated with the renovation and construction crew. I understand how this impacted your stay with us and hope to host you again once renovation is complete. Thank you, Larry G.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015