All hotels in Palm Springs, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2000 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA, 92262, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"ok..."
AC was broken the water take forever to heat up... but what i can say, the hotel is pretty cheap n friendly employees
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"1st time in Palm Springs"
This was our first stay in Palm Springs. We checked in around 8:30pm. The front desk was friendly and attentive. We requested 2 beds near the pool, which we got and we were pleased with the set up. Our room was clean, except for a couple of stains on the carpet (which you can tell that carpet is outdated) but that didn't bother us. The nights were quiet, I didn't hear any of the other guests. Complimentary breakfast the next day was OK. There was cereal, bread for toast, boiled eggs, fruit, coffee, juice and waffles. The sitting area of the breakfast is a good size. After breakfast we took the children to the pool (there are 2 pools and 2 hot tubs). The water was nice and warm for a morning swim. There is enough seating around the pools. I took the opportunity to get a massage at the hotel. It was a private room with soft serene music playing. The set up was nice. The massage itself was OK (honestly, I've had better). Overall I would definitely stay at this hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Cesar
"Close to lots of fun."
Nice place for the money. Very convenient to everything. Only a block from the Spa Resort and Casino.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Good bed - bad breakfast"
Nice bed, but not very nutricious breakfast. I enjoyed the pancakes but the rest of the breakfast was poor quality or not offered. There was no cheese or ham for the bread nor cream cheese for the bagels, white poor quality bread, and a coffee tasted aweful. Plastic forks & knives and no porceline but only plastic plates. Good thing was the nice people in the reception who did everything to help out with things. And they let me check out @ 1 pm without extra charge, which was a big plus for me. The bed was nice and firm, but there was no lights in the ceiling and the stream of the shower was not that enjoyable.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Marie
"underrated ..."
Enjoyed our stay, location was 1mile from shopping, restaurants in walking distance, spa service on site was awesome and the room was nice. The staff was very friendly and moved us to another room when we complained about the firmess of the mattress ...we definately will be returning soon.
2 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
"Bad bad beds!!"
Although this hotel is in a good central location from the heart of town, it is run down. Although it was quite clean, the bed felt like a plywood board. Very, Very uncomfortable. The hotel might have been nice in the 70's but looks as if it hasn't been upgraded for many moons. Carpet was old and in a couple areas it is buckelling badly. Staff was friendly and helpful enough. My advice, pay a few more dollars and get a better nights sleep.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
CB
"Looks better online."
The pictures online definitely looked a lot better than in real life. I wouldn't recommend this place to a friend. Next time I go a conference out in Palm Springs, I would definitely look for another place. The mattress and some of the pillow had old faded stains. The toilet was also old and had corrosion on the rim.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Clean and close to everything"
A good priced hotel in Palm Springs which includes continental breakfast. Having free wifi was nice too.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great Place to stay in Palm Springs CA."
My wife and I had a great stay there very clean, very nice outside to even walk around place. Small stain on carpet but no big deal. Pool was great and clean. the 2 Jacuzzi were very nice, Restaurant next to pool 20' from gate. People at front desk very friendly. Would definitely stay there again and possible bring more family next time. You have to see it for yourself to believe comments. From 1 - 10 I can honestly give it an 8.5
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Fall Getaway"
Location was a bit far to walk. First impression needs to be updated. Signs reminded me of a motel not a resort. I reserved a mountain view room (I was blocked by the stairs). Room could be designed more spacious (2queen) felt tiny. Pool area looks wonderful! but at closer look needs to be re-done had a lot of cracks. Cabanas was a wood block need more up keep. Staff was friendly and helpful and continental breakfast was good. Don't think I would stay here again a lot of options near the area.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Michelle F.
"Not unsatisfied but not satisfied"
The customer service was not friendly or helpful. That was the most dissapointing part of the stay. Also, the ice machine was not making any ice during my stay. it was a huge inconvenience because our refrigerator was not working properly.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good hotel for cheap price"
It's a good hotel for their rates, we stay a weekend and was great
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Cepo
Only thing good about hotel was location.The room smelled mildewed.Carpet was dirty.Wall near bathroom had red substance on it.Check out time approved for 2pm, Maid came in room demanding wife to call front desk.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"it was ok"
But the beds are awful
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
graciela
It was a very nice hotel for the price. I just wish that the free continental breakfast stayed open until 10am. We missed it by 5 min literally. The two pools were wonderful. They would be even better if they were open until later.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"It is not a resort! It is a rundown motel! Old!!"
What's with the family of cats living in the back by the pool and BBQ place? ??
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
j
"Dirty pool"
Friendly staff, They have two pools but they are very dirty and run down.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
OG
"Amazing"
Loved it! First time in Palm Springs staying the night. Service was great. Very friendly staff. I would stay there again :)
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
We spent some time just relaxing by the pool. Great place to hide away and relax
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Basar
Fly in room, gross. Tube tv sucked. Bed just had a box mattress with a thin pillow top- very uncomfortable. Staff want not too welcoming.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Not all so good"
Hotel room was not as like described online!!! We asked for a room with a plasma they gave us another room with the same SSHi...... I only liked one thing the comfort of the bed it was excellent but the rest it was poor!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"I dont recommend"
No WiFi. Pillow is not comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"Unpleasant"
No wifi and air condition was in not good working condition no microwave service was terrible and no soda machine I can keep going but I am not.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
jerry
We stayed there for two nights. We had booked a two bed deluxe room. When we checked in it turned out that they had over sold those rooms and we're no longer available. They offered me two rooms instead, which were the regular rooms. We went to the rooms, the bathrooms where clean, carpet was stained, rooms smelled like they hadn't used them in months, I was afraid of using ironing board as it was stained. Service was good. Pool needs to be cleaned more. I guess you get what you pay for.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Palm Springs"
Air conditioning was a disappointment, no trash bags in our trash cans but overall enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Peaceful"
Our kids love that hotel. We love it so much that we keep coming back ;)
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"NIce!.. great friendly staff. easy access facility"
very warm, helpful, kind staff, clean grounds, easy access off the freeway, away from strip!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
artie
"Nice hotel near Spa Casino"
Room was comfortable but bed too firm for me. The hotel grounds are quite beautiful and the two pools were relaxing.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
The mountain view room was misleading . I was forced to keep the curtains shut the whole time of my stay, because there wasn't any privacy. As people walk by outside in the breezeway they can look directly into my room, so as a result my room was always dark and dingy.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Rude employees"
When I kindly asked a female employee if more waffles and bananas would be brought out for breakfast she rolled her eyes at me and walked away. I couldn't believe she had done that!!! Anyhow, rude and uncalled for. She went on to deny that she had done it and said she had a tooth ache and she didn't know why they had her working.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Hotel needs work but was comfortable"
Many things in our room were broken, like the shutters. Couch had stains on it. Pool was dirty. Trash can overflowing with trash. For our purposes it was fine. Can't imagine staying here for more than one night. Just a bit of fixing and updating would do wonders.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
tracy
"Needs more attention"
The resort was not a resort it was more like motel 6, the air in the first room didn't work properly and there was no circulation in the room , so they moved us the 2nd room was better but the beds were hard as a rock we looked under the covers and we noticed we were sleeping on the box springs , they moved us for the 3rd time and finally were a little more pleased , the staff were trying to accommodate us as much as possible , but this is not a resort at all , oh ya and about 2 hrs after we arrived we heard a girl screaming for help across the parking lot !
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Brandee
"Big pool. Nice area."
I like the place. Is the second time I stay there. The club nextdoor is nice gets pact on Sunday. Ice machine doesn't produce enough ice. Tv is old and there are not many Chanel's to watch when you are in the room.
Other trip May 29, 2014
fer
"Fermented urine on carpet"
I expected a decent room not a public restroom. The carpet smelled like fermented urine. The room service ladies were extremely loud, seriously you need to be yelling at seven in the morning? Palm Springs has always been one of my favorite quick getaways however this hotel had me at nausea.
Other trip May 26, 2014
chris
pleasant hotel for a place to sleep
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
"Ivy Palm- PS"
Looked nice and modern but the sheets had stains (yuck!) and air conditioning was much noisy. Staff was awesome! Pool area and jacuzzi were nice. Quiet and cozy. Hotels are not cheap in Palm Springs but I've paid more for worse hotels, so that was a win situation.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Ok for the price"
Rooms were a little dated...it had an old box television set that didn't work that well...the beds were stiff, and the pillows not that comfortable, and there were stains on the carpet...the location was convenient though, and the pool area was pretty nice. The hotel could definitely use an upgrade.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Phil
"Great stay at Ivy Palm Resort & Spa"
This was my first time staying at the Ivy Palm. My friend and I stayed here 4 nights and had a great time. The resort was very close to the event we attended as well. We did have a total of 3 bugs and I spider in are room but it's the desert and they were everywhere we went. Some of the linens had minor stains on them but the bedding smelled fresh and clean. The house keeping service was great about keeping the clean. The beds were both very comfortable for my friend and I. We are planning to go to the same event next year and I would stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
Allison
"It's alright"
My friends and I stayed here during coachella because it was the only hotel that had a room and was affordable. They were super friendly when we got there to check in at 3am without any problems. Thank god we only had to be at the hotel to sleep. The bathrooms were clean and the bed linens seemed clean also. The carpet was questionable, I didn't want to walk on it without shoes on. Our room had a view of the pools and they looked really nice, we never had time to take advantage of them unfortunately. Overall if you want to have a nice vacation and hangout at the hotel most of them time, go elsewhere. If your looking to use the hotel to only sleep, then stay here. Personally my standards are a bit higher and I will stay somewhere else during my next visit to the area.
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Worst room ever to have a title RESORT !"
The location was ok . The room had dirty sheets on one of the bed. There were only 3 bath towels in restroom ( which were thin and small) , the fridge was unbalance that we had to pick up one side to balance to open door. There was only 10 channels that work out of 48 . The water not filter , the water that came out white not clear. So we didn't even get to make coffee. The whole experience was not worth what we paid or even to hold the title resort . I recommend that they need to take some pride , cleaning and upgrading to their MOTEL!! Because it's not a resort for sure .
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Lulu
No kitchen Was not worth he money same as motel 6
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"I wouldn't stay here again"
Room was noisy. Was able to hear multiple TV's until 2am. Room was facing Rt 111 and was able to hear the road noise as well. Pool and spas were dirty. Breakfast was really sparse: Hard-boiled eggs, microwave waffles, bananas, english muffins, cereal, milk and coffee.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Brandon
"NOT resort or spa!!"
hotel staff very friendly and helpful, beds are hard felt like i was sleeping on a piece concrete very hard beds. that was the only down fall to this hotel they need to update there tv's and remotes!!! for the price it should of been better! the BBQ place next door is really really good and the serve you very fast and are friendly!!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
PETE
"Inexpensive and clean."
Beautiful grounds. Pool nice. Hotel check-in: staff overcharged and charged against wishes. Lady at desk blamed "the new person." Toilet seat broken. 1 of 3 lights worked. Restaurant staff- let us and a lady trying to pay unattended too for over 15 minutes. We were seen by staff by no attempt to acknowledge us or apologize. They were busy and obviously understaffed. A shame. Will take our chances somewhere else next time.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"This should not be called a resort and spa"
The hotel rooms did not look like the pictures, the carpet was discusting, the water was so cloudy I was afraid to take another shower and decided to drive 45 mins home instead
"Everything was Ok"
Location was good right across from my favorite breakfast place Rick's everything about the hotel was average not fancy, not a dump I wasn't there to enjoy the property just needed a place to sleep and for that it was fine. Easy to find its right when you come into town before downtown and easy to get out when your ready to go!
greg
The hotel is outdated. They still have tube tv's. It's nice that they have a free breakfast, but there wasn't much to it. They didn't even have any drinking water available. There were no elevators. We stayed on the second floor, and had heavy luggage. The pool area was nice though.
"Not worth the price"
The room was dated and tattered. The carpet had numerous worn spots with holes. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls in various places. A good vacuuming could have cleaned up the carpet. There was a couch but it was stained and dirty. We asked for an iron but never got one. There were two pools but neither had been maintained. Overall this place needed a complete upgrade. When you pay over a premium rate a night, it should have been maintained to a higher level.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Decent hotel"
The hotel rooms were pretty clean but the grounds and the pool were very disappointing. Weeds and lots do debris on the Ground.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Great having a breakfast which included fruit, cereal and waffles and available until 9:30. Carpet needed replacing but was vacuumed well. Tv system was outdated without menu for checking out but worked fine. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2014