All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
11350 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75238, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.4
    2.6
"a decent stay for the price."
The neighborhood and the residence weren't ideal, but what do you expect for the price? The rooms were clean and our stay was decent, but expect to wait in line for everything and police are always there due to the location.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"HOTEL CLOSURE"
Not a good environment for any human to stay at. Very untidy, dirty, and spooky.. It's by far the worst hotel EVER. Service is RATED zero (0)... The rooms smelled like a stable for horses and all sorts of unthinkable STENCH.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
Very poor quality of rooms! Beds on the floor, no in room phone, small toilets and bad parts of the hotel! People knocking on my door multiple times at 530 in the morning, grown women not kids!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Ok"
Not the best
2 night trip Apr 21, 2015
"Four star hotel, NOT!"
It was comfortable once I was able to get in my room. Image of hotel is deceiving. It gives the appeareance of a four star hotel, but everything outside the room need cleaning and updated!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Go with a Motel 6 instead"
Go with a Motel 6 if you're in this area. Poorly lit from the outside. It looked like this place was scheduled for a complete remodel(that never happened) about 20 years ago. I'm a very tolerant traveler when I'm looking for a bargain price motel and I did sleep here since it was just a quick business trip, but if this was a family trip, we'd have just left and gone down the road. Room was dirty, towels were stained, one of the walls had chunks of drywall falling out near the baseboards, sleep number controller laid out on a bed with a standard mattress, no waste basket in room. It was pretty bad.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
robert
"horrible hotel"
Horrible access was trash! You could literally walk in the door threw where the glass was supposed to be... Some rooms where not as clean as the other's.. I would never recommend this hotel to any one, I was so EMBRASSED!!!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
lekeisha
Very wet carpet by the bed, bad smells, not comfortable at all expecially with a toddler.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"trash"
There where Holes in the floor,ice machines didn't work.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Older facility but quaint easy access in and out"
Rooms were nice pretty big same with bathrooms..plenty of hot water. The internal phone systems land line didn't work...and only one elevator worked. Older facility but quaint.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Roger
"Worst hotel stay I've had in the past 10 years!!!!"
Roaches, dirty sheets, stained floors and walls, questionable patrons and poor service. Only two of my lights worked when I went into the room, they had to replace 4 lights and one of the lamps was broken completely. The floors had gum stains, burnt and dark spots everywhere. The walls had stains as if someone had rubbed brown stuff here and there. The lamps had dust on them for so long you couldn't even wipe it away with your hand if you tried. The curtains covered the small "in wall heater/ac" so when it was on the curtains would blow over the vent, they had to tape the curtains to wall so the air wouldn't get trapped behind them, wow. The buffet was not worth the high price, few choices and considering hotel condition I wouldn't touch. Questionable patrons, was propositioned more than once for you know what. The halls smelled and floors were wet because they had a leak coming in. Quite a few small brown roaches on the bed, on the walls and in the shower...that was the last draw so I had to risk the snow/ice to get another room as I was told they didn't have another one available. I wouldn't have taken it anyway considering all the other guests complaints were just as mine. Don't let those photos trick you, upon closer inspection they are in worse condition, worn and stained. You've been warned.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Evans
I only stayed for 1 night but they had roaches and the room I had at first smelled horrible.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
You can tell that they were trying. Room was nice and clean, breakfast was good and fresh. But common areas were in very poor condition, none of the ice machines worked (on any floor), broken window (not just a crack but a gaping hole feet in dimensions) in eating area, and hotel located in bad area. Fearful of vehicle being broken into. But they were trying so I hate to be too hard on them.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"It's a good thing the night air was cool"
Very clean hotel. But when I got to my room, the air conditioner thermostat was hanging off the wall. hmmm. guess this doesn't work. Opened window which made stay tolerable. I could have called front desk but when I am tired and just want to sleep, why bother? Won't stay there again
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"disappointing"
hotel staff is very rude, except for manni. was not allowed to bring food to our room!! Ceiling tile in shower was stained and falling, shower head could not move, tv only worked when it wanted to!! Hotel has a "jungle" section where the not so "good" clients stay??? Window in the restaurant is broken and wide open, not even a board covering it
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
Expedia should remove this hotel from available hotels. Absolutely the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The security of the guest is questionable. The doors at the rear of the hotel are broken and unable to close and lock. Room phone did not work, Toilet was broken and would not fix even after repeated requests. Did not clean room or replenish towels by the end of the day. I check out and did not stay a second night. DO NOT STAY HERE!
Curt
Nice hotel. Room was great other than the temperpedic bed didn't work. The entrance wasn't to easy to see but once I found it everything was fine.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Rooms were OK. Had sitting water in tub. Maintenance never came to correct problem. Breakfast was good! Staff was good!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hotel was very disappointing"
The parking lot had poor lighting and it is very discouraging to see cops driving through the parking lot. The parking lot needs repairs. The door leading to the section that had my room did not have any glass so it was just a frame. The elevators did not work. The phones did not work. The shower worked well with the exception it did not drain well so I was in ankle deep water by the time I finished my shower. I am not sure the fire alarms even worked because I found cigarette buds in the stair well. The bed was comfortable and the room seemed clean overall.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"My stay"
Needs drastic updating.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Melanie
"Okay hotel, nice lobby"
When you walk in it looks nice but you head to your room the hallway walls look dirty. Our toilet wouldn't fill up all the way so we had to keep plugging it in after flushing, room phone didn't work. One night there was no long hot water so we waited till morning to shower. The lobby made it look misleading, thought it'd match the look of the rest of the hotel but no. It was okay, wouldn't be my preference of a hotel though.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Cornelius
Well The TV Was Not Working Then The Remote Had No Batteries The Air Had To Be Unplugged To Be Turned Off The Coffee Pot Was Sticky As If It Had Not Been Cleaned The Floors Where Dirty As If It Had Not Been Vacuumed In A While The Towels Had Stains...Never Again
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Anonymous
"Stay away"
Horrible hotel. every floor had its own smell. wouldn't recommend to anyone!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
This hotel has easy accessibility to major interstates, restaurants, and shopping. Polite staff. Spacious rooms. Lots of parking.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Tambi
"Horrible"
a waste of money didn't even stay after paying
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!"
This Hotel was not somewhere I would recommend to anyone... The staff were not friendly at all it seemed like there was some suspicious activity going on... I went to use the restroom flushed the toilet and water went flooding everywhere so went down stairs to tell the managers they really didn't seem concerned but did give us another room... The rooms were alright for the price we paid $57 with tax included for one night...I wasn't comfortable I didn't feel safe felt like I had to sleep with one eye open to make sure no one was going to bust our door down while we were asleep... But overall again I don't recommend this place to anyone...
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
lady Johnson
"Bad experience"
Room had an odor but was clean. People were smoking at the entrance. Hallways were very dirty with bottles and cigar butts thrown everywhere. Customer service was terrible. Room was non smoking but it was full I cigarette smell which they tried to mask with some air freshners but made it even worse. Housekeeper knocked on my door to kick me out so she can clean at around 0900
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Felix"
The room was great for the money. My bed was broken and that made it sort of uncomfortable, but other then that I definitely would come back.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Felix
"Please read before you waste your money!"
Checked into the room walked in and noticed several things were wrong the phones did not work the TV did not work the room was a connecting room and our room subsequently did not have a door to block off our side of the connection. Only one elevator worked the access to our wing of the hotel had a door busted out and anybody could come in and out as they freely wanted. The two front desk attendants A younger man in his mid to late 20s or early 30s and a older lady looking to be in her 50s -60s were not friendly at all. No welcome to the hotel or nothing they just asked for my ID and gave me a room key and said it is down the hallway. It was only until the Hotel manager who I saw when I came down to change rooms was the friendliest person there. The hotel needs to be updated carpet as well as ceiling on first floor due to being about 6 feet tall as well as the parking lot needs to be repaved and preferably a fence put up around the hotel. The room actually was okay beds were a bit hard and The paint in the tub was peeling due to the hot water and not being able to adjust the temperature of the water in the shower it's either very hot or cold. In its day it was a nice facility now I would just recommend it for a last resort if there are no Motel 6 is or super 8 available. This place seriously needs a lot of work!!!!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"Things to improve upon"
it want a horrible stay for the price, but there were a few things that need to be corrected. The refrigerator did not work, the phones inside and the floor phones didn't work, one elevator didn't work, the tub didn't drain correctly and I couldn't get my number bed to come on.. Oh and no ice machines that worked. Bed was comfy and room was clean and price was inexpensive.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Tia
Nice Stay clean cheap and good breakfast no complains
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Dennis
"it was horrible"
this hotel should be a 1star if that there was no hot water , the elevator did not work had use the steps and then there people that lived in the hotel 2 people got into a fight the rooms were nasty even after they switch our room 2 times it was horrible and they had bed bugs . I had to leave and get my money back .
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
i am very neat
"Its was ok."
The people who run it are nice. Its clean and updated. Had the top floor so it was quiet. Some people were fighting in the lobby and it made my son very uncomfortable. There are a lot of homeless people around the corner to the interstate.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Wedy
The room, hallway we're dirty. The workers were rude
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Not a 3 Star"
For the price I guess you get what you pay for but never should have been listed as a 3 star hotel in the 1st place.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"missy"
Loud floor
1 night trip Feb 24, 2015
"sucky hotel"
May stay was awful. The only good thing about the hotel was the hot water. Booked a single king size bed and got two queens in the room. Was suppose to be a smoke free but hotel smelled like cigarettes everywhere. I will never stay at this hotel again in my life
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great rooms"
The rooms were great. The prices is great. They are under some reconstruction and is going to be a very nice place. I was caught in Dallas because of the weather. I found this hotel and the price was excellent for the location. The breakfast was excellent with omelettes made to your to order.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Sorry Regency Hotel, but no recommendation from me"
My experience here was not exactly ideal. I was stuck in Dallas due to the ice storm so I understand they were overwhelmed because it was the only hotel within 30 miles of the airport worn availability; however, it doesn't change the fact that the heater in my room did not work and my shower was cold. Also, my room key never worked the entire time I was there (even after getting my key reprogrammed 4 times). The breakfast in the morning was decent given the quality of everything else, but they wouldn't allow you to take your food up to your room which I found to be annoying since I was already on a tight schedule. Long story short, I will not ever return to this hotel under any circumstances. I would've rather stayed at the airport. =/
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Lynn
"Hardship Stay"
The heat in the rooms didn't work at all and we froze! Granted, we were there during the Dallas snow storm and it was very cold outside. Also the bed was sunken in the middle, so the mattress needed to be replaced.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Bad neighborhood"
I think that the hotel was in a bad neighborhood, when we arrived the hotel was surrounded by police cars and the staff had issues with people hanging out in the lobby. Did not feel safe.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Tzyra
"Horrible"
Smells like cigarettes and doors are loud
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"no morr"
Terrible
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
"neatness"
Was good but housekeeping needs to clean every room
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
"Disppointing!!"
Mattress was the worst I have ever slept on. (Tried to sleep). Half the lights did not work along with the heat.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
jerry
"Not what it says it is. Far from it!!"
Number bed does not work!!! Breakfast is cold! Service from from desk, worse I have ever had. Most rooms don't have working plugs! Water is hot or cold. hard to get it on warm. Dirty hallways! No working phone's in rooms! Worst place in Dallas, OH, And my room had a bed bug! Two of them!!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Reveiw lady
"NOT what is advertised!!!!!"
If you want a place to sleep and take a shower. This is OK. Bed's are # beds but they don't work! Bed was hard as a rock! No Micro in my room and no frigerator! NO Phone! They are putting new wires or something they say. The breakfast is OK. Most everything is cold! There is a guy who makes omelette's. But if its his day off , you get nothing. There are two huge whole's on the windows. So you have to wear your coat when you go down to eat. Even the hallways are cold! People who work in front desk act like they will help you. But you have to keep nagging and nagging to get them to do anything. It's sad that the owners don't care about this place. They talk like they do. But actions speak louder then words'!! Pass this place up and go elsewhere. REMEMBER I warned you!!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Reveiw lady
"Pleasently Surprised!"
Front desk was very nice.Manager was very nice and helpful. Restaurant people were a strict about taking anything to your room. Felt like a child being scorned! Room was fantastic. Request Bldg 4 for best rooms. Maids were very nice and did a great job. I will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"k"
Housekeeping need to check every room
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
melissa
"not a good hotel to stay at"
next to me people was fighting Keeping Up no noise all night
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015