All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
11350 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75238, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.4
    2.6
"El Roacho"
We stayed for a night before heading down to Galveston TX. The elevators where broken, staff was rude,and the entire building smelled like sewer. Roaches were crawling on the walls as well. We will definitely do more research before staying at another hotel in Dallas.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Horrible Night"
This hotel was horrible, the room did not have a T.V., nor a phone in the room, the microwave did not work. The most of the ice machines did not work. I would not suggest this place to anyone. I don't see how they received any star. I was at least expecting 2 stars of service, just to take a crash nap of 6 hours of sleep for an over night stay.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Shaunte
The room was supposed to be non-smoking but smelled really bad Iike someone had been smoking in there. Hotel service was horrible. The bathroom didn't have a trash can, our air conditioner was broke, we had neither an iron nor a blow dryer and it took the receptionist about 3hrs to get one to us. My friend got numerous mosquito bites from our one night stay there.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Great
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Rahsheed
"terrible"
The room was terrible ac did not work ,it's in a bad neighborhood that you have to watch your vehicle
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
lionel
This motel is located on a shady side of Garland. The staff is ahort handed and didn't give us any good customer service, good luck trying to find a mainennance man, there is only one and he is way over worked. The elevators are slow and look broken down. Our room was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
jeff
"Maintain Property."
Check in was prompt. Housekeeping needs some training. The ice machine on the second floor needed to be repaired. Rooms needs to be checked to see if repairs are needed.Check out was prompt.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Marry
Very unpleasant
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not for the faint of heart"
This hotel was badly damaged due to obvious break ins that were confirmed with the two security guards on site. The neighborhood did not feel safe and I was told to be careful going out after dark. I would not recommend.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Terrible."
The stay was really bad one of the worst.I woke up in the middle of the night itchy was bitten neck,arms and legs same for granddaughter. The hotel had sleep number beds which mine deflated during the night. Will never ever see me again.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
A REAL EXAMPLE OF WHERE NOT TO GO. FIRST ROOM NO TV, THEY ASKED US WHERE IT WAS WHEN WE REPORTED IT MISSING. WE WERE THEN MOVED TO SECOND FLOOR, WE REQUESTED GROUND FLOOR. ONLY 1 TOWEL IN ROOM, WE IMMEDIATELY ASKED FOR MORE LINEN, NO RESPONSE FROM MGMT. 2 DAYS LATER WE WENT TO FRONT AND TOLD THE WE WOULD STAND THERE TILL LINENS WERE PROVIDED. FINALLY GO THEM. NO APOLOGIES, POOR SERVICE, HIGH RATES.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
JOYCE
"not bad"
alright
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Get your money's worth."
The neighborhood and clientele were a little seedy. When we passed the "Condoms to Go" store down the street, we almost kept going. Lobby was lovely, rooms were clean and comfortable, and staff were most courteous. Breakfast buffet was decent, although we had to wait a long time in line for the one main breakfast dish: made-to-order omelettes. A decent place to sleep at a very low rate--but I think we'll stay somewhere a little more upscale next time.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Pam
Ok,good breakfast the building very old the room need renovation. The carpet is bad microwave not working.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Emily
"Not what it looks like ..."
Hotel was ok ... Looks like it may have been a great place long ago ... But now the neighborhood is sketchy and the people staying there are too. They had a sleep number bed wich was very uncomfortable. It felt like an air mattress. The remote to the TV didn't work and there was no phone in the room to make calls or call the front desk. There was a funny smell in the room and there were roaches. Would not recommend staying here.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"A WASTE OF MY MONEY!"
The hallways smell "old" like the house keeping has no idea how to clean it. There is always trash every where on the grounds, outside, trash cans over flowing with garbage. The fire alarm went off 5 times!!! Some of the lights in my room wouldn't turn on, the shower handle was broken. House keeping bangs on your door at 9am when check out isn't until 12! My door had no lock on it, so I had to put something in front to keep it completely closed.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Don't waste your money here."
We were put in a room that half the lights wouldn't come on, the shower took APOT of messing with before it worked, our door wouldn't even lock, we had to put a trash can under the sink because when you ran the water it over filled the pipes and came out all over the floor.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Family vacation"
There were no wash cloths! The desk clerk stated that their truck did not arrive. We had to go to Walmart and purchase towels. Unacceptable for a hotel to run out of towels!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
carolyn
"Poor, too many negitive things."
We have stayed there several times, and this was the worst. First, the telephones were not working. On our floor, only one elevator was working. The day we left we had to get ice from the eating area as there were no ice machines working. Our room was not cleaned on the first day and we had to ask the second day. We did not receive coffee in our room on the second or third morning, even after the room was cleaned the second day.By the time we went to eat breakfast they were either out of biscuits or the next day there were no biscuits. The omlletts, fruit and potatoes were good. Overall, we can say that we were very dissatisfied this time and we had taken two other people with us and had told them how good it was. They were also very dissatisfied.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Richard W.
"Not as bad as they say"
I in joy staying here it's my home from home
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
Nina
"Never again!!"
There was no telephone or refrigerator on the room. When I asked about the missing items, I was told it would be brought up by maintenance, but it never happened despite the fact these were supposed to be standard items. The key didn't work plus all the ice machine was broken. Horrible service...
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Bad experience"
Our things were taken from our room by someone and I would like to speak with corporate. I like the hotel just wish we had a better experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Porshala
"Do Not stay there"
It was one of the Worst hotels I have ever stayed in. the elevator was broken- the place smelled like urine and there as a lot of trash around. There were also many bugs in our bathroom. the front desk staff was not helpful, and we checked out early by 2 days and because they didn't note it on their computer.we are still fighting with them to get our money back for 2 days we were not even there- I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone
4 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Terrible hotel. Do not stay there."
Terrible. The absolute parts hotel I have ever stayed in.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
"Caution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Avoid this place!!!!!!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Don't stay in this hotel"
this place is falling into pieces. Linen smells like cigarettes. Bathroom curtains don't even close all the way. This place should just close down already.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Christina
"This hotel is not the best choice..."
It was terrible they only give you one wash cloth knowing its two guests in the room me and wife got bit up we had to change our room because we jus couldn't take it anymore...The omlets cooked in front of you at breakfast is the best option. You get what u pay for but we do expect da basics and not to bit up while we sleep....So if u doin one or even two nights it's ok but anything more would be torture to yourself...We will not be staying here ever again
5 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Sadeequah
"Has potential. needs maintenance."
Great lobby. Fancy looking. Good customer service. But... The room was missing a fridge as described online when we booked. Ice machine was broken on that floor. The bathroom was spotless and super clean but the room itself was dirty. Lots of dust on the night stands. Trash under the bed. Convenietly right off the highway.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"not going there again"
One of the staff in the cafeteria entrance told us she does not speak English when we asked her what was on the menu. Continental breakfast is free only for 2 guests per room and each person extra is about $7 extra.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Not A Good Place To Stay"
Ghetto hotel. AC fall apart and not working when first check in. Have to call service men to fix and the AC temp only get to 75 degree. Carpet was wet because of the water leaking from the refrigerator and it makes the room smell bad. No phone in the room and 1 out of 2 elevator was out of service. Scarry people were standing at back door hotel room and in the parking lot at night...!!! Stay away from this hotel
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Phong
"..."
It was horrible I will NEVER EVER go there again...the service was horrible the employees were rude. The building itself was run down and nasty,it just was ghetto and horrible, I won't recommend anyone to go there...EVER!!!
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Don't Go!!"
It was terrible. Everything in the hotel is broken. Ice machines, mini fridge, AC, you name it. Broken. The whole thing smells like cigarettes and the staff is rude, with the exception of the security guard. Terrible!
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Not enjoyable"
Took forever to check in. Not good service. Then the place and rooms were nothing like what the pictures online looked like. The place smelled bad and very old and TV didn't even work. The neighborhood walking up to the hotel was sketchy as well as the apartment residents next door pull up with their loud music and start whistling at you. I lost money in waste of this hotel as I checked in to get ready, left for the night and took my stuff with me and did not return back to sleep there. Not happy. Not safe and I would not recommend this place to anybody.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"My Stay"
Stayed only one night. Room was clean,no complaints.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Terrible service"
The hotel is really nice. We traveled on business they ran out of toilet paper and didn't have any they had to go buy some. The phone never worked in our room during our nine night stay.
9 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Don't go!"
Cigarettes burns on bed spread. Walls dirty. Carpet dirt. Smell like smoke throughout hotel.I seen a roach in the bathroom in the middle of the night. Someone left a beer bottle underneath my car tire. Straight hood people all around.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
Katrina
"Find somewhere else to stay!! Gross!!!!"
Bugs, smelled,and did not feel safe even with a security gaurd walking around.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Never Again"
ROACHES NO TOWELS THERE WERE TIMES THERE WAS NO ONE AT THE DESK
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Hotel in repairs"
the hotel is being repair and looks chaotic
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!!"
The room itself was clean but I got bit up by something in the bed. The interior of the hotel itself needs new carpet, and also needs to be painted. On the other hand, the price for the room was ok.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Hotel is in a real awful part of town. We had to be followed to our room by a surcitity gaurd. The room it is self was very nice and well kept but you could hear everyone on the whole floor and smell smoke on the non smoking floor
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"never again"
Horrible!!! There was no TV in the room. It felt like it was more of a storage closet turned motel room. I seriously regret staying there.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Worst hotel experience ever"
The hotel wasnt up to par and had alot of people running in and out of the hotel. The front desk people were rude and didnt even acknowledge me for the first ten minutes of me standing there.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Sharrell
"decent"
bed not comfortable, walls were lazy painted, was in handicap room and there is no way a wheel chair could fit in that room
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"The Hood"
Very very scary area at night.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"You don't get what you pay for"
Unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Iron and fridge didn't work staff unable or unwilling to replace or exchange
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"horrible customer service"
Front desk wasn't friendly at all.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cecilia
"a decent stay for the price."
The neighborhood and the residence weren't ideal, but what do you expect for the price? The rooms were clean and our stay was decent, but expect to wait in line for everything and police are always there due to the location.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"HOTEL CLOSURE"
Not a good environment for any human to stay at. Very untidy, dirty, and spooky.. It's by far the worst hotel EVER. Service is RATED zero (0)... The rooms smelled like a stable for horses and all sorts of unthinkable STENCH.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
Very poor quality of rooms! Beds on the floor, no in room phone, small toilets and bad parts of the hotel! People knocking on my door multiple times at 530 in the morning, grown women not kids!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015