All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
11350 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75238, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.4
    2.5
"Our Getaway at Regency Hotel"
Little trouble with the check in. Rooms were cleaned and enjoyed the accommodations. Continental breakfast was very good. Was really impressed.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Marcus
"Bed bugs"
This place was absolutely filthy! My girlfriend and I have bites all over us from bed bugs after staying at this hotel. Not to mention the food waste left in the hallways from the numerous hotel guests. I have never been in such a nasty hotel such as this ever in this country.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"good hotel"
Great stay
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Not a good experience"
The Regency was not what my family and I expected. There was roach in our room, we found out that the phones in the room were not working, the sleep number beds were not working, after calling the front desk several times for extra towels we found out that the number was not a working number. During check out, a customer went to the front desk to complain about roaches in her bed and shower but she was not given any good response and her concerns were not even addressed with good customer service. Until something is done about the customer service and all other concerns I just listed, I wouldn't encourage anyone to spend a night at this particular hotel
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Awful place!"
Very ugly I would have to gotten paid to stay there no good at all roaches,awful ,no iron on room We kill 5 roaches!!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
miguel
"don't judge a book by its cover- nice docor"
The room and the hotel appeared to look nice.however there was stains on the towels and when I turned the lights on the following morning roaches ran everywhere. the lobby and the hall was very warm. On the plus side, the room decor was nice and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Kimberly
"disgusting"
Awful roaches badddddd
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"..."
everything's okay with the receipt but the security harasses people the management doesn't listen and all the workers speak Spanish or they act as though they do not know English is filled with drugs and prostitution and the manager and security guard sexually harasses females
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
jastacila
"Avoid if possible!"
Wow this was awful. Nothing was working in the hotel, the workout room was under construction. The room was filthy.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Rhonda
"Not recommended"
Booked me first into an un-cleaned really messy room. Hotel overall condition is poor and needs renovating.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Christian
Kept commotion going on with security in lobby
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
joseph
"Never Again"
This place was horrible.No one understood hotel policy it appeared they were making things up as they went along.This breakfast was not complimentary as stated.I booked a room for 4 and only 2 of us were allowed to eat free and they also have roaches we were only there for an hour before they started to crawl out.One fell on me from the ceiling.we asked for a refund but they only agreed to move us to the second floor it was a little better but not much.I would not recommend this hotel!
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Veronica
"WORST HOTEL IN TEXAS"
Was the worst hotel experience I have ever had to endure. The room was never cleaned as promised several times, the AC did not work. The security guard barged in the room because he heard "loud Voicees" It was a phine conversation, think he just wanted to come in and then he snooped around. They would not switch us to a new room so we left at 1 in the morning. It is filthy and overrun by shady and suspicious persons.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Looks were deceiving."
Room looked nice but had several issues. Select comfort bed did not work. No coffee maker in room. Found cereal under the drapes along the wall. 1/2 inch crease between window panes not installed correctly. Heard highway noise all night because of it. Graffiti in the elevators. Won't stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
LISA
"Worst hotel I've stayed in my life!!!!! Literally"
Horrible experience, not a good location hard to find, booked online for a double room suite was given the wrong room, then asked for non smoking and that's exactly what I was given a smoking room, had to be moved a couple times, no hotel staff anywhere except the front desk checkin guy absolutely horrible would never recommend nor ever dream of returning even if I were homeless or in a bind horrible
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"horrible"
First night i was there a guy got robbed in the washroom...the next day i got only towels no room service at 7pm...horrible
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
shricka
"Regency"
Noisy AC
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Too many issues!"
Horrible!!!! Was transferred from one room because the tv and ac was not working. The second room had huge cracks in the wall, the bath tub knob fell off, the sink was stopped up, the phone was not working nor was the ice machine. And to top it off there were roaches in the bathroom. To make it worse, customer service was not good.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Alitha
"I guess"
I guess
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Ruby
Prices way too high for the stay not up to par. And very rowdy
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"the regency hotel"
Its a great hotel overall but the service is poor.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
jastacila
"Well worth the money"
Nice bunch working together at this hotel. Food could use a pick up at dinner buffet. Breakfast was fantastic.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
ELVIRA
There were roaches in our room .
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"El Roacho"
We stayed for a night before heading down to Galveston TX. The elevators where broken, staff was rude,and the entire building smelled like sewer. Roaches were crawling on the walls as well. We will definitely do more research before staying at another hotel in Dallas.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Horrible Night"
This hotel was horrible, the room did not have a T.V., nor a phone in the room, the microwave did not work. The most of the ice machines did not work. I would not suggest this place to anyone. I don't see how they received any star. I was at least expecting 2 stars of service, just to take a crash nap of 6 hours of sleep for an over night stay.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Shaunte
The room was supposed to be non-smoking but smelled really bad Iike someone had been smoking in there. Hotel service was horrible. The bathroom didn't have a trash can, our air conditioner was broke, we had neither an iron nor a blow dryer and it took the receptionist about 3hrs to get one to us. My friend got numerous mosquito bites from our one night stay there.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Great
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Rahsheed
"terrible"
The room was terrible ac did not work ,it's in a bad neighborhood that you have to watch your vehicle
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
lionel
This motel is located on a shady side of Garland. The staff is ahort handed and didn't give us any good customer service, good luck trying to find a mainennance man, there is only one and he is way over worked. The elevators are slow and look broken down. Our room was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
jeff
"Maintain Property."
Check in was prompt. Housekeeping needs some training. The ice machine on the second floor needed to be repaired. Rooms needs to be checked to see if repairs are needed.Check out was prompt.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Marry
Very unpleasant
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not for the faint of heart"
This hotel was badly damaged due to obvious break ins that were confirmed with the two security guards on site. The neighborhood did not feel safe and I was told to be careful going out after dark. I would not recommend.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Terrible."
The stay was really bad one of the worst.I woke up in the middle of the night itchy was bitten neck,arms and legs same for granddaughter. The hotel had sleep number beds which mine deflated during the night. Will never ever see me again.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
A REAL EXAMPLE OF WHERE NOT TO GO. FIRST ROOM NO TV, THEY ASKED US WHERE IT WAS WHEN WE REPORTED IT MISSING. WE WERE THEN MOVED TO SECOND FLOOR, WE REQUESTED GROUND FLOOR. ONLY 1 TOWEL IN ROOM, WE IMMEDIATELY ASKED FOR MORE LINEN, NO RESPONSE FROM MGMT. 2 DAYS LATER WE WENT TO FRONT AND TOLD THE WE WOULD STAND THERE TILL LINENS WERE PROVIDED. FINALLY GO THEM. NO APOLOGIES, POOR SERVICE, HIGH RATES.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
JOYCE
"not bad"
alright
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Get your money's worth."
The neighborhood and clientele were a little seedy. When we passed the "Condoms to Go" store down the street, we almost kept going. Lobby was lovely, rooms were clean and comfortable, and staff were most courteous. Breakfast buffet was decent, although we had to wait a long time in line for the one main breakfast dish: made-to-order omelettes. A decent place to sleep at a very low rate--but I think we'll stay somewhere a little more upscale next time.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Pam
Ok,good breakfast the building very old the room need renovation. The carpet is bad microwave not working.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Emily
"Not what it looks like ..."
Hotel was ok ... Looks like it may have been a great place long ago ... But now the neighborhood is sketchy and the people staying there are too. They had a sleep number bed wich was very uncomfortable. It felt like an air mattress. The remote to the TV didn't work and there was no phone in the room to make calls or call the front desk. There was a funny smell in the room and there were roaches. Would not recommend staying here.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"A WASTE OF MY MONEY!"
The hallways smell "old" like the house keeping has no idea how to clean it. There is always trash every where on the grounds, outside, trash cans over flowing with garbage. The fire alarm went off 5 times!!! Some of the lights in my room wouldn't turn on, the shower handle was broken. House keeping bangs on your door at 9am when check out isn't until 12! My door had no lock on it, so I had to put something in front to keep it completely closed.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Don't waste your money here."
We were put in a room that half the lights wouldn't come on, the shower took APOT of messing with before it worked, our door wouldn't even lock, we had to put a trash can under the sink because when you ran the water it over filled the pipes and came out all over the floor.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Family vacation"
There were no wash cloths! The desk clerk stated that their truck did not arrive. We had to go to Walmart and purchase towels. Unacceptable for a hotel to run out of towels!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
carolyn
"Poor, too many negitive things."
We have stayed there several times, and this was the worst. First, the telephones were not working. On our floor, only one elevator was working. The day we left we had to get ice from the eating area as there were no ice machines working. Our room was not cleaned on the first day and we had to ask the second day. We did not receive coffee in our room on the second or third morning, even after the room was cleaned the second day.By the time we went to eat breakfast they were either out of biscuits or the next day there were no biscuits. The omlletts, fruit and potatoes were good. Overall, we can say that we were very dissatisfied this time and we had taken two other people with us and had told them how good it was. They were also very dissatisfied.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Richard W.
"Not as bad as they say"
I in joy staying here it's my home from home
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
Nina
"Never again!!"
There was no telephone or refrigerator on the room. When I asked about the missing items, I was told it would be brought up by maintenance, but it never happened despite the fact these were supposed to be standard items. The key didn't work plus all the ice machine was broken. Horrible service...
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Bad experience"
Our things were taken from our room by someone and I would like to speak with corporate. I like the hotel just wish we had a better experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Porshala
"Do Not stay there"
It was one of the Worst hotels I have ever stayed in. the elevator was broken- the place smelled like urine and there as a lot of trash around. There were also many bugs in our bathroom. the front desk staff was not helpful, and we checked out early by 2 days and because they didn't note it on their computer.we are still fighting with them to get our money back for 2 days we were not even there- I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone
4 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Terrible hotel. Do not stay there."
Terrible. The absolute parts hotel I have ever stayed in.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
"Caution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Avoid this place!!!!!!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Don't stay in this hotel"
this place is falling into pieces. Linen smells like cigarettes. Bathroom curtains don't even close all the way. This place should just close down already.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Christina
"This hotel is not the best choice..."
It was terrible they only give you one wash cloth knowing its two guests in the room me and wife got bit up we had to change our room because we jus couldn't take it anymore...The omlets cooked in front of you at breakfast is the best option. You get what u pay for but we do expect da basics and not to bit up while we sleep....So if u doin one or even two nights it's ok but anything more would be torture to yourself...We will not be staying here ever again
5 night romance trip May 28, 2015