All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
8901 Business Park Dr, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"fun weekend"
felt like home. haven't slept that comfortably in a hotel in a long time, nor have i met such friendly people!
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"One night stay during road trip"
Stayed just one night. We were running late, but they held the room for us till very late in the night. As always the warm doubletree cookies at check-in are a nice touch. We even got a few when we checked out. Nice welcoming staff, and it felt like the hotel was recently renovated and upgraded.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Fantastic stay!"
Room was spotless, and staff was friendly. Will most definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
the staff 'was super nice and friendly they Pleasant and friendly about everything
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Leslie
"I'll be back."
Front desk employees very friendly and welcoming. Gave me a short personal tour of grounds and amenities. Room was very quiet. Bedding was comfortable. Very nice bar as well as contemporary lounge area. Would gladly stay again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"LOVE IT!"
Very nice omfortable room. I plan to return soon
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
DELORES
Not happy with 1 pm check out . Other than that it was great .
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Where's the ice???"
Very nice hotel with upgraded interior and décor. Would've been much nicer if complimentary breakfast was available. Biggest complaint comes from lack of ice in the ice machines. I checked 3 floors and was not able to find any ice. I would stay there again, but please have ice in the ice machines!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Irwin
"Nice weekend"
Overall great! They are still remodeling so there were a few glitches. But the staff were very friendly and helpful
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
deborah
"Business Trip"
There was a leak in the bathroom, water gathered in the sheetrock, which by the later part of the evening looked as if it was going to burst. I was given another room, and was comped breakfast during my stay, however I had to ask. Also I reserved with Holiday Inn, when I arrived, there was no Holiday Inn, but Double Tree. I went around a few times, before going in to ask. It would've been nice to be notified prior to my stay.
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Debbie
"noise..."
We spend 3 nights (check up reward, please! !!) Maybe not finished renovation (?); somewhere under repair. .. There's big noise- inside (bathroom) outside (other room) also a/c. No refills shampoo..., cups.. . ... But, I alread paid & past time! I hopefully more the best next time
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Jinhwan
"Under construction"
Lots of construction. Couldn't use front entrance. Will be nice when it's done. Staff were friendly. Overall was nice.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"recent stay"
We arrived to find the hotel under construction. The entrance was hard to find. We were given a room that wasn't what we reserved. We finally got the right room. We won't stay there again. The location is confusing to find.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Mary Chirs
"Little chaotic but not for long"
The hotel is undergoing renovations, so the door to the desk was off to the side. Otherwise, the renovations look wonderful so far!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Like the renovation!"
Stayed in a newly renovated room- very cool! Like the blue light on the sink!
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Sidnee
"Hawaii trip"
Very slow elevators!! Had to wait.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
jason
"Would not recommend"
Chose this hotel based on 3 star rating and pricing for our trip to Austin. The hotel was under construction when we arrived and the entrance located to the side of the building. First thing we saw were two employees in front of the (now) main entrance smoking cigarettes in a golf cart. Staff inside was friendly and helpful in guiding us to a couple of local restaurants which we enjoyed. Room service neglected to provide more than a single roll of TP which led to an interesting dilemma although they quickly brought some more rolls up after we requested it. Every time we left the hotel through the temporary main entrance there was an employee (or two) in a golf cart, directly in front of the entrance, smoking a cigarette. We were woken up by the fire alarm (presumably due to construction) at about 5 AM one morning. Sound proofing is not adequate as we were able to clearly hear our neighbors behind us and in the hallway.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Jeremy
"Hotel undergoing remodeling and new owners- what a"
This is a Holiday Inn undergoing a remodel and new owners (Double Tree). The place is a big mess.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Bil
"Disappointed..."
This hotel was a disappointment. First off, they fail to mention that the hotel is undergoing construction and thus the main entrance to the hotel is closed- the entrance was through a service door. The check-in process was smooth. The rooms are nice/ comfortable however, for whatever reason, we did not receive hotel service on the first day (no one had entered to make the bed, clean, provide towels, etc.) We did receive service on the second day but it was the bare minimum (i.e. made the bed and gave us towel, that's it). Also, it appeared as if some construction men came in our room that day because there was sheetrock everywhere (on the floor, bathroom counter covering our bathroom items, in the sink, etc) which no one had notified us about or took the time to clean after they were done with their work. Finally, on the last day, we were trying to leave the hotel (through the service entrance no less) and it was pouring down raining. In my opinion, if you are going to have construction ongoing at your main entrance (which is a covered entrance), you should have hotel staff standing at the door with an umbrella ready to walk people all the way to their cars so they don't get drenched because they cannot exit through the covered area. Maybe that's asking a lot but my fiancé and I got soaked running to the car with our bags and we are youngsters. I'm sure the elderly family that was trying to exit behind us had a much more difficult time. We won't be staying here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Work visit for Holiday Inn to Doubletree location"
The staff are great, as always, from the front desk and in the newly relocated bar/restaurant in the atrium. Everyone is so nice. The room was great, except I had to reset the hvac for it to work and did not figure it out until the second night. The location is not easily accessible for the first few visits but works for me.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Vickie
"A/C would have been nice."
Would have been nice to know it was under renovation when booking. Would've been nicer to have a working a/c while I was there. Everyone complained about their a/c - it was ridiculous. New bar and dining looks nice and trendy and food service staff was A+ but seriously doubt I'll ever stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Under construction and awkward"
When I booked the hotel, the following was not made known until I checked in, after which time it was too late: The hotel was undergoing extensive renovations, the staff did not have change on hand (I tried to buy a $2 soda with a $5 bill), and the pool was closed. I checked in, and while I was assured I was put in a renovated room away from the construction noise, my room was closest to the room housing all the cleaning staff's carts and tools, the elevator, and an ice machine. All of these were surprisingly loud and incredibly disruptive, particularly the staff. The awkward part was inherent in the design of the hotel: all rooms on the inside hallway of the hotel have windows that face inward, meaning you can watch someone eat dinner, have a drink, conduct/attend a meeting inside the hotel...and they can watch you in your room, too. This was not a comfortable experience, at all.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Under Construction - No Warning"
This has always been our go-to hotel in Austin, so when we drove up for the high school soccer tournament in Georgetown, we didn't mind the drive back and forth. The room rate was significantly higher than what we had paid in the past, but again, we felt comfortable knowing that it was a hotel we like. However, when we drove up, we learned that the hotel was going through relatively extensive renovations. The front entrance was moved to a creepy side entrance. The rooms had recently been renovated and had a funky smell, and signs of rushed completion. The loud A/C fan blew all night, and you couldn't see out of one room's window because it was covered in plastic for painting. A young girl was screaming all morning in the restaurant area about something that clearly "wasn't fair," with apparently no one ever bothering to inform her that guests were sleeping (parents' problem, I suppose). Overall, we paid a rate we'd expect after renovations were completed, not while the place was under construction. Call ahead and make sure the work is complete, or find somewhere else for now.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Ryan
"nice once construction done!"
Converting to Doubletree, so lots of construction. Refurbished room was very nice, though.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Different hotel"
Very bizarre hotel. Very industrial looking bar/lobby area. Hotel check in area is under construction. Since the weather was bad, it was a pain. Hotel is converting from a Holiday Inn to a Doubletree. Staff was very nice though!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Noisy Renovations..."
All in all a good stay, however it would have been nice to know that the hotel was undergoing a renovation before I booked. Construction and the associated workers yelling down the hall in Spanish did not make for a totally relaxing stay.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Gready, I apologize you were unaware of the renovation prior to your arrival. I also want to apologize for the noise associated with the renovation and construction crew. I understand how this impacted your stay with us and hope to host you again once renovation is complete. Thank you, Larry G.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Gready
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed at"
Horrible staff was not helpful at all no hot water and no one cared
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
I am very sorry to hear about your recent stay with us and concerns over the staff's empathy. Please accept our sincere apologies for both the hot water and the lack of care display. I can assure you this will be addressed. Thank you, Larry G.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice staff but Renovation Nightmare"
Upon check in during SXSW we were told that construction was going on and there would be no other available rooms. Construction was not disclosed during the time we booked our hotel (months in advance). At check in there was no way we could go to another hotel due to Austin's busy SXSW. Our room was nice but so newly renovated it smelled strongly of paint. Our window opened to what will be the new check in area, and workers could be seen and heard before and past the times the hotel said they would be working-before 7am and after 10:30pm. The walls were also paper thin, so others' conversations could be heard in the hallway and, again, especially the workers and their drills, power tools, etc. Construction made having a relaxing vacation in Austin almost impossible, especially with the prices they were charging during SXSW. We're not usually ones to criticize, but the hotel's lack of information ahead of time, the noise, and the sore throat I walked away with due to all the dust and chemicals in the air has assured I won't be back to a Holiday Inn.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Sad @ SXSW, On behalf of the hotel and entire staff, I apologize for your recent unsatisfactory stay with us during SXSW. We understand the inconvenience of renovation and once again apologize for the many issues you experienced. Thank you, Larry G.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Sad @ SXSW
"My stay"
I wasn't informed via website or hotels.com that there were renovations going on. 1st night after my second 12 hour drive was awakened with someone knocking on my door at 8:15am then jackhammers. Later that morning went to front desk to hear another guest complain of a paint smell. I didn't smell it until I got back later. It was soooooo strong I couldn't stay in my room. They transferred me to another room but it was a double and lost my king bed and a couple of tables. So the next day complained again and again I got transferred back to a king and comped a night. Even the bar smelled so bad one night we kept having to open the door for the frigid air to drown out the smell. Through all of the headaches the staff was incredibly sweet and helpful. I would definitely go back AFTER RENO.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Julie, Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. I apologize your stay was unsatisfactory as a result of the renovation. I am pleased to hear our staff met your expectations and look forward to hosting you again once renovation is complete. Thank you, Larry G.
3 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Holiday Inn nightmare!"
I made the reservation through Expedia for King Bed Nonsmoking. When I arrived, I was told they were remodeling and was put into a room with 2 double beds and told that my reservation only guaranteed a room, not what kind. After explaining further that my reservation was through Expedia she did apologize, but did not have any King rooms available. Also at checkout, there was a sign about the drink specials in Legends. Turns out there was a makeshift Legends since construction was happening and they did not have the drink specials as advertised at the front desk. The food was good though. As for the construction- there were 2 more issues. I had a horrible headache the entire time I was there. The smells from chemicals or paint were extremely strong and permeated into the rooms. Lastly, the last night I was there, the fire alarm went off 2x at 5 AM and 6 AM. No message or apology was given explaining what happened. I was never offered anything to try and makeup for getting the wrong type of room or the other inconveniences. I was very disappointed in the service and that I was not alerted about the construction prior to making a reservation. It seems that the hotel should tell Expedia who should have that noted when reserving.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear M, On behalf of the hotel and entire staff, I apologize we failed on several levels during your recent stay. I understand the inconvenience these items caused and once again apologize. Your feedback is important to us and each of the items outlined will be addressed. Thank you, Larry G.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
M
"Heat didn't work and alarms went off twice at 5:30"
No apologies for heater not working or alarms going off
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Please accept our sincere apologies for the heater issue and fire alarms you experienced during your recent stay. I understand how these issues contributed to an unsatisfactory stay. Thank you, Larry G.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Could be better but okay"
This hotel is under renovation, so there was a lot of noise starting at 8am. We stayed in one of the renovated rooms. Our room was very modern and comfortable, but it does not matter how trendy a room is if housekeeping cannot get those nasty body hairs out of the corners in the bathroom. Kind of disgusting. Also, some of the renovation work seemed kind of sloppy. All the hotel staff we came in contact with were extremely helpful and friendly.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to provide feedback. Your concerns are important to us and will be addressed. We understand the inconvenience of renovation and once again apologize . Thank you, Larry G.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"fair hotel"
The renovations going on is not a great idea while the business is running but I guess i understand from the owners POV. The room was okay and I did not have any issues. Spent 2 nights there and found a roach in the room. I had had a long drive and was not about to go through the admin with the staff. I told them on my way out though.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Olubunmi, Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. We understand the renovation inconvenience and apologize for any disruption. We hope to host you again in the future. Thank you, Larry G.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Olubunmi
Not good that all. When ti the bar to eat something and was a terrible odor that we have to move from the bar to a table and we order food but we don't enjoy our meal because still the odor was really strong . We were so tired to go eat outside that's why we try to eat in there
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
I apologize your recent stay was unsatisfactory. I understand how difficult it is to enjoy a meal with an unpleasant odor. Your feedback is important to us and will be addressed. Thank you, Larry G.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
Stay at the hotel was for a conference. Room was clean, comfortable bed. Hot water wasn't working well. The hotel is under construction and will be great once completed. The staff was very helpful and food was excellent. Would stay again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Dusty, Thank you for your 4 star rating. It was a pleasure hosting you while here for a conference. We appreciate you recognizging our helpful staff and excellent food. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you, Larry G.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Dusty
"A little more info at check in plese"
At check in we were asked for a credit card for incidentals. No mention was made if the $50 charge to our card for three days supposedly until all had cleared. The surprise $50 charge wasnot welcome.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Peggy, Thank you for your recent stay and 4 star rating. Your feedback is important and your concerns regarding the $50 incidental authorization will be addressed. Thank you, Larry G.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Peggy
"My trek to Austin last week"
Would be difficult to find without a navigation system for anyone not familiar with the area. Hotel staff was friendly, efficient and exceptionally responsive. The renovation in progress was well marked and did not interrupt my stay at all, but the staff was sure to warn me when I checked in that it might. Checkout was fast and smooth. I would stay at this hotel again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Carolyn, Thank you for your recent stay and constructive feedback. We appreciate you recognizing our guest focused staff. Thank you for your understanding regarding renovation and we are pleased to hear your stay was unaffected. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you, Larry G.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Carolyn
"Lipstick on a pig"
Staff was super friendly and the location where I needed to be, but my room was gross and outdated. They are renovating, I'd read about the renovations in other reviews so I wasn't surprised. The poor staff seemed to be bending over backwards to make you forget the hotel was so crummy, but even then, the beds were lumpy and squeaky, the AC noisy, the hallway smelled like smoke even though there were no smoking signs everywhere. They said after the renovations the property will become a Doubletree, I hope that helps. Because the location is what I need, I'll try again when the renovations are done. High hopes.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Kelly, Thank you for your post and feedback. We appreciate you recognizing our guest focused staff and that our location was convenient for your travels. We understand renovation is an inconvenience and on behalf of the hotel and staff, I apologize. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you, Larry G.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"very close to a business appointment"
The hotel was going through a major remodeling, but functioned as well as possible. The reataurant/bar were relocated to 2nd floor area, but was fine. Room was clean and comfortable.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Thank you for you recent stay and 4 star rating. We are happy to hear the renovation was not disruptive during your stay and that our location is convenient for your business travels. We hope to host you again soon. Thank you, Larry G.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Under Construction"
They should lower their rates during renovations. Sawing, hammering and scraping at 8am was a rude awakening. When I pay $150 with tax I expect to have a peaceful room.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Eric, Thank you for your feedback. Your concerns are important to us and will be addressed. We understand construction is an inconvenience and apologize we did not meet your expectations. Thank you, Larry G
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Holiday Inn neighborhood location"
The hotel is somewhat complicated to find. It sits in a quiet residential neighborhood which is nice. First impression was good in the lobby and loved having fresh popcorn since I checked in late and had not eaten. Personnel very nice. Second impression very bad. I entered the back door to get to my room and the construction evidence in the corridors and elevator made me want to walk back out. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the room which had been renovated and was very nice. It was clean, quiet, comfortable bed, shower head had variable settings so no complaints there. I did not visit the restaurant or the temporary fitness location. I would go back but I did not find it easy to navigate for dinner or a quick run to shopping. I was much happier there than a few other hotels that I have stayed at in Austin even with the renovation conditions.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Thank you for your recent stay and constructive feedback. I apologize for the construction inconvenience you experienced during you stay. I want to thank you for recognizing our nice personnel and I am pleased that you enjoyed the renovated guest room. We look forward to serving you again soon and please be sure to speak to one of our Guest Service professionals regarding dinner and shopping. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good for the price, close to main austin roads."
Great stay! They're going through renovations which can be a little loud but overall very good quality for the price with a very friendly staff.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Lucy, Thank you for your feedback and 4 star rating. I am pleased you enjoyed a great stay and thank you for acknowledging our very friendly staff. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
lucy
"Fine, but under a lot of construction"
The hotel is fine, but under significant construction. While the noise wasn't a problem (work didn't start until 8am), many facilities were under repair and either unavailable or temporarily moved. For example the fitness center is now three pieces of equipment in an empty hotel room - one each of a treadmill, elliptical machine and stationary bike. The main restaurant is closed, so only the sports bar remains, which is now also where breakfast and lunch are served. Finally, be sure you request a room on the outside of the hotel, not the inside. We were stuck with an interior room facing the under-construction atrium, which meant we were unable to open our curtains the entire time we were there, or construction crews would have been staring right into our room. I'm sure this hotel will be very nice once the renovation and other changes are complete, but there are plenty of other options in the area for the same price right now. I would suggest you look elsewhere for now.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Jennifer, Thank you for the detailed feedback regarding your recent stay. I apologize the renovation construction was an inconvenience. We hope you will consider us again should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"A bit unwelcome"
Walls and carpet were dirty, broken lamp, outdated radio. The room seemed unwelcoming. Some picture frames on empty walls and water bottles may help.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Ana
"Bad customer service"
Not at all what I reserved. Had to cancel reservation and go with a different hotel. Management wasn't willing to make it right, wanted me to purchase a second room. Will avoid Holiday Inn for now on.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Marsha, Thank you for sharing your experience and I apologize we failed to meet your expectations. Bad customer service is concern and it will be addressed. I hope to regain your trust at some point in the future. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Marsha
"Beware - Hotel Under Construction"
The hotel was under construction. Loud noise in morning woke when they started at 0830 us up on our couples get-away!! Probably not a problem if you were on business and up early, but not family friendly. The restaurant was also under construction, so difficult to get to lounge to get alternate breakfast. Surprised they are still charging full prices while under construction!!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Darrel, Thank you for you recent stay. I apologize for the construction inconvenience and understand your concerns. We hope to serve you again once construction is complete. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
Darrel
"The hotel is in desperate need of the renovations"
Employees were very helpful and nice, but the building is old and run down. I was very disappointed to find that the breakfast that was available was not complimentary and in the BAR!!!!!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Ann, Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. Your feedback is important to us and will be addressed. We do appreciate you recognizing our helpful and nice employees. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ann
The room was great ... Clean and in good repair. Beds were very comfortable. The hotel was undergoing some renovation, so once that's cleared up the condition will certainly be better. I was pleased!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear Matt, Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. I am pleased that we met your expectations with a great room that was clean and in good condition. Thank you for understanding the inconvenience with renovation. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Hotel under construction. Large machines making lots of noise all day long. The room was comfortable. However, I expected 2 beds and had to share one. Food in the restaurant as well as service was mediocre at best. Room were not clean until 4:30pm which left us sitting in the hall waiting for housekeeping to finish.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear kay, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. I aplogize we did not meet your expectations and will address your noted concerns. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
kay
"Nice!!"
The beds were very comfortable. The location is very quiet. It is also close to the arboretum and Lake Travis.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
Dear AJ, Thank you for your post and 5 star rating. I am pleased that our location was convenient for your travels and hope to see you again soon. Thank you, Larry G. General Manager
Other trip Nov 16, 2014