All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
11350 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75238, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.5
    2.6
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
Expedia should remove this hotel from available hotels. Absolutely the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The security of the guest is questionable. The doors at the rear of the hotel are broken and unable to close and lock. Room phone did not work, Toilet was broken and would not fix even after repeated requests. Did not clean room or replenish towels by the end of the day. I check out and did not stay a second night. DO NOT STAY HERE!
Curt
Nice hotel. Room was great other than the temperpedic bed didn't work. The entrance wasn't to easy to see but once I found it everything was fine.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Rooms were OK. Had sitting water in tub. Maintenance never came to correct problem. Breakfast was good! Staff was good!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hotel was very disappointing"
The parking lot had poor lighting and it is very discouraging to see cops driving through the parking lot. The parking lot needs repairs. The door leading to the section that had my room did not have any glass so it was just a frame. The elevators did not work. The phones did not work. The shower worked well with the exception it did not drain well so I was in ankle deep water by the time I finished my shower. I am not sure the fire alarms even worked because I found cigarette buds in the stair well. The bed was comfortable and the room seemed clean overall.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"My stay"
Needs drastic updating.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Melanie
"Okay hotel, nice lobby"
When you walk in it looks nice but you head to your room the hallway walls look dirty. Our toilet wouldn't fill up all the way so we had to keep plugging it in after flushing, room phone didn't work. One night there was no long hot water so we waited till morning to shower. The lobby made it look misleading, thought it'd match the look of the rest of the hotel but no. It was okay, wouldn't be my preference of a hotel though.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Cornelius
Well The TV Was Not Working Then The Remote Had No Batteries The Air Had To Be Unplugged To Be Turned Off The Coffee Pot Was Sticky As If It Had Not Been Cleaned The Floors Where Dirty As If It Had Not Been Vacuumed In A While The Towels Had Stains...Never Again
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Anonymous
"Stay away"
Horrible hotel. every floor had its own smell. wouldn't recommend to anyone!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
This hotel has easy accessibility to major interstates, restaurants, and shopping. Polite staff. Spacious rooms. Lots of parking.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Tambi
"Horrible"
a waste of money didn't even stay after paying
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!"
This Hotel was not somewhere I would recommend to anyone... The staff were not friendly at all it seemed like there was some suspicious activity going on... I went to use the restroom flushed the toilet and water went flooding everywhere so went down stairs to tell the managers they really didn't seem concerned but did give us another room... The rooms were alright for the price we paid $57 with tax included for one night...I wasn't comfortable I didn't feel safe felt like I had to sleep with one eye open to make sure no one was going to bust our door down while we were asleep... But overall again I don't recommend this place to anyone...
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
lady Johnson
"Bad experience"
Room had an odor but was clean. People were smoking at the entrance. Hallways were very dirty with bottles and cigar butts thrown everywhere. Customer service was terrible. Room was non smoking but it was full I cigarette smell which they tried to mask with some air freshners but made it even worse. Housekeeper knocked on my door to kick me out so she can clean at around 0900
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Felix"
The room was great for the money. My bed was broken and that made it sort of uncomfortable, but other then that I definitely would come back.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Felix
"Please read before you waste your money!"
Checked into the room walked in and noticed several things were wrong the phones did not work the TV did not work the room was a connecting room and our room subsequently did not have a door to block off our side of the connection. Only one elevator worked the access to our wing of the hotel had a door busted out and anybody could come in and out as they freely wanted. The two front desk attendants A younger man in his mid to late 20s or early 30s and a older lady looking to be in her 50s -60s were not friendly at all. No welcome to the hotel or nothing they just asked for my ID and gave me a room key and said it is down the hallway. It was only until the Hotel manager who I saw when I came down to change rooms was the friendliest person there. The hotel needs to be updated carpet as well as ceiling on first floor due to being about 6 feet tall as well as the parking lot needs to be repaved and preferably a fence put up around the hotel. The room actually was okay beds were a bit hard and The paint in the tub was peeling due to the hot water and not being able to adjust the temperature of the water in the shower it's either very hot or cold. In its day it was a nice facility now I would just recommend it for a last resort if there are no Motel 6 is or super 8 available. This place seriously needs a lot of work!!!!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"Things to improve upon"
it want a horrible stay for the price, but there were a few things that need to be corrected. The refrigerator did not work, the phones inside and the floor phones didn't work, one elevator didn't work, the tub didn't drain correctly and I couldn't get my number bed to come on.. Oh and no ice machines that worked. Bed was comfy and room was clean and price was inexpensive.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Tia
Nice Stay clean cheap and good breakfast no complains
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Dennis
"it was horrible"
this hotel should be a 1star if that there was no hot water , the elevator did not work had use the steps and then there people that lived in the hotel 2 people got into a fight the rooms were nasty even after they switch our room 2 times it was horrible and they had bed bugs . I had to leave and get my money back .
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
i am very neat
"Its was ok."
The people who run it are nice. Its clean and updated. Had the top floor so it was quiet. Some people were fighting in the lobby and it made my son very uncomfortable. There are a lot of homeless people around the corner to the interstate.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Wedy
The room, hallway we're dirty. The workers were rude
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Not a 3 Star"
For the price I guess you get what you pay for but never should have been listed as a 3 star hotel in the 1st place.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"missy"
Loud floor
1 night trip Feb 24, 2015
"sucky hotel"
May stay was awful. The only good thing about the hotel was the hot water. Booked a single king size bed and got two queens in the room. Was suppose to be a smoke free but hotel smelled like cigarettes everywhere. I will never stay at this hotel again in my life
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great rooms"
The rooms were great. The prices is great. They are under some reconstruction and is going to be a very nice place. I was caught in Dallas because of the weather. I found this hotel and the price was excellent for the location. The breakfast was excellent with omelettes made to your to order.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Sorry Regency Hotel, but no recommendation from me"
My experience here was not exactly ideal. I was stuck in Dallas due to the ice storm so I understand they were overwhelmed because it was the only hotel within 30 miles of the airport worn availability; however, it doesn't change the fact that the heater in my room did not work and my shower was cold. Also, my room key never worked the entire time I was there (even after getting my key reprogrammed 4 times). The breakfast in the morning was decent given the quality of everything else, but they wouldn't allow you to take your food up to your room which I found to be annoying since I was already on a tight schedule. Long story short, I will not ever return to this hotel under any circumstances. I would've rather stayed at the airport. =/
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Lynn
"Hardship Stay"
The heat in the rooms didn't work at all and we froze! Granted, we were there during the Dallas snow storm and it was very cold outside. Also the bed was sunken in the middle, so the mattress needed to be replaced.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Bad neighborhood"
I think that the hotel was in a bad neighborhood, when we arrived the hotel was surrounded by police cars and the staff had issues with people hanging out in the lobby. Did not feel safe.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Tzyra
"Horrible"
Smells like cigarettes and doors are loud
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"no morr"
Terrible
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
"neatness"
Was good but housekeeping needs to clean every room
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
"Disppointing!!"
Mattress was the worst I have ever slept on. (Tried to sleep). Half the lights did not work along with the heat.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
jerry
"Not what it says it is. Far from it!!"
Number bed does not work!!! Breakfast is cold! Service from from desk, worse I have ever had. Most rooms don't have working plugs! Water is hot or cold. hard to get it on warm. Dirty hallways! No working phone's in rooms! Worst place in Dallas, OH, And my room had a bed bug! Two of them!!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Reveiw lady
"NOT what is advertised!!!!!"
If you want a place to sleep and take a shower. This is OK. Bed's are # beds but they don't work! Bed was hard as a rock! No Micro in my room and no frigerator! NO Phone! They are putting new wires or something they say. The breakfast is OK. Most everything is cold! There is a guy who makes omelette's. But if its his day off , you get nothing. There are two huge whole's on the windows. So you have to wear your coat when you go down to eat. Even the hallways are cold! People who work in front desk act like they will help you. But you have to keep nagging and nagging to get them to do anything. It's sad that the owners don't care about this place. They talk like they do. But actions speak louder then words'!! Pass this place up and go elsewhere. REMEMBER I warned you!!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Reveiw lady
"Pleasently Surprised!"
Front desk was very nice.Manager was very nice and helpful. Restaurant people were a strict about taking anything to your room. Felt like a child being scorned! Room was fantastic. Request Bldg 4 for best rooms. Maids were very nice and did a great job. I will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"k"
Housekeeping need to check every room
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
melissa
"not a good hotel to stay at"
next to me people was fighting Keeping Up no noise all night
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Howard
"Eye opener."
We actually reserved three rooms. On one we agreed to a "smokers" room but we were not talking about "that type" of smoke. The carpet was sticky and the locks on the doors were gone. The second room was in this same area. Apparently the "nicer/clearer rooms are in a different area. On the other hand, the third room was in a different area and was actually quite decent.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Lorenzo
"pleasant"
Hotel staff very nice,and professional.I will return again.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Surly, unhelpful staff, nonfunctioning equipment"
I was there 3 days. The Internet didn't work until the last day. The phones had no service (in any room in the hotel) the entire time, the bed didn't work (sleep number), 2/3 of the outlets didn't work, the door to the outside wouldn't lock (because it wouldn't closed properly), there was no guide to the t.v. channels, and an advertisement ran across the top of the screen on every channel, there was no "do not disturb/maid please clean this room" sign, so the maid kept coming in to clean when I didn't want her to, and most of the free breakfast was gone by 7:00 am. When I went to the desk to ask about these things the clerk told me there was no one there who could address the issues, and she didn't know anything about it. I checked again with another staff member and was told the same thing. Both times I talked to staff, other staff approached the desk, interrupted my conversation with the clerk, to carry on their own personal conversation. Even though I said "excuse me, I am talking"--they just ignored me. I have stayed in many budget rate hotels, as well as nice hotels, but have never been treated so rudely in any establishment as I was in this one. It was a very stressful 3 days.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Terrie
"very unhappy birthday girl"
Hotel desk staff was horrible. Including mgmt. It said no smoking or a fine. But I am placed in a full on smoking hallway. They did nothing to make my stay better. I am so in happy. I suggest spend your money elsewhere.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
taressa
"Horrible"
This hotel was the worst place I have visited. There was no hot water, then I went to calk the front desk and ton didn't work. Only one elevator worked. They had a lot of junk in the hallways. And also the stank smell that was in the Hall ways.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Maria
"ok for the price"
Ok
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Melinda
"Worst Hotel ever?"
This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my 30 years of travelling. I don't know where to start. The hotel is very dirty, smell like something died in the premises. I asked for a non-smoking room. It smelled like a smoking room. There were couple of big holes on the wall of the room. The room have no remote control. I asked for it. They tell me the don't have any. The Wifi does not work. I could live with all that but the room have no hot water so I couldn't take a bath. The maitenance guy kept banging on the bathroom walls to fix it. He wasn't successfull. So I did not take a bath. I complained to hotel.com later they called the hotel and the hotel said that there was no record of my complaints Surprise Surprise. No record? called the front desk more than 10times. Well stay here at your own risk.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Stephen
Had a great time there alwaysvhave fun when i stay there with my husband.
"the best"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"In town on business.. Needed 3-4 days"
A very accommodating staff and on hand ownership!! Extremely kind and understanding!! So thrilled with what this "older" but updated hotel offered!!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Contractor
"Hotel I would spend all my special in"
What can I say,I don't have words.I didn't want to go to this hotel because of reviews but I still took a chance. I went there and I am a traveller all the time.I got the rooms at best price.I got the hotel with sleep number beds. They also have free breakfast, chef cooking omelettes for the way u like. I had buffet dinner all u can eat.I was ready to pay them 10 dollars, I was surprised when they told me it is on house for every guest.The most amazing thing was that the owner got the towels for us himself because my three kids spoiled all the towels within one hour: I must say there is someone taking care of me when I was away from my home,I found another home away from my home.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"OK"
Ok
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Iris
"Brad location"
As soon as I arrived 3 guys were looking at me and the other people with me in a suspicious way. The hotel looked like ghetto apartments and smelled like cigarette smoke as soon as you walk in the hallway. I think the hotel would have been a bit better if there were more outside lighting and security. I didn't stay. I left immediately.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Passing Through
"Strive for excellene"
We got what we paid at a 2 star hotel.
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Iris
"Convenient"
It's an older hotel, but Very clean, and very nice rooms. Has an amazing breakfast, as well as a dinner buffet. Also a convenient bar area to relax in. Can not beat the price in the Dallas area!! Very supportive staff and willing to please!!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015