All hotels in Palm Springs, California, United States of America
2000 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA, 92262, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Dirty
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
"Very beautiful grounds with two pools."
We had a wonderful stay at Ivy Palms. We were transferred to another room on second floor with an absolute beautiful view, The first room was unacceptable. Staff was very eager to please and very helpful. Would stay here again. The bed was wonderful and very comfortable. The first room faced the parking lot and we were told it was "mountain view". On the second floor we had an incredible view of the beautiful grounds with the mountains in the background.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"comfortable, great staff, made me feel welcome"
nice beds, clean, good little breakfast, great price
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great winter getaway."
Perfect for a short stay at a reasonable price in the middle of winter.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"What a waste of time"
Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Beware! These people overbook and then it becomes a first-come, first-serve basis! I booked w Hotels.com but this hotel ppl didn't call hotels.com to tell them their inventory was fully booked! I walk in with my fully-paid reservation printout just to have the receptionist say there were 20+ more bookings in addition to mine that had been cancelled after taking my money! Yes, it was going to be fully refunded but I was out a room at 7pm with no where to go. The "best" thing she said was that I could go try another hotel.. Across the street and 2 hotels down. Disastrous! Outrageous! Then the receptionist goes on to say that they were fully booked today in the morning and were still accepting reservations! Something was definitely wrong then! They were overbooking! They didn't even have the decency to call the ppl they overbooked! Wow! Out of a room in the middle of the night, going from hotel to hotel, and finally with no other option but to drive back home.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"lots of restaurants at walking distance."
Wanted to visit palms spring, so I booked a room at ivy palms. great place two pools one is heated and two Jacuzzis with cabanas...real nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
jose
"Nice outer appearance but the rooms need work"
We needed a quick and inexpensive weekend get away. We tried the Ivy for the first time and overall we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"nice, clean and comfortable."
Went up for a bike ride. Enjoyed the pool and the Jacuzzi, especially after riding 25miles. The breakfast was also good.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Sandy
"Perfect Stay"
Perfect for our stay for the busiest weekend of the year. We were there for the Tour de Palm Springs bike ride and for Modernism week.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Resort with charm"
We have stayed here several times during the past year. We like the location of the hotel, the pool area is very nice and peaceful with 2 large jacuzzis. Breakfast is available and the staff is very friendliness. Would definitely come back again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"great room"
Great hotel. It was clean and nice.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Awful"
Left within minutes of checking in. The room had two queen beds which when we sat on them turned out to be box springs with some quilting on the top! Impossibly hard, no way to sleep on them. The manager at the front desk offered no apology, no explanation...... Just asked for my credit card to refund the room rate. Luckily we were able to find a beautiful room at Palm Mountain Resort which was fabulous.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Amber
"Nice hotel & loved the free breakfast."
Very friendly staff. Happy to have a hotel that had a refrigerator & coffeemaker in the room (for no extra fee). Loved the soaps in our room & the free breakfast. Would definitely stay there again. They are remodeling, so this place can only get better.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Hotel needs maintenance"
The hotel needs updating and maintenance. Upon arrival, the staff was friendly but our room keys wouldn't open our door. As we were talking to the woman at the desk about this, another customer approached the front desk and was having the same issue. The woman went to our room with us but no amount of jiggling, running it fast or slow would work. (As if we would want to try to do that every time we leave or enter our room.) She gave us another room and that key worked. They have electrical issues as well. Our room had 2 wall sockets that only worked if they felt like it so lights turned on and off at will. We just used the other sockets. Although the website seemed to indicate a fairly nice workout room, it contained only one treadmill and one bike. The breakfast buffet was ok...not much effort put into it though. Very basic. We left very early in the morning and when we went down to checkout, we had to ring a bell to get help. I rang twice before seeing anyone, and then the woman opened the door and said, "What do you want?" Not a great way to great a customer. I told her I needed to checkout and then she was more polite. Overall I was unimpressed. I will not be booking there again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
BJ
"Good for short stays"
Rooms could use updating
4 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Adalberto
The hotel was definitely affordable, but I guess you get what you pay for. The room did not look clean at all, looks like it was wiped down at best. The rooms need some definite upgrades and some maintenance: carpet ripping and tearing, ceiling had yellow stains in bathroom from prior leaks, toilet and tub drained poorly, caulking around toilet was yellow and brown which made you feel room was dirty (we all know what those stains are from), tile at entrance was dirty as well. Beds were hard and not comfortable. The friendly staff, good breakfast, and the location was the only good things about the hotel. If the hotel did some upgrades im sure it would be a nice place..Until then I would not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Ivy Palm beds"
Hotel was great but the beds are hard as rocks
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Very nice staff!"
Staff was great! Hotel room was clean but bed too hard and a very strange clicking noise that went on all night. Tub drain needs to be cleaned ran slow. But the grounds were clean and nice pool area. Great for the price very clean.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"disappointing"
the room was old and needed updating! also the beds were horrible! hard as rocks. might i add the tv was very disappointing.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
janice
"Need Updating"
We did not have a good experience. Check-in was unpleasant and we had to request to be moved right away, finding out we had been placed in the 'pet room' when we clearly did not have a pet. Furniture needs updating. Towels scratchy and old. I usually am pretty tolerant of rooms and travel often. Nice location but just need a little staff training and some new sheets.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
holli
The bed was super comfy. The grounds were clean. Restaurant's were close by, walking distance.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"I wanted to like it but..."
I was impressed by how friendly and thorough the gal at the front desk was while checking in but sadly it went downhill from there. Our room was shabby and in need of a serious overhaul. I have a 10 month old baby and we were uncomfortable letting her crawl on the floor because it was filthy and stained. The bathroom floors were dirty, stained and there was hair from previous guests all over the place. Pillows were lumpy, towels were scratchy and there was a dinosaur of a TV. There were also ants which consistently invaded the bathroom counter. Pool was decent but again old and in need of repair. We were not expecting the Four Seasons but room conditions were a serious problem especially with small kids.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Laurel
"needs a good update"
I was surprised at the outdated everything - - - TV, furniture, towels, lights, bedding. A two-floor hotel with no elevator is pretty ridiculous, too. They stuck us in the 'pet' room when we clearly did not have a pet. They did switch but a room is a room apparently as it was marginally better - and on the second floor. We had to pull the bed away from the wall to find an outlet which was broken and still being used for the clock and a lamp ... it should burn down soon; perhaps that is why no updates since the 80's. :(
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
holli
"Too dirty"
I usually never write reviews and normally people only write if they've had a terrible experience, and this is the case. The room was not clean! Nevermind that it was out of date and old, the staff just didn't clean well. There was a palm-sized grease smudge that stayed on my mirror throughout the entire stay, the desk had something sticky on it, and there was blood (what looked like it) on the blanket on the bed. I'm just amazed how someone could not see these things!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"GOOD PHYSICAL PLANT//POORLY RUN"
physical plant is basically quite good although location is not prime. very poorly managed however: terrible breakfast, lack of attention to quality control throughout
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
philip
"An average stay"
The hotel was offered at a great rate and I was familiar and happy with the location. The room, however was dated. The carpet needed replacement and did not seem very clean. The picture above the bed was falling off the wall. The bed was only moderately comfortable. The hotel service was fine; friendly people and the continental breakfast was very adequate. I was disappointed that the advertised gym was virtually non existent.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
We arrived late and had a problem with the first room, went to the front desk and was given another one.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"New Years Eve"
Nice people, really no major complaints, mantanence needs to be done to room, poor water pressure, took forever to get hot water, electrical issues and I did tell the desk at check out and they said maintanence would be notified. Breakfast was basic-Cereal, coffee, waffles... Bare minmum. Pretty on the outside, 2 pools & hot tubs, would be great for families. Close by drive to casino & downtown, probably not stay again. Main thing it was clean!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Denise
"CANT beat the PRICE!! Awesome Stay!!"
Yes, the rooms are outdated, but very clean. Yes the bed is hard, but it was not a huge problem, especially for the price. The room was very clean and staff is very attentive to ones needs. And they have the Best Barbecue restraint on the premises of the hotel. The food was so Delicious, you wont regret eating there.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Best for the price."
All of the friendly service fulfilled my expectation. Especially I would thank for the kindness of the staff 'Liza' in this resort. There is a heated pool and 2 hot tubs where I could relieve my stress.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
EUNHUI
"So so. Not a resort"
Non working wifi, apparently owner says it works, but desk clerk said many many complaints about it not working and it often happening
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice clean basic hotel"
nice restful stay clean basic room beds are a little hard but OK
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good budget stay"
We stayed for $60 and that included breakfast- cereal, fruit, waffles and boiler eggs with coffee. For our family travel plans it was good. But Don't let's their website fool you, It's no resort- it is however a decent motel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel for the money"
Didn't do the breakfast so can't comment Room was a good value for the price Everything worked, had a few dirty spots that were corrected.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
sindeecakes
"everything is 5 except wifi....."
I gave 5 Excellent for above items but only 3 for Overall rating because wifi is unacceptable slow, UNACCEPTABLE.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"No matress."
Beds were pillow tops on box springs. Yes, a hotel without a mattress. Horrible.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Stacy
"Okay place to just sleep."
Rooms need upgrading, but I guess acceptable for the price.
2 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Ivy palm"
My stay at the ivy Palm was okay. The location is very good.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Edward
It was just OK. The first room had dirty sheets, the second room we were moved to was clean
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"North-end location with all you will need!"
Located within walking distance of Billy Reeds Restaurant, a Palm Springs institution! Room was comfortable with average continental breakfast. They would be appealing to more guests to get rid of the cold, hard, cardboard-tasting waffles in a "chafing dish" and replace it with HOT scrambled eggs while omitting the tasteless cold hard-boiled eggs! They need to continue catering to the budget-conscious and they'll be around long time! All in all, a good experience!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Ok as a last resort but no more."
One light fixture was broken and a shock hazard. TV was snow until I shoved the cable back into the connector. The free breakfast was minimal. Maybe it was a value for the town but we would stay elsewhere next time.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Kelley
Last minute getaway & hotel was very affordable.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Carlos
"Hotel with rock bed"
I don't understand why they don't change the mattresses in this Hotel, they are bad and very uncomfortable.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
ED
"We spent 3 days at this hotel!"
Very friendly service at the front desk. We did not like the desk in the room. A round or square table would be more comfortable. On the whole the hotel needs renovation and an elevator. It was really hard to drag the suitcase and the bags to the second floor, though there was a guy who really helped us.
3 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Slav
We checked in late and the front desk was very helpful and gave us a late check out. The facilities are nice and the hotel is very well located.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nice pool but small rooms"
The overall hotel is nice, especially the pool area. The room itself, was very small and the beds were not so comfy, very hard.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Quick trip to Palm Springs"
We were immediately greeted and allowed to check in a bit early. The hotel could use some updating, but most of Palm Springs is old, I go there quite a bit. The room was sparsely appointed and not many amenities, but there was coffee and a coffee maker. I didn't make it to the free breakfast. There is a heated pool and 2 hot tubs for lounging. Not bad for the price.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Randell
"No worries. Close to everything."
Nice place. No problems. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"PSP accomodations"
People were very nice and welcoming. Older property and nothing fancy but clean, convenient and very reasonably priced.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
donald
"More like a 3 star!"
This was a great surprise for a 2 star hotel! The room was light and roomy. Bed was very comfy. The help from reception was great. Too far to walk to the main shopping and eating district but we had a car so it was close by car. Great view from the breakfast room/lobby. I would gladly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Tracey
"Checked in a very dirty room carpet was ripped"
Dirty dated room ripped carpet toilet leaking stained bath room. Asked for a different room was handed a better room. Good news is new owners are remodeling the property. Hot tubs were working pool was nice. Let's see next trip
jean michel