All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
11350 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75238, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.9
    2.4
    2.5
"Don't stay in this hotel"
this place is falling into pieces. Linen smells like cigarettes. Bathroom curtains don't even close all the way. This place should just close down already.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Christina
"This hotel is not the best choice..."
It was terrible they only give you one wash cloth knowing its two guests in the room me and wife got bit up we had to change our room because we jus couldn't take it anymore...The omlets cooked in front of you at breakfast is the best option. You get what u pay for but we do expect da basics and not to bit up while we sleep....So if u doin one or even two nights it's ok but anything more would be torture to yourself...We will not be staying here ever again
5 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Sadeequah
"Has potential. needs maintenance."
Great lobby. Fancy looking. Good customer service. But... The room was missing a fridge as described online when we booked. Ice machine was broken on that floor. The bathroom was spotless and super clean but the room itself was dirty. Lots of dust on the night stands. Trash under the bed. Convenietly right off the highway.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Terrible experience"
once upon a time a good hotel.... today: ruins. Requires a huge renovation.
Other trip May 31, 2015
C.G
"not going there again"
One of the staff in the cafeteria entrance told us she does not speak English when we asked her what was on the menu. Continental breakfast is free only for 2 guests per room and each person extra is about $7 extra.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Not A Good Place To Stay"
Ghetto hotel. AC fall apart and not working when first check in. Have to call service men to fix and the AC temp only get to 75 degree. Carpet was wet because of the water leaking from the refrigerator and it makes the room smell bad. No phone in the room and 1 out of 2 elevator was out of service. Scarry people were standing at back door hotel room and in the parking lot at night...!!! Stay away from this hotel
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Phong
"..."
It was horrible I will NEVER EVER go there again...the service was horrible the employees were rude. The building itself was run down and nasty,it just was ghetto and horrible, I won't recommend anyone to go there...EVER!!!
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Don't Go!!"
It was terrible. Everything in the hotel is broken. Ice machines, mini fridge, AC, you name it. Broken. The whole thing smells like cigarettes and the staff is rude, with the exception of the security guard. Terrible!
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Not enjoyable"
Took forever to check in. Not good service. Then the place and rooms were nothing like what the pictures online looked like. The place smelled bad and very old and TV didn't even work. The neighborhood walking up to the hotel was sketchy as well as the apartment residents next door pull up with their loud music and start whistling at you. I lost money in waste of this hotel as I checked in to get ready, left for the night and took my stuff with me and did not return back to sleep there. Not happy. Not safe and I would not recommend this place to anybody.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Awful stay. The room smelled like mothballs, the bed sheets were dirty, the staff was very rude and the over all "feel" of the place was unclean. Do not let the pictures fool you, I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Other trip May 18, 2015
A.D.
"My Stay"
Stayed only one night. Room was clean,no complaints.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Terrible service"
The hotel is really nice. We traveled on business they ran out of toilet paper and didn't have any they had to go buy some. The phone never worked in our room during our nine night stay.
9 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Don't go!"
Cigarettes burns on bed spread. Walls dirty. Carpet dirt. Smell like smoke throughout hotel.I seen a roach in the bathroom in the middle of the night. Someone left a beer bottle underneath my car tire. Straight hood people all around.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
Katrina
"Find somewhere else to stay!! Gross!!!!"
Bugs, smelled,and did not feel safe even with a security gaurd walking around.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Never Again"
ROACHES NO TOWELS THERE WERE TIMES THERE WAS NO ONE AT THE DESK
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Hotel in repairs"
the hotel is being repair and looks chaotic
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Nightmare, terrible."
pay $10 more & stay somewhere else. Do not risk, trust me.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!!"
The room itself was clean but I got bit up by something in the bed. The interior of the hotel itself needs new carpet, and also needs to be painted. On the other hand, the price for the room was ok.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Hotel is in a real awful part of town. We had to be followed to our room by a surcitity gaurd. The room it is self was very nice and well kept but you could hear everyone on the whole floor and smell smoke on the non smoking floor
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"never again"
Horrible!!! There was no TV in the room. It felt like it was more of a storage closet turned motel room. I seriously regret staying there.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Worst hotel experience ever"
The hotel wasnt up to par and had alot of people running in and out of the hotel. The front desk people were rude and didnt even acknowledge me for the first ten minutes of me standing there.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Sharrell
"decent"
bed not comfortable, walls were lazy painted, was in handicap room and there is no way a wheel chair could fit in that room
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"The Hood"
Very very scary area at night.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"You don't get what you pay for"
Unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Iron and fridge didn't work staff unable or unwilling to replace or exchange
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"horrible customer service"
Front desk wasn't friendly at all.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cecilia
"a decent stay for the price."
The neighborhood and the residence weren't ideal, but what do you expect for the price? The rooms were clean and our stay was decent, but expect to wait in line for everything and police are always there due to the location.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"HOTEL CLOSURE"
Not a good environment for any human to stay at. Very untidy, dirty, and spooky.. It's by far the worst hotel EVER. Service is RATED zero (0)... The rooms smelled like a stable for horses and all sorts of unthinkable STENCH.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
Very poor quality of rooms! Beds on the floor, no in room phone, small toilets and bad parts of the hotel! People knocking on my door multiple times at 530 in the morning, grown women not kids!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Ok"
Not the best
2 night trip Apr 21, 2015
"Four star hotel, NOT!"
It was comfortable once I was able to get in my room. Image of hotel is deceiving. It gives the appeareance of a four star hotel, but everything outside the room need cleaning and updated!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Go with a Motel 6 instead"
Go with a Motel 6 if you're in this area. Poorly lit from the outside. It looked like this place was scheduled for a complete remodel(that never happened) about 20 years ago. I'm a very tolerant traveler when I'm looking for a bargain price motel and I did sleep here since it was just a quick business trip, but if this was a family trip, we'd have just left and gone down the road. Room was dirty, towels were stained, one of the walls had chunks of drywall falling out near the baseboards, sleep number controller laid out on a bed with a standard mattress, no waste basket in room. It was pretty bad.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
robert
"horrible hotel"
Horrible access was trash! You could literally walk in the door threw where the glass was supposed to be... Some rooms where not as clean as the other's.. I would never recommend this hotel to any one, I was so EMBRASSED!!!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
lekeisha
Very wet carpet by the bed, bad smells, not comfortable at all expecially with a toddler.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"trash"
There where Holes in the floor,ice machines didn't work.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Older facility but quaint easy access in and out"
Rooms were nice pretty big same with bathrooms..plenty of hot water. The internal phone systems land line didn't work...and only one elevator worked. Older facility but quaint.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Roger
"Worst hotel stay I've had in the past 10 years!!!!"
Roaches, dirty sheets, stained floors and walls, questionable patrons and poor service. Only two of my lights worked when I went into the room, they had to replace 4 lights and one of the lamps was broken completely. The floors had gum stains, burnt and dark spots everywhere. The walls had stains as if someone had rubbed brown stuff here and there. The lamps had dust on them for so long you couldn't even wipe it away with your hand if you tried. The curtains covered the small "in wall heater/ac" so when it was on the curtains would blow over the vent, they had to tape the curtains to wall so the air wouldn't get trapped behind them, wow. The buffet was not worth the high price, few choices and considering hotel condition I wouldn't touch. Questionable patrons, was propositioned more than once for you know what. The halls smelled and floors were wet because they had a leak coming in. Quite a few small brown roaches on the bed, on the walls and in the shower...that was the last draw so I had to risk the snow/ice to get another room as I was told they didn't have another one available. I wouldn't have taken it anyway considering all the other guests complaints were just as mine. Don't let those photos trick you, upon closer inspection they are in worse condition, worn and stained. You've been warned.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Evans
I only stayed for 1 night but they had roaches and the room I had at first smelled horrible.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
You can tell that they were trying. Room was nice and clean, breakfast was good and fresh. But common areas were in very poor condition, none of the ice machines worked (on any floor), broken window (not just a crack but a gaping hole feet in dimensions) in eating area, and hotel located in bad area. Fearful of vehicle being broken into. But they were trying so I hate to be too hard on them.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"It's a good thing the night air was cool"
Very clean hotel. But when I got to my room, the air conditioner thermostat was hanging off the wall. hmmm. guess this doesn't work. Opened window which made stay tolerable. I could have called front desk but when I am tired and just want to sleep, why bother? Won't stay there again
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"disappointing"
hotel staff is very rude, except for manni. was not allowed to bring food to our room!! Ceiling tile in shower was stained and falling, shower head could not move, tv only worked when it wanted to!! Hotel has a "jungle" section where the not so "good" clients stay??? Window in the restaurant is broken and wide open, not even a board covering it
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
Expedia should remove this hotel from available hotels. Absolutely the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The security of the guest is questionable. The doors at the rear of the hotel are broken and unable to close and lock. Room phone did not work, Toilet was broken and would not fix even after repeated requests. Did not clean room or replenish towels by the end of the day. I check out and did not stay a second night. DO NOT STAY HERE!
Curt
Nice hotel. Room was great other than the temperpedic bed didn't work. The entrance wasn't to easy to see but once I found it everything was fine.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Rooms were OK. Had sitting water in tub. Maintenance never came to correct problem. Breakfast was good! Staff was good!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hotel was very disappointing"
The parking lot had poor lighting and it is very discouraging to see cops driving through the parking lot. The parking lot needs repairs. The door leading to the section that had my room did not have any glass so it was just a frame. The elevators did not work. The phones did not work. The shower worked well with the exception it did not drain well so I was in ankle deep water by the time I finished my shower. I am not sure the fire alarms even worked because I found cigarette buds in the stair well. The bed was comfortable and the room seemed clean overall.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"My stay"
Needs drastic updating.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Melanie
"Okay hotel, nice lobby"
When you walk in it looks nice but you head to your room the hallway walls look dirty. Our toilet wouldn't fill up all the way so we had to keep plugging it in after flushing, room phone didn't work. One night there was no long hot water so we waited till morning to shower. The lobby made it look misleading, thought it'd match the look of the rest of the hotel but no. It was okay, wouldn't be my preference of a hotel though.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Cornelius
Well The TV Was Not Working Then The Remote Had No Batteries The Air Had To Be Unplugged To Be Turned Off The Coffee Pot Was Sticky As If It Had Not Been Cleaned The Floors Where Dirty As If It Had Not Been Vacuumed In A While The Towels Had Stains...Never Again
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Anonymous
"Stay away"
Horrible hotel. every floor had its own smell. wouldn't recommend to anyone!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
This hotel has easy accessibility to major interstates, restaurants, and shopping. Polite staff. Spacious rooms. Lots of parking.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Tambi
"Horrible"
a waste of money didn't even stay after paying
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015