All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
8901 Business Park Dr, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Comfortable
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
It was great the staff was wonderful from the time i got there
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"Fabulous staff...great stay!"
Bottom line...the staff at the hotel was amazing! Had a slight problem at check-in but the manager, Kelly was able to assist. The remainder of the staff (Paulena, Reid, etc.) were just as helpful! The hotel is in a great location for relaxing...still close enough to downtown. The area is very nice (upscale). Lots of great shopping and eateries (The Domain is nearby). We have already booked another getaway with them. Best weekend in a quite a while!
3 night romance trip Jan 28, 2016
Leticia
"Great bed!"
It was great. The bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
"I wouldn't stay again"
I thought the hotel was nice on the surface. But once I got to my room it was not as nice as I thought. The shower worked poorly, the air conditioner was loud and did not cool the room effectively. And I could here the person either above us or next door urinating in their bathroom... every time he/she went. It seemed to be an older hotel with a "paint job". Not what I was expecting at all. But the desk staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Everything great, bed just a little too soft felt like I was in sinkhole at times
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
I will seldom give a good rating to a hotel that can't keep up with the hot water demand. As we were checking out 2 other guests told the desk attendant that they had no hot water. It was like a tape loop. All she said to each person was "I'm sorry. I'll report it to maintenance." No sincerity. Just a comment to move people out. The wifi wasn't working. Also I needed to use the computer in the business center. It wouldn't connect. a window came up that said to reboot the server. I told the same lady at the counter. She picked up her phone and held it out at me and said 'it works on my phone". Nice hotel. Not very bright personnel. NEVER SHOULD THERE BE NO HOT WATER! Cold showers do not start your day off well.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
"Not bad"
New remodel and very nice spacious property. Management is bad though. Property is not being kept clean. Someone dropped a cookie in our hallway and several days later it still had not been cleaned up. Wifi doesn't work even on the nice new computers in the lobby. Seems to attract a dispaportionate share of kinda sketchy people as well. Maybe it was just during our stay.
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Sean
"Had a Great Time"
I found it to be a quite enjoyable and relaxing place to stay. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet not having to get out and fight the crowds.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Adela
"Satisfied"
Good, warm, well decorated nice atmosphere. Bed was comfortable and room was very clean. TV viewing options were good. Overall, nice relaxing stay.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
I have a lot of fire ants in the restroom and near the bed We got bit up in the morning
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Wifi not really free"
Was disappointed that wifi was not really free. In order to receive free wifi, it was required that guests join Hilton honors program, which I opted not do. Went without wifi for the night. Feel I was mislead and would hesitate to trust hotels.com in future, since on their website it said hotel DID have free wifi.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
Matthew
Nicely maintained. Not much sign of vandalism.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2015
"Best beds"
Hotel was awesome perfect stay
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Victoria
"Such a Delight"
It was simply the best. Comfort, silence, affordability at its best. The service was just superb. Sam was just darling in the most professional way and check in was like a walk in the park with fast service.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, friendly staff"
The lobby/bar area is wonderfully decorated, and inviting. I've never seen so many charging stations in a hotel room before! The gym was very modern, and it had nearly all of the equipment on my girlfriend's dream gym wishlist. All of the staff had wonderful attitudes,and always greeted us when we entered or exited the hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
brett
Cold showers. Room was in disrepair. Toilet ran all night long, sink would not drain, towel bar fell off the wall. When I told the front desk, she simply apologized.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Wonderful stay, will come back soon.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Ashley
"I've stayed here before and never again !"
One of our rooms was not ready we had ordered two and they only had a reservation for one even though we already paid for it. One of the rooms we got was not had not been cleaned yet so we moved my 90-year-old mother did way down to the other end of the hall and when we left there a fit that was left in there it's like a Watch and I know it was left there because it's not in any of our luggage and my husband and I both turned the room upside down and someone tried to use it afterwards to reset it. So I know that someone there took it
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Not Provided
"Comfy"
My husband and I stayed here for a night last weekend and both liked it. The room and bed were great. We really liked the decor and layout of the hotel. Not a fan of the "restaurant" the seating was weird and the food was overpriced and underwhelming but that was the only thing about the hotel we didn't like.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
The hotel itself is under renovation. The lobby and bar area were fantastic. The room left much to be desired. The walls are quite thin. The first night we had a view of the lobby from our window and that night I was kept awake by both the man in the room next to us snoring so loud I thought he was opening a sawmill and the Christmas music playing in the lobby bar area. The next morning I spoke to the hotel staff about my previous night experience and they moved me to a room on a different floor near the end of a hallway. I was not plagued with loud Christmas music or snoring the second night. Other things that were not up to standard included the bathrooms - leaks, water stains, tubs not draining, etc., the air conditioners were extremely noisy and temperature control was sporadic at best. The ONLY good thing was that the staff was quite friendly. Although after getting almost no sleep that first night, I would have preferred a comp'd night.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Diana
"Wonderful Trip"
NICE WAY TO GET AWAY WITH THE HUSBAND, MUCH NEEDED RELAXATION EVERYONE WAS NICE AND GREAT
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2015
Kristin
The stay was fine staff friendly. Breakfast wasn't good. Bread and bagels were stale.
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Anne-Marie
Friendly staff. Had a confortable stay.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Alicia
"Clean, convenient & comfortable!"
Lovely welcome by front desk staff. Superclean, comfortable and cool room. Different to have your window open to the Atrium but that was no big deal...Just keep your sheer curtains closed.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Angelica
Service has changed for the worse since it went from Holiday Inn to Doubletree. We may not stay there again. Breakfast is a ripoff.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
lor
"extremely clean and modern"
The room was extremely clean and modern. The bedding was wonderful! I loved the decor, especially the bathroom.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Lydia
"Clean, Comfortable and Convenient"
A great location surrounded by a great neighborhood which is good for walking. The hotel was clean, comfortable and fairly priced.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Omar
"Excellent stay for business travel!"
The staff was excellent and the property looked to be newly renovated. Colors and materials were absolutely beautiful!
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
susan
"Great Mopac Lodging"
Personally, my wife & I loved this Doubletree--it's modern, has spacious rooms, and comfortable. It's right off Mopac & we were able to get downtown in 5-10 minutes whenever we went out. One thing that was a little odd, but we didn't mind, is our room's window actually looked out into the hotel rather than outside -- we were on the 2nd floor so no one could walk by, but it still was sunny. Overall, we'd definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Stay Off of Ground Floor"
Window opened up to the hotel's gaming room ! Did I Expect some privacy when undressing ?? Never stayed in a hotel where I could look out the window and watch people view football on TV !!! And they could see me !
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Quick Getaway to Austin"
The hotel looks updated. Although the hotel is right on the feeder of Highway 183, it can be a little confusing to get to. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Tony
"Very loud, Poor layout"
Unfortunately my review of this hotel is a negative one. Some of the hotel rooms are set up around an atrium. In other hotels I've stayed where this is the layout of the hotel, the door to the room is closest to the atrium and the bed is on the opposite side far away from the busy part of the hotel. At this Doubletree that is not the case. My room was on the 2nd floor right next to the bar area. I could literally open my curtains and see the bar and all the patrons. The bar closes at 11Pm, but I could hear noisy patrons past that. For some reason at 1:30AM I woke up to the sound of elevator music playing in the lobby! It was loud enough to wake me up and I just couldn't get back to sleep afterwards. I thought about complaining and asking for another room but at 1:30 in the morning, it was going to inconvenience me 1,000 times more to pack up my stuff and relocate. I was in town for a bachelorette party and chose to drive in the evening before to have a restful sleep without my husband and kid. I would have gotten better sleep at home. The staff when I arrived was very nice, the hotel has a modern look and is kept very clean, the room was comfortable. Sadly, all of these things can not make up for the poor set up/planning of the rooms located around the atrium. Request a room away from the atrium!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Hotel was beautiful, room spacious and clean. Nice location, 20 min from airport and downtown. Easy to find and get to. My only complaint is that it advertised self serve coffee in the a.m. but none available, had to pay $2 for a tiny cup of coffee and get it from the restaurant.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Renee
"good time"
Had a great stay would stay again
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Jeffery
"Perfect Place For a Getaway!"
Hotel Receptionists are very nice and friendly, When we checked in, They made sure to give us all details of what we could do around Austin! Gave us full details on room service, and where everything was located! Really enjoyed our stay!
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Ana
"Awesome"
It was awesome
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Tamara
"I love chocolate!!"
Loved the cookies....melted my heart....and the staff was very friendly and energetic.....interacted well with the teenagers with me....always a great touch.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Bad area."
Hotel accommodations were acceptable. Security at the hotel is a significant issue. Although they say they have security, my vehicle was broken into. The hotel offered nothing to compensate me for my losses. I would expect this at a Motel 6, not a Hilton property.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Sleepless"
AC was not cold very hard to sleep. I was comped a room for another night.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Best Weekend Ever!!"
I have to first off say that the front desk staff are the most kind,patient, professional staff that I have dealt with in a while! Sam and Arbra were true gems in the checking in process. This hotel's staff exceeded my expectation!! The hotel itself was immaculate, the beds were by far the most comfortable beds ever!! I was in town on family business getting my brother moved in to his room at UT and even though I was not ideally as close as I would have liked I must say it was nice getting away from the traffic, and congestion that this wonderful city is known for. The location of the hotel is located in a nice quiet neighborhood, I felt very safe coming in late and parking in their very well lit parking lot. Let me not forget to mention the number #1 star of the show, the delicious chocolate chip cookies that are offered to you at any moments notice!!! My only gripe would be the nosy A/C, being a light sleeper this was a problem for me, but fortunately it was not hard to fall back asleep because of that amazing bed!!! This will be our go-to hotel on our future visits to Austin!!!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Jackson
"Cockroach"
Literally the first thing I saw when I walked into the bathroom was a cockroach climbing up the wall. I squished it and left the carcass there so Maintenance would know. The dead cockroach's body stayed like it was for 2 days before it was cleaned off the white bathroom tiled wall. When I was checking out of the hotel, I told the receptionist who acted dismissive about the whole thing. All she said was that, they recently sprayed the outside of the building. I asked her if that meant all the cockroaches on the outside came inside to escape the toxins. She took a phone call at that same moment and acted like she didn't hear my question. I left at that point as this was a waste of my time.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
"COMFORTABLE BEDS!!"
WHY AM I YELLING? Because the beds were some of the most comfortable I've slept on! The front desk people are really nice and overall great stay. The location is good if you're wanting to check out west Austin, hill country or even downtown (about 15 mins away). The room was not immaculate but comfortably clean. Only downside was breakfast seemed kind of expensive and nothing was complimentary. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Boss Hollywood
"Nice hotel."
The only thing I didn't like about this hotel is that the breakfast buffet was not complimentary. After spending the amount of money you have to stay there.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Our new summer place to stay. LOVE LOVE the pool and the atmosphere of the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Overall great place"
For some odd reason right as you step in the sliding doors theres a heavy stench of marijuana.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
We were very pleased with the hotel and their friendly staff.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Kary
"Awesome!"
Great place to stay!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Convenient Stop Over"
We snagged an affordable room with an Expedia Mystery deal during a weekend excursion to Austin and were delighted to have a quality experience at an affordable price. The room was a little cozy for the three of us, but clean and well furnished. Great launching point for short stays.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great hotel, needs better housekeeping staff"
This hotel is very nice, homey, great staff, etc. It just all around looks nice. We loved the decorating, the room set up, hotel layout, etc. Our one complaint was housekeeping's lack of attention to detail. When we got there, there were crumbs on our nightstand, a milk box on the floor by the bed and nightstand, and a used bar of soap in the shower. We called the front desk and told them about the soap and the crumbs, said we were going to dinner if they could take care of it while we were gone. They were super nice, offered us 2 free breakfast passes, and assured us housekeeping would take care of it. When we came back, the crumbs were gone, but not the soap. Really? It was 2 things! It's not like it was hard to remember. We called the front desk and they said they would send someone up. The person that came up said, "here's some soap and shampoo for y'all." We advised her we didn't need soap and shampoo, that there was OLD soap left in the shower. She seemed confused, so obviously the message was conveyed properly. Anyways, we liked the hotel, we would stay there again. We do think management needs to have a SERIOUS conversation with housekeeping though about not slacking or being lazy or cutting corners because those are the things that hurt hotel's reputations. We are not the only review that mentions housekeeping as an issue, so obviously this IS an issue. Give them a shot though; the hotel IS really nice and unique.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Zachary
"Great experience but..."
We stay in your hotel for a family gathering. We had a great experience. The only thing I would change was the pool. Too small and not clean
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015